Old January 27th, 2024, 09:09 PM
rattling my kennel door

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

[QUOTE='bubble[error].;1541854']*Cherrypaw screamed and freaked out*

(Calm my baby down!)
[QUOTE]

Cloverdove came over to comfort the apprentice, attempting to lead her further away from the scene.

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; January 27th, 2024 at 09:11 PM.
Old January 27th, 2024, 09:22 PM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Mallowpaw
8/100

Mallowpaw couldn't process what was happening. First, Redhawk's accusation of Mapleface's treason. Then, Mapleface's fangs sinking into Violetfreckle's throat. The sickly scent of blood. Mapleface dying to Bumblestar's claws. The leader's anguish. Chaos.

And through it all, Mallowpaw just stood there, unable to move, unable to think. Her eyes were fixed on the bodies- Violetfreckle, with blood streaming from her throat; Mapleface, her stomach gruesomely torn open. Mallowpaw was trembling.

StarClan, she thought, over and over again. StarClan, no. She hadn't really known either of the warriors, but the sight of the bodies made her stomach churn. This was wrong; all wrong. She barely heard Spiderthroat's order for apprentices to go to their den. She just stood there, shellshocked, as cats moved past her.

(Open)

Last edited by kittycatburmise; January 27th, 2024 at 09:23 PM.
Old January 27th, 2024, 09:27 PM
&amp;amp;amp;quot;Your good old friend!&amp;amp;amp;quot;

Bump Policy: You can bump me anytime pal!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumori View Post

Plumpaw - 16/100
ThunderClan | 6m | he/she/they
Agatha Kitty || Silver Tongue || Mind Reader

The call for Bumblestar had Plumpaw rushing out of the den, traces of blood reaching his nose long before he set paw in the clearing. He came out just in time to see Mapleface, a warrior he'd seen only at meetings, taking the life of Violetfreckle, another warrior he only knew by name.

He didn't know what to make of the scene before him, but one thing he knew for certain was that the violence unfolding right now was wrong, and something that no clanmate should have to witness. Especially not his sister.

He noticed her in the clearing, looking up at the sky. Immediately he ran to her and tried to usher her away from all this bloodshed.

"C'mon sis, we don't need to see this," he said, tapping her with his tail and heading for the den. Whatever was happening right now were for Bumblestar and her Hornets to deal with. The only thing Plumpaw would concern himself with was making sure his sister was okay.

–– Image credits go to SableSteel; Author of Clangen ––
fleckpaw

”But that’s my mentor! I can’t let Violetfreckle get hurt like that again!” she said following Plumpaw and stepping right in front of him. She knew that she will need to turn around and follow directions.

Old January 27th, 2024, 09:40 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

``In the back of my mind, you died, and I didn’t even cry, no, not a single tear``
-He/him-Thunderclan-18 moons-Pansexual-

SparrowWing jumped into action, he might not be the strongest, wisest, or fastest warrior- but he wanted to help! He had been practicing his leader-call voice and was willing to use it.

``Alright I want to see all apprentices in their dens, all kits in their nests! Queens, round up your kits! I don't want to see a single cat that is under the role of a warrior out here, yah hear me? ``
He felt real proud of himself, He did a thing! And, plus, it was NOT a screw up this time!

(I just mentioned everyone if someone wanted to react or help sparrow! <

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old January 27th, 2024, 09:44 PM
rattling my kennel door

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batt. View Post

``In the back of my mind, you died, and I didn’t even cry, no, not a single tear``
-He/him-Thunderclan-18 moons-Pansexual-

SparrowWing jumped into action, he might not be the strongest, wisest, or fastest warrior- but he wanted to help! He had been practicing his leader-call voice and was willing to use it.

``Alright I want to see all apprentices in their dens, all kits in their nests! Queens, round up your kits! I don't want to see a single cat that is under the role of a warrior out here, yah hear me? ``
He felt real proud of himself, He did a thing! And, plus, it was NOT a screw up this time!

(I just mentioned everyone if someone wanted to react or help sparrow! <

Robinpaw nodded to her mentor and trotted off to go lay down in the apprentices den.

