Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:18 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 11:10 AM
Lighting Shade on Fire...
by Badwolf
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:05 AM
Kit Curriculum Finder
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 11:04 AM
Silentpaw Love Finder! 0-0
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:02 AM

Old January 20th, 2022, 11:46 AM

My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself making popcorn View Post
Beetlekit:

"I have beetlestar of... Frostclan! Frostkit step up to be made a warrior!" He giggle already in character,
this was going to be very fun! he thought as he watched Frostkit with a huge grin.

He flicked his tail as his paws slipped a bit, but he kept hold, maybe kestrelstar will see how good he is at being leader and will let him! He would be the best leader!
Frostkit leaped forward with excitement, almost tripping over their paws as they stood with a proud, puffed out chest. Their tail flicked back and forth in clear excitement as they looked up at Beetlekit. In that moment, their imagination went wild.

They were a proud warrior of Frostclan, with Beetlestar standing proud and tall above them. This was a moment they would forever remember, their naming ceremony.

Frostkit purred at the thought, imagining being named a warrior in real life as they looked up at the other kit.
Old January 20th, 2022, 02:31 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sid View Post
open for a few apprentices //

➸ brindlefeather | (she)/they/it

today, brindlefeather would push through the horrible worries that were plaguing her mind (specifically because of what she was planning to do, funnily enough) so she could do something proactive. or try, 'cause trying is good too!!

she stood near the camp entrance, looking small despite her large build. maybe it was the way she was hunching over, or the fact she was actually trying to make herself appear smaller. come on brindle, stand up straight, this whole thing is not a big deal! you'll be fine, she thought, trying to reassure herself - because in reality, it wasn't a big deal, she was sure tons of warriors had done it before. so she straightened her posture, now looking ..not so small.

"if any apprentices want to practice land hunting, come over here!" the torbie called, adding on a small "..please."
Frozenpaw looks at Brindlefeather, the dark-blue grey apprentice's eye lighting up in hope.
'This is my chance to get some training in!' he thinks to himself as he walks to them.
"Hello, I am Frozenpaw and I'd like to be taken for some land-hunting training. I haven't learned how to yet." He admits truthfully, his head lowered in slight shame.
Old January 20th, 2022, 02:37 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qibli View Post
you havent taught me how to hunt yet.* she said, looking at her mentor. But i'll try it anyway* she crouched, and leapt at the mouse, she growled and hissed as she went after it. she sunk her claw into the mouse tail and ki\\ed it
"I was assessing you and you did very well!!" Honeystrike said proudly to her apprentice. "Just, try to be a little more quiet when hunting land animals."
Go to my profile to see my cats!!

Old January 20th, 2022, 08:29 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

For a moment there was clear cut confusion on Canyoncall’s features. Why was this cat suddenly apologizing? Taking a moment to process what Bristletail had said, an amused purr could be heard rumbling in Canyoncalls throat as she gave a little tilt of her head. “That’s understandable, ready to go when you are,” pausing, Canyoncall seemed to be debating about something to add onto the end of her sentence. She pressed her muzzle together, separated it, only to press it together again with a soft signing noise. She didn’t want Bristletail to feel bad for rousing Canyoncall, and yet the molly could hardly pinpoint how she wanted to respond. Deciding to make it clear that Bristletail had not bothered her, as that was always one of the mollys biggest worries whenever she interacted with someone, her gaze rested gently onto Bristletail before she offered a few gentle spoken, and hopefully soothing words. “It’s no worry, really, you weren’t interrupting anything, I needed to go out and stretch my legs anyway,” offering Bristletail a humorous smile, Canyoncall followed after her.

