Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Twilight Falls
by Ian
Last post by Neptune.
Today 10:21 AM
Wisdom in the Dark (FINDER)
by Rowan
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:20 AM
[ srp ] Bumblepaw´s...
by paedyn
Last post by paedyn
Today 10:20 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by snowflake.
Today 10:10 AM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:05 AM

Old March 31st, 2024, 02:32 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: ✩ 3 days, 1 if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

With a small cough, Violetfreckle emerged from the warrior's den. Thank StarClan her... whatever this sickness was was getting better. She glanced over at the medicine den warily; maybe they could have helped her, yes, but Violetfreckle would rather have suffered for a half moon than go back in there. A shudder ran down her spine.

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang
Old March 31st, 2024, 02:36 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: ✩ 3 days, 1 if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Timberpaw °•
Dreamwalker • Flock Together I • Kitty Softpaws

She didn't like looking up at Bumblestar, so Timberpaw turned her attention to Spidergrump. He was... sitting on top of the warrior's den? Huh, she'd never thought of that. The small calico cat padded forward and lifted her head up, neck hurting a she tried to look at him. "How'd ya get up there?" she tilted her head as she asked. But then, quickly, she remembered where she was and embraassment flooded her as she flattened her ears. This was a meeting! Blue eyes looked at the ground, then back up at Spiderthroat sheepishly. "Eep! Never mind never mind..." She was never gonna speak again. Ever. This was it.

// @Starfall impromptu spidertimber interaction for u \\

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang
Old March 31st, 2024, 02:58 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Flameheart and Crowpaw arrived.

Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, Hulk SMASH, Dreamwalker)
Ravenhawk
Old March 31st, 2024, 03:26 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Glimmermask
27 Moons | Warrior | He/They

Artwork by Ridraw on DA

Taking a seat among the throng of cats, the tom turned his gaze upwards to their leader, his piercing sky-blue gaze boring into her from afar. Oh, great. What would be the news this time?

[Open]

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; March 31st, 2024 at 04:54 PM.
Old March 31st, 2024, 04:17 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Skies give her the restraint not to claw someone's ears off during this portion.

Once Bumblestar was satisfied with the gathering of cats beneath the rock, she started.

"Right, I want everyone to listen up 'n listen good," she barked. "ShadowClan's testing our borders again 'n it's pissing me off, 'n it should do the same to each 'n every one of you because it affects your Clanmates 'n your home.

"To start, Spiderthroat ran into two ShadowClan warriors, two of their enforcers, crossed the border to steal herbs. When they were caught, they opted to destroy 'em so neither could have 'em. Spiderthroat killed both before they could get away with it entirely, but apparently that wasn't a big enough message, because not long after, Redhawk found Goldenheart's corpse at Herondive Hollow - at least what was left of it."

Her claws scraped the rock again. "Whoever attacked her shredded her to pieces. Some of her body was missing entirely, as if whoever had done it had eaten part of her after the fact." The word 'eaten' was spat as if it were poison on her tongue. "What remained was buried at Willow's Rise, 'n I encourage you to go pay your respects when you have the opportunity. ShadowClan stripped her of her honor by mutilating her after death, the least we can do is try to pay it back. I want to redirect our focus. We've hit RiverClan enough - it's time to reclaim Sunkissed Creek 'n teach them to back the hell off. Right now, I'm issuing a kill-on-sight order for Herondive Hollow. Leave kids alone, but any warrior you see, consider 'em fair game. They wanna take shots at us, we can bite right back.

"But before we can handle the Creek, there's a predator threat lurkin' around both Haggard Ruins 'n Smallpines that needs to be taken care of. Some sort of beast has taken over the ruins 'n we'll be dealing with that first; in the meantime, no one is allowed in the Ruins alone, 'n apprentices are completely barred. If you have to go for any reason, take it in groups of no less than three 'n watch yourself until Spiderthroat 'n I can organize a big group to go handle it.

"As far as Smallpine goes, Mudhound found Eaglespirit dead at the border. They said they smelled lynx all over the scene, 'n while I'm still inclined to think RiverClan had a paw in it, I can't rule out the lynx. Be cautious near the border, only older apprentices should be out there - no babies - 'n only groups of two or more 'till we can confirm the thing's moved on. Don't be stupid. If something seems off, report back instead of trying to take it on yourself. That goes for both the Ruins 'n the border. Disobeying these orders means your injury or death happens at your own discretion, so don't come cryin' to Drizzlecloud or Springlight when you take a nasty hit just because you couldn't listen."

