Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by Minkuu
Today 07:36 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 07:05 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 07:01 AM
Name poll?
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 06:57 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 6th, 2017, 02:41 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@Suspiciousmindz @Fenris @Officer Wolf @Sweet Bread @starfall
Hawkcry laid in the nest, four small kits at her belly. The queen's breathing settled back to normal and she gave the kits a sweet smile. They need names.. She thought, giving a soft sigh but the smile never faded from her face. Her tail rested on the first born, a beautifully marked she-kit who resembled Hawkcry more than their father. "You're name.. Briarkit." The name fit the little kit and she moved on to another kit, the second born, a dark chocolate brown tom kit who had a long tail and small paws, she purred at the handsome kit, "Birchkit would suit you." With a small nod she rested her tail on the third kit born, a kit who nearly looked exactly like her but had a darker base coat, "Shadowkit sounds nice." The last kit born, another she-kit, looking exactly like her father, "Tigerkit." She purred, glancing over the kit's silver-grey pelt which was marked with darker tabby markings. The queen looked over the four kits, wearing a smile, love shining in her eyes. "Even if you're father can't be here for you, I will love you for the both of us."
[I'm going to time skip about three moons so it's easier for you to rp the kits]
Hawkcry sat up in the nest, watching her kits with a smile. The queen had to admit, no matter how much they bounced around when they were supposed to be sleeping, she still cared deeply about them, as any mother should. Her warm gaze traveled over the four, who seemed to grow more every day. How could I have ever thought I wasn't ready for them? The thought traveled through her mind but she quickly pushed it away and continued to watch the kits with a loving expression. Her kits had started to show their personalities and the queen was excited to see how they would act as they got older. The molly wrapped her fluffy tail around her paws, ears perked as she sat in the warm nest, pawing a feather that she had found out in the territory when the kits were younger.

Last edited by ~Breadsticks~; January 6th, 2017 at 05:31 PM.
Old January 6th, 2017, 02:49 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
@starfall

Ebonypaw wandered the territory, his gaze blank and shoulders slumped. The tom gave a soft hiss and kicked a small stone, hearing it bounce against the group and eventually vanish. He padded around, not exactly sure of what he was doing.

[Short sorry]
{That's perfectly fine~}
Brokenpaw perked his ears upon hearing the bounce of a pebble against the shore. He looked around eventually spotting his friend, who sadly seemed annoyed with something, now brokenpaw didn't approve of that. The black apprentice hopped down from his perch and made his way to Ebonypaw, smiling widely at the spotted apprentice "What are you up to? Everything okay?" he asked, worry laced his words, he remembered that his friends mentor was the evil leader himself, but he didn't care, he didn't mind at all, not like the others, he would never call him evil, or a traitor, he trusted him, with his own life. The black tom sat himself next to the spotted apprentice and cocked his head to the side, awaiting an answer from his companion.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 6th, 2017, 02:54 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
{That's perfectly fine~}
Brokenpaw perked his ears upon hearing the bounce of a pebble against the shore. He looked around eventually spotting his friend, who sadly seemed annoyed with something, now brokenpaw didn't approve of that. The black apprentice hopped down from his perch and made his way to Ebonypaw, smiling widely at the spotted apprentice "What are you up to? Everything okay?" he asked, worry laced his words, he remembered that his friends mentor was the evil leader himself, but he didn't care, he didn't mind at all, not like the others, he would never call him evil, or a traitor, he trusted him, with his own life. The black tom sat himself next to the spotted apprentice and cocked his head to the side, awaiting an answer from his companion.
Ebonypaw looked up at Brokenpaw and looked slightly surprised, "I didn't see you." The tom waved his tail behind him before he sat, "Nothing's wrong, I just don't know what to do, there's nothing to do at camp and nothing to do out here." A smirk replaced the apprentice's frown and he purred, "You're looking nice today Brokenpaw." He looked over the tom, making it easy for the other tom to see. His gaze finally returned to meet his friend's and he smiled, his amber gaze bright with interest.
Old January 6th, 2017, 04:09 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehDerpyShoelace View Post
@mapledash

Bramblespeck chuckled, and smiled at him. "Sure!" She replied, and took a deep breath. She quickly groomed herself, and then crouched down, ready to run. She felt the cool air against her back, and instantly felt refreshed. Looking around, she saw that there was almost no clouds in the sky. She hoped it wouldn't rain. She thought that running in the rain was gross. It made her pelt feel weird. But, living in Windclan, it was hard to escape the rain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Morningbreeze ran after bramblespeck, glad for the company she offered him. She seemed eager to start running, and he cought up to her slowly, giving long strides and stretching again his back legs for every leap forward. She sure ran fast, he had to put some additional strenght in his limbs to be able to catch up. "Do you ever wonder why we like running around like that so much?" he asked slightly randomly, trying to strike up conversation while they ran from one boulder to the other on the moor, fresh snow under their paws and a cold wind ruffling their pelts.
[ @TehDerpyShoelace Bumperony ]

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old January 6th, 2017, 04:20 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

@¤Insert_User_Name¤

Pinebubble Strolled around the territory, on the lookout for prey but otherwise enjoying herself. She started to run and smacked into another clanmate. "Oof!"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old January 6th, 2017, 04:28 PM
DanMachi Enjoyer

Bump Policy: DM me after a few days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
@¤Insert_User_Name¤

