Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
♡|| Pawsitivity Thread ||♡
Last post by Spookez.
Today 12:50 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 12:43 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by cowboy froggo
Today 12:26 PM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 11:23 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 14th, 2020, 05:59 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Emberkit looked a bit confused at the she-cat "Ember is a gem?" he asked, cocking his head to the side "I thought it came from fires"
@Goldwhisker

Old May 14th, 2020, 06:01 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

[ @Lynxpaw ]

Runningpaw smirked, shrugging once more. Gee, was She in the shrugging mood today. She didn't want to force anything in Eaglepaw, especially if it was really only her point of interest. It was unlike her to do so, actually, but she'd been persuaded by her mentor's stupid actions not to be a jerk. So a jerk she would not be...for the time being. After all, some cats really deserved a nice smack in the face.
"If you don't wanna." She mewed, gaze casual. She sat back in silence for a while, consuming the rest of the charcoal rabbit with great pleasure. She hadn't realized food could be this good. She wasn't usually this hungry... Must've been all of the training. After feeling the uncomfortable silence for a bit too long, she turned to Eaglepaw, eyes hungry for conversation.
"So...how're things going? It must be different, being a new apprentice."
"I just thought you were suggesting it. I'm not going to ask them" Eaglepaw told Runninpaw. He stared at the ground for a bit and looked up at her when she started to speak."Great, Littlewish is a really good mentor and I've learnt a lot" he told his friend.
Old May 14th, 2020, 06:07 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Twistedpaw walked back into the apprentices' den, a mouse gripped in her jaws. Glancing at Curlpaw and Birchpaw, she nodded.

"Birchheart would be a good name," she meowed, settling down in a nest, then turned to Curlkit. "What do you think yours will be?"

@FuzzyRatto @LionKitKat
Old May 14th, 2020, 06:09 PM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

I don’t know. They are just similar. Goldkit mewed embarrassed. @Dawneye
Old May 14th, 2020, 06:17 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy

Emberkit gently put Hivekit down, hoping not to startle her. He turned back to Goldkit "Maybe more like in color, I mean I've heard Embers can be kinda like a gold kind of color, but I've also been told hopefully I will never have to find out. Fire seems to be a bad thing for the clans and our livingness." He sat down in front of the young she-cat and licked his paws, trying to make sure they were clean. "How old are you? I"m less than a moon old, I don't really know everybody in here yet."
@Goldwhisker

Old May 14th, 2020, 06:20 PM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Same. Goldkit mewed timidly. She thought Well that’s something in common. @Dawneye
Old May 14th, 2020, 06:56 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

"Puddlepaw.. I.." She shuffled her paws, and she felt some soft anger. "You can't run from it, I don't want you to run from it. I just.. I want to forgive you.. but that rejection. It stung. It hurt to see you run. It made me angry. Not necessarily at you, but at how complicated life can be. Why can't it just be.. why does it have to hurt? why does love.. have to be painful.." She mewed softly. She didn't want his sympathy. She wanted sometime alone. But something in her wanted him. A part of her that seemed to grow every day. She dug her claws into the ground. @Puddletail

Last edited by lucidense; May 14th, 2020 at 07:00 PM.
Old May 14th, 2020, 07:21 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post

Coldsong huffed as he let off her. "Not bad dodging blows, but you're still too slow..." he took a seat, giving her a moment to breathe while he explained, "only a few moments into the fight and you've already lost. Pathetic. A real shame." His tone was serious, but his whiskers twitched with a twinkle in his eye.

Done teasing, the warrior stood and dug his claws into the damp gravel, giving a few powerful stomps with a front paw. "Wet ground? Use those claws – they'll allow you to make sharper turns and escape when an opponent launches at you. As for avoiding someone pouncing on you altogether?" His eyes narrowed on the apprentice. "Always be moving. The more you move, the harder of a target you'll be. So don't be stiff in the middle of battle, those easy nerves of yours won't do you any good."

"Now..." Coldsong retrieved his battle stance, slowly backing up with slitted eyes, "Move!" He charged at her, then leaped in another attempt to pin her.

Yewpaw

Pale yellow eyes remained trained on Coldsong even as he paused to take a breather and explain. Yewpaw listened intently to what had to say, filing the instruction away in the back of her mind, but not once did she let down her guard. It was certainly beneficial when he finally launched himself forward again as she expected, allowing her to dodge out of the way with relative ease. It's hard to be hit by something you're expecting. She slid back on the gravel but used her claws to dig in like he said and pushed herself off, running toward him and aiming to knock his legs out from under him before trying to pull away again.

Last edited by duckie; May 14th, 2020 at 07:21 PM.
Old May 14th, 2020, 07:38 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparrowSoar View Post
"Puddlepaw.. I.." She shuffled her paws, and she felt some soft anger. "You can't run from it, I don't want you to run from it. I just.. I want to forgive you.. but that rejection. It stung. It hurt to see you run. It made me angry. Not necessarily at you, but at how complicated life can be. Why can't it just be.. why does it have to hurt? why does love.. have to be painful.." She mewed softly. She didn't want his sympathy. She wanted sometime alone. But something in her wanted him. A part of her that seemed to grow every day. She dug her claws into the ground. @Puddletail
Puddlepaw sat and listened to Dawnpaw, feeling more and more terrible the longer he spoke. It was hard to read the molly's feelings. He couldn't even tell if she still loved him or not. But there was one thing that seemed certain. The way she seemed so hurt and betrayed...it hurt him too, especially since he knew he was the cause of the pain. He wished he could go back to that moment in the elders' den. If only he hadn't run away. But it was too late to change that now. He just wanted to make things right. All he wanted in this moment was to see Dawnpaw as her usual enthusiastic self. He wanted to make her feel happy again. To cheer her up by doing or saying the right thing. But that wasn't how life worked. And he knew it. She'd probably take a while to recover from this whole mess. But he wanted to give her whatever she wanted to help her recover faster. If she wanted him, he would promise never to leave her like that again. Or if she wanted space, he'd respect that too. Gathering up his courage, he looked her in the eye once more. "Dawnpaw...I...I don't know why it has to be so complicated. I often wonder that myself. It seems as though life is both a wondrous gift and a devastating curse. If only it was as simple as it had been back when we were kits playing games in the nursery. But even if we wanted to, we can't go back there now. And I understand why you feel hurt. If I were you, I'd feel hurt by me too. But just know...I'm willing to do what you want right now. If you want me to be by your side, I promise I won't leave you ever again. And if you need time to think things through, I can give you some space. Or if you need anything else...just let me know. But it's all up to you. Whatever it is, I'll respect your wishes." As the last few words came out, he sighed and slumped back down onto the floor. He hoped everything would be okay. And he hoped Dawnpaw was thinking the same. But whatever happened, he truly hoped they at least wouldn't lose their bond. But the decision rested in Dawnpaw's paws now. It was up to her what the next few days would look like between them. Whether they spent them together...or apart. And he would acknowledge her request no matter what.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 14th, 2020, 08:16 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Dawnpaws eyes lit up, a soft gleam "Puddlepaw I.. I love you. Never forget that.." She mewed. She leaned up to him, and licked his cheek softly. "No matter what I go through, you will always be my loved." She mewed, with fiery assurance. @Puddletail
Closed Thread