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; January 27th, 2024 at 09:44 PM.
Old January 27th, 2024, 09:46 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

Screaming. Caterwauling. There seemingly was no end to the madness that was unfolding itself in the clan. There wasn’t any time wasting the chaos that Springpaw easily overheard from the back of the den, practically barreling herself out into the clearing to properly witness they had decided to unfold itself into messy fits of rage. Without warning, and even before she had decided to follow Drizzlecloud, Springpaw rushed her way towards the herb storage and snagged a wad of cobwebs and marigold. Judging from the sheer drama that was following itself suit out in the clearing. She thought that she could trust Mapleface, but the true colors only decided to show herself from the monstrosities that she did by trying to murder Violetfreckle in cold blood. Stars, her mind was a mess, and Bumblestar’s screaming for the young healer didn’t help her in the slightest, only making her paws tremble and shake as she desperately shuffled her way out of the den with herbs dangling in her jaws.

Cats were freaking out. The stench of blood was overwhelming her nose, and everyone’s loud rambling was nothing but a sheer wasteland of white noise in her ears. It was a mess, and both her mentor and Violetfreckle needed her right now. Unease crawled in the pits of her stomach like parasites, making it nearly impossible for the molly to make her way over without feeling anything unremorseful come attack her at full speed. Stars, what the hell did Mapleface do? Why did she try to murder Violetfreckle? Why was she doing this? Questions were ransacking her mind, and Springpaw didn’t know how to control it, but she had to focus. Because the scene right in front of her was nothing but a bloodbath of hell. Approaching Violetfreckle’s bleeding body reminding her of the dream she had so long ago when the foxes was invading ThunderClan territory. Stars, why didn’t those arseholes give her a sign that something like this would happen?

Gulping down her frustrations and anger towards her ancestors, she instinctively moved up next to Bumblestar and Drizzlecloud and instinctively handed her over the cobwebs. Springpaw wasn’t sure if this would be enough to fully cover the critically bleeding wound, but she hoped to the stars above that it would be enough to cover it. “H… H-Here! Cover it… with this!… I’ll get… more at… the ready… brought extra… just in case… ” She tried to overcome her voice over the already-loud crowd of the worried felines, giving a glance towards them as she focused her frightened blue orbs with Drizzlecloud’s green. What the hell did they get themselves into?

@dino. @Omari @vellichor [ @/whoever else involved!]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is ThunderClan’s current medicine cat.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old January 27th, 2024, 09:49 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive]
Everything was a blur. Numbly they had managed to stumble sideways, not realizing it was Bumblestar who had shouldered past them. Mapleface was dead quicker than Redhawk could react to - her death covering the front of her chest in crimson - and soon enough her leader was asking for her help, To rescue... to save... "...Violetfreckle..." Her voice was barely above a weak whisper. If only she hadn't loosened her grip. If only she had paid better attention. She should've killed Mapleface when she had the chance to.

Nodding numbly Redhawk did her best to press her paws - shaky as they were - against the wound to help her leader. More cats gathered around, one was speaking to her maybe? Red wasn't hearing anything as she looked up at Bumblestar, whiskers quivering. "I-I-I..." What could she say? It was her fault that Violetfreckle laid here motionless. Her inaction, her stomach churning at the thought of killing. If only she had been tougher.

Before she could say anything more to her leader she felt a sturdy flank press against her and looked up to see - "Mudhound." Something about the sight of them made Red a little more relaxed, the relief spreading like slow dripping water. They had no idea what to do. Spiderthroat was calling out orders but she couldn't make out the words. Finally their gaze landed on Violetfreckle. She wasn't dead. She wasn't "We c-cant bury her," she attempted hoarsely. "She's not d-dead."

Red refused to believe it, even though everything else was telling her she was.

Shifting her gaze (forcefully) back up to Bumblestar (she had to apologize again) she parted her jaws to say something else (she was responsible for killing violetfreckle) but noticed the way in which the leader was unsteady. Immediately without thought Redhawk leaned forward and pushed her forehead against her leaders, trying her best to steady her. "I'm sorry.. I'm sss-so sss-so sorry. Bumblesss-star." Her words were hushed and whispered, barely above being able to be heard by the pale tabby in front of her.

[ @dino. @Rani ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; January 27th, 2024 at 10:18 PM.
Old January 27th, 2024, 10:01 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnaby View Post
fleckpaw

”But that’s my mentor! I can’t let Violetfreckle get hurt like that again!” she said following Plumpaw and stepping right in front of him. She knew that she will need to turn around and follow directions.

Plumpaw - 17/100
ThunderClan | 7m | he/she/they
Agatha Kitty || Silver Tongue || Mind Reader

Again? Didn't she see what just happened?

"I'm sorry Fleckpaw, but she's dead," he whispered to her, blunt but gentle. It must hurt her to hear this, but he wouldn't let her worsen it with denial.

