Furies' Field
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 09:27 PM
[ Herb Gathering Event ]...
by ellie
Last post by Estelle
Today 08:53 PM

Old March 9th, 2024, 10:01 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)
Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Riversong purred. It was always nice to see a warrior’s naming ceremony, and they admitted that no one deserved it more than Wolfpaw. The clan could use a strong warrior if RiverClan fish-brains ever decided to invade ThunderClan. Riversong watched as Wolfpaw was given the name Wolfhive. They agreed that it suited the young cat, and was pleased when Bumblestar announced Wolfhive as a Hornet. It seemed ThunderClan was on its way to a most pleasant future. They opened their jaws, voice rasping from unuse as they chanted Wolfhive’s new name alongside their clanmates. “Wolfhive! Wolfhive! Wolfhive!”

-sign my sig below if you want-
Old March 10th, 2024, 01:01 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Mallowpaw
34/100

Mallowpaw watched as the kits became apprentices. Thankfully nothing bad had happened during the meeting. Yet, Mallowpaw thought with a sense of dread, remembering the chaos and limp form of Sunglow during the last meeting. No, it won't happen. That was just a one off. It still didn't help the sense of anxiety she felt, though.

Then Bumblestar mentioned Wolfpaw. Mallowpaw straightened, eyes landing on the apprentice. If she remembered correctly, he was Bumblestar's adoptive kit.

Her gaze turned back to Bumblestar again as she started speaking, and Mallowpaw realised this was a warrior ceremony. She listened to the words of admiration that came out of her mouth, and she found herself yearning for it, for that kind of approval from the highest-ranked cat in the clan.

Then... he was named a Hornet.

Mallowpaw's eyes widened. He's so young... The role of Hornet had never really appealed to her, but now she wanted it. If I worked hard enough, I could get it. Be above the rest of the warriors.

Filled with a newfound sense of inspiration, Mallowpaw opened her mouth and chanted with her clan. "Wolfhive! Wolfhive!"
Old March 10th, 2024, 01:08 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

... Oh.

Oh!

Wolfpaw hadn't expected this, of all things. He knew he was due for a ceremony but it'd been the last thing on his mind. His focus on being one of ThunderClan's best defenders had taken priority over all else. Tawnykit dying under his watch hit him hard, harder than he showed, and he was set on protecting as many of his Clan-mates as he could. That was why when Fallingpaw found himself struggling against Creekpelt, he tapped in. Why he distracted Birdsnow by breaking her tail. Why when Stormysong struck her kid, he stepped in to bring attention to her behavior.

And yet, a part of him felt none of it was enough. Perhaps it would never be, perhaps his standards were ultimately unobtainable. Still, despite his concealed reservations he watched his mom with bright eyes. Making her proud and standing before her for such an important ceremony, it felt like a dream.

But it wasn't, and he was Wolfhive. Wolfhive. A badass name from his badass mom, whom he'd do anything for. And to make things even better, he was a Hornet. When he confessed his goals to Redhawk some moons ago, he knew the climb to the top would be difficult - and to be a step closer to Head Hornet, that made his paws itch with excitement. No offense to Mudhound and Redhawk, but he was going to be the best Hornet ThunderClan had ever seen. He was going to be the Head Hornet, Bumba's left-paw, and get the ball rolling to make ThunderClan even better. Stronger.

"Proud to be your kid, 'n I'm not gonna be like the others. I'm gonna keep makin' you proud." His voice only waivered a little bit from how much emotion was swelling within! He gave Bumba a quick, affectionate bop in return with a happy purr rumbling in his throat. Then he stepped back, looking over at the crowd of cats chanting his name.

Wolfhive.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 10th, 2024, 08:21 AM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

"Wolfhive! Wolfhive!" Skunkstrike cheered loudly. New warrior AND new Hornet? Kid was going places, that much was for sure.
Old March 10th, 2024, 08:23 AM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Oatpaw and Weepingwillow cheered

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder @/MaplestrikeWCUE

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old March 10th, 2024, 08:26 AM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Oatpaw and Weepingwillow listened

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder @/MaplestrikeWCUE

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old March 10th, 2024, 02:15 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Firepaw
Half-blind, badly scarred she-cat with a single blue eye and red fur
She/Her
[26/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Firepaw sighed and lowered her head. A mentor change? AGAIN? This was the fourth time already, and she was getting tired of all her mentors quitting... or going missing. But no matter. She had to go find Flameheart, or wait until Flameheart found her. She didn't know which option was better, but better safe than sorry. She forced herself onto her paws, then walked off, hoping to find Flameheart in the Warriors' Den.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old March 10th, 2024, 02:49 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: pictures capture memories that will not be forgotten...
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-in-the-corner View Post
falling accepted the nose bump n his head and returned the favor "Im alright for most stuff but my hunting and swimming could use work." he said with a sigh looking at his new mentor kinda missing his old one that went missing a few moons ago

Twistedsnake
He/Him

“Brown cat with light marks”

He took the nose touching his forehead as a promise. Twistedsnake refused to fail, but he listened for now. Most stuff? What did that entail? Twistedsnake didn’t want this kid simply ready to step forward in warriorhood, he wanted Fallingpaw to be able to jump into it! “Understood. So better question, what exactly did your previous mentor teach ya’? Hunting is simple so we will work on that last, first is swimming after this meeting, got it? You won’t be falling behind!” Ha. Get it? Cause his apprentice was naming Falling- okay, yeah. He would see himself out. The young warrior nodded toward Fallingpaw, trying to take a more positive and encouraging tone with this one. With his first apprentice.
--
✰ [ get to know me ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old March 10th, 2024, 04:35 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*Cherrypaw was confused why she heard her name earlier*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old March 10th, 2024, 05:19 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

What. Brindlekit´s eyes were blown wide, his mouth open as a little squeak of mixed disappointment, anger and bitterness came out. Dovefluff had wrapped her tail around him, and it was a good thing too or else he would have been tempted to go stomping up to the Thundercrest and make a scene. It wouldn't have helped his case to become an apprentice, he was aware of this even in his anger, but it would have felt Justified and made him feel Better. Or at least he thought it would have. As it was he was restrained by Dovefluff, and could only watch in a combination of horror and fascination as his siblings were named as Elkpaw, Sunpaw and Swanpaw.

No, he didn't cheer.

But he was also a bit of a coward, so even as the cries rose around him he moved his mouth just in case someone was watching.

He couldn't believe it. He couldn't. Elkpaw wasn't any smarter than him, he was just ANNOYING. And LOUD and always drawing attention because he was a DIVA and Brindlekit loved him in the grand scheme of things but NOT RIGHT NOW. Sunpaw and Swanpaw weren't as objectionable, they got along well enough. Or perhaps Not. Because they demanded to be apprenticed together, and he was fully, completely, and totally ignored. Why did Bumblestar even want to apprentice half of them before the other half? There hadn't been some sort of test, had there? He'd even trained with Tansyjaw, faced his fears and all that, and what did he get for that? Another moon of waiting. With a huff he resigned himself to cheering for Wolfhive! Wolfhive! because it wouldn't help him get apprenticed if he ignored Bumblestar's son. Ugh. This sucked.
@poppy. @dino. (if you want Elk to annoy Brindle)