Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 12:52 PM
In the Sick of Time
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:42 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by squidz
Today 12:26 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:21 PM
Art Cave!!!
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 12:20 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 21st, 2021, 06:41 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post

Frostfeather twitched her ears in surprise.

Oh my bad! I figured it would be your first, how silly of me. Well alright would your rather meet a Shadowclan or Windclan cat?” the warrior asked.

She decided it would be best to see what her apprentice would be comfortable with.
"Well, I don't really have anything against windclan, so maybe them? I just hope the warrior from before isn't there." She giggled slightly.
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old July 21st, 2021, 06:42 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Hawthornmist
Well, I guess the Gathering will start soon, I wonder what’s going on in WindClan, and maybe ShadowClan, He thought, I’ve been so obsessed with RiverClan and ThunderClan events I’ve hardly known what was going on with the other two clans.
He sighed to himself, and curled his tail over his paws.
Old July 21st, 2021, 07:05 PM

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklee View Post
"Well, I don't really have anything against windclan, so maybe them? I just hope the warrior from before isn't there." She giggled slightly.
Frostfeather blinked in amusement.

Even if she is we don’t have to talk to her.”

Getting to her paws she motioned with her tail for Amberpaw to follow her. The white molly slipped around cats and headed straight for Windclan.

Glancing through the cats she searched for one particular one.

Hey!”

@I draw war cats

on hiatus due to personal reasons .

Last edited by Nostalgia; July 21st, 2021 at 09:35 PM.
Old July 21st, 2021, 07:43 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)

Quote:

Getting to her paws she motioned with her tail for Amberpaw to follow her. The white molly slipped around cats and headed straight for Windclan.

Hey!”

//open to WC//
Amberpaw followed behind her, looking around quietly.
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old July 21st, 2021, 08:26 PM
ß|ł

My Mood: Mysterious

~Stonewing~

@WarriorzFan | Pikefluff

"Quite nice, actually," Stonewing replied before turning back to face the leaders.

He wasn't going to let Pikefluff he on his nerves. He didn't want the cat to talk to him. Gatherings were for getting cats from other Clans to annoy you-- not to talk to cats from uor own Clan and annoy them. So, even though ignoring Pikefluff a bit might make him more annoyed, Stonewing did it. He turned back and didn't even glance back.

Please bump me after twenty-four hours.
Ask My Cats!
Shop!
My Cats' Information!
Please check out this awesome Warriors role-playing website!
Old July 21st, 2021, 09:39 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Roseclaw looked around Seastones. She didn’t really want to find anyone to talk to, just waiting for the gathering to start. She didn’t really find need in talking to any cat.
[Roseclaw open for interaction, though she’ll be a bit closed off]

Darkshadow looked around for a cat to talk to
[Open for interaction]

Softsong glanced around. They were a bit nervous being around all these cats, and was afraid several would dislike them
[Open for interaction]
Old July 21st, 2021, 09:42 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:

Hey!”

@I draw war cats
Vixenpaw turned to the voice right by there, and smiled in greeting at the cats they saw, “Hi! I’m Vixenpaw, of WindClan!” She introduced herself, “You guys?”
Old July 21st, 2021, 09:56 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Her dull golden eyes sparked to life. Dawnstar stared in the direction of where the slender, fleeted footed, bunnies arrived. She was glad to see the fluffy lilac pelt at the front, it's been a while since she's seen her favorite toy; Dawnstar wasn't sure how many lives that one had nor when she was going to kick the bucket. But she doubted she'd find anyone as entertain to antagonize the day that happened.

As normal, Bunnystar went about paying no attention to her and jumped right up beside Kestrelstar. She sounded like a mother fussing over her kit with how she spoke to the tom, but Dawnstar knew that to be not far from the truth now that she had her own litter of whelps to care for; Thinking of them; Dawnstar's eyes slowly scanned the incoming bunnies, looking for one that might resemble him, but saw none. No dark gray pelt nor those soul-sucking orange eyes. She supposed they wouldn't be apprentices yet; Dawnstar was eager to make their acquaintances when they were.

Dragging her claws across the smooth stone, she lifted a paw and casually cleaned her pad where some small pebbles had gotten stuck in the crevices. One ear twisted in Kestrelstar's direction when he answered Bunnystar. Nothing of interest was heard from them, so she sat and watched her clanmates as they interacted. The Gathering was a time for peace, but all it took was one tiny little slip, that peace would turn into a raging inferno of blood and claw. The tension in the air tonight belongs to Shadow and Wind, as it should. Dawnstar hadn't encouraged her cats to break this fragile truce the clans had, but at the same time, she wouldn't be upset if they did. All is fair in hate and war.

"I've grown bored, the squirrels are taking longer than usual. Perhaps they've gotten stuck in their trees, but I no longer feel like waiting for them." Dawnstar announces minutes later, she rose to stand, tail raised high to command attention, and glanced up at the moon. It was still bright, not a cloud in the sky, smirking eerily for kicks; the ShadowClan leader returned her eyes to the cats ahead of her. "ThunderClan is not coming," She directed her snarl at the gathered clans. "I'll get the mossball rolling, ShadowClan is thriving, I've gotten a few new warriors, Badgerscar, Smokemoon, Fiercefire, Stemhop, and Shadefrost."

"Despite the increase in kits, we only have a few of them ready to start their training as apprentices, Buzzardpaw, Darkpaw, Honeypaw, and our newest member Rabbitpaw." Dawnstar was still a bit irked by the lack of apprentices they had. However, she couldn't dwell on it for too long.

