Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Silentpaw Love Finder! 0-0
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:40 AM
RiverClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 09:38 AM
Two Turtle Doves {P}
Last post by Streamtail
Today 09:31 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:23 AM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 09:12 AM

Old January 15th, 2024, 07:37 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
"From snow? Not to my knowledge, but I don't wanna take any chances!" Wolfpaw had seen dens collapse, when the sinkhole ate away their home. But his early memories of snow were almost non-existent, so if a den did collapse when he was baby sized he wouldn't know. "Cats got trapped when the sinkhole destroyed the dens, .. if snow did collapse one I'm sure cats would've got trapped then, too."

He swept more snow off the roof, then paused at the sight of moss. It was clumped together tightly, bound fast by frost. ... And it gave him an idea.

SURPRISE ATTACK! He hooked it with his claws and chucked it at Beachkit.

[ @Fawn / #wolfingo24 ]

°•. info & relations ✿ they/them ✿ finder coming soon ✿ challenge mode! [skill-perk free]   .•°
Beachkit -
"What is the sinkhole?" The word came out tentatively as they sounded it out for the first time having never heard about this mysterious but apparent disaster that'd been inflicted upon ThunderClan. They had an arsenal of Goatscrunch and Wolfpaw horror stories, might as well add another one to the collection.

Beachkit jolted in surprise at the flung frozen ball of moss as it smacked them in the ribs eliciting a 'mmmph' of impact. It took them a moment to put two and two together, realizing it hadn't been a genuine assault but an attempt at mossball with the frozen...kind. Winter was weird.

They hadn't ever played mossball themselves formally but saw other younger clanmates do so. Trying to emulate the game, Beachkit extended a paw to give the ball several paps in preparation, then whacked it with their paw in Wolfpaw's direction albeit sloppily.

[ #beachbingo2024 ]

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old January 15th, 2024, 08:43 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucepaw |
Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive

Fudge stared blankly down at the one portion of the moving mountain of bumbling joy that was currently neck deep in snow available to the naked eye. Hmmm... perhaps he should have considered anything else other than... well... The Boulder's head to try and remove from under the weapon of mass destruction his mentor had concocted in this furious war of frost. But hey, at least they could breath? That was something, right? And as a bonus point, they were most certainly not angry. The giggling had been clue enough, truth be told, but being casually informed that he'd gotten them good and that it was an amazing shot definitely left no question about it. No, if anything, it made the young apprentice's chest puff up some, the slightest hint of a proud smirk tugging at the corner of his mouth for a moment before it was gone.

It wasn't even his need to make sure he wasn't exposing himself, displaying his weak emotions out for every cat to see that made the expression vanish. No. It was confusion. Plain and simple for once, his eyebrow quirked questioningly up. Because... fun? Did... did The Boulder think he was having fun? Oh no no no, that was... not accurate at all! Fun was a kittenish notion. Something only kittypets and cats surrounded by others that could protect them indulged in. For cats like him, though? Fun was an impossibility. Time wasted in the quest for survivability. This had been the second lesson he had learned in his short lived time alone in the city. How fun was reserved only for the strong. For the bullies. The cats who surrounded you as you found that scrap of food under the rubbish housefolk vessel and asked their buddies You guys wanna have some fun? Ugh... if he closed his eyes he could swear he could still hear the mocking laughter that had followed his eagerness to play.

Still, it wasn't The Boulder's fault if they didn't understand his conundrum here. Fudge's mentor was strong. Imposing. The most menacing cat he had ever seen, really... at least until they opened their mouth and displayed what a seemingly kind hearted cat they truly were. They were technically still related to Angry, so maybe the Havana Brown mix had simply not seen the signs of anger that the two of them shared, but so far the brown tripod had never made a single motion to attack or hurt him, and he... wanted to believe they never would. So he indulged the feline's assumption by not correcting that his intentions had been enraged defensiveness over fun. What The Boulder didn't know wouldn't hurt them - or him, by extension - and it really wasn't enough of an issue to bring up, anyways.

At the yellow eyed feline's pleading look, a small snort escaped the apprentice, an ear twitching as he cocked his head to the side. The Boulder was really stuck in there, weren't they? And it was... partly his fault. He couldn't well leave his mentor stuck in the snow, now could he? That would be... pretty cold, even by his standards. Besides, The Boulder would never leave him stuck in the snow like this! The former kittypet might not be too sold on the idea of friends, but he wasn't about to turn his back on the singular cat he actively considered one.

"Endeavored," Fudge mewed, giving the colossal warrior a nod before taking a single leap to the top of the snow pile his mentor resided beneath, only to find himself half buried in the snow that had accumulated there. Well then... he certainly had his work cut out for him today, that much was for sure.

