ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by anika
Today 07:05 AM

Old July 24th, 2023, 02:24 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Cloverkit pushed a mossball back and forth.

Hemlockpaw looked around.

[ CLOSED - ACTIVITY ]
Old July 24th, 2023, 02:26 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Berryfrost slept.

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old July 24th, 2023, 04:33 PM
You Cryin?

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

JuniperKit plays with a feather.
Old July 24th, 2023, 07:04 PM

Status: On break, currently in the middle of Getting a Job.
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by .squid View Post
Nettlekit winces on instinct- that looked like it hurt. She leaned forward for a moment, curious. "Oh," she meowed. "I do that," she commented. Not too often anymore, just like her occasional struggle with speech, but often enough that she was ever aware of her young age and the stiff discombobulation of limb control.

Bright eyes blink. "Ow," she sympathized. But that was all: Nettlekit wasn't sure how to help her companion learn to be more cozy with her functions. She wouldn't be surprised to know that she hadn't learned that yet, either. Movement was always a harsh bumble and tumble for her more than it was like the graceful gliding of warriors. "Why you do that?" Nettlekit asked instead. Maybe Frogkit had the answer to why kits were so floppy. Nettlekit found herself on a need-to-know basis for that topic.

Frogkit tilts her head at the question. Why did she do that? She certainly didn't mean to, she just wanted to look at her own paw. She could feel a disconnect between her and others; With struggling to control her own limbs, while everyone else moved around easily and with grace. Was it just because they were larger than her?

Though... Well, Nettlekit said she did this, too. Did other cats also struggle with this, but... Less? More hidden?

“... Dunno.” She replied simply. She looked to the side, at some of the nearby plants in bloom, and almost immediately gets distracted again, by the sight of some fluttering thing. A butterfly was currently hovering around one of the nearby clusters of flowers.
Old July 24th, 2023, 08:57 PM
you're in terrible danger

Bump Policy: N/A
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post

Heatherwhisker
The dark brown tabby tom scoffed. "I ain't askin' for war or anything, I'm just saying that maybe if we wanted to, I dunno, NOT starve to death, we should do something about those dunderheads stealing our prey! \Why aren't you mad at all? Don't you know that if they keep this up, they'll cause everyone to starve?? Think about the kits and the elders! Don't we owe it to them to knock those fish-eaters down a peg?" And now, the warrior was working himself up. Again.

"I'd talk to Twilightstar but she ain't gonna do nothing! She's all 'Oh, RiverClan, I'm soooooo sorry for even daring to look at you, here's allllll our prey, now don't fight with us pretty pleaseeee!' It's disgraceful to WindClan and to every cat! I swear some cat ought smack her in the head, maybe then she'll start making some sense. Am I right, kid, or am I RIGHT?"

Dovepaw shifted while he was sitting on the ground.

" I g-get what you're saying, but we're also not going to starve," he paused, "I'm upset, not angry and I know how to hide my emotions, I guess."

"That's not what I meant. I meant Twilighstar talk to Beanstar," Dovepaw mewed.

Pixel by Zombhood on DA
Old July 25th, 2023, 07:28 AM
stare at the sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Succpunk View Post

Frogkit tilts her head at the question. Why did she do that? She certainly didn't mean to, she just wanted to look at her own paw. She could feel a disconnect between her and others; With struggling to control her own limbs, while everyone else moved around easily and with grace. Was it just because they were larger than her?

Though... Well, Nettlekit said she did this, too. Did other cats also struggle with this, but... Less? More hidden?

“... Dunno.” She replied simply. She looked to the side, at some of the nearby plants in bloom, and almost immediately gets distracted again, by the sight of some fluttering thing. A butterfly was currently hovering around one of the nearby clusters of flowers.
All that build-up, waiting desperately for that final answer...only for that. "Oh," Nettlekit mouthed, disappointed. Someone had to have that answer, somewhere. She sighed, almost squeakily, anticipating her venture to find that cat. It sounded like a chore, which she had never done but knew enough about it that it had to be awful.

Frogkit was looking again, though. Nettlekit's spirits were lifted by this because, when she went to follow her gaze, she saw a butterfly! She stared, entranced. What did butterflies do? The kit flopped over, tired out by just staring at this pretty bug. "Whoa," she breathed, still enchanted by the butterfly, even splayed out on the ground.
Old July 25th, 2023, 09:16 PM

Status: On break, currently in the middle of Getting a Job.
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by .squid View Post
All that build-up, waiting desperately for that final answer...only for that. "Oh," Nettlekit mouthed, disappointed. Someone had to have that answer, somewhere. She sighed, almost squeakily, anticipating her venture to find that cat. It sounded like a chore, which she had never done but knew enough about it that it had to be awful.

Frogkit was looking again, though. Nettlekit's spirits were lifted by this because, when she went to follow her gaze, she saw a butterfly! She stared, entranced. What did butterflies do? The kit flopped over, tired out by just staring at this pretty bug. "Whoa," she breathed, still enchanted by the butterfly, even splayed out on the ground.

Frogkit is just as fascinated by the bug, watching it land on the petals. For a few minutes she sits like that, just watching it crawl on the plant. She just... watches it.

Eventually, her curiosity brings her back onto her shaky paws, tail pointed high as she crawls over to it. She stares up at the fluttering thing, blinking the sun out of her eyes. What is it even doing? Does it think the flowers are pretty too?

Frogkit waves one of her tiny paws at it, but she isn't quite able to reach it. She just ends up laying down with a huff, sprawling on her belly.
Old July 26th, 2023, 12:32 AM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

DuskKit bounced around the clearing, chasing bugs that came across her path

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Old July 26th, 2023, 09:09 PM
stare at the sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Succpunk View Post

Frogkit is just as fascinated by the bug, watching it land on the petals. For a few minutes she sits like that, just watching it crawl on the plant. She just... watches it.

Eventually, her curiosity brings her back onto her shaky paws, tail pointed high as she crawls over to it. She stares up at the fluttering thing, blinking the sun out of her eyes. What is it even doing? Does it think the flowers are pretty too?

Frogkit waves one of her tiny paws at it, but she isn't quite able to reach it. She just ends up laying down with a huff, sprawling on her belly.
Eventually, the butterfly lost its glamor in her eyes, so Nettlekit watched Frogkit go, grinning widely. Advancements were being made! Though rather clumsily, she noted with a wince as the other kit sprawled onto the ground.

With a sigh, Nettlekit made the trek after Frogkit, feeling worn out and tired. The sunlight felt like it was leeching away her energy, or maybe that was just...her, after playing in the clearing for a while. But whatever it was, Nettlekit was tired. She loafed up, a trick she'd witnessed that was much more comfortable than sitting straight up. And then she dozed. "Night nigh' Fog- Frogkit," she murmured sleepily with half-lidded eyes. And it wasn't even nighttime.
Old July 27th, 2023, 04:19 AM
i like sad jester girl

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cold

Cloverheart silently contemplated on life.

[closed]

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna