Last post by Fits
Today 12:03 PM

Old July 13th, 2024, 07:55 PM
Larkswoop is amazing.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

Clans Re: July Gathering

LOTUSPAW

Lotuspaw sat back on her haunches, wrapping her tail around her paws.

“I’m Lotuspaw of ThunderClan,” She dipped her head formally, as she saw most of the warriors - specifically her own Clanmates - do. “What do you think your Warrior name will be? I’m hoping to be Lotusriver.”

{ @Blaaze }

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Larkswoop is a ThunderClan Warrior. If she is needed, mention me.

Last edited by isla; July 13th, 2024 at 07:56 PM.
Old July 13th, 2024, 08:00 PM
Larkswoop is amazing.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

Clans Re: July Gathering

SUNPAW
THE COLLECTOR
AGATHA KITTY

Sunpaw sat near the edge of the clearing, watching the moonlit sky. The full moon hung high overhead, and the ShadowClanner admired its glow. Was that how StarClan glittered whenever a cat reached them in death?

PONDPAW
SILVER TONGUE
MIND READER
KITTY SOFTPAWS

Pondpaw sat by herself, watching the other cats mingle. She was relieved that RiverClan wouldn’t be at this Gathering.

LEAFPAW

Leafpaw of WindClan waited for another cat to approach her.

[ ALL THREE ARE OPEN FOR INTERACTIONS. ]

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Larkswoop is a ThunderClan Warrior. If she is needed, mention me.

Last edited by isla; July 13th, 2024 at 08:28 PM.
Old July 13th, 2024, 08:28 PM

My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: July Gathering

“Lotusriver? Has a nice ring to it.” Creepingpaw meowed as he approached Flashpaw and Lotuspaw. The grey spotted Egyptian mau held his head up high, a mixture of excitement and pride coursing through his body as he strolled through the gathering. He tipped his head to Lotuspaw, then gazed at Flashpaw intensely. His green eyes striking and unwavering. Creepingpaw approached Flashpaw and flashed a toothy grin, “Any idea what your warrior name will be? I’m sure I’ll be Creepingstrike… since I’m the best hunter in ThunderClan’s apprentice den.”

@isla
@Blaaze
Old July 13th, 2024, 11:26 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 9 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw looked over slightly startled and found himself facing another apprentice from his clan. Spottedpaw. Oh, umm, they didn't exactly leave on the best terms. Or meet on them? They haven't really interacted at all since his apprentice ceremony and...Fallownose's mourning. That wasn't really- the molly didn't seem to hold anything against him so he kind of just nodded and padded the space beside him to motion for her to sit down. Perhaps he could clear up any bad blood the two of them have remaining now. Rabbitpaw didn't like the thought of her being mad at him. Rabbitpaw didn't like the thought of anyone being mad at him. Though he knew it was inevitable.

"Spotterpaw. I'm...I'm sorry for my words at the meeting, I know that was so long ago now...or at least it feels like it but, I still feels bad about it still. I should've been kinder to you." Rabbitpaw allowed the apology to settle in the air a bit before he awkwardly flicked an ear and continued on wards with the conversation. Feeling a bit silly and embarrassed to bring up such a thing when it was moons ago now, well three, that wasn't a lot in the grand scheme of things but at the same time he still felt bad about it. He hasn't seen a lot of the apprentice. "How have you been? Are you enjoying the night so far? It almost feels a bit nice not having to worry about a fight breaking out between Riverclan and some other clan at gatherings and all... Your words back then... I think, after the fight, I can understand them a little better. Sorry again."
[ @Fish - Spottedpaw ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Spottedpaw
Peaceful ⋆ Dejected ⋆ Melancholic ⋆ Neutral Good
“Life is fickle and self serving."

Spottedpaw wasn't sure how she wanted to feel at this very moment. Sad, yeah sad was good enough. Not to this conversation but to the world how in transpired. It did alert her a little though, and oddly comforted her, that someone remember her saying something. Other than her adopted mother. Someone she didn't care to think about right now. He seemed to feel real guilty about this all, oh her heart was so weak as Spottedpaw wanted to comfort him.

