by Bonsai
Last post by Bonsai
Today 11:12 AM

Old March 30th, 2024, 12:15 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Wolfhive joined the gathering cats, beaming up at Bumba.

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 30th, 2024, 01:28 AM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap arrived.

Dogpaw arrived.

Beetlepaw arrived.

Sheeppaw followed Beetlepaw.

Mantispaw arrived.

Porcupinekit arrived, the young kit bouncing all over the place.

Slugkit listened from her safe hiding spot in the nursery. She was the only cat in the specific area at the moment and the young kit didn't think that anyone had seen her. Perfect. That was just the way the young kit liked it. Sure she would be happy to talk to a family member or friend but she liked being alone.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; March 30th, 2024 at 01:30 AM.
Old March 30th, 2024, 01:47 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Lightningpaw
Prissy ⋆ Bratty ⋆ Self serving ⋆ Neutral
“No it's ok, I’ll wait for you to kiss my paws.”

Lightningpaw walked over to listen what was going on. It took a while but she finally regained her gusto but this time she wasn't going to let anyone take it from her. Seeing Mentorstar looking angry wasn't a surprise and this was no dig at her. The clan was a mess and despite all her efforts it still seemed numb skulls lingered around. She wondered if every clan had to deal with this. Perhaps Mentorstar needed a long break.
Old March 30th, 2024, 04:58 AM
Birthday Cake Theif

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

user20199_pic48041_1707183721_thumb.png
Sproutfleck

Purrks: None
Tags; Open

When he heard his leader's call, he'd been grooming his pelt after going out to patrol the borders, and he was in quite an annoyed mood. See, the tom had stepped in a rather large mud puddle, and it seemingly stained his pelt brown. He knew it would eventually wash up, but his annoyance has unearthed its naughty self anyway. But after hearing Bumble's annoyed call, and seeing her claws scraping stone? Well, he didn't feel quite so annoyed anymore. It was as though Bumblestar sucked up all the annoyance straight from him. And thus, he sat beneath his leader, eyes intently watching her.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Last edited by Blaaze; March 30th, 2024 at 04:58 AM.
Old March 30th, 2024, 05:03 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

WOODPAW

Looking up, Woodpaw made his way over.
Old March 30th, 2024, 06:37 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Never

Rosekit
Male / 2 Moons / ThunderClan / Sexuality Unknown
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a wide scar across the bottom half of his face

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~Rosekit

✽❀✽

Rosekit jumped a little at the sound of Bumblestar’s voice calling ThunderClan to gather up beneath the Stormcrest. He lifted his head to look up at Bumblestar, perched on the edge of the Stormcrest, and felt curiosity swing through. Clan gatherings, of course, always existed for a reason- and for Rosekit, there was always something new and decently interesting to hear out during them. His whiskers twitched, and he swerved away from his previous destination of the other side of camp and began to head towards the Stormcrest. Time for some entertainment… maybe. Probably.

As he walked, he took a glance around at the ThudnerClan cats stepping towards the Stormcrest along with him, searching through his mind and trying to find any reason why they’d be meeting today. He had nothing better to do with himself than make guesses, try using his head to figure out what’s going on. Unfortunately, there wasn’t much to go off of at the moment- nobody looked too fascinated with what was currently going on. Oh, ugh, He began to think, seating himself down just behind the crowd. Maybe this’ll be boring after all. Won’t it? His tail swished and landed over his paws, twitching every once a while as he waited.

He looked up at Bumblestar again, desperate for some pre-explanation explaining. Maybe those ShadowClan freaks have showed again, the edges of his lips lifted a little in a forming smirk. Heard some warriors mentioning that the other day, but- His thoughts drowned when Rosekit finally processed what he was trying to see in his leader. Was it stress? Annoyance? Anger? Ears sideways, claws out, she definitely didn’t look particularly… jolly at the moment. Rosekit raised his eyebrows and the forming smirk fell. Oh. That’s fun, The twitching of his tail increased, and his eyes fell back onto his clanmates. Maybe we’ll all be getting our fair share of controversy today. Well, cool.

✽❀✽

I have left WCO due to recovery purposes. For more detail, consider checking my last visitor message on my profile, and if it ever gets buried beneath anything else, feel free to repost it. With that said, I wish the best for this site and everybody involved, so stay as happy and healthy as you can, everyone.

Old March 30th, 2024, 07:49 AM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Skunkstrike
--------------

The large black and white warrior padded to the Stormcrest upon hearing Bumblestar's call to gather. She took a seat pretty central in the crowd, her one good eye attentive as ever when she prepared to listen to her leader's announcements.

Shadepaw
---------------

The grey spotted apprentice dragged herself over and flopped to listen in to the meeting.
Old March 30th, 2024, 10:18 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Well well well. Bumblestar certainly seemed irate, evidently moving with a furious sharpness. Tansyjaw was intrigued. And even if she wasn't intrigued, it was quite improper to be absent from a meeting. So she was here. Present, and accounted for.
---------------------
Brindlekit approached nervously, taking a seat in the middle of the crowd. He hoped Bumblestar would allow him to become an apprentice today, but one never knew. He hadn't gotten that much better at....anything since his earlier rejection, despite his occasional irritation of Tansyjaw and Lioncrest. But it was possible that she would let him start his training, being a bit older now, overdue really, and he desperately hoped to have that honor. (OPEN)
Old March 30th, 2024, 11:16 AM
THE SHREW HATH RETURNED

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Cheerful

Mintwhisker arrived

EchoPaw arrived

WispPaw arrived

BasilPaw arrived

WisteriaKit was outside the nursery to listen.

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"autumn is my favourite"

"Why?"

"Nature makes the leaves turn my favourite color, fire."

Old March 30th, 2024, 02:01 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet
She/they | 32 moons | The Ultimate Predator, The Collector, Kitty Softpaws
The news she had reported to Bumblestar in her den still weighed heavily on the hornet as Redhawk made her way to the space below the Stormcrest. There was a dullness in her gaze that had lingered, despite best efforts to shake the tendrils of the gruesome scene. Over and over she had Goldenheart's body, splayed across the border with red coating everything in sight. It was difficult to keep her whiskers from trembling as she took a seat near the front, lifting her gaze up towards her leader.

Then she remembered Elkpaw, and Crowpaw. While she wasn't super concerned with the later, the former had befriended a couple of these cats. Red twisted and turned her head, looking around for the young tom and, if spotted, waving her tail for him to come join her if he wanted to. The news about ShadowClan... she wasn't sure how he would take it. Perhaps it was about time to have the "stranger danger" talk with him.

[ @dino. for little elklad ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum