Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:33 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by korok
Today 08:28 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:28 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:25 AM
♥︎ Rowan’s Art Contest ♥︎
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:21 AM

Old February 11th, 2024, 12:35 AM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

THESE PATROLS ARE DUE ON FEBRUARY 24, 2024 BY 11:59 PM EASTERN TIME. IF YOU NEED AN EXTENSION, PLEASE ASK BY FEBURARY 23. IF YOU WISH TO BE REPLACED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY 11:59 EASTERN ON FEBRUARY 13.

Fadingsun has permission to do these patrols.

With RiverClan still lacking a deputy and Birdsnow occupied with other things, someone needed to send out another round of patrols. It had been some time since the last round went out, and the last thing they needed right now was negligence.

So, Fadingsun had sought (and received) permission to do the next round of patrols himself. After taking some time to create good patrols, he padded to the center of camp and yowled out the assignments.

"Kestrelskies ( @sol. )! Take Thunderchaser ( @Neso ) and Deerspark ( @Marigoldwhisper ) to remark the ShadowClan border. Keep your eyes open for any oddities, but don't start any trouble unless ShadowClan starts it first."

Optional prompt: While marking the border, your patrol finds a legless, dead hawk near where the borders end and turn into the outskirts. Wonder what this means...

"Snakechill ( @dino. )! Take Starlingflight ( @Tiabirb ) and Coldlake ( @Caspian ) to remark the ThunderClan border. Make sure to mark it thoroughly; we don't need any ThunderClanners thinking they can stick their nose into our territory without threat."

Optional prompt: The patrol finishes marking the border with time to spare, and decides to do a little hunting. They team up to take on a pheasant, but it all goes wrong in the zaniest ways possible.

"Nightweb ( @TherianInTheForest )! Lead Pinefire ( @furrensic ) and Fallowswirl ( @Bluue ) to remark the WindClan border. Given Twilightstar's past words at the Gathering, keep an eye out for any WindClan aggressors."

Optional prompt: While patrolling, you come across an odd, clear piece of stone. When you look into it, you see... yourself! What is this thing!?

"Fishfreckle ( @Dark )! Take Nightspark ( @Red Dawn ) and Mushroomcloud ( @~MothDust~ ) hunting at Lionsbeach." While Fadingsun wasn't Fishfreckle's biggest fan by any means, the warrior did want to at least show that he was willing to trust him with something important like leading a patrol. Hopefully the younger warrior wouldn't let him down.

Optional prompt: A crab comes and bites someone on the toe. No matter how hard they try, they can't shake the thing off!

"Dusklion ( @tallulah )! Take Fluttercove ( @Dyna Fox ) and Cobwebpaw ( @finley.exe ) hunting at Sleepy Thicket."

Optional prompt: While off hunting, someone becomes absolutely convinced they've seen a headless cat. They manage to convince their patrolmates to investigate. Turns out it was just a weird rock and some oddly-cast shadows playing tricks on the mind. Well, that's awkward.

"Cherryswirl ( @Dust )! Take Minkpaw ( @al3cc766 ) and Ashenlake ( @Streamtail ) to collect herbs at Rugged Range. Minkpaw should be able to direct you to herbs you can collect."

Optional prompt: While collecting herbs, one of the patrol members spooks a snake and it strikes out defensively. Are they bitten? Either way, this snake doesn't seem content on leaving! The patrol will need to fight it off.

"Marigoldleap ( @Catherine )! Take Birchbranch ( @Shellwhisker ) and Mothcrash ( @RoboPrism ) to collect herbs in the territory. See if you can bring back some cobwebs as well."

Optional prompt: While trying to reach for a high-up cobweb, someone loses their balance and falls into the rapids. Quick- you'll have to save them before they're washed away!

