Today 02:34 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by furrensic
Today 02:18 AM

Old June 14th, 2017, 03:55 PM
Max bab

My Mood: Innocent

Default Re: Eddsworld RP

Tord and Tori slowly opened their eyes, being met with darkness yet again, though they were finally feeling how bad they were hurt, wincing as they started to walked. The Norwegians guessed that Tom and Tamara were probably worse, and speaking of them, they started to panic and wonder if they were alright, making them walk faster.

They stayed quiet for a long time, watching them unfuse, which was rather interesting and creepy. Paul and Paulina nodded afterwards, looking at Patryck and Patricia. "Yeah, we might as well"

Matt and Matilda blinked slowly, trying to remember who exactly they were, slightly getting ahold of their names. "You mean Tim and Todd?" They asked, Matilda saying Tamario and Torardi.
IT'S MINE AND I WILL NOT LET YOU WEAR IT
BUT IT'S HOMESTUCK
I DON'T CARE, IT'S MINE

Me and Blue Wishes belong in the TomTord group!
Don't mess with us!
Old June 14th, 2017, 05:05 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

"God..." The Brits muttered, hit with a pain in the head, shaking a bit in annoyance, trying to rub blood away from their mouths once again, muttering curses under their breath, shaking a bit as they walke, tempted to stop as they walked

Patryck and Patricia simply nodded, quickly tying up Tom and Tamara, glancing at Paul and Paulina to see if they would tie Tord and Tori, or if they would have to do it themselves, standing silently, their hands behind their back again

"No...I mean Tom and Tord," Edd responded awkwardly, Ell saying the same, but with Tamara and Tori instead, both finding the gingers' questions slightly funny, though they didn't show it, acting more like they were explaining to a small child as they sat there

Redd and Rell snorted as they heard Matt and Matilda's question, "How can you get their names that wrong?" They asked, laughing, before looking down at the tablet again, ignoring the glare they got from Edd and Ell, as they honestly couldn't care less
Old June 14th, 2017, 06:10 PM
Max bab

"We hurt them pretty bad," Tori mumbled, Tord shaking his head, which hurt, and walked faster even though his body screamed in protest, attempting to find the Brits with Tori at his side.

Paul and Paulina went up to the Norwegians, feeling slightly awkward that these were the Red Leaders, tying them up anyways and standing back a moment later.

Matt and Matilda raised an eyebrow, not really sure that was they're names, but shrugged, rolling their eyes at Redd and Rell. "Pretty sure you forget your soldier's names as well"
BUT IT'S HOMESTUCK
I DON'T CARE, IT'S MINE

Don't mess with us!
Old June 15th, 2017, 01:27 PM

Tom and Tamara walked in silence, cursing off the Norwegians repeatedly in their head, forcing themselves to either swallow or cough out their own blood from time to time, making them want to throw up, not tasting anything but blood as they walked, their bodies filled with pain, grimancing as they saw two red hoodies, automatically slowing, not wanting to see the Norwegians, though they knew it was the only way for them to get out of the void

Patryck and Patricia stood in silence, looking at the four now tied-up prisoners. "I guess now we're switching with boss," they mumbled, not knowing what Redd and Rell would be doing. They were nervous about that, but they weren't going to say anything, shifting awkwardly on both legs, their hands behind their back still, fidgeting slightly, their eyes glancing around the lab again

Redd and Rell glanced away for a moment, their faces heating up in embarrassment, before they regained themselves. "That's a different story," they said swiftly, "We have to memorize hundreds of names, you only have to memorize two, now, that is kind of pathetic, isn't it?" They laughed awkwardly, not wanting to be proven wrong

Edd and Ell snorted as they saw that Redd and Rell had gotten nervous. Watching them now silently, their eyes glancing back and forth nervously, looking for some way to escape. But they found none, making them sigh in disappointment and look back at Redd and Rell again nervously,
Old June 15th, 2017, 01:32 PM
Max bab

It was Tord who spotted Tom and Tamara first in the distance, which caused him speed walk, or more like speed limp because his whole body felt bruised. Tori sighed and went after him, not going as fast, but it was close enough, noticing that the Brits weren't as excited to see them, which made sense actually.

Paul and Paulina nodded, wanting to go there as quick as possible so the Red Leaders didn't get mad. They glanced at the four, noticing how Tord and Tori didn't exactly change, but they just seemed old to them all of a sudden, looking at the ones in blue hoodies, wondering who exactly were they to the Norwegians.

Matt and Matilda snorted, but they felt heat creeping on their faces anyways, trying to stop themselves from getting red. It kind of worked, but red still dusted their cheeks. They attempted to speak up again, just so they could cover up their embarrassment. "It's not like we want to remember them anyways" Yet as the gingers said this, they couldn't help but quietly admit to themselves that they did want to remember who they were, and their names of course.
BUT IT'S HOMESTUCK
I DON'T CARE, IT'S MINE

Don't mess with us!
Old June 16th, 2017, 07:40 PM

Tom and Tamara grimaced as they saw the Norwegians speedwalking towards them, though they had to admit they wanted to help them a bit, before they started coughing violently again, blood spilling out of their mouths, shaking a bit, now walking slightly faster again, mostly scared and mad, though they had to admit they were slightly relieved to see someone else, not saying anything as they finally got close enough, mostly because their mouths were bleeding violently, but somewhat because they were mad as well, still they said nothing, just coldly looking at the Norwegians, arms covering their mouths to keep the blood in

Patryck and Patricia awkwardly nodded once again, shuffling out of the room. The two had to admit they wondered who the two in the blue hoodies were, and why they had been with Tord, and Tori, but they decided that was a question they might never get an answer for. Instead, they focused on the fact that they were slightly nervous about what the Red leaders would be doing, and if they would kill the four, but they were to scared to ask, walking to the lab silently. Hoping that Paul and Paulina were following, because they hadn't exactly looked back, fiddling with their guns as they stood there in the doorway, waiting for Redd and Rell to notice them.

