Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Estelle
Today 07:06 PM
test
by Spider.
Last post by Spider.
Today 07:05 PM
Golden times
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 07:03 PM
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by Estelle
Today 07:02 PM
Time for a hike! {event}
by Spider.
Last post by Badwolf
Today 07:02 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 3rd, 2020, 10:13 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

[ @Estelle @Breezefur ]

Suddenly, before she could respond to the queen, Prancingkit's chin was jerked upwards as the other kit smacked her head into it.

"Ow, hey! No fair!"

She choked out as she staggered, struggling to breathe for a few seconds.

I'll get you back, just you wait!

The brown she-cat suddenly turned and ran at the silver one, head down like a battering ram.

Give up already, Tiny.

just a critter

Last edited by Vessel; May 4th, 2020 at 12:40 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 10:15 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Emberkit whined slightly, cuddling close to his mother and kneading her belly for milk “hungry! Emberkit hungry!” He whined @SparrowSoar
Old May 3rd, 2020, 10:56 PM
fae/she/they

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Reedkit said one last goodbye to his mother before he made his way up towards the rest of the kits being promoted at the call of his name. He was nearly vibrating with excitement as he awaited eagerly to find out who his mentor would be. Maybe they would even get to go training today if he was lucky.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 11:30 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
Following closely behind his mentor, Creekpaw saw that they were heading towards the moors, off of the training moor. "Race ya!" Sprinting by, he climbed the steapish hill, slowing but, power in his hind legs propelling him forward.
@Arie

Eaglesoul rolled his blue orbs again. The apprentice was being overly excited. Setting out at a steady pace the long and sturdy warrior easily overtook the over excited apprentice, his legs just stretching out as he ran up the hill smoothly. "Did you talk about racing?" he asked as he stopped at the top of the hill. The incline was steep enough to build good muscle for the over eccentric apprentice. "Now, we gotta build up some muscle for you. I easily took over you, partly due to the condition training I had to go through. You'll be running up and down this hill in laps until you feel like your legs want to collapse and then you know you've done it right."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 3rd, 2020, 11:38 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Creekpaw frowned, "Can't we make it more fun?" He groaned, reaching the top finally, he looked down the hill. He didn't want to just run laps, he wanted to do something more fun than that.
@Arie
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old May 3rd, 2020, 11:39 PM

My Mood: In Love
Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

foxkit bounded out of the nursery to watch the clan meeting @Moonraven
Old May 4th, 2020, 12:13 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Cornkit scurried over to Breezefeather and nuzzled into his soft fur. "I had a bad dream." He whispered, now conscience of the other cats in the den. He couldn't believe he had the guts to possibly disrupt so many adults. How selfish are you, all these warriors have jobs to do and you just want hugs? Cornkit took a deep breath, trying to push out the thoughts. There was no way he would've been able to go to bed after seeing such a sight. Claws scraping and teeth knashing... The whole coyote attack played out in his head, over and over again. He whimpered, "Breezefeather are the coyotes going to come back?"
At the kit's panic rambling Breezefeather let out a comforting sigh, and tucked him in even closer. "No, no, no little one. The coyotes won't come back. They are driven off right? Yes. They are not here anymore. And I will be here to protect you, so don't you worry." He most certainly hoped he would be there to protect little Cornkit. Like he would've been for his own kits if they'd lived long enough. It was a shadow that always loomed over Breezefeather, that if he wasn't careful he would have to watch another kit die in front of him... and he didn't want that to happen, no he didn't not at all. So tucking the kit in again, he began slowly to wash his head, careful and letting out a comforting rumble every now and then.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 4th, 2020, 12:18 AM
pair of legs

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyRatto View Post
Curlpaw crouched as well. "Okay, so... Swat! Uh... Kick!" As he said the moves he did them. "...Tail thwap to the eyes!"
Blackwing fairly easily dodged all of the attacks, simply because his apprentice kept saying them as he was doing them. "Try not to say it out loud, saying it in your head would work too, now try again, this time a little quieter. Broadcasting your attacks will mean that your opponent can tell what you're doing." Blackwing resettled into his stance, watching his apprentice. He was sure his apprentice would do better when he wasn't talking.
Old May 4th, 2020, 12:35 AM
pair of legs

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Houndleap opened his mouth to protest, having wanted to carry it to the pile, when he felt part the weight suddenly get shifted. He let out a sudden grunt as he saw Coldsong padding away. "Hmph, suppose he didn't wanna carry it much longer. I won't leave ya to carry the whole coyote though. This thing is heavy." Readjusting himself, he readied himself to help Brindlejaw carry the beast to the prey pile. Despite the fact he wasn't very friendly, Houndleap wasn't one to just leave Brindlejaw to carry a whole coyote to the prey pile. That was just uncalled for.

{ @Dust @Shimm @Dipper }
Old May 4th, 2020, 02:32 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Oaksting wasn't old by many means-- he only was a few moons Brindlejaw's senior, and his debilitating leg injuries were the only reason he was no longer a warrior. A practice medicine cat could likely fix them but until they got one, he was out of luck.

"Of course he doesn't get anythin' through his head!" He grumbled, aware of the caution in her gaze but not bothered by it in the slightest. "He spends more time daydreamin' and sittin' on his keester than he does his job. Who takes a moon to do patrols?" Oaksting hadn't missed that.. he didn't miss much of what went on around camp.

He was surprised Twilightstar wanted his advice, but didn't let it show. Of course she'd want his feedback-- he was important, too! Not.. as useless as Asspenbreeze kept saying..

"You talked to him already, yeah? And he didn't listen, so.. get rid of him! He clearly is incapable of followin' directions, listenin', anythin' useful.. Dark Forest, I betcha can't get a break from dealin' with his lack of commitment if you keep gettin' complaints about him. Why keep a deputy who's paw you need to hold every other moment?" Oaksting shook his head, furrowing his brow. "You got other cats who can do his job, and better at that."

[ @Moonraven ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Closed Thread