Canyoncall had walked to the right and just slightly behind Bristletail. Her gaze traveled around the land around herself as she carefully took each step, responding with a head snap in the direction of a noise came from. Lucky for her it was normally quieter, besides the slight crunch of frost beneath her paws, when bare-leaf rolled around. It was freezing, but it allowed Canyoncalls racing mind to relax for a few hours without worrying about being attacked by some unseen enemy that was only noticed with noises. Looking back towards Bristletail, Canyoncall hesitated to respond for a moment. She was relatively ok, besides the normal worries for her siblings and the want to protect them more than herself, which did add stress and made everything a little less than ok. “I’m..im alright, Bristletail, as well as a warrior of Riverclan can be I suppose,” raising a catbrow, the warriors gaze landed onto her companion as Canyoncall could be seen tilting her head slightly. “And how about yourself? Are you doing well?” she hoped the interaction from earlier didn’t leave the molly too upset.

@Pheasantflight

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old January 20th, 2022, 09:49 PM

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudDOuG View Post
"I was assessing you and you did very well!!" Honeystrike said proudly to her apprentice. "Just, try to be a little more quiet when hunting land animals."
sandpaw nodded solemnly Can we get to the fighting?* she asked looking out at the territory picking up her mouse again
Old January 20th, 2022, 09:57 PM
chirps

[ @Qibli @CloudDOuG hi! since it appears this rp is taking place in the territory, please move it to the riverclan territory thread - thank you! ^^ ]

Last edited by spade; January 20th, 2022 at 09:58 PM.
Old January 21st, 2022, 08:33 AM

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liilly View Post
[ @Qibli @CloudDOuG hi! since it appears this rp is taking place in the territory, please move it to the riverclan territory thread - thank you! ^^ ]
kk
Old January 21st, 2022, 01:46 PM
gaycats4life

My Mood: Dark

Stormbreeze licked Cherrykit head "I love you my kit"
@Willowflame
Old January 21st, 2022, 01:52 PM
Formerly Cloudsong

Status: 'I'm going to take a little walk. Be back soon.' - Cloudsong
My Mood: Relaxed

"DOES ANYONE WANNA PLAY??????" Streamkit yowled and almost went hoarse

{~O~P~E~N~}

~Cloudsong (WC)~Streamkit (RC)~Sugar (Kittypet)~Maple (O)~

-Please Bump Me After 48 Hours-
Old January 21st, 2022, 05:54 PM
murder is illegal

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeless View Post

~ Icekit ~
@Jae Wellcome to Icekit's TedTalk

He had ice-cold eyes, and a gaze as if he didn't care about what anyone said or thought, but those looks could be very deceiving. Blinking slowly he stayed quiet for a heartbeat before turning his gaze back towards the sky again, only seeing Rainkit from the side of his eye. "Fair enough." He mewed. "Being a kit no one listens to for half a year gets boring after" Sigh "a few moons." Thought he genuinely wanted older cats to talk to him, respect him, and take him seriously when he really meant something, his words were calm, almost fueling the look that he didn't care about anything.

Letting his gaze float down and slowly wander over the clearing he gave a tired, almost scoffing sound. "They all seem to have already forgotten how it was to have nothing to do like this" By 'they' he meant anyone and everyone above six moons, the line that one had to cross to be heard apparently. "I see why they think so, but the rule that you have to six moons to begging you training seems... problematic... our maturity, capabilities, and rights are measured largely by if or we have passed that line, if we are six moons and two days old, or five moons and twenty days will determine if or we are allowed take part in a battle or even go outside." Pausing to glance at Rainkit. "Do you see my point here, say two kits are born mere days from each other, one if slightly older, but not mature at all, playing and messing around, even enjoying to bother others, and goes as far as to steal a herb from the medicine cat to play with. He isn't punished and gets away under the excuse that he is just a child. The other kits is younger, and much more sensible and mature, but because of their age one is made an apprentice before the other."

Icekit wasn't one who could ever call himself any personality trait, and largely disliked cats who called themselves anything, especially positive things, but he supposed he was somewhat mature compared to other kits just two moons. "But never you mind that" he mewed, ignoring the little speech he had just had and looking at Rainkit again. "Anything specific you wanted to do or discuss?"
Rainkit looked slightly lost but she shook her head and sat beside the tom, tilting her head as she processed everything he said."I... Can see why that... that would be difficult..." she said softly, trying to form the best sentence in her mind. She was never the best at speaking, after all. Her words often flopped and she usually stumbled over her words.