Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 08:41 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:26 AM
Shreddin' Time
by Daragca
Last post by Daragca
Today 08:12 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:07 AM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:05 AM

Old February 9th, 2024, 10:19 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Har, har." Swanberry mewed, tossing her head back dramatically, a toothy grin present on her face.

After hearing Adderpaw's concerns her sarcasm dropped. The she-cat began to click her claws together in thought, her brows knitting together.

"Well, that is true," Swanberry agreed, her gaze lifting up to meet Adderpaw's. "Feels like everything's been in shambles lately." She huffed. "But! That just gives us more of a reason to do what we can while we can, right?"

She paused for a moment, her eyes trailing the moss around her... Up, down, around... Oh look! A loopdeloop!

"Perhaps we warriors should go on more hunting parties. Oh! Oh! We could play hide n' seek!" She exclaimed, jumping to her paws. "That would sharpen a warriors senses in a heartbeat! I know it did for me.

"I used to be the worst at hunting, always bringing back nothing but a few dead leaves. But, playing that game helped me a little bit, allowed me to figure out how to let scents stick in my brain."

Swanberry shrugged as she added, "It's just a thought really."

Plus, she wasn't very sure if every warrior in camp would be willing to play kitty games. It was worth a shot though, right?

"Good on you for noticing the clans flaws," Swanberry complemented. "That's a key step to making changes for the better."

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw couldn't help to let out another little snicker at her joke when she heard the warrior 'laugh' at her joke.

"Hm... Hunting and hide and seek.. Perhaps we can make a little event where warriors have to find things hidden around the camp to make sure they are reminded to keep a sharp eye on things."

Then she pondered on something when Swanberry mentioned seeing the flaws in the clan. Maybe this would be a good warrior to talk about this to. She seemed like a very responsible warrior. "Yeah I could see that the clan is lacking something, speaking of that,.. I tried to rally warriors together to encourage loyalty but in a quite grim reminder of how our clan is going right now, I only got two people to join up with me..." She said as she looked off to think for a moment. "I honestly think you would be a good warrior to join the loyalists.. If you want to."

Wow this was supposed to be just having fun in the warriors den and now it was a recruitment drive. Stranger things have happened to Adder, but maybe she did skid this conversation off course.
Old February 9th, 2024, 10:41 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post

Adderpaw

Adderpaw couldn't help to let out another little snicker at her joke when she heard the warrior 'laugh' at her joke.

"Hm... Hunting and hide and seek.. Perhaps we can make a little event where warriors have to find things hidden around the camp to make sure they are reminded to keep a sharp eye on things."

Then she pondered on something when Swanberry mentioned seeing the flaws in the clan. Maybe this would be a good warrior to talk about this to. She seemed like a very responsible warrior. "Yeah I could see that the clan is lacking something, speaking of that,.. I tried to rally warriors together to encourage loyalty but in a quite grim reminder of how our clan is going right now, I only got two people to join up with me..." She said as she looked off to think for a moment. "I honestly think you would be a good warrior to join the loyalists.. If you want to."

Wow this was supposed to be just having fun in the warriors den and now it was a recruitment drive. Stranger things have happened to Adder, but maybe she did skid this conversation off course.

[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The she-cats's eyes widened but quickly narrowed as harsh rays of sunlight ran into them, making her vision blur temporarily.

"Oh! I'm flattered, honestly." She smiled gratefully. "I'd love to join. I've been laying around too much for a full grown warrior, about time that I busy myself with something.Thank you for the invite."

Swanberry began kneading her claws into her moss bed. "Honestly, how do you stay so on top of things?" She chuckled, shoulders bobbing up and down. "You're going to turn out to be a fine warrior, I'm sure of it."

She truly did mean it, mean it with all of the fur on her back. Riverclan needed strong and productive warriors. Seemed like Adderpaw was shaping up to be just that.

Swanberry shuffled in her den as she tried to suppress a yawn. Her tiredness was betraying her mercilessly and she wasn't appreciating any of it. How come she was so tired? She hadn't really done anything.

That was probably a sign. A sign to get her flank up and be a warrior.

The loyalist group would kick her back into shape, she was sure of it.

"I don't know if this is an appropriate question..." Swanberry began, her voice trailing off for a few heartbeats. "But, do you have any family? Good influences that shaped you to be the cat you are?"

In truth, Swanberry was just curious, as she always was. She liked talking to other cats.

Well, cats that didn't stare her down and chew her up like fish meat.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies
My Art Shop!

signature picture by @/GreenTheGreat
toyhouse / finders
Old February 9th, 2024, 11:09 PM

Quote:
[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The she-cats's eyes widened but quickly narrowed as harsh rays of sunlight ran into them, making her vision blur temporarily.

"Oh! I'm flattered, honestly." She smiled gratefully. "I'd love to join. I've been laying around too much for a full grown warrior, about time that I busy myself with something.Thank you for the invite."

Swanberry began kneading her claws into her moss bed. "Honestly, how do you stay so on top of things?" She chuckled, shoulders bobbing up and down. "You're going to turn out to be a fine warrior, I'm sure of it."

