Last post by oakcrane
Today 04:27 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:20 PM

Old January 28th, 2024, 12:59 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

B-bumble star? she meowed like a kit, her leader laid on the ground, she yowled in sorrow before a warrior nudged her further towards the apprentice's den.
Old January 28th, 2024, 01:36 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Mantiskit was grooming herself when she caught sight of Violetfreckle and Rewhawk arriving in camp with an unconscious Mapleface on their backs. Then Mapleface suddenly woke up and torn through Violetfreckle's throat with her teeth, the young kit fairly certain that Violetfreckle was dead. Then Bumblestar killed Mapleface and she heard Spiderthroat and then some other warriors telling kits to go into the nursery. Mantiskit determined that it was better that she did as they said but just as she was about to head into the nursery Bumblestar's throat was suddenly open as if it had been torn by an invisible force... but that didn't make any sense. Heading inside the nursery was forgotten, the young kit too busy trying to think of a logical reason for what had just happened to remember what she had been about to do before. (Open)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old January 28th, 2024, 01:44 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Plumpaw - 18/100
ThunderClan | 7m | he/she/they
Agatha Kitty || Silver Tongue || Mind Reader

He shouldn’t have stayed out here. He should have dragged himself and his sister into the den by force. What he just saw… what he was seeing… what was he seeing? One moment Bumblestar was kneeling before Violetfreckle, and then the next she was bleeding. Throat shredded by invisible claws, killing her instantly. A gruesome sight that Plumpaw would have nightmares about later.

Warriors rushed to her aid, though what they could possibly do for her now was beyond him. Clanmates wailed, rambled of whether this was truly the end for their leader. But Mudhound-- Muddy-beast as Plum knew them-- was shouting something that confused the young apprentice. Confident words that their obviously dead leader would ‘come back’.

Plumpaw respected the warrior as much as anyone else, but that had to be the dumbest thing he'd ever heard. His denial was worse than his sisters. No one comes back from death. That's absurd!

But sure enough, sure as blood was red, she woke from the dead. The wound on her neck sealing in place, healed by possibly the same invisible forces that had torn Bumblestar's…. Except, the ‘she’ in this case was not for Bumblestar. Violetfreckle… dead just a moment ago, but alive again.

Time slowed for him, but his thoughts were racing. This wasn’t real. Cats don’t just come back to life. Three cats had died, and in mere minutes one of them was back, another expected to return soon after.

Plumpaw backed into the opening of the den, hiding his small frame in the leaves and vines while his head peered out from the entrance. He was technically still inside and hoped that would be enough to avoid punishment. He just… he had to see if Bumblestar would wake up next.

@Barnaby (mentioned Fleckpaw)
–– Image credits go to SableSteel; Author of Clangen ––

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; January 28th, 2024 at 01:45 AM.
Old January 28th, 2024, 02:13 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Rateye jolted awake from a rather scary nightmare, and looked around. Holy moly, what happened when he was asleep?! His tail puffed up as he backed away from the scene in slight terror.
Old January 28th, 2024, 06:18 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Flutterminnow eyes went wide, she let out a loud yowl of fear. What the hell just happened?

(Before I read the context I was so confused lol)

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old January 28th, 2024, 06:25 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post

Ghostglow
Warrior || She/her || 34 Moons || Purrks: Lyrebird Lullaby

Chaos. Shouting. Blood. Three things a warrior should never be greeted with as they wake up from a quick cat nap. Definitely not caused by one of their own. The spotted molly emerged behind Spiderthroat, shocked to see Mapleface's dead body lying next to a dying Violetfreckle. Bumblestar's maw was red with blood. She must've ended Mapleface... did she kill Violetfreckle? Why??
A scream broke her train of thought. This was no time to put the pieces together. Think of the children!
Cherrypaw was the first one Ghostglow rushed to. "Shhh little one, it'll be ok." A tail moved to cover Cherrypaw's shoulders, hoping to move her into the den. Spiderthroat was right, none of the children should be here for this. "Take some deep breaths for me ok?"
@bubble[error].
Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
[ read context here ]

It happened in the span of a few quick moments. A haze had taken her over shortly after she shouted for her healers; her eyelids fluttered as they slid closed, her paws slipping on Violetfreckle's injury, no response given to Drizzlecloud or Springpaw or anyone who approached as she swayed to the side. Redhawk's apologies went entirely unheard.

Sense returned to her momentarily as her ears twitched - and then an unseen force tore Bumblestar's throat wide open. Blood bubbled and gushed from the gash as she choked on it, staggering forward, before lifeless eyes rolled back and she slumped forward to land, motionless, on top of Violetfreckle.

A life for a life was what she'd wanted. Brokenstar had allowed her that much.

