Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by wolfie
Today 02:54 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Luna16
Today 02:48 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Omari
Today 02:47 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by Oliver
Today 02:41 PM
dig me out [p]
Last post by silver.
Today 02:37 PM

Old Yesterday, 08:20 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Deadmoon didn’t want to be here. She really, REALLY didn’t want to be here. But Twilightstar was calling a meeting, and she had to be there. She HAD to. Twilightstar was probably going to discuss Wolffang’s death, and it felt wrong not to be there. Like ditching his vigil, if he had had one beyond his burial in Starry Meadow. And Owlkit was probably old enough for her apprentice ceremony. Deadmoon wanted to be there to cheer her on, regardless of her own personal heartache.

She spotted Owlkit quickly enough, the kit squirming towards the front of the crowd with a small tumble. Deadmoon hitched a smile onto her face, though her eyes were tired. She hadn’t been sleeping well, adding to her recent snappiness. Hey kid. she mewed as she approached, taking a seat. It was almost a sigh. She didn’t want to be here at ALL. You’ll be an apprentice today, huh? Better make sure you shake any dust out of your fur, now. It would have meant the world to her if someone had cared that much about her ceremony at that age. @Blaaze
Old Yesterday, 09:03 PM
지금이 우리의 파도라면 두려워하지 말고 더 힘

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Sick

Watertail limped up

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Today, 12:26 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Spottedpaw walked over without much passion. Maybe she could relearn to love this clan. There was many things she needed to try and love again. Was it worth it? Only one way to find out.
Old Today, 01:15 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Wildpaw
| He/him | WC Apprentice | Moons: 6 | Purrks: None |
“That’s it!? But I want to play!!”

Yes, YEs, YESSSS!! This was Wildpaw's first meeting as an apprentice for the whole time so it was the first meeting to actually count as his first meeting. Yep that totally makes sense, yep! The ball of energy wasted no time hurdling himself from his nest in the apprentice den out so fast that he went falling tail over head into the ground and had a hard time getting his excitedly jittery legs to work properly- Yes!!!!!! He was so cool now! Being a kit wasn't very fund, having to watch as others got to do so much cool things and also so much like running on the moors and also like hunting and stuff. Though he wasn't sure if he liked hunting as much as running, you had to be quiet and still at times and that's so not Wildpaw in the slightest. Nope, no way- He stuck out his tongue and grimaced to no one in particular before his gaze lifted to the leader! She's so cool! Wildpaw is one hundred percent going to be like her when he grows up! Super powerful! Though without the calm, Wildpaw was *Wild*paw not *Calm*paw, his mom renamed him for a reason!

OHHHH MAN! He just has to find someone to sit with, and so he can chat up a storm while they wait for infinity for it to start. Boring, but it was a necessary boring and it was one that Wildpaw was willing to wait out. He has been getting better at what he thinks, just waiting for the boring to stop rather than losing his mind at it. Though also not really, but he was trying to do better, he knows that he's weird and wrong and sometimes even scary because of it and he didn't want to hurt his clanmates or himself he just gets too lost in his own head and then he freaks out. It's a work in progress. Though he was already much better than when he was a kit! Wildpaw settled in the middling of the crowd, sitting back on his haunches as he peered around him for someone to talk to.
[ OPEN ]
Header base by Skyler Starling
Design by @/spider.

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 10 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw wasn't actually sure what he should do. He means, like, he's still Crowtooth's apprentice kind of... Yes, because he hasn't been officially seen as Lightningstorm's apprentice. Most cats here didn't even know about the conversation and Rabbitpaw's new role in the clan. Or what his soon to be new role was that is. Only Crowtooth, Lightningpaw, Vixenpaw, Miss Lightningstorm, and Twilightstar he assumes. He had seen the medicine cat go to her den not too long after her and his talk and so he assumes that she had informed the leader... would that be announced this meeting? The apprentice wasn't sure, and he still wasn't sure about how everyone would react, but he was sure that he wanted to try and help his clan in any way that he can and if Miss Lightningstorm thinks he can do that through healing and medicine then he would sure as StarClan try!

The apprentice almost felt a tiny spark of spirit come to him again, the one from the night of his first apprentice ceremony. Being so terribly unsure of himself as he stepped out from the nursery, having just semi-watch his leader kill three cats in front of him that he had just been talking to as friends, well strangers, but friendly. Then Fallownose, then Riverclan, then the raid, and the gatherings, and the training, and his mom. So much as happened to him these past moons and somehow, someway Miss Lightningstorm saw something in him that Rabbitpaw doesn't seem anymore if he had at all. Maybe that's what Crowtooth sees in him, what mama saw in him, what Vixenpaw sees in him, what Lightningpaw sees in him. Something worth keeping around, something worth encouraging, and something worth comforting. Maybe one day, Rabbitpaw will see that in himself as well. But today was not that day.