PATROL LEADERS: MAKE SURE YOU ADD YOUR PATROL TO THE PATROL MENU AND REMOVE IT WHEN IT'S DONE! PATROL LEADERS SHOULD BE THE ONE TO REPORT; A PATROL MEMBER SHOULD ONLY REPORT IF IT'S A FEW HOURS BEFORE THE DEADLINE AND THE PATROL HASN'T BEEN REPORTED. YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO USE A POSTING ORDER. BUMP SOMEONE AFTER 72 HOURS WITHOUT A RESPONSE, THEN SKIP IF 24 HOURS PASS WITH NO RESPONSE. SINCE THESE ARE OFFICIAL PATROLS, YOUR CAT WILL BE PUNISHED FOR FAILING TO COMPLETE IT. VM WITH ANY ISSUES OR QUESTIONS. THANK YOU!!
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; February 11th, 2024 at 02:10 PM.
Old February 11th, 2024, 12:45 AM
♡Boo! Did I get ya? ♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every few days✮
My Mood: In Love

✮Nightweb✮He/Him✮ 23 Moons✮Bi
Tags: @fuurensic , @Bluue

Nightweb nodded towards Fadingsun and turned to look for the two other warriors to start the patrol.
Old February 11th, 2024, 04:57 AM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons, the collector, herb2] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

ears twitching in excitement the grey molly looked around for her patrol mates. herb patrol with cherryswirl! maybe she could teach them a bit there. it had been a teensy bit odd to hear fadingsun instruct his patrols to rely on her to point out herbs while cherryswirl was here too but as long as it didnt bother cherryswirl she was fine with it anyway.
"hi cherryswirl!" she mewed when the warrior came into sight.

@Dust @Streamtail

"i hate the never-ending sky"

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old February 11th, 2024, 08:55 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[ Cherryswirl - 52 Moons]
She/Her | Chaotic Good | Lionheart
Go With The Flow [Active]

Perking up as her name was called, it was almost a relief that she had finally been assigned a patrol other tha- HERBS?! Thats it! She was cursed to look for these damn plants forever! A nice juicy fish dangling from her jaws? Nope. Stars, even a bird! She would even hunt a bird if she had to!! Picking herself up to her feet, she was at least pleased to be going with Minkpaw on this little expedition - they were a cool little cat!

"Hello Minkpaw!" She purred happily, pushing down the earlier dramatics, "Looks like we're just waiting for Ashenlake, then we can head out." As it stood, if Ashen took too long they could always head out early and the other could catch up. Though... a little chat wouldn't hurt while they waited. Golden eyes rested upon Minkpaw as she spoke,

"So, what will we be looking for out that way then? Anything good?"

[ @Cherry~ - Patrol Confirmation | @al3cc766 | @Streamtail ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old February 11th, 2024, 09:36 AM
energy to surge breakers

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

ThunderChaser
She/Her - Active Power Card Since 2021
A golden pelted cat with black features and scars that littered her body
"Thunderstorms are as much our friends as the sunshine"

"Did you know that a single bolt of lightning has 300 million volts of electricity?"
-------------------------
Yawning the warrior got up when her name was called, wiping the tear from her eyes that formed when yawned. ShadowClan border, so easy an apprentice could do it. She hoped her patrol-mates were atleast as smart as one. KestrelSkies, and DeerSpark hadn't heard of any of them before. She would keep her opinions on them negative until they proved themselves worthy of anything else. ThunderChaser wasn't one to wait either, if they weren't here in the net hour she would leave them.

In her opinion she could do this entire patrol alone, if she needed to defend herself...her powers could prove useful once more. She'd already killed a cat with thunderstorm (it's what she named her powers for the time being), nothing she couldn't do again. She thought as she began to draw in the dirt with her claws.

// Kestrelskies - @sol.
// Deerspark - @Marigoldwhisper
RushingKit!

Old February 11th, 2024, 09:45 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

v Mentions v
@Catherine
@RoboPrism

I do want to go with the prompt that Cherry listed. It seems like fun and I'd like Birchbranch to save someone lol

Birchbranch
Lyrebird's Lullaby [ ACTIVE ]
RiverClan Warrior - 29 Moons

____

Birchbranch stood beside the camp entrance, waiting on her patrolmates.

''Marigoldleap! Mothcrash! Come on or I'm leaving without you.'' She hissed impatiently.

Last edited by paedyn; February 11th, 2024 at 09:57 AM.
Old February 11th, 2024, 09:48 AM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

KESTRELSKIES
FLEUR DE LIS

[THE ULTIMATE PREDATOR]

< @Neso @Marigoldwhisper >

The recently resurrected molly trotted out into the clearing, her limbs burning for work. She had promised the Council she would live this time and not overwork herself, but surely this was acceptable? Getting assigned on a patrol? She hummed softly, a pleased smile on her face. Patrol leader first patrol back? What faith Fadingsun was willing to put in her. She was also pleased to see Thunderchaser already waiting. Oh, good. Memories of the old Riverclan, the lazy Riverclsn the other clans knew resurfaced in her mind, but she was glad to see at least one of her patrol mates was dependable.

"Morning." She said, a crooked smile on her face. She hoped Deerspark would prove just as efficient. But, seeing the way Thunderchaser drawer her claws through the dirt as if itching for a fight made her smile falter for a moment. A flash of claw whipped itself into her memory, red hot and fierce. A claw brought down on her face, raking her eye from her. She shivered slightly, though it was too small to notice. Did Thunderchaser expect a fight? Did Thunderchaser want a fight?

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old February 11th, 2024, 11:06 AM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Dusklion
She/her | 25 moons | RiverClan Warrior
[ Shadow Fiend • Go with the Flow • Beefed Up T3 ]
Ears perking up at the sound of her brother's voice, Dusklion couldn't help but grin and shoot him a raised brow. So he was setting up patrols now, hmm? That's alright, she didn't mind a little competition for the spot; in fact, the dark tabby padded up happily and gave Fades a nod of confirmation before looking around for her patrolmates. She only knew Fluttercove in passing, but Cobwebpaw was a cat she had trained before.

It appeared the other two had not yet arrived so Dusk took a seat and glanced around, waiting for them to gather up so they could head on out to the thicket.

[ @Dyna Fox - Fluttercove | @finley.exe - Cobwebpaw ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
my character's actions/thoughts are not my own; please do not take them as such ♥

Old February 11th, 2024, 11:54 AM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The poor tom was rather slow this afternoon, his fur more messy than most days.

He padded up to the warriors and plastered a smile on his face.

His very first patrol. Hopefully I'd be his last.

He could already tell that Thunderchaser reeked of hostility, watching intently as the warrior dug their claws into the ground.

He didn't have to be told twice. He'd stay out of their ways, get the patrol done, be as useful as humanly possible, and then he could put all this socializing behind him.

"'Orning..." Deerspark managed groggily, his green eyes glued to the very interesting ground below him. He was doing this horribly. "Nice to uh... Meet you all."

He glaced at the two warriors for a moment. Kestrelskies looked infinitely friendlier than Thunderchaser.

Okay, at least Starclan had thrown him one bone.

"Excited?" He asked, still not lifting his head.

Tags; @Neso @sol.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies
My Art Shop!

signature picture by @/GreenTheGreat
toyhouse / finders
Old February 11th, 2024, 12:12 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

v Mentions v
@Catherine
@RoboPrism

I do want to go with the prompt that Cherry listed. It seems like fun and I'd like Birchbranch to save someone lol

Birchbranch
Lyrebird's Lullaby [ ACTIVE ]
RiverClan Warrior - 29 Moons

____

Birchbranch stood beside the camp entrance, waiting on her patrolmates.

''Marigoldleap! Mothcrash! Come on or I'm leaving without you.'' She hissed impatiently.
(Mothcrash can be the one that needs saving)

"S-Sorry! I'll talk to you some other time!" Mothcrash left his conversation and bounded to his patrol-mate.
"I'm here! I was just talking and-, well... I guess we'd better go."

The tom raised his bob-tail as significantly as he could, scouting for Marigoldleap. He hoped the cat could slip into the group soon.

@Catherine
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME

Last edited by RoboPrism; February 11th, 2024 at 12:33 PM.