She truly did mean it, mean it with all of the fur on her back. Riverclan needed strong and productive warriors. Seemed like Adderpaw was shaping up to be just that.

Swanberry shuffled in her den as she tried to suppress a yawn. Her tiredness was betraying her mercilessly and she wasn't appreciating any of it. How come she was so tired? She hadn't really done anything.

That was probably a sign. A sign to get her flank up and be a warrior.

The loyalist group would kick her back into shape, she was sure of it.

"I don't know if this is an appropriate question..." Swanberry began, her voice trailing off for a few heartbeats. "But, do you have any family? Good influences that shaped you to be the cat you are?"

In truth, Swanberry was just curious, as she always was. She liked talking to other cats.

Well, cats that didn't stare her down and chew her up like fish meat.
Adderpaw

Adderpaw took a moment to think on the question. How did she keep on top of things. She never really thought about it. "I'm not sure myself.. I suppose just a general dislike to how others seem not to want to do much around here makes me want to be the one who steps up?" Adderpaw pondered aloud. "Thank you for the compliment, I'm trying to be the best warrior ever so its good to hear others think I'm promising." She purred

Adderpaw gave herself a quick grooming as the other cat yawned to suddenly stop when she was asked that question. Last time she told someone how she truthfully felt about her parents she was seen with a sad lens despite Adderpaw's lack of sorrow. She pondered if she would ever be good with words. "Well, I don't have any parents or siblings. Apparently I was a single kit birth. Been told that can happen when shecats have a kit for the first time. My parents? Never knew them but that's fine. Please don't shed any tears for me when I never found any myself to do so. I am my own rock and I hope I can be a rock that's a steeping stone to making Riverclan a better clan. I've heard great stories of this clan in the past, I don't want those to just be stories." Adderpaw said before suddenly clarity struck her.

"That's it!" Adderpaw jumped up and cheered. "That's how I keep on top of everything! The desire for Riverclan to be great!"

She already eluded to that to begin with but this struck it in stone for her. She must make Riverclan great again.
Old February 10th, 2024, 06:08 AM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Quote:

Adderpaw

Adderpaw took a moment to think on the question. How did she keep on top of things. She never really thought about it. "I'm not sure myself.. I suppose just a general dislike to how others seem not to want to do much around here makes me want to be the one who steps up?" Adderpaw pondered aloud. "Thank you for the compliment, I'm trying to be the best warrior ever so its good to hear others think I'm promising." She purred

Adderpaw gave herself a quick grooming as the other cat yawned to suddenly stop when she was asked that question. Last time she told someone how she truthfully felt about her parents she was seen with a sad lens despite Adderpaw's lack of sorrow. She pondered if she would ever be good with words. "Well, I don't have any parents or siblings. Apparently I was a single kit birth. Been told that can happen when shecats have a kit for the first time. My parents? Never knew them but that's fine. Please don't shed any tears for me when I never found any myself to do so. I am my own rock and I hope I can be a rock that's a steeping stone to making Riverclan a better clan. I've heard great stories of this clan in the past, I don't want those to just be stories." Adderpaw said before suddenly clarity struck her.

"That's it!" Adderpaw jumped up and cheered. "That's how I keep on top of everything! The desire for Riverclan to be great!"

She already eluded to that to begin with but this struck it in stone for her. She must make Riverclan great again.

[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The warriors maw split into a smile, the corners of her tired eyes crinkling horribly. "Glad you came to that revelation."

She had to get out of this moss bed, it was making her so unbelievably drowsy. She forced herself up and stretched, her tail up in the air for a few moments before she stepped down from her resting place.

After hearing Adderpaw's replies her ears began to prick up in interest. "Never knew them huh?" Swanberry began. "Same here honestly. I can't even remember their scent..." She let out a light snort of frustration before turning back to the apprentice.

"Hmmm.... Do you want to do something? Y'know like, other than talking in this den? We could try and get some herbs for the medicine den, I've heard they've been destroyed recently. Poor, poor, Tansypaw."

Swanberry has wondered which cat (or cats possibly) had brought the soon to be medicine cat to her breaking point. It wasn't her business to ask though, and it wouldn't help the rising tensions.

My Art Shop!

toyhouse / finders
Old February 10th, 2024, 06:23 AM

Quote:
[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The warriors maw split into a smile, the corners of her tired eyes crinkling horribly. "Glad you came to that revelation."

She had to get out of this moss bed, it was making her so unbelievably drowsy. She forced herself up and stretched, her tail up in the air for a few moments before she stepped down from her resting place.

After hearing Adderpaw's replies her ears began to prick up in interest. "Never knew them huh?" Swanberry began. "Same here honestly. I can't even remember their scent..." She let out a light snort of frustration before turning back to the apprentice.

"Hmmm.... Do you want to do something? Y'know like, other than talking in this den? We could try and get some herbs for the medicine den, I've heard they've been destroyed recently. Poor, poor, Tansypaw."