"Don't worry about it, its expected for cats to not have the same opinions than you. I mean, that whole thing was two cats having different ideas. We can't change the past but we can be kinder today." Spottedpaw couldn't find a smile that she'd usually give. Maybe another day, maybe another moon. Then the conversation moved to small talk—and back to deep talk. "Tonight it just like ever other night it seems. Though the sounds of the crickets is nice. They try to chirp like birds, I wonder if they were night birds at once... And no fighting is nice..." She then looked over to Rabbitpaw, glad that someone was truly getting what she was saying. "Maybe others will be as wise as you Rabbitpaw. Maybe we can find peace in our life time. That's my dream, one day it must come true." Spottedpaw then looked up to the stars. She found little care to what the leaders were talking about tonight, it just sounded like there was a lot of murder. One day peace in the forest.... One day.
Old July 14th, 2024, 02:17 AM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycatburmise View Post
Doeflame

He gave her his name, leaving Doeflame slightly disappointed. She had been looking forwards to calling him Mouseheart. Oh well, Risingstorm it was.

"I'm Doeflame," she told him. "Which I already told you. Maybe that ear rip is worse than it seems." She contorted her features into an expression of thoughtfulness, hiding the grin lurking beneath the surface. "Although Mudfur might suit me better. I like splashing in mud during greenleaf. Nice and cool. We don't have enough of it anymore." A slight tilt of the head. "What do you think, reckon a name change is in order?"

(Not a great post, sorry)

Risingstorm pinned his ears "Oh my bad." he said trying to search his mind to find the memory of the cat telling him her name but his mind was having a hard time finding it but the cat mentioned changing there name and for him to give his opinion "Nah its up to you to change your name not mine." he said

(you're fine dw)

Last edited by Spider.; July 14th, 2024 at 02:18 AM.
Old July 14th, 2024, 02:27 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Cinderpaw
~<>~
38/100
9 moons || she/her || ShadowClan Apprentice
small black tabby with minimal white markings and 3 legs; amber eyes

[cw: mild internalized ableism]

Cinderpaw does not miss the way this new companion’s eyes shift briefly to her leg nub, and, self consciously, she brings her tail in to curl around the stump in response. Even if this cat - Mallowpaw, as she’d introduced herself - was too polite to mention anything out loud about it, Cinderpaw didn’t want to be stared at for her… deformity.

”Cinderpaw,” she signs her name in response. ”You’re from ThunderClan?” She asks, head tilted to the side to indicate her question. ”Are things well there?”

Mallowpaw
86/100

Mallowpaw saw Cinderpaw's tail curl around the stump of her missing leg, and guilt swirled in her stomach that she had made the apprentice self-conscious. It had been the same with Flashpaw. She wasn't good at this, was she? Maybe that was the reason no-one had approached her all those lonely days in camp. She didn't blame any of them; she wouldn't approach herself either. Resolving to not let her eyes stray anywhere near her now hidden nub, Mallowpaw watched as the apprentice started signing.

It wasn't traditional sign language. She knew how to sign, although she was rusty in it, and it wasn't the same gestures she used. Did different clans have different sign languages? Mallowpaw watched, trying to figure out what she was saying. From what she could tell, she had answered her question and asked another one, but that didn't help her much.

Mallowpaw hesitated for a moment before speaking. "Sorry, I'm not sure what you're saying. You're mute?" She didn't think the apprentice was deaf, as she had answered her question well enough, but she couldn't be sure.

(I'm assuming that Cinderpaw's still using her own sign language that Mallowpaw wouldn't be able to understand; if not, tell me and I'll edit my post)
Old July 14th, 2024, 02:40 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SQUIRRELRISE
she/her. 12 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
[ chill of death ]

"...yes." squirrelrise nods. twistedpaws next comment leaves the russet molly's mouth agape, which she quickly shuts after she realizes. "p-pretty..?" her heart skips a beat, staring at the windclanner in ill disguised surprise. for as long as she's been alive, she's certain she's never gotten called pretty. and by a cat that's practically a stranger ..she almost wants to cry from joy, for the first time since goopywhisker's ceremony. she's unsure of how to reply to such a sudden compliment.

luckily, she's given a bit of time to prepare her response as twistedpaw speaks again. the bicolor molly is talking about warrior names, and squirrelrise can't help but frown. twistedtail and twistedjaw..does she think she'll be named after her looks?, she wonders as her gaze drifts to the apprentices crooked jaw, then her tail. then it flickers to twilightstar momentarily. the windclan leader seems wise beyond her years, reigning as long as dawnstar if she remembers correctly. of course, she isn't from windclan so she doesn't know how twilightstar goes about naming warriors but...

"..th-thank you for..calling me and my name..pretty. I don't..think i-i've ever..been c-called that." she murmurs sheepishly, yellow eyes locked on the ground. she hopes that she isn't too quiet and her voice is able to be heard over the mumbling of the conversations around them. "you - you..are very..kind!! I like your eyes..!" she splutters, avoiding any and all eye contact for a hot minute. talking is hard. complimenting others is!! even harder!! she's extremely grateful for the lightheartedness of the conversation though, especially with how bleak everything's been since the battle.

"...I think that..that..twilightstar will n-name you..s-ssomething based on..s-skill." squirrelrise admits, after she calms her nerves. "or..p-personality..?" she adds on, albeit a bit doubtful sounding. she knows for a fact her own name isn't based on her personality, but rather skill, in her opinion. she personally feels like she lacks the needed skills to really live up to it, though. "if..personality..I - I think..you will receive..a ..name that s-sounds...pleasant." there's a pause before she speaks up again. "twistedsky..?"

[ @TheNyanCatMinecart no worries! and ueueu squirrel wasn't at the last gathering (unfortunately) so she doesn't know twistedpaw was mauled by riverclan ]

artfight | ·characters· |pronouns.cc

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old July 14th, 2024, 09:33 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 29 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips
header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

Raggedear’s whiskers twitched in amusement at Scorpionsight’s not-so-hidden surprise at his comment. ”Relax, Scorp. Going to make some cats think we never met before.” He joked, yellow eyes glittering with mischief. ”Oh, I get it. You just don’t want to be caught with a tricky ThunderClan cat- I’m hurt!” The warrior feigned a hurt look on his face, bringing a paw up to his chest dramatically.

( @IDIOTICBEAN101 - sorry for delay!! )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY LEOPARDHEART00
Old July 14th, 2024, 10:25 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Adorable

SpiderPaw
Male | 11 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Mentor: Bristle’Thorn | Posts: 14/100
sleek, small black tom with sapphire eyes and long scar on his side
Purrks: Flock Together T1 [ACTIVE]
Interaction For: @Honey Bee

Could he get a grip? It was fine, he’d manage a simple conversation. Everything just seemed like too much lately. “Nice to meet ya. Trainings going well.” He responded. Why was he being so dense? Elaborate SpiderPaw! “Hopefully next gatherin’ I’ll be a warrior.” He smiled, more proud this time. It was true, by then he should have gone through his assessment. “What’s it like bein’ a warrior?”

Old July 14th, 2024, 10:43 AM
The silliest of sillies&lt;3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Scorpionsight-She/Her
24 Moons

------------------

Okay, so her clear surprise had definitely not gone unnoticed.
She was going to try and say something else to make up for it.
But then Raggedear said something else.

Okay, this time was definitely joking.
Maybe she could go along with it?
"Oh, sure." She said, though even her joking tone sounded awkward, since she didn't do it often "You and your... uh, squirrels?"

She was just using the knowledge of what she had heard other cats in her clan say.
Squirrels were ThunderClan's signature prey right?
Was that even the right word?
Well, she hoped she played along with the joke right.

Crazy that Raggedear made her relaxed enough that she could joke.
Notlikethere'sanythingelseaboutthat.

@JellyCat
[You're good!]

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)