*Cherrypaw was struggling to breathe, trying to stagger her way into the medicine den, and when she looked back and saw the moment Bumblestar suddenly died, she fainted*

( @Omari @eris (so you can see her))

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old January 28th, 2024, 06:26 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnheart<3 View Post
Cloverdove came over to comfort the apprentice, attempting to lead her further away from the scene.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubble[error]. View Post

*Cherrypaw was struggling to breathe, trying to stagger her way into the medicine den, and when she looked back and saw the moment Bumblestar suddenly died, she fainted*

( @Omari @eris (so you can see her))
(Whoopsies, missed you lol)

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; January 28th, 2024 at 06:27 AM.
Old January 28th, 2024, 09:03 AM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batt. View Post

``In the back of my mind, you died, and I didn’t even cry, no, not a single tear``
-He/him-Thunderclan-18 moons-Pansexual-

SparrowWing jumped into action, he might not be the strongest, wisest, or fastest warrior- but he wanted to help! He had been practicing his leader-call voice and was willing to use it.

``Alright I want to see all apprentices in their dens, all kits in their nests! Queens, round up your kits! I don't want to see a single cat that is under the role of a warrior out here, yah hear me? ``
He felt real proud of himself, He did a thing! And, plus, it was NOT a screw up this time!

(I just mentioned everyone if someone wanted to react or help sparrow! <

Rainpaw and Cloudpaw turned and left.
Moonheart and Blacknight stayed.
Swiftheart and Flamemoon stayed.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old January 28th, 2024, 09:35 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Springpaw had arrived somewhere during the chaos. Usually, she would have greeted her apprentice graciously, but she was far too focused on trying to figure out if Violetfreckle was still living.

Mudhound was here. Redhawk was saying something. Springpaw looked terrified. Spiderthroat was issuing orders–not that she could hear him very well. Bumblestar looked as if she were in a whole different universe–disassociation, maybe. Her green eyes flicked from cat to cat, finally landing on Bumblestar when she had finally come to the conclusion that Violetfreckle’s heart was no longer beating.

“Bumblestar, she–” Suddenly, Bumblestar’s throat had been torn open, and the blood bubbled and gushed. Due to the proximity–with Drizzlecloud being pressed against Violetfreckle’s chest, some of the blood had splattered over her muzzle. The medicine cat suddenly sprang up to her feet just before her leader collapsed on top of the lifeless warrior on the ground.

Drizzlecloud blinked blearily at the pile of literal bodies before her. Violetfreckle’s blood stained her paws, it had soaked through the fur on her left side, and Bumblestar’s blood decorated her face now as well. Redhawk had basically immediately flung herself into the fray to stop the bleeding–a futile effort.

First Redhawk came to Bumblestar’s aid, then Wolfpaw, and then followed Mudhound… And, oddly enough, Violetfreckle came next. Back from the dead and already fussing over Bumblestar as if her own life hadn't been torn from her mere moments before.

Drizzlecloud stepped closer to Springpaw’s side, pressing her clean right side against Springpaw–half to stabilize herself and ground herself, but also in hopes of providing her apprentice with some sort of reassurance. It was chaos–but it all made sense.

“Bumblestar will return.” Her words were hesitant, almost uncertain–no, nervous. She was certain of this. Stating the obvious–or at least, the obvious to someone who could actually step back and observe the situation. “It seems.. Bumblestar has given one of her lives for Violetfreckle.”

[ @dino. @tallulah @vellichor @eris @Rani @BEAR. ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old January 28th, 2024, 09:48 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Blah

Nightgaze
Thunderclan Hornet

What the hell?! She'd raced back to camp as soon as she'd heard all the yowling and stuff since she was patrolling the territory not too far away but she didn't know what to expect and this was definitely a shock! Violetfreckle injured, Mapleface unconscious-wait, what, no! A gasp of horror escaped Nightgaze's maw as she watched the lilac warrior be struck down by the now conscious queen. And now Bumblestar killed Mapleface?! This was wayyy too much death for her! And they were her clanmates!

Vibrant eyes snapping towards Spiderthroat as he spoke, she almost immediately jumped into action, searching for any kits or apprentices and her panicked gaze soon landed on Midnightkit, who was lying on the ground, probably passed out. Darting over like lightning she gently nudged the kit with her nose "H-hey kid, wake up we need to get ya to the nursery" her voice was urgent and concerned like it should be thought she would admit she hoped she'd sound stronger. Reaching for the kit's scruff she was going to attempt to grab the kit when another scene caught her attention.

Bumblestar was lying on the ground, her throat ripped like Violetfreckle's though now, the two she-cats had swapped places and everyone was panicking...including Nightgaze. Terror filled her as she watched cats crowd around the injured leader and start crying and yowling, meanwhile the small hornet just lingered over the unconscious kit, processing the situation.

Suddenly she spotted Mantiskit who was still out in the clearing and a few of her clanmates loitering around so she swiftly snapped back to reality and decided to deal with this quickly so she could assist the others with Bumblestar. "Rateye, Flutterminnow, one of you get Mantiskit and help me with Midnightkit here please!" her voice was more powerful and demanding now just like she had wanted. Good. Now where were her fellow Hornets? She could really do with their help, though, she could handle it for now.

OPEN
@Naila @Katiethewolfchild @Cubeisdagoat @Spookez.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; January 28th, 2024 at 11:40 AM.