Swanberry has wondered which cat (or cats possibly) had brought the soon to be medicine cat to her breaking point. It wasn't her business to ask though, and it wouldn't help the rising tensions.

Adderpaw

A sharp stab went through Adderpaw's heart when Tansypaw's name was said. She had to put all her might in to not show how much it hurt her to remember Tansypaw. "I would have destroyed the Dark Forest for her but.. Well nevermind." Adderpaw shook her head.

"I would love to go out hunting for herbs but uh.." Adderpaw tilited her head looking at Swanberry. "Are you sure you won't collapse while we are out looking for herbs?"
Old February 10th, 2024, 06:35 AM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Quote:

Adderpaw

A sharp stab went through Adderpaw's heart when Tansypaw's name was said. She had to put all her might in to not show how much it hurt her to remember Tansypaw. "I would have destroyed the Dark Forest for her but.. Well nevermind." Adderpaw shook her head.

"I would love to go out hunting for herbs but uh.." Adderpaw tilited her head looking at Swanberry. "Are you sure you won't collapse while we are out looking for herbs?"

[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

She simply barked a laugh as she steadied herself on solid ground. She gave sore paws a quick lick before responding. "I'll be fine, I promise. I appreciate your concern."

She was going to comment on what Adderpaw had begun to utter, but considering she cut herself off it probably wasn't worth trying to claw out of her.

Cats deserved their privacy and so did Adderpaw.

"But," she began, her eyes blinking away warm sunlight. Oh how she wished new-leaf would come faster. "I'm not really sure where to find things like that. Perhaps hunting would be easier?" She cheesed an awkward smile.

She should've said that in the first place! Now she looked more flip-flappy than a fish out of water!

(Btw, does not bolding my dialogue lines make them hard to see? Should I start doing that? )

My Art Shop!

toyhouse / finders
Old February 10th, 2024, 06:55 AM

Quote:
[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

She simply barked a laugh as she steadied herself on solid ground. She gave sore paws a quick lick before responding. "I'll be fine, I promise. I appreciate your concern."

She was going to comment on what Adderpaw had begun to utter, but considering she cut herself off it probably wasn't worth trying to claw out of her.

Cats deserved their privacy and so did Adderpaw.

"But," she began, her eyes blinking away warm sunlight. Oh how she wished new-leaf would come faster. "I'm not really sure where to find things like that. Perhaps hunting would be easier?" She cheesed an awkward smile.

She should've said that in the first place! Now she looked more flip-flappy than a fish out of water!

(Btw, does not bolding my dialogue lines make them hard to see? Should I start doing that? )

Adderpaw

Adderpaw smiled when she saw the warrior snap back to things. She was glad to be able to get out of this camp to do something. She nodded softly in response.

Ah hunting? Well that could work as well. "Do you want to hunt on land or in the water? Trout is my favorite so I like to catch as much as I can but it also is cold." Adderpaw asked nicely. Maybe when it becomes warmer the success rate of getting someone to go water hunting will be easier.

[See I think it makes the text easier to see but, if there's too much bold it becomes harder to see + adds more time formatting. Honestly comes down to what you like!]
Old February 10th, 2024, 07:18 AM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Quote:

Adderpaw

Adderpaw smiled when she saw the warrior snap back to things. She was glad to be able to get out of this camp to do something. She nodded softly in response.

Ah hunting? Well that could work as well. "Do you want to hunt on land or in the water? Trout is my favorite so I like to catch as much as I can but it also is cold." Adderpaw asked nicely. Maybe when it becomes warmer the success rate of getting someone to go water hunting will be easier.

[See I think it makes the text easier to see but, if there's too much bold it becomes harder to see + adds more time formatting. Honestly comes down to what you like!]

[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Swanberry nodded in agreement. Her fur bristled just thinking about escaping the warm comfort of the warriors den.

"I think land would be a bit easier. Plus, I'm not the cat who cases after frozen paws. Thanks for coming with me though, I really appreciate it!" She purred lightly.

Swanberry busied herself by shuffling some stray streaks of snow out of the den, her paws slowly getting used to the cold.

"It's weird isn't it?" She said to no one in particular. "How you dread Leaf-Bare when it's here but miss it once the days become long and hot?"

Swanberry hadn't even gotten the worst of it. She'd heard that a cat burned their tongue from fishing in a river once, or that the stream had fully dried up, leaving puddles behind.

She shuttered at the thought. Hopefully it wouldn't be that bad. Soon they'd have New-Leaf to enjoy, so why worry?

After she was done, she turned back to Adderpaw. "I believe that birds are starting to pop up everywhere around here, isn't that awesome?"

My Art Shop!

toyhouse / finders
Old February 15th, 2024, 10:08 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Martenburr sighed loudly as Cryingkit chewed on his foot...
Greenpelt watched the two in amjusement.

Fluttercove and Cocoonwillow groomed each other

Beastblaze yawned and fell asleep

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old February 21st, 2024, 09:42 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

Fadingsun sat near the entrance of the warriors' den, deep in thought.

( open for anyone to come have a chat with him! )
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.