Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
plot plot plot
Last post by Neptune.
Today 09:49 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:45 PM
WCO Inktober!
by Aolani
Today 09:45 PM
It Takes Three!
Last post by Quietheart
Today 09:33 PM

Old June 4th, 2017, 06:01 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Blackfrost had never truly felt this way around someone before, not really being able to describe this. “Hehe.. That’s the first time someone called me different without it being an insult or something.” The warrior admitted, her tail twitching contently as she smiled down at her paws in a shy manner. It made her smile even more and feel hot all over with embarrassment under her pelt when he said that he enjoyed listening to her talk. “That.. That makes me feel so happy to hear that from someone..” Blackfrost murmured and a loud flash of bright light followed by a crash of thunder made the she-cat jump and accidently bump in the tom-cat beside her. She shook her head and looked up at the branches above them, dripping with raindrops. “Mousedung.. Sorry about that, hehe..” She said, apologizing as she always did when she was embarrassed, “I’m such a kit sometimes..”
"Well I'm happy I'm the first." He said. "I'm glad to see you happy right now. It makes me feel happy for you." He said with a bright smile in the rain. A true, bright, happy smile in the rain. The lightning made him look up as he got bumped into and now he was on his side. He laughed. "Don't worry about it." He said. "I don't mind one bit. You just reacted on instincts of the lighting." He purred. "Being a kit sometimes is a good thing. Just don't worry about it." He flicked his tail in her face.
Old June 4th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
"Well I'm happy I'm the first." He said. "I'm glad to see you happy right now. It makes me feel happy for you." He said with a bright smile in the rain. A true, bright, happy smile in the rain. The lightning made him look up as he got bumped into and now he was on his side. He laughed. "Don't worry about it." He said. "I don't mind one bit. You just reacted on instincts of the lighting." He purred. "Being a kit sometimes is a good thing. Just don't worry about it." He flicked his tail in her face.
The black-and-white furred she-cat watched as he simply laughed at her clumsiness, which made her smile and utter a small giggle. She looked down at her paws with a gentle smile as she gently laid down in the damp grass once more, tucking her paws underneath herself as she glanced at Crowhawk as he purred to her, making Blackfrost feel her muzzle heat up with shyness again. “If you say so.” She murmured softly as her light green eyes flickered to his tail in her face. Blackfrost huffed and batted at it with one paw. “You act like a kit too sometimes, so maybe we have more in common that we originally thought.” She mentioned, her whiskers twitching as a few drops of rain landed on her nose, making her utter a tiny sneeze.
Old June 4th, 2017, 06:33 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
The black-and-white furred she-cat watched as he simply laughed at her clumsiness, which made her smile and utter a small giggle. She looked down at her paws with a gentle smile as she gently laid down in the damp grass once more, tucking her paws underneath herself as she glanced at Crowhawk as he purred to her, making Blackfrost feel her muzzle heat up with shyness again. “If you say so.” She murmured softly as her light green eyes flickered to his tail in her face. Blackfrost huffed and batted at it with one paw. “You act like a kit too sometimes, so maybe we have more in common that we originally thought.” She mentioned, her whiskers twitching as a few drops of rain landed on her nose, making her utter a tiny sneeze.
He purred as she batted his tail away. "I'm glad I still act like one. Otherwise I probably wouldn't be out here today." He said.
Old June 4th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
He purred as she batted his tail away. "I'm glad I still act like one. Otherwise I probably wouldn't be out here today." He said.
Blackfrost chuckled at his response, smiling at Crowhawk before looking up at the branches of the pine tree that they currently rested under. “I suppose you have a valid point there, my friend.” She murmured, “There’s nothing wrong with acting like kittens again. We may be warriors, but we aren’t elders yet, right?” The she-cat purred, poking his shoulder with one paw rather playfully with a happy twitch of her whiskers.
Old June 4th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Blackfrost chuckled at his response, smiling at Crowhawk before looking up at the branches of the pine tree that they currently rested under. “I suppose you have a valid point there, my friend.” She murmured, “There’s nothing wrong with acting like kittens again. We may be warriors, but we aren’t elders yet, right?” The she-cat purred, poking his shoulder with one paw rather playfully with a happy twitch of her whiskers.
He laughed. "Exactly." He said sitting up and shaking the water off him. He couldn't help but smile knowing that some of the water would land on her. That was his intention. This was only partially the reason why he like the rain and having a friend. Now he hoped to build off this relationship and move to doing more fun things in the future.
