bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Moonlit Grove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
**Cougarivy**
@Rose @SuspiciousMindz @JackHunt_17 @Octavia! @Levi 99

Three dogs, two and a half patrols of cats. Cougarivy had moved, nonsensical in her silence despite the usual bounciness of her gate, thought the territory in Dawnstar's wake. She'd grown giddy before Dawnstar had even called her name for the second patrol, the attack patrol, and now she was downright eager. She slowed to a stop, signaling for the rest of the patrol to do the same as Dawnstar led her patrol deeper into Moonlit Grove. The enforcer's blue eyes shone as she tried to take everything in. The torn up gravesite and the stench of dog and death. A smile cracked her face, they were still here and had no idea what was coming for them. Dawstar's patrol would be distracting the mutts, it was then on hers and Larkfire's to attack them from behind. It would've been nice to have split in half and target two of the dogs first but that'd leave the third to retaliate. No, they'd need to split into pairs and wait for the opportune moment to attack.

Her eyes turned to look over her patrol. "Larkfire, will you and Hawkbite take the largest mutt?" She had considered taking the largest herself but decided that Larkfire was fully capable and would be pairing up with Dawnstar to take the brute down or run it off so she should be more than able to handle it. "Cougarbite, you'll come with me on the black and white thing and Shadefrost, you'll be with Icebeam for the fluffy tail." She wasn't a fan of Shadefrost but he'd shown some initiative recently in at least trying to do something so she may as well give him the credit to be able to get this bit done. "We aren't attacking immediately. Dawnstar's patrol will be distracting them. Stay out of sight and upwind but stay near your target. Wait for a solid opening before going in. Once Dawnstar's patrol gets the dog distracted to where it leaves a proper opening, attack. You only get one surprise attack so don't mess up," she giggled. She figured it'd work best if the pairs split up to surround the dog, increasing their odds of capitalizing on an open attack but she figured she'd let the pairs get some direction on their own. "Use Dawnstar's distractions but don't leave them to get into a bad situation. Attacking head on is frog-brained, be smart, and like don't get got." She looked to Larkfire to see if the youngest enforcer had any input or an suggestions on changing what she'd proposed. She wasn't going to sit around discussing their plans all night but she trusted that Larkfire was competent and wouldn't be arguing for the sake of arguing as so many other Shadowclanners seemed to believe would make them stand out.
Cougarbite nodded. The two cougars working together! He laughed in his head about this thought. He'd always wanted to work with Cougarivy, just for that exact reason. "Right, I'll be on your call." He told the enforcer.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old June 5th, 2023, 12:13 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: I laugh way too much at borzois, they're just so silly
Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkcloud gathered herself together and gave Drippingpelt a quick nod hoping that she would understand and shot out from the bushes diving beneath the dog's stomach and shot back into the bushes in a different direction leaving the startled and confused.

The dark she-cat could only hope that Drippingpelt would do the same she watched the dog with narrowed amber eyes her black tabby spotted pelt blending softly in the shadows.

@CreeperLover649

(Ok you haven't done anything wrong yet but you did forget to mention or quote me it's ok though.)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old June 5th, 2023, 12:20 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Darkcloud gathered herself together and gave Drippingpelt a quick nod hoping that she would understand and shot out from the bushes diving beneath the dog's stomach and shot back into the bushes in a different direction leaving the startled and confused.

The dark she-cat could only hope that Drippingpelt would do the same she watched the dog with narrowed amber eyes her black tabby spotted pelt blending softly in the shadows.

@CreeperLover649

(Ok you haven't done anything wrong yet but you did forget to mention or quote me it's ok though.)
~~Drippingpelt~~

(Sorry! That's not like me!)

Drippingpelt saw the nod and dove under the dog just after Darkcloud, clawing it's belly and accidentally kicked the dog's legs when she passed under it and hid again.
Old June 5th, 2023, 12:50 PM
Master of bad jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post
~~Drippingpelt~~

(Sorry! That's not like me!)

Drippingpelt saw the nod and dove under the dog just after Darkcloud, clawing it's belly and accidentally kicked the dog's legs when she passed under it and hid again.
Darkcloud breathed a silent sigh of relief then gathered herself again the dog was looking around confused it knew something was happening but it didn't know what exactly what she wanted.

The dark warrior shot out of the bushes again this time striking it's legs then diving back into the undergrowth horizontally away from Drippingpelt she circled the dog again who was now frantically looking side to side for it's attackers.

(Don't worry everyone makes a mistake sometimes!)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Old June 5th, 2023, 12:54 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Darkcloud breathed a silent sigh of relief then gathered herself again the dog was looking around confused it knew something was happening but it didn't know what exactly what she wanted.

The dark warrior shot out of the bushes again this time striking it's legs then diving back into the undergrowth horizontally away from Drippingpelt she circled the dog again who was now frantically looking side to side for it's attackers.

(Don't worry everyone makes a mistake sometimes!)
(Short post cause there's no need for a big post)

*Drippingpelt darted at the dog, striking it's front legs right after Darkcloud did her move and hid again just as quickly*
Old June 5th, 2023, 12:58 PM
Master of bad jokes

Quote:
(Short post cause there's no need for a big post)

*Drippingpelt darted at the dog, striking it's front legs right after Darkcloud did her move and hid again just as quickly*
Darkcloud watched as the dog's fur started to bristle it was starting to get more alert the dark she-cat frowned in displeasure she signalled Drippingpelt to lay low for a while with a downward flick of her tail.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Old June 5th, 2023, 12:59 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Darkcloud watched as the dog's fur started to bristle it was starting to get more alert the dark she-cat frowned in displeasure she signalled Drippingpelt to lay low for a while with a downward flick of her tail.
*Drippingpelt stayed low*
Old June 5th, 2023, 01:05 PM
Master of bad jokes

Quote:
*Drippingpelt stayed low*
After a moment of crouching in the shadows Darkcloud stalked closer to the dog who was now a little bit calmer but still wary quietly she grabbed a stick and threw it at a rock a few mouse lengths away from her and Drippingpelt she watched as the dogs pointed ears perked up and let out a soft woof before trotting curiously to where the stick landed.

(I just realised that I'm basing this dog on my dog)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Old June 5th, 2023, 01:08 PM
error in the code

Quote:
After a moment of crouching in the shadows Darkcloud stalked closer to the dog who was now a little bit calmer but still wary quietly she grabbed a stick and threw it at a rock a few mouse lengths away from her and Drippingpelt she watched as the dogs pointed ears perked up and let out a soft woof before trotting curiously to where the stick landed.

(I just realised that I'm basing this dog on my dog)
(Lol it's ok)

*Drippingpelt watched without moving*
Old June 5th, 2023, 01:14 PM
Master of bad jokes

Quote:
(Lol it's ok)

*Drippingpelt watched without moving*
Darkcloud quickly but quietly stalked to Drippingpelt's side and crouched down "The Enforcers should be able to attack it now" she said her voice barely more than a whisper the dog was sniffing were the stick was at completely distracted from eating graves.

(But my dog was probably run after everything and bark like mad she never gets a sore throat anyways should we mention an enforcer now?)

Nightgaze kit finder!