Is mama looking down at him now? Has she reunited with his siblings up in StarClan? He hopes so, he remembers how sad she always was at the end. Mama was probably so lonely with how busy Rabbitpaw had been, he was such an awful son. Why did mama adopt him even? The apprentice merely shook his head at the thoughts, and brushed them away to deal with another day. He needed to be here for Windclan right now, mama wouldn't mind waiting he thinks. So he raised his green eyes up and to the leader as he settled beneath the Galewood, waiting for her words, whatever Miss Twilightstar would say. Maybe she would speak about the raid? But that awhile ago, well not too long, but long enough that if there was anymore to be said then it would've been already. Rabbitpaw still had conflicting thoughts on that.
[ OPEN ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder

Last edited by Oliver; Today at 02:11 AM.
Old Today, 02:13 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Lightningpaw- He/Him, 9 moons old, no purrks, Windclan Apprentice.

Lightningpaw was right behind Rabbitpaw in coming out of the Apprentices den only instead of greeting him as he usually did he walked past him as if he wasn't there Lightningpaw was told by Rabbitpaw of his decision and to be honest he didn't agree. To Lightningpaw he was throwing away all that Warrior Training for nothing. He felt that Rabbitpaw was rushing and not thinking about the options at all. A decision like what was presented to Rabbitpaw shouldn't be decided so lightly. And Lightningpaw didn't really take too well to the sudden change. He completely shut down from his friend he didn't know what to say or how so instead the Apprentice chose to say nothing. Just block Rabbitpaw out from his mind. It didn't help this decision of Rabbitpaw came at a time when Lightningpaw's Mentor wasn't doing so well. This only stressed out him more. Lightningpaw didn't have the closest relationship with his Mentor Bravebird but she did save him as a kit from a Hawk. Ever since then he looked up to her much like Rabbitpaw looked up to Crowtooth. Lightningpaw would only stalk away from his friend and plop himself down at the edge of the crowd of cats. @Oliver (A lot of Rabbitpaw mention.) -OPEN-
Old Today, 02:48 AM

Status: I'm typing this late at night I should probably sleep.
Bump Policy: Every 48 hours

Honeypaw
9 Moons
37/100
Purrks: Flock Together T2

Honeypaw heard a meeting call, ears flicking to her leader's voice. "Oh?" She sat down with her clanmates. What's this meeting gonna be about?
Old Today, 08:48 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Vinepaw-8 Moons-Anxious,Kind
Vinepaw warily walked into the clearing keeping an eye out for wildpaw the last thing he wanted was to be pummeled again.As he fell in near the back he noticed rabbitpaw,he seemed stressed? Well that was normal however something was off.He walked up beside him silently and sat down.He decided not to beat around the bush so he just asked him “Are you okay? You seem tense..”he says with concern in his eyes.While he knew it may be the fact that his assessment was near or a hard day of training this didn’t exactly ring a bell for how rabbitpaw was

@Dolomedes

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; Today at 08:48 AM.
Old Today, 08:48 AM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Relaxed

Cottonkit
he/him | Windclan Kit | 1 moons
Stowaway Child
Cottonkit bumbled over gleefully at the sound of Twilightstar’s words, something fun perhaps?

[​​ OPEN ]

Art Shop | Owlthroat | Cottonkit
Hiatus 1-12th August - Won't reply till back <3
Old Today, 09:26 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 50 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

This moon just kept getting worse repeatedly and Crowtooth had to wonder if he was cursed, caught in the thick of it all. It was just.... all so much and with Bravebird in the nursery, waning by the day it seemed only worse would come.

But life didnt stop for the loss of it, and Twilightstar held on despite it all so Crowtooth would to. With a tired slump to his shoulders Crowtooth breathed in deep and gathered himself, drawing away from the nursery and to the galewood, sitting beside Lichenpaw to listen.

"Ya doin' alright? Its alright if yer not but if ya need anythin' Im here fer ya."

Lichenpaw
~<>~
16 moons || she/her || WindClan apprentice || honed skill [INACTIVE]
scrawny calico with one blind eye; blue eyes

Crowtooth stepped in beside her, settling himself and getting ready to listen. Lichenpaw gazed up at him and forced a weak smile.

"I'll be ok," she murmured, "I've gotten through it before, I'll do it again." It wasn't a very happy statement, but it was true. Life moved on, clanmates died, there was nothing to be done about that.

"Are you... alright?" She asks. She could guess at the answer, but there was no knowing for sure unless he said so.