Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

New Purrks just dropped! Also... what happened to Beefed Up??

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
[ p ] Dusk-Colored Lions...
by paedyn
Last post by taillow
Today 01:14 AM
Appreciation Thread...
Last post by Badwolf
Today 01:05 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:02 AM
~:*: Leafí's Art shop:*:~
by elaif
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 12:43 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:43 AM

Old January 23rd, 2022, 08:07 PM
chirps

Default Re: Cattail Pond

This was not good. Disobeying direct orders? It was like these two apprentices wanted to get their ceremonies held back. Emerging from the clump of reeds, Kestrelstar fixed Pebblepaw and Frostpaw with a hard stare. It had been easy enough to follow their scent trail here. He had watched Pebblepaw sail right through the air and break the ice of the pond, entering the freezing water.

"Pebblepaw! Get out of there, now. Frostpaw, over here too." His tone was sharp, words slicing the frosty air as the RiverClan leader pinned them with his gaze. "What part of my order for apprentices to not leave camp without a warrior did you two not understand?"

// @corgigirl @Raven~ [ since kestrelstar does not allow apprentices outside of camp without a warrior, he followed pebblepaw and frostpaw out of camp when he heard them mentioning leaving ^^ ]
Old January 23rd, 2022, 08:18 PM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liilly View Post
This was not good. Disobeying direct orders? It was like these two apprentices wanted to get their ceremonies held back. Emerging from the clump of reeds, Kestrelstar fixed Pebblepaw and Frostpaw with a hard stare. It had been easy enough to follow their scent trail here. He had watched Pebblepaw sail right through the air and break the ice of the pond, entering the freezing water.

"Pebblepaw! Get out of there, now. Frostpaw, over here too." His tone was sharp, words slicing the frosty air as the RiverClan leader pinned them with his gaze. "What part of my order for apprentices to not leave camp without a warrior did you two not understand?"

// @corgigirl @Raven~ [ since kestrelstar does not allow apprentices outside of camp without a warrior, he followed pebblepaw and frostpaw out of camp when he heard them mentioning leaving ^^ ]
Pebblepaw looked down. She had completely forgotten about his orders. “I am so sorry. I forgot. It will never happen again,” she said shakily, tears coming to her eyes. She would accept any punishment he though was fit.

Bump me after 48 hours!

Old January 24th, 2022, 04:47 AM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

For @Liilly
_____
“Kestrelstar wait,” Frostpaw put herself between the leader and Pebblepaw. “It’s not her fault. I decided we should leave. If you were listening then you know I took charge. Don’t punish Pebblepaw; she just wanted a friend.” Frostpaw’s heart was beating. Stars, was she really doing this? It was both frightening and exhilarating, protecting Pebblepaw against Kestrelstar. But she wasn’t sure how it would play out. For all she knew, Kestrelstar would brush off her little blurt and continue to punish them instead. Which Frostpaw would understand, of course. They had disobeyed orders. If you could disobey orders you only kind of understand.
Old January 24th, 2022, 11:47 AM
eternally tired

// @Raven~ @corgigirl @Liilly
[hope you don't mind me jumping in ^^, also Pebblepaw wasn't rped getting out of the water, so Sparrowskip is going to help her out!]
Sparrowskip

"I doubt Kestrelstar cares of she wanted a friend or not, you're both still in trouble." Sparrowskip growled at Frostpaw. Changing what he had attention on, He noticed for some reason Pebblepaw was still in the freezing water! "Frostpaw you lazy ass!" He said as he jumped into the water. He tried his best to guide her towards land. "StarClan, we'll need to get you to the medicine cat den asap. We can't have our apprentices freezing to death, especially during leaf-bare."
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; January 24th, 2022 at 11:48 AM.
Old January 24th, 2022, 02:25 PM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

For @#rev @Liilly @corgigirl
Frostpaw’s mouth gaped open. “Excuse me!?! I am not a lazy ass! And we are not going to freeze! We’re not kits if you’ve noticed between your yelling!” She fur was puffed out and her claws out. She would not be insulted like this!
Old January 24th, 2022, 02:39 PM
chirps

[ that's fine! also, i like to stick to posting orders when doing rps, so please don't post over me! ^^ ]

As Sparrowskip joined him and retrieved Pebblepaw from the freezing water, Kestrelstar fixed Frostpaw with a stern gaze. "Frostpaw, watch your tongue," he commanded, yellow eyes narrowed. "A full grown cat could freeze in these conditions. And especially when the pond you two just hurtled yourselves into is frozen over. Not even Shields would dare go swimming in these temperatures." Stars, he was tired of the attitude that the younger generation seemed to have all of a sudden.

Looking at Pebblepaw, he regarded her apology with a nod. "Pebblepaw is not some kit, she can make her own decisions. However, you can be her friend in camp, Frostpaw. I gave a direct order; apprentices are not to be in the territory without a warrior, or have you two forgotten the predators that lurk, hungry, in leaf-bare?" He'd have to figure out what to do with Frostpaw moving forward. For now, Pebblepaw needed to get warmed up back at camp. "I don't believe they need to visit the medicine den unless Snakeheart deems it necessary," he told Sparrowskip, his eyes still fixated onto the two. "The only one yelling here is you, Frostpaw. You will go back to camp immediately with Sparrowskip and Pebblepaw, and stay there until I come find you. Understood?" His voice was firm, but not yelling. He was in no mood to deal with her attitude today.

// @#rev @corgigirl @Raven~ [ please have your apprentices follow sparrow back to camp - since frostpaw did not jump into the pond she should be fine. if you want pebblepaw to get checked out, be sure to fill out a healing form for rani. kestrelstar will be coming to speak to frostpaw momentarily, as there is a few things i need to have him do out in the territory ^^ ]
Old January 24th, 2022, 04:29 PM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liilly View Post
[ that's fine! also, i like to stick to posting orders when doing rps, so please don't post over me! ^^ ]

As Sparrowskip joined him and retrieved Pebblepaw from the freezing water, Kestrelstar fixed Frostpaw with a stern gaze. "Frostpaw, watch your tongue," he commanded, yellow eyes narrowed. "A full grown cat could freeze in these conditions. And especially when the pond you two just hurtled yourselves into is frozen over. Not even Shields would dare go swimming in these temperatures." Stars, he was tired of the attitude that the younger generation seemed to have all of a sudden.

Looking at Pebblepaw, he regarded her apology with a nod. "Pebblepaw is not some kit, she can make her own decisions. However, you can be her friend in camp, Frostpaw. I gave a direct order; apprentices are not to be in the territory without a warrior, or have you two forgotten the predators that lurk, hungry, in leaf-bare?" He'd have to figure out what to do with Frostpaw moving forward. For now, Pebblepaw needed to get warmed up back at camp. "I don't believe they need to visit the medicine den unless Snakeheart deems it necessary," he told Sparrowskip, his eyes still fixated onto the two. "The only one yelling here is you, Frostpaw. You will go back to camp immediately with Sparrowskip and Pebblepaw, and stay there until I come find you. Understood?" His voice was firm, but not yelling. He was in no mood to deal with her attitude today.

// @#rev @corgigirl @Raven~ [ please have your apprentices follow sparrow back to camp - since frostpaw did not jump into the pond she should be fine. if you want pebblepaw to get checked out, be sure to fill out a healing form for rani. kestrelstar will be coming to speak to frostpaw momentarily, as there is a few things i need to have him do out in the territory ^^ ]
Pebblepaw had completely forgotten that she was in the water. She had been shocked by the surprise of the leader. She follow the warrior back to camp, ashamed. “You don’t need to defend me, Frostpaw,” she hissed turning red, she wasn’t a kit.

@#rev
@Raven~

Bump me after 48 hours!

Old January 24th, 2022, 04:31 PM
eternally tired

// @Raven~ @corgigirl

Sparrowskip

Sparrowskip nodded to Kestrelstar and hissed for the two young cats to follow him. He wasn't a fan of the attitude as it brought up some not so nice memories from his younger days. He sighed and started making his way back to camp.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old January 28th, 2022, 03:35 PM

My Mood: Tired

~ Leechfang ~
open
The black molly had come to the half-frozen pond in search of some peace outside the hectic world of camp. She sat at the edge of the pond, looking in for any signs of stirring fish. They were all most likely at the bottom. She sighed and stood, scenting for any othrr prey in the area. She followed a slightly fresh prey-scent trail further away from camp.
HeliosClan
character creator
current obsession(s): Cartel, OC sketches, and character creation
Old February 3rd, 2022, 12:52 PM
eternally tired

Sparrowskip

Again was Sparrowskip patrolling.. by himself. EH if anything happened, he knew his way around with herbs so he was sure he could fix himself up. He decided to visit the Cattail pond as it was pretty peaceful, aside from apprentices being idiots and jumping into the freezing water. As he approached, he didn't notice anything out of the ordinary but.. he felt like staying a bit. He figured as long as he was here he might as well fish some prey up. There weren't many fish as it was leaf-bare but he was able to noticed a silver glint and grinned. He had to wait a bit thought as he wasn't about to freeze himself.
As a breeze picked up, he shivered as he waited. The plants they seemed.. at peace. Calm.. eerily calm. In fact, everything seemed oddly calm. He heard no birds, no skittering of rodents. Nothing.. other than the sway of the cattails in the breeze. Even the pond seemed quiet, he thought it'd be a bit louder considering the breeze. Maybe it felt weird because he was.. alone. He wasn't usually alone and when he was it was only for a short while. He was always running around resolving issues and helping out. Or attending meetings, or chatting with others. Even if it was silent, there were at least other cats around but right now he was just, alone. Time had flown by while he had waited for this damn fish to come over but, it seemed he had lost himself in thought.

The silence allowed him to think about how truly..
Alone
he was.

He had no family left, barely had any friends.. He had been doing so much lately that he hadn't even noticed. It wasn't like the thought hadn't crossed his mind before but it was like he was using being a shield to overlook it. To forget it, push it away, ignore it. That's what he had been doing with all his problems and all his bad thoughts. What made this time different?

Dirtfur.. Sunpaw.. Sugarapple.. Snakeheart..

It made him think.. could he truly just.. forget about it all? No.. no he wasn't strong enough to do that. He had been trying to pretend he was when in reality.. he was a fraud. Sparrowskip was a fraud. Yet, would he do anything to fix that? No, he wouldn't. He couldn't. It would break him, and he needed to be all together if he was going to be able to function as a shield. Was everything he had worked towards since he was a kit just a lie at this point? Was it worth ANYTHING except pain? He sighed, he didn't feel like catching the fish anymore. It was just out of reach, if he could just gain the courage to go through the pain of the freezing water to catch it he could feel better but.. he lacked that courage. He lacked that drive, he lacked the energy. So he just left, leaving the fish. Trying to forget about it.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; February 3rd, 2022 at 12:53 PM.