Edd and Ell looked at Matt and Matilda, the two looked slightly heartbroken, as they knew that wasn't the Matt and Matilda they had known, they were hoping that the chemical had faded away fully, but they guessed it hadn't, looking at their clones again quietly, looking over as they saw Patryck and Patricia arrive

Redd and Rell smirked, knowing they had gotten to the gingers, and they looked even more smug as they saw Edd and Ell's heartbroken expressions, pacing the room a few more times, before they saw Patryck and Patricia, though they didn't look surprised, considering they had been expecting it, their hands behind their backs as they gave the orders "Don't let them out, or even give them suggestions on how to get out," they said smoothly, "As such acts will have consequences," they added, before walking past the two, still silent
Old June 16th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Max bab

The Norwegians glanced at each with wide and worried eyes, noticing how bad Tom and Tamara were, both feeling a rush of guilt hit them. They kept walking to them either way, trying to be patient with them if the Brits put up their stubborn act. "Need help?" Tord and Tori asked they were in front of them, giving Tom and Tamara enough space.

Paul and Paulina followed after Patryck and Patricia, nervous of course, but didn't show it, nodding at the leader's orders a few moments afterwards, glancing over at them

The gingers refused to look at Edd and Ell, feeling their heartbroken stare, which made them slightly guilty, but they tried to convince themselves that it wasn't their fault. They scoffed at Redd and Rell's orders, knowing that they weren't afraid of any sort of consequences.
BUT IT'S HOMESTUCK
I DON'T CARE, IT'S MINE

Don't mess with us!

Last edited by Night Awaits; June 16th, 2017 at 08:13 PM.
Old June 17th, 2017, 10:31 AM

Tom and Tamara were dead silent, "No-" they were going to refuse, but suddenly, they were hit with another coughing fit, causing them to double over, "Y-Yes" they muttered, looking away from the two Norwegians, not wanting to admit their defeat, though they knew they would have to

Redd and Rell stuffed the tablets into their pockets and speedwalked down the hallway, practically jogging, once they arrived in the lab, they saw that the four were still passed out, "Good," they mumbled, smirking. Quickly they assembled the drug-like substance, and ejected it into all four of their systems. If this went right, the four couldn't keep thoughts to themselves, as embarrassing as it may be, it would work well on prisoners that they needed information out of, separating Tom and Tord from Tamara and Tori, so both of the clones could run their individual tests, now just waiting for them to get up

As soon as Redd and Rell were gone, Edd and Ell immediately started begging to be let out, their eyes wide with fear, they wanted to get out, they wanted to find the others. Tears of desperation watering their eyes, looking at the four soldiers desprately

Patryck and Patricia were dead silent, not meeting eye contact with Edd and Ell, standing near Matt and Matilda instead, focusing on the ground, they couldn't obey direct orders, biting their lip, trying to tone out Edd and Ell, looking at the door instead
Old June 17th, 2017, 01:20 PM
Max bab

Tord and Tori didn't even smirk or anything, they just wrapped their arm around the Brits, helping them stand up properly, both of them mumbling sorry since they didn't exactly want to apologize rightly. They stayed quiet, hearing how bad Tom and Tamara's coughs were getting, which worried them even more.

Paul and Paulina blinked in surprise as Edd and Ell both begged and cried desperately to get out, glancing at the gingers to see that they were looking over at the brunettes with an expression they couldn't exactly read. They glanced at Patryck and Patricia, actually wanting to help them out, but they weren't too sure.

Matt and Matilda flinched as they heard Edd and Ell, making them look over at the brunettes with surprise and guilt, not realizing until now, how badly they wanted to get out. The gingers stayed quiet, not saying anything.
BUT IT'S HOMESTUCK
I DON'T CARE, IT'S MINE

Don't mess with us!
Old June 21st, 2017, 09:25 AM

Tom and Tamara were silent, keeping their arms over their mouth, shaking slightly still, wanting to just fall asleep, but there was still so much pain. They closed their eyes, staying dead silent, wanting to murmur a sorry, but their stubbornness and pain wouldn't let them. The two leaned against the Norwegians a bit, still silent, hands carefully placed over their mouths, keeping the blood in

Redd and Rell muttered something under their breath, "Did we make anything to wake them up?" Rell asked Redd, who rolled his eyes, "No, but there's always tazers," he laughed, Rell sighing and looking at Tamara and Tori again, waiting silently for them to wake up still, though she knew she would use tazers if she had to

Edd and Ell eventually grew quiet, but they still desperately stared at the soldiers, twisting their arms in their restraints again, until they were in pain once again, breathing shakily now. "Please," they murmured, their voices desperate and soft, barely even looking up anymore

Patryck and Patricia looked at the four silently, looking stricken between two ideas. They couldn't disobey orders, they couldn't disobey orders, they kept repeating that in their heads, looking down at their boots once again, trying to push away any other feelings, as that would probably label them a traitor, and god knew what would happen then, especially with leaders like Redd and Rell