"We've had a few... issues with the rank of medicine cat. But it sorted it's all sorted for now. Bouncepaw is currently ShadowClan's new medicine cat, Ebonyfang has returned to his place as a warrior within the clan." It had been a bad judgment call, but nothing too horrible. Dawnstar had learned a valuable lesson. Now on to the more entertaining stuff.

"I'm sure you WindClan bunnies have something to say about this," Dawnstar sneered as she cast a condescending glance at the WindClan cowards. "but before you, all start squealing and crying about how mean and horrible us 'toads' have been; let's get something straight." Swiping a paw full of long, sharp claws across the stone, she pointed a single talon at her favorite little Bunnystar.

"You hareballs owe me and my clan, you promised up prey, and you didn't get us that prey. So I graciously took it upon myself to have cats take what we rightfully deserve instead of hassling you about it, you are welcome." The utter sincerity in that last word made it seem like she had been doing WindClan one of the greatest of favors.

"We moved the border and took some of your territory in return for the lack of prey. Yet when this was told to that pitiful group of bunnies you call patrol, they decided to attack my cats. You mousebrains attacked us first, so my cats defended themselves and our new territory. The death and injuries are on you and your bunnies, Bunnystar. That land belongs to my clan now. You can all whine and complain to StarClan for all I care, you can have the land back maybe once I'm dead." Dawnstar cocked her head to the right in thought for a moment.

"I would say I'm sorry about that bunny body my hound took, but since it was on ShadowClan territory, it was his to keep. My cats have a kill order, we'll keep on piling the bodies up until you harebrains get it through your little heads. I've got no qualms about marking our new territory in your bunny blood if it gets this point across. Do not cross or attempt to move our borders. That land is no longer yours." Dawnstar spat out her words at the bunnies in the crowd. This was fun, she should have moved the borders ages ago. She finished with that threat, stepping back to let someone else take her place.
@Moonraven @spade

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old July 21st, 2021, 10:06 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.

| Stonemask of Windclan |

Oh how pleasant, Dawnstar had to open her mouth first, sure, Thunderclan didn't seem to be arriving, but he despised the Shadowclan leader with a passion, and who didn't? So of course he didn't want her to speak first. Oh, they experienced medicine cat issues? Surprising, not, honestly, their highranks were bound to have some form of shake-up sometimes soon with all their shenanigans.

Speaking of which, she brought up the borders. This cat had no patience, did she? He wasn't sure what Windclans due date was since, he wasn't in the clan when Dawnstar brought up any repayments, but considering her temper when bringing up 'the squirrels', he'd assumed that her patience was very, very small.

And finally, he heard the last part, oh Starclan. Stonemask didn't open his mouth to speak against her, that'd be mousebrained, but considering that they were taking territory, with no mentioning of this to Twilightstar, and then took a cat's body? Well, the tom felt as if Dawnstar was just being whiny herself, but then again, maybe he was just overreacting due to his hate of the clan of toads.

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old July 21st, 2021, 10:21 PM
back ! pfp by finnzel~

My Mood: Yeehaw

w i n d c l a n
> elkbound - seeking windclan!
Typically one to beeline for his neighbours, the warrior found it… odd to have such an anxious energy in the air. Nobody was necessarily making him seclude himself to WindClan’s crowded little section of the seastones, but that felt like the most appropriate option. As much as Elkbound would like to associate with some of the less antagonistic clans to his own, the tangible feeling that everyone was on edge shot that idea down quickly.
Tail wrapped tightly around his paws, the brown tabby cast glances around the gathering for just long enough to find himself growing aggravated with the tense feeling rising in his own chest, ending up padding further into the group of WindClanners in search of someone to have a nice chat with to settle his nerves.
s h a d o w c l a n
> sedgeshade - open to anyone!
Trapped within a group of his peers; oh, the irony. In a literal sense, no, the tom was not attending the gathering as a warrior turned prisoner, but that’s absolutely what it felt like. After discovering that Dawnstar’s eye was on him, the feeling of being watched pretty well piloted everything the cream cat did. Here he was, at the gathering- something Sedgeshade hadn’t found himself agreeing to in nearly an apprentice’s age, and yet had gone out of his way to inquire about in the hopes that proactivity would win him neutrality with his leader- worried his lack of sociability wasn’t winning him any favour, genuinely considering starting smalltalk with someone. Gah.
Had to be ShadowClan- right? Or would a few hollow threats to the .. opposition help? Socialize with clanmates, who he had done nothing but snap at for moons, or bully an apprentice and win brownie points for sending them off with their tail tucked…eugh, the cat’s thinking centralizing on what could keep him safe within ShadowClan was enough to disgust himself. While debating those ideas, the warrior was utterly unable to pry his gaze away from the WindClan gathering across the clearing, nor to banish the prickling, unwanted secondary ideas from his mind. Unless he planned on picking up and leaving the swamps right then and there, Sedgeshade had no business talking to them, absolutely not while the massive form of ShadowClan’s leader leered over every cat in the vicinity. Whatever bystander’s guilt he felt after seeing the atrocity of the border attack could wait until this coward was alone.
[ pikejaw SC, rapidwhisker RC and driftbreeze RC are attending, will be posted separately! ]
addendum - they all still exist, im just not sure when each will come back & will likely be cleaning their relationship slates if theyre not added soon! ill miss a lot of the interactions, life is just kicking my butt and i wont be able to keep up with all of them ;v;

i. i do not have signatures enabled, i apologize if i missed something stated in yours! <3
————> feel free to send a message to plot/discuss things anytime, though !

Last edited by liz; July 21st, 2021 at 11:01 PM.
Closed Thread