Today 02:48 AM
Shell training (P!)
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 02:24 AM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 02:11 AM

Old April 5th, 2024, 03:05 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Dogpaw listened. Sigh. She had already been reassigned once, because her mentor went missing and now she was going to be reassigned again because her mentor got herself demoted. Beetlepaw was lucky. Dad wasn't going to just disappear on her or do something stupid and get demoted. Sheeppaw had had more mentors than she had. Wasn't this her fifth mentor? That meant she had been reassigned like once a moon since they weren't quite eleven moons old yet. She touched noses without Lightningeagle once she found him. Hopefully he wouldn't disappear or get demoted and he would actually train her. At least she could ask Dad to train her if she needed to. Several of the other apprentices didn't have a parent to take them out if they couldn't find any other warriors to train them. @fading
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old April 5th, 2024, 03:08 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.

Sheeppaw was grooming herself, the deaf almost 11 apprentice unaware that she had just been reassigned for the fourth time. @SuspiciousMindz
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old April 5th, 2024, 03:25 PM
: D

Bump Policy: anytime not when im on the mood "busy" or offline because im at school :(
My Mood: Chatty

Beekit padded up

Last edited by leader; April 6th, 2024 at 06:10 AM.
Old April 5th, 2024, 03:31 PM
*confused bean noises*

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Aggressive

- Wolfkit -
- He/Him - 6 Moon - ThunderClan -
- A large dark brown tabby tom with green eyes -
Wolfkit was watching the meeting from the nursery. What he didn't expect was Bumblestar making him an apprentice this meeting. What? Well, Wolfkit wasn't going to object. Bounding from his old den, the brown kitten made his way to the Stormcrest. One step closer to his warrior name!

[ - ]

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old April 5th, 2024, 03:39 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

His name! His name had been called! Brindlekit did his best to remain somewhat marginally composed, but his face was split in a massive grin. He was going to be an apprentice! He was! Bumblestar had decided that, whatever he hadn't been able to do, whatever had been holding him back, had been addressed. Scampering forward and only slightly minding the fact that he stuck out a bit in size compared to the other kits, a bit older and bulkier, Brindlekit took his place among the legion of other kits before Bumblestar. The number of apprentices being reassigned wasn't particularly promising, but that was ok. He could deal with it if he got reassigned, if his mentor didn't like him. But it would surely be fine. Totally! He had got this, and was going to catch up to stupid Elkpaw and Swanpaw and Sunpaw SO FAST! He just had to be brave.
Old April 5th, 2024, 03:44 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Carrioncaller
~<>~
67 moons || he/him || ThunderClan Warrior
bulky, thick furred mink point w/ feathered tail; blue eyes

A mentor, huh? Well, it certainly would be something to do - the old tomcat had no objections about that. He didn't know Wildpaw, or how much training the apprentice already had, though he wouldn't mind much even if he had to do it all. Wandering up to the black tom, the mink point took a seat next to him with a small dip of his head in greeting.

"Greetings, Wildpaw," he says politely, "I look forward to completing your training. What else is it that you need to get done?"

[ @Madelaine - wildpaw ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old April 5th, 2024, 04:09 PM

Sunleap listened. Wasn't this Sheeppaw's fourth reassignment? Why did Sheeppaw's mentors keep disappearing? This was Dogpaw's third reassignment, as her first mentor had gone missing and her second mentor had just gotten demoted. Did his daughters have bad luck when it came to mentors or was it just that most warriors didn't make very good mentors? He would have to take his daughters, and maybe a few other apprentices out training after the meeting since most warriors seemed incapable of handling being mentors. Oh and there were several kits being apprenticed, at least some of them early, a fact he knew because of Bumblestar's phrasing. Hopefully they would all get mentors that would actually train them... If not he would be happy to take them training himself.

Beetlepaw listened. Sigh. Dogpaw needed a new mentor because hers had been demoted and apparently Sheeppaw's mentor had gone missing. Again. This was Sheeppaw's fourth reassignment and Dogpaw's third. She guessed that she had been lucky that her first reassignment was to her father. It was a bit weird that her mentor was her father but at least she knew that he wouldn't go missing or get himself demoted.