@Rani [Mudhound]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old January 16th, 2024, 01:11 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Unpredictable

___...*| Bonecall |*...___
[ He/Him - Thunderclan Warrior ]

Not wanting to just sit around all day like lazy cats did Bonecall wanted to do something different for a change. He hunted all the time and maybe it was about time he tested out his teaching skills. Making his way over to the apprentices den he didn't go inside nor did he even stick his head in. "Any Apprentices in there need any help with training?", Bonecall called.

[ @Fawnheart<3; ]

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old January 16th, 2024, 05:52 AM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Wetwhisker lashed her tail, eye gleaming as she couldn't wait for her next patrol.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old January 16th, 2024, 07:15 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Goatscrunch hissed at the pile of snow building outside the elders' den. He wanted to lay there, danggit! "Ya!" He bleaaated toward Wetwhisker, as she seemed to be doing nothing. "Make yerself useful 'n start shovelin' this!"

[ @Yunhos_Personal_Potato ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 16th, 2024, 07:24 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post

°•. info & relations ✿ they/them ✿ finder coming soon ✿ challenge mode! [skill-perk free] .•°
Beachkit -
"What is the sinkhole?" The word came out tentatively as they sounded it out for the first time having never heard about this mysterious but apparent disaster that'd been inflicted upon ThunderClan. They had an arsenal of Goatscrunch and Wolfpaw horror stories, might as well add another one to the collection.

Beachkit jolted in surprise at the flung frozen ball of moss as it smacked them in the ribs eliciting a 'mmmph' of impact. It took them a moment to put two and two together, realizing it hadn't been a genuine assault but an attempt at mossball with the frozen...kind. Winter was weird.

They hadn't ever played mossball themselves formally but saw other younger clanmates do so. Trying to emulate the game, Beachkit extended a paw to give the ball several paps in preparation, then whacked it with their paw in Wolfpaw's direction albeit sloppily.

[ #beachbingo2024 ]
"It's the big hole that swallowed our old camp up." Wasn't much more to say about that, 'cause that summed it up nicely. "Caused a lot of things to crumble 'n fall, and I'm still not sure the ground over there is safe enough to walk on. But we're not close to where the damage is." Unless it grew... but he didn't want to scare Beachkit.

The half-tidied den roof forgotten, Wolfpaw dived for the ball and swatted it back toward his buddy.

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; January 16th, 2024 at 07:25 AM.
Old January 16th, 2024, 08:06 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks View Post
|•CrowThorn•|

He thought a moment, "Not until now really," He chuckled, "You really do ask a lotta questions, I'm fine with that though," he tried to sound reassuring. "Sooo, Whaddya like to do? Play with kits, help apprentices, Hunt, Play moss ball, Or what?" He smiled, awaiting an answer.

@~MothDust~

☆ Honeydew ☆

He thought for a moment. "I mean, I do have an apprentice," he said thoughtfully, "probably just sit in firefly cove while the fireflies are out," he said with a chuckle. "makes me sound lazy," he muttered jokingly.

@CrimsonOaks

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties

Last edited by Epiales; January 16th, 2024 at 08:08 AM.
Old January 16th, 2024, 09:26 AM
i bite sometimes ♡

Bump Policy: 1 week // 72 hours ( 3 days ) if time sensitive
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine View Post
___...*| Bonecall |*...___
[ He/Him - Thunderclan Warrior ]

Not wanting to just sit around all day like lazy cats did Bonecall wanted to do something different for a change. He hunted all the time and maybe it was about time he tested out his teaching skills. Making his way over to the apprentices den he didn't go inside nor did he even stick his head in. "Any Apprentices in there need any help with training?", Bonecall called.

[ @Fawnheart<3; ]
@Catherine
Robinpaw trotted out of the apprentices den into the clearing.
”I’m up for some training, Bonecall,” she called to the large tom, she was always ready and willing to learn. ”What do you wanna teach me today? I could use a climbing lesson,” she added.

Last edited by elio; January 16th, 2024 at 04:57 PM.
Old January 16th, 2024, 01:33 PM
Wco's Local Shrew✨

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. ||
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MothDust~ View Post
[CENTER][FONT="Century Gothic"]☆ Honeydew ☆

He thought for a moment. "I mean, I do have an apprentice," he said thoughtfully, "probably just sit in firefly cove while the fireflies are out," he said with a chuckle. "makes me sound lazy," he muttered jokingly.
+-CrowThorn-+

He smiled, "You're not lazy, Firefly cove is beautiful when the fireflies are out, I like to hunt and relax to be honest. I wish i had an apprentice."
@~MothDust~

Dust & cookies <3
-- My kitties act different, have different opinions, and views on things, so please, if they are being rude, its just their personality that I'm putting into the post --
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"Violence isn't the answer, it's the solution!"

By Neko--oken on DA
Old January 16th, 2024, 05:04 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<

Default Re: Kit Corner

Mousekit existed

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop