Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 07:18 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 07:13 AM
it's quiet uptown [PLOT...
by otter
Last post by otter
Today 07:05 AM
Settling in [p]
by Rani
Last post by Red'fur
Today 06:48 AM
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 06:35 AM

Old October 24th, 2023, 12:12 PM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Stressed

ShadowClan Re: Shadow's Break

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder View Post
(sorry i overlooked the post! gah!)

Whiteheart licked the top of his apprentice's head gently. "Nah, no worries! That was an impressive crouch. Perhaps you just need to work on accuracy." he mused, green gaze sweeping the area.
LostPaw

"starclan wanted me...yet you refused me!"

lostpaw nodded slowly "i guess....its just really hard to see." her pale eyes looked up at her mentor and she smiled "i-i can make it up to you!" she raised her tail "want me to try again?"
Old October 25th, 2023, 03:02 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good

Default Re: Shadow's Break

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollystar2018 View Post
LostPaw

lostpaw nodded slowly "i guess....its just really hard to see." her pale eyes looked up at her mentor and she smiled "i-i can make it up to you!" she raised her tail "want me to try again?"

"There's nothing to make up for," the warrior replied, smiling. "You did a great job, even if you missed." Padding a few steps away, making sure he was upwind, Whiteheart melted into the shadows save his white underbelly and paws. He nodded, sure the apprentice would see his white muzzle bob, even if she couldn't see the rest of him. She was doing some amazing work there, if only the 'paw could have a little self-confidence. Now he was being hypocritic. The warrior looked down at his lame leg, before setting his emerald gaze on young Lostpaw.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old October 25th, 2023, 06:03 AM
Frostfire

Quote:
"There's nothing to make up for," the warrior replied, smiling. "You did a great job, even if you missed." Padding a few steps away, making sure he was upwind, Whiteheart melted into the shadows save his white underbelly and paws. He nodded, sure the apprentice would see his white muzzle bob, even if she couldn't see the rest of him. She was doing some amazing work there, if only the 'paw could have a little self-confidence. Now he was being hypocritic. The warrior looked down at his lame leg, before setting his emerald gaze on young Lostpaw.
LostPaw

Lostpaw nodded back before lifting her head up and partly opening her mouth. she let scents dance around on her scent glands. she got vole this time. "i smell mouse that way" she pointed her tail downwind. "can i go try and get it?" she mewed as her tail swayed a bit and she gave her paw a quick lick.
Old October 25th, 2023, 12:18 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Proud

Brownmoon walked over to the break where she saw a ton of cats jsut chilling there. They knew that they neededd for the starclan to reach some of the cats

"Man I guess the cats come here to complain about starclan".She whispered

She would keep on walking and ended up decided to walk off back to the elders den.
Old October 25th, 2023, 04:56 PM

Quote:
LostPaw

Lostpaw nodded back before lifting her head up and partly opening her mouth. she let scents dance around on her scent glands. she got vole this time. "i smell mouse that way" she pointed her tail downwind. "can i go try and get it?" she mewed as her tail swayed a bit and she gave her paw a quick lick.
Keep at it! the lame warrior encouraged. He slipped off not far away to hunt a little himself, still keeping an eye on his apprentice.

Old October 26th, 2023, 05:10 AM
Frostfire

Quote:
Keep at it! the lame warrior encouraged. He slipped off not far away to hunt a little himself, still keeping an eye on his apprentice.
LostPaw

lostpaw nodded before tracking the vole she scented. her paws glided the ground without flaw and her eyes narrowed when she found her pray. she got in her hunting crouch and stalked the vole- who nibbled at a nut. she had her ears perked forward as she got closer. she then leaped at it, her paws pinning it down, she then went down for the killing bite- right as she did so, her whole body jerked as the vole came out of her view- she had bitten her own paw and she jerked back and hissed. the vole slipped from her grasp and ran off, she gave a quick chase and slided across the forest ground and got the vole from the tail and then she killed it by biting its neck. she then huffed as she laid on the ground, giving her paw licks as it bled.....she then realized her eye sight was horrible....
Old October 26th, 2023, 05:26 AM

Quote:
LostPaw

lostpaw nodded before tracking the vole she scented. her paws glided the ground without flaw and her eyes narrowed when she found her pray. she got in her hunting crouch and stalked the vole- who nibbled at a nut. she had her ears perked forward as she got closer. she then leaped at it, her paws pinning it down, she then went down for the killing bite- right as she did so, her whole body jerked as the vole came out of her view- she had bitten her own paw and she jerked back and hissed. the vole slipped from her grasp and ran off, she gave a quick chase and slided across the forest ground and got the vole from the tail and then she killed it by biting its neck. she then huffed as she laid on the ground, giving her paw licks as it bled.....she then realized her eye sight was horrible....
A black, white-muzzled head poked out from the shrubbery, hearing a pained hiss. Whiteheart hurried out with a mouse in his maw, lame leg contracting all sorts of leaves as it dragged. "Oh shoot! What happened?" he cried, seeing the blood trickling down his apprentice's paw. Okay, training ends here. "Pick up
your prey, we're getting you home," the warrior then instructed his 'paw to get onto his back, since it was impossible for him to allow her to lean on him (his lame leg would unbalance him). Whiteheart made sure Lostpaw was comfortably settled before hurrying back to camp.

(remember to make a healing appointment and notify me before I make a post in the med den! if you don't know how, VM and I'll send you the link)

Old October 29th, 2023, 08:03 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Risingpaw**
@spooky sleek. @PhantomFeurSturm

Shadowlight, Softpaw, Shadowlight, Softpaw. Softpaw, Shadowlight, Softlight, Shadowpaw…wait. Every time she thought she was starting to get names down, there was always a hiccup. Why do names have to be so complicated and difficult to remember? She let out a rough, short sigh and followed behind the only warrior of their group, keeping her eyes and nose out for the herbs Papa Elmshadow had said, A poppy flower, marigold, and catmint. So she remember herb names but not her clanmates’? She let her ears twitch to keep track of the sounds of the forest around her.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old October 31st, 2023, 08:44 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Sweetbriar
She/Her | The Siren
Wendigo's Song Purrk

Well, as far as punishments went, Sweetbriar couldn't really complain about this one. Partially, it was very much her fault. With a sigh, the patched calico made her way through Shadow's Break, ears swiveling as she caught the sounds of a chipmunk scurrying around. On quiet paws, the feline stalked towards it through the undergrowth, and with an agile leap, had leapt the distance and sank her fangs into it's windpipe. Dropping the rodent, Sweetbriar stood once more and lifted her muzzle to the air. One more to go, apparently. Vulturefang had said minimum of two prey, right..?

A crow, plump and pecking at the forest floor, its raven-black feathers glossy, was her next victim. Sweetbriar leapt forward at the last moment, claws tearing into the bird with fierce accuracy, even if she couldn't halt its shriek before it died. Sighing softly at the ruckus, Sweetbriar picked up her fresh-kill and returned to where Vulturefang waited.

[ +1 Chipmunk, +1 Crow ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.

Last edited by Rose; October 31st, 2023 at 08:46 PM.
Old November 8th, 2023, 07:21 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Softpaw ran forward towards Shadow's break with her clanmates

(oops)

@Pitou @FeurSturm
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!

Last edited by Sleek; November 8th, 2023 at 07:24 PM.