Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Kits play mossball!
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 03:54 PM
Applepaw mentor finder!
Last post by Clamfish
Today 03:44 PM
[p] now it goes question...
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 03:38 PM
A writer's curiosity.
Last post by ollie
Today 03:32 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:30 PM

Old July 4th, 2023, 10:08 PM
you're in terrible danger

Bump Policy: N/A
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Mistycloud slipped into the clearing, among her new clanmates with anxiousness, she knew what was about to go down.

Pixel by Zombhood on DA
Old July 4th, 2023, 11:28 PM
Stares (•-•)

Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Lonely

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

|- Moonwhisker - She/her -|

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

Moonwhisker padded up to the Galewood, quickly finding a place for her to sit; kits to apprentices, apprentice to warriors, reassignments, other stuff that's usually covered in meetings. The she-cat looked around; How many cats have gathered so far? One..two..twelve..hmm...she might have miss someone but oh well. The she-cat figured that maybe she'll go hunting after this meeting
--
╰─▸ ❝ Open

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; July 4th, 2023 at 11:29 PM.
Old July 5th, 2023, 12:27 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Berryfrost wandered over.

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old July 5th, 2023, 04:45 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |

A wad of dirty moss in her mouth, Lightningpaw's face was scrunched up with a look of disgust as she took used nest bedding out of the den, intent on cleaning some of the better loved nests in the den. If loved meant soiled and bloodied. While most of the nests were relatively fresh considering the small amount of time they'd been in their new home, it was no surprise that some of the patients' nests - the ones that had been taken by those most affected by the fire - were in less than favorable condition, and the lithe calico liked to keep things neat. She'd also taken a very if you want something done, do it yourself attitude of late, what with her disillusion in regards to her clanmates' and their lack of lending a paw to those in need. With her having encountered two such cases of a cat needing help and no one stepping forward until it was almost too late, she thought she could be forgiven if she thought WindClan as a whole might need a wake up call. Or an exercise in teamwork and caring for one another, for star's sake. Anything better than their current state, in any case.

Dropping her current load of moss besides the entrance to the medicine cat's den, the Abyssinian mix's large ears perked up as she heard a familiar voice call out to the clan. A voice that seemed to be coming from... above? Amused, almond shaped eyes turned skyward only to find the leader perched on a branch of the tree where the medicine cat's den had been made. A nice, spacious place with too many darn nests to clean. Maybe she could convince some of her friends to help her out later. But for now? It seemed she was excused from her duties as a clan meeting commenced.

Dainty paws making their way easily across the clearing, blue eyes soon landed on a familiar tabby. One with spiky fur and green eyes that reminded her of his namesake. It seemed her younger brother was there at the meeting. Alone. Because Gingerheart had left him. A frown forming on her brow, Lightningpaw couldn't help but remember the last time the queen had vanished. Right before her apprenticeship. She had almost missed her ceremony, as a matter of fact.

And now she's missing seeing Cloverkit grow up...

Her jaw setting, Lightningpaw crouched, sneaking around the shadows in the way she'd learned from Longmoor, slowly approaching the spiky ball of fur. The medicine cat apprentice knew what it was like to feel dejected. Unwanted. Her father had made sure she'd felt that way whenever he was around. She had never imagined it would be her mother who would do something like this next... to her youngest kin, no less, but here they were. The wiry framed molly had no intention to leave the little tom to feel the same way she had, however. She was busy so often... she knew she was no replacement for a proper mother. But maybe... he would enjoy her company in the sparse moments she could give it? She knew she would cherish his. Always.

"Boo," the apprentice mewed as she approached the kit from behind, her whiskers twitching with mirth. Whether she had surprised him or not did not really matter. She had to live up to her status as troublemaker, according to him. Or scallywag, if they were using her preferred term. Scallywag was always better.

-

@xavier. [Cloverkit]
| Feel free to have Clover ignore her. Just a little interaction because she spotted him there. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old July 5th, 2023, 10:24 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Dapplebreeze |

The day had been a bit on the warmer side thus far, albeit nothing the thick coated molly couldn't handle as she rested in the clearing. Despite how much she tried to work and kept herself on her paws, she wasn't as young as she liked, and the sorrow in her heart after the loss of her two remaining kin was lingering far more than she cared to admit. A bit of a breather was... nice. A moment to reflect and perhaps better structure her mind as she considered Moorpaw's training and where to take the apprentice next. Really, as far as she was concerned, her darling was about ready to leave the nest and become a warrior. She couldn't be prouder, truly, although she couldn't help the feeling of sorrow deepen at the thought. Yet another little one that would soon leave her side, never mind the apprentice was well at a warrior's age - albeit a very young one - by now.

A familiar voice calling forth the clan to gather at the Galewood, Dapplebreeze looked up, finding their regal leader posed and with much better balance upon the precarious branch she'd chosen for a perch. A shudder ran down the former queen's spine at the memory of climbing the tree the one day she'd decided to visit the leader for a pick-me-up. It had been... rather unnerving. She preferred all her paws solidly placed upon the ground. She got all the flying she needed from her swift and precise running. There was no need to get sky high as far as this molly was concerned.

Getting up with a stretch, the patched warrior proceeded towards the cats who had already begun milling around the Galewood, her eyes drifting to a particular warrior in the crowd. Deadmoon. Her estranged grandson's former mentor, and a cat everyone knew the massive tom held dear to his heart. She did wonder about his choice in company. For one there was the dreadfully pitiful Berryfrost - who seemed to be in the crowd as well - the newest warrior, Scalescar, who seemed to have caused quite the ruckus in the last gathering, and Deadmoon. The warrior who had left the clan during the tougher moons and had only returned after the fire. After the chaos. Once peace had been established.

Truth be told, the older warrior did not hold this molly in as high regard as she did her strong, honorable, and devoted brother, Wolffang, but... well, if her grandson insisted in being so close to this one, perhaps she could give her the benefit of doubt. It would be good to get news as to his well being after his disappearance, after all. She'd heard the rumors. How his memory seemed to be slowly but swiftly coming back. How much would he remember? Would he remember his tumultuous past? The horrid kittypet her son had brought to the camp and given birth to him... the same horrible cat who had tried to dispose of him at a mere two moons and left him for dead?

He'd forgotten who he was then. Forgotten any and all relations he had in the camp, and she had been grateful. She and her family had all agreed. With Whisperbreeze dead and the traitorous molly gone, there was no need to associate themselves with the half-clan spawn. And yet... ever since her Bravebird's return, she had wondered if she had done wrong.

Her disappearance had only kindled this doubt, and Snowybreeze's return in similar condition to her little bird's only cemented it further. But it would take time. And small steps. Best know what he knew. What Deadmoon knew. She was aware Wolffang knew of the... scandal back in the day, but perhaps such rumors had been beneath this molly? An amicable attribute if so. Gossip tended to be a waste of time, as far as she was concerned. If anything, this subterfuge she was having to employ for a task that should be much simpler and out in the open was a shame she would prefer to not shoulder... if only the situation was better suited for it.

Mind made up, Dapplebreeze padded towards the pale furred molly, her round face presenting the usual, polite look she gave all her clanmates. A WindClanner was a WindClanner, after all. No reason to be nasty, no matter the difference in personalities. "It appears we have a meeting to look forward to. Darling, could I perhaps bother you for a bit of a space and sit with you? It is always better to listen to these in company," the former queen mewed amicably, as she blinked in Deadmoon's direction.

-

@gs29513 [Deadmoon]

Old July 6th, 2023, 06:37 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafie View Post

Littlekit
lSemi long furred grey and white tabby - 5 moons - She/Her

She liked meetings, so they were calm and she got to see everyone here no one missing or hiding away. She was thankful that no one harassed her, she wasn't ready for any attention at all. Littlekit looked over to see if there was anyone she had been around more often and spotted Owlkit. With a bit of hustle she scampered over to come sit by the other.

@Woodlow [hope you don't mind she joins him]

Owlkit
Windclan | Kit | He/Him | 4 moons
a black-furred tom with golden eyes | mute (aphonic)
Owlkit smiled warmly when Littlekit took a seat beside him and took the opportunity to bump shoulders with her. A cute little hello from one kit to another. He returned his attention to the Galewood tree and wondered what Twilightstar was going to announce this time.

(I don't mind~ )
╔════════ ════════╗
Mentions:
@Leafie Littlekit
╚════════ ════════╝
Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old July 6th, 2023, 10:56 AM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

Cloverheart hobbled out into the meeting.

[OPEN, short post]

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna
Old July 6th, 2023, 09:29 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Lightningpaw |

A wad of dirty moss in her mouth, Lightningpaw's face was scrunched up with a look of disgust as she took used nest bedding out of the den, intent on cleaning some of the better loved nests in the den. If loved meant soiled and bloodied. While most of the nests were relatively fresh considering the small amount of time they'd been in their new home, it was no surprise that some of the patients' nests - the ones that had been taken by those most affected by the fire - were in less than favorable condition, and the lithe calico liked to keep things neat. She'd also taken a very if you want something done, do it yourself attitude of late, what with her disillusion in regards to her clanmates' and their lack of lending a paw to those in need. With her having encountered two such cases of a cat needing help and no one stepping forward until it was almost too late, she thought she could be forgiven if she thought WindClan as a whole might need a wake up call. Or an exercise in teamwork and caring for one another, for star's sake. Anything better than their current state, in any case.

Dropping her current load of moss besides the entrance to the medicine cat's den, the Abyssinian mix's large ears perked up as she heard a familiar voice call out to the clan. A voice that seemed to be coming from... above? Amused, almond shaped eyes turned skyward only to find the leader perched on a branch of the tree where the medicine cat's den had been made. A nice, spacious place with too many darn nests to clean. Maybe she could convince some of her friends to help her out later. But for now? It seemed she was excused from her duties as a clan meeting commenced.

Dainty paws making their way easily across the clearing, blue eyes soon landed on a familiar tabby. One with spiky fur and green eyes that reminded her of his namesake. It seemed her younger brother was there at the meeting. Alone. Because Gingerheart had left him. A frown forming on her brow, Lightningpaw couldn't help but remember the last time the queen had vanished. Right before her apprenticeship. She had almost missed her ceremony, as a matter of fact.

And now she's missing seeing Cloverkit grow up...

Her jaw setting, Lightningpaw crouched, sneaking around the shadows in the way she'd learned from Longmoor, slowly approaching the spiky ball of fur. The medicine cat apprentice knew what it was like to feel dejected. Unwanted. Her father had made sure she'd felt that way whenever he was around. She had never imagined it would be her mother who would do something like this next... to her youngest kin, no less, but here they were. The wiry framed molly had no intention to leave the little tom to feel the same way she had, however. She was busy so often... she knew she was no replacement for a proper mother. But maybe... he would enjoy her company in the sparse moments she could give it? She knew she would cherish his. Always.

"Boo," the apprentice mewed as she approached the kit from behind, her whiskers twitching with mirth. Whether she had surprised him or not did not really matter. She had to live up to her status as troublemaker, according to him. Or scallywag, if they were using her preferred term. Scallywag was always better.

-

@xavier. [Cloverkit]
| Feel free to have Clover ignore her. Just a little interaction because she spotted him there. |

• × | Cloverkit | × •
he/him

Cloverkit had reluctantly decided to join the meeting though didn't go far from the nursery. The spiky tom had his green eyes locked on the one eyed leader not caring for whatever was going on around him. Thoughts started to run through the toms mind. Why was he sitting here alone? Wasn't his mom and siblings supposed to be sitting with him? Wasn't he supposed to be with his family? Cloverkit soon started to feel his body start to shake again as tears welled up in his eyes. The kit hated this. Even the only reason his family was gone was because he was so unlucky. Cloverkit saw his vision get blurry and leaned his head down to subtly wipe his forming tears away. Cloverkit let out one small sniffle before hearing a voice behind him almost making him jump from his fur.

Cloverkit quickly stood up and turned around. Somehow spiky fur became even more spiky as he stood his ground from whatever threat that scared him. Though. The kits unlucky gaze fell onto white, black and orange specked paws. Cloverkit looked up, a green gaze meeting a blue one. It was none other then his troublemaker sister. Cloverkit made a pouty face before turning around and plopped himself down where he was originally sitting.

"Ya didn' scare me! I knew you were there!"

| No way am I missing an Lightning and Clover interaction |
Old July 7th, 2023, 07:44 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Lightningpaw |

It took far more restraint than the Abyssinian mix knew she had in her to not burst into giggles at the young tom's reaction. His words almost broke her, and she had to settle for a polite cough, whiskers twitching with mirth. True, he was annoyed with her now, but annoyance was so much better than sniffles, and she would not let Cloverkit be lonely and miserable here. Still, perhaps she shouldn't tease him too much. She didn't think he would entirely forgive her if she wounded his pride completely in front of the entire clan. So instead, Lightningpaw settled for a cheeky smirk crossing her maw, nodding sagely as she sat straight, looking at his turned back.

"Of course you did. It's the mark of a good troublemaker, innit? To be able to recognize other scallywags in their midst and not leap out of their skin at the first prank. Still, I have to thank ya proper, I do," the playful calico mewed, dropping her voice to a conspiratorial whisper as she dipped her head closer to him once more. "That little act was ace, it was. Can't have my status as WindClan's resident scallywag come to question when others see I can't even frighten an unsuspecting clanmate. They'll be saying I'm going soft. Can you imagine? Excellent teamwork there, ta."

Alright. So maybe she was still angling to annoy him. Just a little bit. It was all in good humor. She promised. Besides, she had determined she wouldn't further bruise his ego. There was nothing there that stated she couldn't still have some fun.

-

@xavier. [Cloverkit]

Old July 7th, 2023, 10:52 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

「☆」 THE GENTLE GIANT 「☆」
╰► COWTUFT
he | him ★ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears + scar over his neck, burned hindleg, x-scar marks on shoulders; left green eye and right blue eye ★
At the sound of Twilightstar's voice, Cowtuft exited from his den and came hobbling over. There was a limp in his pawsteps, and he made his way to the front of the crowd. Taking a seat near the side, careful to try and not block anyone's view. He wondered what Twilightstar had to say.

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc[tw] bones and all