Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
In the Sick of Time
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 09:51 AM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by goodacacia
Today 09:43 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 09:39 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by nyme
Today 09:38 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by picklepotatochip
Today 09:28 AM

Old January 17th, 2024, 11:20 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3 [PERM]
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw let out a little purr thinking about going on a patrol with worthy warriors. She hoped that this wasn't the normal and was just very unlucky for her. "Thank you Larkstar that means a lot," She said with a dip of her head "And I'll always be ready to serve.
" @FrostyGalaxy
Old January 17th, 2024, 02:25 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Patrols

@FrostyGalaxy // @Snowyfeathr // @Kass

Birchbranch limped back into the patrol place, blood dripping from her shoulder and ear tip.

''Larkstar?'' The warrior called, voice hoarse.

''We didn't get to finish marking the border. There was a fox attack - a huge pack - at Sedgewater Valley. Garlicfeather's patrol had been outnumbered, so my patrol rushed to help them. However, most of it was marked.''

The dappled light-brown and white warrior let out a cough.

''We can go back out if you like, Larkstar, and finish the border.''

Birchbranch exchanged a glance with Minksplash and Dunepaw.

Last edited by paedyn; January 17th, 2024 at 02:27 PM.
Old January 18th, 2024, 10:21 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

@Shellwhisker @Kass @FroatyGalaxy

Minksplash

Minksplash padded up behind Birchbranch. (That's all I have time to do cus I gtg)

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old January 25th, 2024, 11:44 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

with permission from poppy to help a gal out

THESE PATROLS ARE DUE FEBRUARY 6TH BY 11:59PM EST
If an extension is needed, please let me know via visitor message prior to February 4th!
If you do not wish to be placed on a patrol, let me know by January 28th and I will find a replacement.
Patrols that do not report in are subject to in character punishment by Birdsnow (and Dusk will definitely help whack!)

When reporting, please mention me with your character providing the patrol report to Dusklion!

Patrol leaders, make sure to add your patrol to the ongoing patrols by clicking on 'RiverClan', 'Patrol Menu', and then 'Add Patrol'. If you need help, I am more than happy to assist!

...Also wanted to add this in light of the recent going-ons around the site, specifically with RiverClan - You are all wonderful humans and amazing, talented writers. I an honored to be able to write with each and every single one of you, and getting to read your stories has been the adventure of a lifetime that I hope lasts for many, many more years to come. Thank you for your contributions to the overarching story on WCO, thank you for your time and dedication, and thank you for keeping alive the love we all have for this wonderful community Happy patrolling!

Dusklion
She/her | 24 moons | No purrks
A disaster. There was no other word to describe the Clan that Dusklion had once loved. Nothing more than a hollow shell, like the many she used to look for along the shores of Lionsbeach, she refused to let it slip and fall anymore. So, after speaking with Birdsnow and deciding that enough was enough, the slender she-cat settled herself at the base of the Floodstone. For a moment she was silent, allowing her gaze to sweep over the camp. Perhaps her Clanmates were too used to niceties. Politeness. Well, they wouldn't be getting any from her. As far as she was concerned, there were only a pawful of cats who had earned the right to respect.

"RIVERCLAN! Gather up. Birdsnow's got a lot on her paws, 'n the last thing she needs is to worry about the duties that any of us can carry out. So listen up - I'm not repeatin' myself." She decided to not point out that she had gotten permission from the deputy (and soon to be leader if the absence of Larkstar was anything to go off of) but would gladly explain herself should anyone complain. These would mostly just be border patrols, and a few hunting ones - she knew her brother had something up his paws about gathering herbs and prey, so she wouldn't encroach too much on his plans.