Mantispaw listened. The seven moon old wasn't really surprised that eight apprentices were being reassigned this meeting, since for whatever reason most warriors seemed incapable of handling being mentors and would often go missing shortly afterwards. Hopefully their new mentors were all the rare few that actually trained there apprentices, or at least didn't go missing shortly afterwards being giving them. Warriors usually made no sense to her, and in that case she was delighted that she didn't understand them. She didn't want to understand why a fully grown cat wouldn't to their duties. She was only seven moons old and she was pretty sure that she acted more like a warrior then most of the actual warriors did. Her existence was often nonsensical and this was definitely one of those times. At least it seemed like her mentor might a decent mentor, at least compared to most other mentors. Nightgaze hadn't trained her yet, but at least she hadn't yet gone missing and in ThunderClan that was a minor battle won. Obviously not the war, which would be won if Nightgaze saw out all of her training, but her mentor lasting this long felt like a victory, however miniscule. Then Bumblestar announced the names of kits that would be apprenticed this meeting if they felt ready. Mantispaw's mismatched eyes opened wide in surprise before she could stop them. WAIT WHAT! Some of those kits were only TWO or THREE moons old! Weren't they a bt young? Yes, Bumblestar's phrasing had hinted at that, but it was still a surprise that kits so young were being apprenticed. Hopefully they were ready... She was the most worried about Porcupine Kit. She knew them quite well and thought that she might even consider the young kit a friend, but thatat didn't mean that she was certain that they were ready to be an apprentice. In fact, quite the opposite, as the young kit was quite hyper and emotional. Hopefully they would be able to handle being an apprentice, as well as behave. Mantidpaw was pretty sure that she could have handled being apprenticed early without any problems, but that was because Mantispaw was no normal seven moon old, nor had she ever been normal, not even before she matured rapidly because of her parents deaths. Even before they had died she had been different then other cats, though it hadn't been as obvious. She had always been had a keen eye for detail, even back then, though it hadn't yet been nearly as developed. She had been quieter, less rowdy, less energetic. She had found other cats, though mostly kits as she had only been a moon old confusing even back then. Sometimes she wondered how her life would have changed ir her parents had never died. She would never know, though she likely never would have matured rapidly as her parents being alive would have prevented her brain from seeing that as necessary. She would likely have had cats who supported her and loved her, instead of having no older cats to look up to. She might be happy. How has wished that her parents were still alive. But it wasn't to be. Her parents were dead and there was nothing she could do about it. Life was absolutely awful sometimes. It killed cats too early and left little kits orphaned, scared and alone. Forced them to mature so that they could make sure that their littermates would be taken care of. Forced them to understand death fat too soon. Life was heartlwss. It didn't care if you were young. If was happy to take cats away before they even got a chance to live. That reminded her of Moonfoot's kits. They had never even been born, thanks to Bumblestar executing Moonfoot. She knew why she did it, but Mantispaw doubted that she could have brought herself to do it before Moonfoot's kits were born if she was leader, as they were innocents who had done no wrong and now they would never had a chance to live. Yes, Porcupinekit would be quite excited to be apprenticed, but that didn't mean that they were ready. She would do her best to support them, as she was pretty sure that Porcupinekit would be stepping, or more accurately running up very soon. She would have to keep a eye on them and make sure that they were doing okay. Oh and Wisteriakit, her brother was being apprenticed as well. She would cheer his and Porcupinekit's names the loudest, as she knew both better than the other kits, though she was obviously excited for the other kits as well. (This is WAYYYY longer then the other parts of the post lol)

Porcupinekit was surprised when they heard their name called wuth the kits bceoming apprentices. WAIT WHAT!!!!! They were being APPRENTICEDDDDD?!?!?!?! AND SO WERE THEIR SIBLINGS?!?!?!?! But... they thought... weren't they too young? Well they didn't care!!!!! They were becoming an apprentice!!!!! After stepping up Porcupinekit continued bouncing all over the plave, because they were SOOOOO EXICTED!!! They felt that they were incapable of being even a little more excited. They were THAT EXICTED!!!!!

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; April 5th, 2024 at 05:32 PM.
Old April 5th, 2024, 04:27 PM

Slugkit listened from her empty, quiet, lonely, peaceful, well-hidden, and perfect hiding space in the nursery. She wasn't sure whether it was a good thing or a bad thing that she wasn't being apprenticed yet cause there were a bunch of other kits being apprenticed, so she could hide in the middle of the crowd of kits and despite only being two moons old she was barely any younger than some of them but she still didn't wanna be the center of attention... Hopefully there would be a bunch of kits whenever she was apprenticed so she could hide in the middle.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; April 5th, 2024 at 07:14 PM.
Old April 5th, 2024, 04:52 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Wait, whaaat? She was getting apprenticed? Maplekit's eyes widened and she bobbed her head eagerly. This was so coool! She joined her sibling Wolfkit in stepping forward and smiled at him with excitement glittering in her bright blue eyes. "Yay, I'm so happy!" she exclaimed, fluffy tail wiggling from side to side. She was barely able to contain how amazing this moment felt and how nervous but yet joyful she was.

[ @Bean - Wolfkit ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Mistyshard Kit Finder
Old April 5th, 2024, 05:10 PM

Bump Policy: 1 week (3 days if urgent)
My Mood: Blah

(minnowkit is in the med den sadly...... I will do it later)