Old June 4th, 2017, 07:03 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
He laughed. "Exactly." He said sitting up and shaking the water off him. He couldn't help but smile knowing that some of the water would land on her. That was his intention. This was only partially the reason why he like the rain and having a friend. Now he hoped to build off this relationship and move to doing more fun things in the future.
Blackfrost uttered a deep, rumbling purr at his response, feeling happy due to his laughter. She gave a light-toned yawn as she watched him sit up out of the corner of her vision as she watched the rain pour down from above. A spray of water hit her fur causing her to utter a ‘mrow’ of annoyance. “Hey!” She hissed at him, flicking some water at him with one paw, “Bee-brain!” Blackfrost rolled her eyes and sat up as well, shaking her head and shaking rainwater from herself as well as her tail curled around her paws.
Old June 4th, 2017, 07:12 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Blackfrost uttered a deep, rumbling purr at his response, feeling happy due to his laughter. She gave a light-toned yawn as she watched him sit up out of the corner of her vision as she watched the rain pour down from above. A spray of water hit her fur causing her to utter a ‘mrow’ of annoyance. “Hey!” She hissed at him, flicking some water at him with one paw, “Bee-brain!” Blackfrost rolled her eyes and sat up as well, shaking her head and shaking rainwater from herself as well as her tail curled around her paws.
He laughed again. He was enjoying himself. He closed his eyes for a moment as she flicked water at him. "Who are you calling a bee-brain." He teased. "You're doing it too. So you're a bee-brain as well." He said jumping on her and tackling her playfully. "We're both bee-brains. I won't deny that I am, and you definitely look like you are." He grinned rolling off her and now he was back on his back, belly exposed to the raindrops again.
Old June 4th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
He laughed again. He was enjoying himself. He closed his eyes for a moment as she flicked water at him. "Who are you calling a bee-brain." He teased. "You're doing it too. So you're a bee-brain as well." He said jumping on her and tackling her playfully. "We're both bee-brains. I won't deny that I am, and you definitely look like you are." He grinned rolling off her and now he was back on his back, belly exposed to the raindrops again.
Blackfrost rolled her eyes, a clear smile on her muzzle as he called her a bee-brain too, but was caught off-guard when he tackled her, pinning the she-cat to the ground as grinned at her like a playful kit. The warrior uttered another giggle at his actions, her tail twitching back and forth. “Alright, alright.” She admitted, watching as Crowhawk go off of her and laid on his back, “We can be bee-brains together, happy?” Blackfrost smiled and rolled onto her back next to him, to a point where their pelts were almost touching. Several cold raindrops dropped onto her soft underbelly, making her laugh as the sensation was tickling her sensitive skin. Another crackle of thunder made the she-cat stiffen, but not move from her spot beside her friend.
Old June 4th, 2017, 07:31 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Blackfrost rolled her eyes, a clear smile on her muzzle as he called her a bee-brain too, but was caught off-guard when he tackled her, pinning the she-cat to the ground as grinned at her like a playful kit. The warrior uttered another giggle at his actions, her tail twitching back and forth. “Alright, alright.” She admitted, watching as Crowhawk go off of her and laid on his back, “We can be bee-brains together, happy?” Blackfrost smiled and rolled onto her back next to him, to a point where their pelts were almost touching. Several cold raindrops dropped onto her soft underbelly, making her laugh as the sensation was tickling her sensitive skin. Another crackle of thunder made the she-cat stiffen, but not move from her spot beside her friend.
"Yes I'm happy now." He meowed already happy. He was even more happy when he saw her lay next to him on her back as well. "Happy indeed." He watched the sky as the blinding lightning zapped through the sky along with the crazy thunder, but that could not stop him from enjoying this not one bit. He looked at her with his soft amber eyes and then looked away nervously.
Old June 4th, 2017, 07:44 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
"Yes I'm happy now." He meowed already happy. He was even more happy when he saw her lay next to him on her back as well. "Happy indeed." He watched the sky as the blinding lightning zapped through the sky along with the crazy thunder, but that could not stop him from enjoying this not one bit. He looked at her with his soft amber eyes and then looked away nervously.
Blackfrost was silent beside him as she listened to him tell her that he was happy, which made her smile. The two of them watched the rain pour down around them, the occasional drop of rain water falling onto her stomach or his. It was peaceful and relaxing to be with him. The she-cat casted a glance over at Crowhawk and met eyes with his soft, warm amber-hued eyes. She looked away at the exact time that he did, her muzzle feeling rather hot with embarrassment. “You know..” Blackfrost murmured, looking up at the pine needles on the branches above them, “I’ve never been this close to someone before..” The warrior admitted this, her front paws twitching with shyness as she didn’t look at him again.