Pinebubble Strolled around the territory, on the lookout for prey but otherwise enjoying herself. She started to run and smacked into another clanmate. "Oof!"
Wolftail was in the long grass, his eyes on a rabbit a few tail-lengths away. He was just about to pounce on the unsuspecting prey when something knocked into him from the side, knocking him over on the ground. "Ow..." Wolftail grunted as he got up, watching the rabbit run away. He then focused his attention on the cat who ran into him, narrowing his eyes at the she-cat. "Why did you run into me like that!? I almost had that rabbit!" He recognized her as a clanmate of his, but couldn't remember her name.
Old January 6th, 2017, 04:34 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤Insert_User_Name¤ View Post
Wolftail was in the long grass, his eyes on a rabbit a few tail-lengths away. He was just about to pounce on the unsuspecting prey when something knocked into him from the side, knocking him over on the ground. "Ow..." Wolftail grunted as he got up, watching the rabbit run away. He then focused his attention on the cat who ran into him, narrowing his eyes at the she-cat. "Why did you run into me like that!? I almost had that rabbit!" He recognized her as a clanmate of his, but couldn't remember her name.
"Sorry, I wasn't looking. As for the rabbit, I smell a nest over there, by that big elm tree." Pinebubble's acute sense of smell quickly picked up that nest, so she told the tom in hope of making him less mad at her.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old January 6th, 2017, 04:43 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
Ebonypaw looked up at Brokenpaw and looked slightly surprised, "I didn't see you." The tom waved his tail behind him before he sat, "Nothing's wrong, I just don't know what to do, there's nothing to do at camp and nothing to do out here." A smirk replaced the apprentice's frown and he purred, "You're looking nice today Brokenpaw." He looked over the tom, making it easy for the other tom to see. His gaze finally returned to meet his friend's and he smiled, his amber gaze bright with interest.
Brokenpaw flattned his ears and looked at Ebonypaw in embrassment, feeling his fur heat up as the spotted tom looked him over "O-oh um, thank you, you look quite nice yourself." he stuttered, tearing his blue gaze away from the other and looking doan at his paws, shuffling them unsure of what to do. After a moment he perked his ears and looked at ebonypaw, a smile plastered on his face "Want to go hunting with me? Since you don't know what to do." he offered, hia tail flicking back and fourth in excitement as he awaited for his companions responce.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 6th, 2017, 04:47 PM
DanMachi Enjoyer

Bump Policy: DM me after a few days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
"Sorry, I wasn't looking. As for the rabbit, I smell a nest over there, by that big elm tree." Pinebubble's acute sense of smell quickly picked up that nest, so she told the tom in hope of making him less mad at her.
Wolftail looked surprised for a moment, his anger diminishing. "Nice sense of smell." He said, smelling the rabbits nest. "My name's Wolftail."

Last edited by ¤Insert_User_Name¤; January 6th, 2017 at 04:47 PM.
Old January 6th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Back from the abyss

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
@SpiralTheRival
Heartkit didn't look convinced at all. "Are you sure? But- but they're trying to hurt us. Aren't they? They're trying to get rid of our leader, they're trying to change us...isn't that what they're doing?" Heartkit mewed, feeling worried. She was nervous about what the attackers might do if they could find the two of them. Would they insist they swear loyalty to them? Kill them? Capture them? Use them for something? Heartkit's blue hues sparked with a fierce fire and she lashed her tail angrily. There was no way she would let anyone use her or hurt her like that. Besides, Rainkit was right; only a fox hearted warrior would kill kits. No matter what Clan they were from. Besides, she was fairly sure it was against the Code as well...unless these strangers didn't follow the Code. Maybe they're just trying to take over the Clan for our territory, She thought with a shudder. At Rainkit's next words, she feigned a smile, trying to look as comforted as possible. At least he was trying; that was the important thing. Besides, they were in this together...he wouldn't let her die, right? And she wouldn't let him. Not that either of them would be able to do much about it if warriors did attack, but they could try their best. "Hm. Yeah, I- I guess you're right. So, how about that spying?" She asked with a smile, trying to forget about the battle. She was terrified that at any second, bloodthirsty warrior might sprint into Camp and attack any kit or Queen that they could find, trying to kill them all so that they there would be less future warriors to worry about. She wondered if she would even be given the option to swear allegiance to them. And if I was, would I? Heartkit thought, blinking as she realized that was a question she didn't know the answer to. It was different, if the situation actually arose...in her mind, she could see herself bravely declining their offer. But in her heart...she wasn't quite sure that she would. Heartkit had always followed her heart rather than her head, so she wasn't quite sure whether she wanted to believe what her head was saying right now.
"Maybe change is what we need..." Rainkit murmured almost inaudibly as he gazed past Heartkit and into the distance for a short moment. I don't agree with the neediness that we had with Starclan, but blocking out our ancestors is probably the wrong decision. His nose scrunched up and his eyes narrowed when he realized that he may not even have blood that resided in Starclan. For all he knew he could've been a loner, or even a kittypet. Fury burned in his chest as he kept analyzing the truth in his thoughts, if only someone could have given him a straight answer about where he came from. His yellow orbs locked back towards the she-kits, sparking with suspicion but it faded as soon as it appeared. I can trust her, plus she probably doesn't know anything about it anyway. The tom's striped tabby tail remained twitching in annoyance at the uncertainty of his life but his expression seemed to be normal once again. He was silent trying to remember what she had said before he slowly nodded, certain that no one would find them. Rainkit wasn't too quick to trust that these intruders would spare them but he did know that he would do all the he could to protect his friend, even if the chances of a kit taking on a full grown warrior were beyond slim. She seemed to look more comforted at the words, and the tom didn't stare to analyze her further. He rose to his paws quickly, "Yes, the spying." His hues sparkled in mischief and excitement, "Where to?" The battling in the distance seemed to be dying down so he was eager to take a look, but he had to see what Heartkit wanted to do first. The tom didn't seem to be hiding his wonder in the slightest as he shifted on each paw in excited bounces.