SMALLPINES PATROL [THUNDERCLAN BORDER] - reported!
optional prompt: you stumble across something round and... reflective? IS THAT YOUR FACE WHEN YOU LOOK AT IT??
"Ivorynight, you're taking Amberwing, Falconflight, 'n Adderpaw to Smallpines." Dusklion narrowed her eyes a bit at the cats she called. "If I have to tell Birdsnow that any of you set a single whisker over the border I will pluck them from you one by one. So... no trouble. Got it?" She had faith in these cats to not cause a scene, and with the threat that Bumblestar had given at the last gathering she didn't want to risk inciting the bee brain's wrath.
[ @Sklee @TheLostAmongTheStars @Ladiebugg @The Doctor ]

SEDGEWATER VALLEY [WINDCLAN BORDER]
optional prompt: you find a weird, floating.... thingamajig tied to a tree. it seems to have something in it, and looks like it's pretty fragile. you want to.... touch it with your claw for some reason...
"Brother, you're with me. 'N you, Pristinepaw. We're goin' to Sedgewater Valley to mark the WindClan border. Time for you to get some patrol experience, 'paw." This one she had faith in. Neither her nor Fadingsun were mouse-brains (well, at least not where borders were concerned) so she knew it would go smoothly.
[ @Cherry~ @Rose @/tallulah ]

SALTMEADOW MARSH [SHADOWCLAN BORDER] - reported!
optional prompt: there's a family of birds up high in a nest, and you get to witness the wonderful sight of baby birds flying for the first time!
"Starlingflight, you're going to Saltmeadow Marsh 'n taking Owltalon and Orchidpaw with you. Again, no funny business. Mark the border, come back. Ignore the rats - giving them attention only serves to fuel their already inflated egos." Ugh, ShadowClan. Dusklion would be lying if she said she wasn't grateful to not be going there.
[ @Tiabirb @Marigoldwhisper @staurn ]

LIONSBEACH HUNTING PARTY - reported!
optional prompt: as you get closer to the shoreline, you notice tiny little birds pecking at the ground. they're too small to be seagulls... maybe sandpipers? they run awfully fast!!
"Sorrelblaze, I'm counting on you takin' Snowfall 'n Mistypaw out to Lionsbeach. Stay out of the water - if you purposefully go in 'n drown, that's on you." Going into the water in the dead of leaf-bare was just fish-brained and Dusklion wanted no Clanmates in her Clan that even attempted such antics.
[ @JellyMoons @Sonwytheafr @celeste ]

HAVEN SPRINGS HUNTING PARTY
optional prompt: the springs look particularly refreshing... a quick little pitstop after some hunting can't hurt! ahhhh, warmth...
"Frostwhisker, Haven Springs will be your section 'n you'll be bringin' Warmstream and Squirrelpaw. Not much to say there 'cept to keep an eye for outsiders. If you see 'em, kill 'em. End of story." No need to be nice to cats who had caused so much trouble for RiverClan lately.
[ @CrimsonOaks @Samantha @Shellwhisker ]

SLEEPY THICKET HUNTING PARTY - reported!
optional prompt: you've heard that this part of the territory is said to be haunted... do the stories freak you out? or do you brave the - was that laughter?? oh, a crow is mocking you from above.
"Beanfloat, be a brave lad 'n head out to Sleepy Thicket with Troutstone 'n Minkpaw. Careful around the graves - those cats are already dead they don't need you walkin' all over their resting places." Was it okay to send a hunting party to their gravesite? Eh, prey was prey no matter where it was caught.
[ @Beanz @MockingRabbit @al3cc766 ]

GENERAL TERRITORY HUNTING PARTY
optional prompt: you come across the remnants of what looks to be a fire; burnt wood and crisp ashes. no sign of what might've left it behind though, except for some... crumpled up twoleg trash. ugh, twolegs.
Last one. "Applebeas! Heh, I like your name. You head out to the general territory area, 'n take Silverfeather and Toadpaw with you." That one should be easy enough.
[ @TherianInTheForest @Leafy @Katiethewolfchild ]

With all of the patrols now dished out, Dusklion slunk towards her brother with a half-smirk. "How many whiskers do you think I'll get to pull from the faces of fish-brains?" There was humor in her tone and eyes to show she was only joking... maybe. The tip of her tail twitched and she sat down to wait for Pristinepaw to join them.

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den

Last edited by taillow; February 6th, 2024 at 03:17 PM.
Old January 25th, 2024, 11:57 PM
♡J'aime Dylan♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every few days✮
My Mood: Blah

Silverfeather || She-Cat ||RiverClan Warrior

Silverfeather, Applebeas and Toadpaw came across the remnants of what looks to be a fire; burnt wood and crisp ashes. no sign of what might've left it behind though, except for some... crumpled up twoleg trash. Silverfeather looks over at Applebeas with a puzzled look. "What do you think went on here?" She asks curiously.

@Leafy @Katiethewolfchild
Old January 26th, 2024, 12:33 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days ~ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Adorable

@tallulah @Sonwytheafr @celeste

Swimming? In Leafbare? Ha! Oh my stars, he could've lost it right then and there. "Oh I'll be sure to dive right in," Sorrelblaze replied to Dusklion's comment on going swimming, voice dripping in sarcasm. He smiled and shook his head. Stars, what a funny thing to think. How low did Dusklion see her Clanmates? He couldn't tell if she was joking or dead serious, but either way, he was extremely amused. Stuck on the high of the joke, the flame-colored warrior puffed his chest and called for his patrol partners. "Alright, Snowfall and Mistypaw. Looks like we're going swimming!"

" i love you to the moon and back "

character site coming soon !!

Last edited by JellyMoons; January 26th, 2024 at 12:34 AM.
Old January 26th, 2024, 05:44 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Patrols

v List of mentions v
@CrimsonOaks // @Samantha // @tallulah {So Dusklion knows Squirrelpaw heard her <3}

Squirrelpaw
RiverClan Apprentice - 11 Moons
17 / 100

Squirrelpaw's tail whisked as she heard Dusklion call her name. She called out for her patrolmates.

''Frostwhisker! Warmstream! Come on!''

The apprentice wasn't playing. She needed her training and this patrol would help.

Last edited by paedyn; January 26th, 2024 at 08:49 AM.
Old January 26th, 2024, 05:45 AM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 11moons, the collector, herb1] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

hunting patrol with two warriors to the sleepy thicket. she almost shuddered at the thought of it alone- or maybe it was just too damn cold-, remembering the stories the elders used to tell when she was a kit. she wasnt quite so sure about the validity of these stories though. whos ghosts would even be there? and wouldnt the medicine cats frequent this place if there were really ghosts around..
it felt a bit weird to be sent on hunting patrol to their gravesite but prey was prey and their clan needed to be fed. no matter where the prey came from.
looking around for her patrol companions she eventually gave up and just sat down to have them come to her. better than wandering around and making this more complicated.

@Beanz @MockingRabbit

#minkpaw766

"i hate the never-ending sky"

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Last edited by alec; January 30th, 2024 at 05:16 AM.
Old January 26th, 2024, 06:55 AM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

→ BeanFloat ←
|He/him | 18 moons | Purrks: Beefed up Tier One;Not Skiddin' Around | Straight | Warrior |
light marmalade fur with very bright fawn spots, green and blue eyes

tags; MockingRabbit @al3cc766

He nodded politely as he looked for his patrol mates as he walked over to Minkpaw and waited for Troutstone. "I was just at the graveyard for my last patrol, but lets see how good we can do!" he meowed towards the apprentice.

VM me STARS

Taking a Break

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!

Old January 26th, 2024, 07:03 AM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
→ BeanFloat ←
|He/him | 18 moons | Purrks: Beefed up Tier One;Not Skiddin' Around | Straight | Warrior |
light marmalade fur with very bright fawn spots, green and blue eyes

tags; MockingRabbit @al3cc766

He nodded politely as he looked for his patrol mates as he walked over to Minkpaw and waited for Troutstone. "I was just at the graveyard for my last patrol, but lets see how good we can do!" he meowed towards the apprentice.

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 11moons, the collector, herb1] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

she politely dipped her head in greeting, glad one of her patrolmates had located her already.
"i dont think ive been there in moons!" she mewed in reply, vaguely remembering a patrol she had been on with her first mentor.
"do you think its really haunted?" she asked with a smile.

@MockingRabbit

#minkpaw766

"i hate the never-ending sky"

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Last edited by alec; January 30th, 2024 at 05:16 AM.