He turned to the clearing again. He had seen Mapleface standing over the warrior's lifeless body a just few moments before Bumblestar striked her down. Clear as day, both Violetfreckle and Mapleface were dead. As much as he wanted to help Fleckpaw, they had to get back to the den first. The deputy's strict tone made it clear that things would only get worse for them the longer they stayed in the clearing.

"You heard Spiderthroat; all kits and apprentices' to the den. We can talk more about this in there." He didn't try to force her this time, but didn't leave her side either. He wouldn't leave her all alone out here. And if she were to get in trouble for it then so would he.

–– Image credits go to SableSteel; Author of Clangen ––

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; January 27th, 2024 at 10:09 PM.
Old January 27th, 2024, 10:36 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Sad

Cougarpaw

The moment Mapleface had lunged for Violetfreckle's throat Cougarpaw was running toward the apprentice den, could the day not be peaceful for once?! She pushed herself against the corner of the day, cowering as she heard Bumblestar's furious voice echo through camp.

Midnightkit

Peace, that was Midnightkit's only dream in life, while she knew peace between her clan and others would never be possible, she could at least pray peace between the cats in her clan would always be a possibility. Not today, that dream would not be today. She looked on curiously and partially worried as Redhawk and Violetfreckle brought in a seemingly unconscious Mapleface. She took a seat and watched on as... Wait was that movement from Mapleface? As quick as the blink of an eye, as quick as the crack of lightning, quicker than any cat could react to Mapleface lunged at Violetfreckle. Her eyes went wide, her fur bushed along her body bristled with a mixture of shock and pure terror.

As the deep red liquid, the same liquid that came from her mother's own throat, began pouring from the wound, Violetfreckle's body hit the ground. Laughter, why was she laughing? Why is she laughing? WHY IS SHE LAUGHING!

Violetfreckle was lying in a pool of her own blood and this cat was laughing! What had happened to the warrior code, protecting your clan mates with your own life? She wanted to scream, she wanted to cry, hell part of her wanted to go over to Mapleface and claw her muzzle to stop that dreadful laughter! Yet she couldn't, she sat where she was ridged with fear, just like that night, she couldn't do anything but watch.

As Bumblestar took the tratiors life her head begun to spin, everything felt weird, it felt like she was walking on air. Laying down and covering her head with her paws her vision began going black. Maybe she would sleep...

Open (Midnightkit has only passed out don't worry)

Help me hatch my babies
Old January 27th, 2024, 11:30 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

FUZZPAW
he/him. 9 moons. lanky yellow tom with golden, tan, and brown splotches; bright green eyes
( purrks ; silver tongue )

fuzzpaw, admittedly, doesn't pay much attention to his beloved thunderbuddies, despite loving them. he's much more focused on his own stuff, most of the time. that's why when he hears someone calling for bumblestar, he simply glances up (not long enough to see anything), then looks back down at his paws where a bug lays. but then, there's a weird smell. a stinky smell. oh...

blood.

his nose scrunches up in disgust, and he finally rises from his nest and peers out of the den. he spots his mentor violetfreckle, some cat he's not very familiar with..mapledung or something, and redhawk. violetfreckle is injured from what he can tell, and mapledung is bleeding, he thinks. uncharacteristically silent, the mottled tom trots out of the den, curiously listening to what his mentor is saying. "MURDER!" he repeats in a yowl, jaw dropping. his pea-brain does the math — this means mapleface just tried to murder violet?? "HEY, MAPLEDUNG!! murder is BAD, BAD BAD!!!" he shouts, tail lashing and pointing a paw at the unconscious molly.

although, he is young. he's aware murder is bad. but it's something he's never thought of deeply, or considered. just a thing that..well, happens. a concept he feels familiar with, despite having no history with it. deja vu?

so when mapleface suddenly springs to life and tears into his mentor like a rabid dog — bumblestar appearing and putting an end to maple — all he can do is watch with wide eyes. green gaze locks onto the two corpses. crimson stains white snow, caterwauling and shrieking, springpaw and drizzlecloud trying to stop the bleeding. things once perfect, imperfect.

but for some reason, fuzzpaw isn't bouncing around, running like a headless chicken and screaming like his clanmates. he's not sure how he feels. and so, amidst the chaos, he shuffles around the edge of the camp walls before bolting out of camp.

he's seen this before, hasn't he? death.

[ mostly a reaction post ]

artfight | ·characters· |pronouns.cc

bump after 96 hours / 4 days