@BEAR. @Fawn @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @Dark @dino. @vellichor @naiad @Madelaine @MelonMile @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @Quasar @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @fading @Peril @iliri @WinterMara @Poprock @poppy @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @staurn @carmen @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @taillow @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @SpiritedWarrior @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @sock @mars @Caspian @Streamtail @leader @Fernwillow @Starii @Sakura. @lem~ @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Ymir @FruitBatz @Frosted pelt @Eden @Morrigan @Omari @RoxyTBDW @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Barnaby @Cubeisdagoat @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @R0ttenC4ndy @K1TTEN @peachfuzz~ @RavensCall @stardawn @Sleek @Theodore_510 @leopard. @paris @Jungle @Fish @Hestia! @Mica @hawkboi @Starphobia @*_Athena_* @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @ThePrettyPurpleDemon @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @Collieheart @MangofDoom @Artemis @Eraserhead @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @CrimsonOaks @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Bluue @Sealcloud @Fawn<3 @WCFan @kittycatburmise @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Cygnus @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Littlesun0112 @Donnie @Janis @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @PolarIce @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @Allimior @DaffodilFlight @Cubehadtomakeanotherone

Last edited by dino.; March 31st, 2024 at 04:26 PM.
Old March 31st, 2024, 04:20 PM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

"Actually, bumblestar ma'am, I believe while I was out getting a breather from all the crowdedness in the clan I saw a family of lynxes leaving Shadowclan territory." Ashenheart spoke up, her very warm voice a soothing sound on a warm day.
Old March 31st, 2024, 06:53 PM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Skunkstrike
----------------

Her eye stretched wide at the report of the attacks and murder. ShadowClan was seriously testing Bumblestar's patience, and they had already left a strong message with RiverClan. But to EAT another cat...if there were no traces of predator scent, then the only other option was a grim one. Skunkstrike listened closely, her eye narrowing in displeasure as the news went on.

She wondered if they should gather a battle patrol and ambush the foxhearts, but her thoughts lingered toward the second death announced; And by a lynx it seemed. A shame, but it wasn't a death as wretched as what ShadowClan had done. She wanted to lead a patrol to teach them a lesson...

Shadepaw
--------------

Spiderthroat's sharp tone cause Shadepaw to flinch, but she stubbornly took her sweet time pushing herself upright, giving him an annoyed green glare. "What does it matter how we attend, so long as we attend?" She growled to the deputy, and then with a shrug, she added, "Apprentices don't have much to add to these kindsa meetings anyways."

@Starfall (pls forgive the Shadepaw sass, she's a grumpy one ^^
Old March 31st, 2024, 07:17 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Nightgaze
Thunderclan warrior

Wow, was death gonna be a regular occurance at meeting's now, 'cause with all these bodies found it certainly seemed so. Nightgaze was practically flexing her claws through everything Bumblestar said. Shadowclan being fox-hearts as usual, a cat being partly devoured...(that part really horrified her), a predator lurking about the ruins and a mission to take back Sunkissed creek once again .Geez this was a lot to take in.

Personally, Night was quite excited about reclaiming the creek from Shadowclan; she'd always loved beating the crap out of the mange pelts besides she needed a distraction from her apprentice's death...heh, Fawnpaw hated Shadowclan as well so it would be like a present to her late apprentice to gain get revenge on them. Sadness pricking at her heart for a moment, the small she-cat shook it off and continued to make sure she payed attention.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old March 31st, 2024, 07:20 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Lightningpaw flicked her ear. Yeah her mentor was cool and all but there was no way another cat ate another- She shook her head not wanting to think about another cat being eaten in any way from anything. It was just wrong. "No it must have been foxes that did that to her." Lightningpaw said deny any cat would do that. She wanted to live in the delusion that no cat could possible do that
Old March 31st, 2024, 08:23 PM
Oat milk drinker

Badgerear shook his head disapprovingly. He didn't know what to make of this, a cat found partially eaten? Shadowclan cats were truly cats of the dark forest. Something had to be done. He never liked fighting and war, he'd much rather hunt and train apprentices but this had to be stopped. He liked the idea of taking back the creek but he stopped to think if he could kill another cat. He didn't know if he could. The large tom bared his teeth to himself for having conflicting thoughts.