Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 09:05 AM
RainingPaw Hunting! [P]
by Rowan
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:03 AM
Raining Learns Climbing!
by Rowan
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:00 AM
Can't a Cat Love? -...
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 08:59 AM
Blossom's character shop!
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 08:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 29th, 2016, 11:02 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowstorm View Post
@Cedar

Rowanflame slinks into the clan a low purr rumbing in her throat. The shadowclan tom she just met was on her mind. She shakes her head what is wrong with me? i just met him AND he is in another clan! she thinks. The black she-cat pads to the warriors den and sits down outside of it grooming herself hoping no one could smell the shadowclan scent on her
Burntwhisker sat in the warrior's den. She thought about Foxclaw and his breathing problem. She then looked up as another she-cat came in. She scrunched up her nose, "Been somewhere?" she asked refering to the Shadowclan scent.
Old December 29th, 2016, 11:07 AM
Purple People Eater

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
Burntwhisker sat in the warrior's den. She thought about Foxclaw and his breathing problem. She then looked up as another she-cat came in. She scrunched up her nose, "Been somewhere?" she asked refering to the Shadowclan scent.
Rowanflame yelps and feels her fur heat up "Burntwhisker! i just... i was chasing prey and i accidentally ran into Shadowclan territory" She says. It wasnt a lie but it wasnt the whole story.

Watertalon and Phantomspirit
(Thank u Mirefern for this amazing picture)

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old December 29th, 2016, 11:24 AM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

Aspenfall stretched out in the sun his brown tabby pelt moving up and down with his breaths. The tom had spent the morning on the border patrol and then did a little hunting afterward managing to catch a wagtail.
@Lyra

Clickity Clackity
Old December 29th, 2016, 11:31 AM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Rowanflame yelps and feels her fur heat up "Burntwhisker! i just... i was chasing prey and i accidentally ran into Shadowclan territory" She says. It wasnt a lie but it wasnt the whole story.
"Aww, I won't tell anyone," she mewed and chuckled. "So what happened?" she asked. "I can smell Shadowclan cat on you," she said in a hushed voice. She needed something to talk about to get her mind off of Foxclaw.
Old December 29th, 2016, 11:42 AM
Purple People Eater

Quote:
"Aww, I won't tell anyone," she mewed and chuckled. "So what happened?" she asked. "I can smell Shadowclan cat on you," she said in a hushed voice. She needed something to talk about to get her mind off of Foxclaw.
Rowanflame blushes and sits down and whispers "I met a tom. I mean i knew his name and remember him from Gatherings but this time i was alone with him and it was different. He was nice to me and when i talked to him i could feel my heart pounding really fast. He was upset about his clan and everything that was happened so naturally i tried to comfort him. The minute i touched him i swear it felt like my heart exploded into tiny little hearts" As she talked of the tom her eyes sparkled brightly as though they were stars from the night sky. "Oh starclan. Burntwhisker.... i... i cant be in love can i!?" she asks quickly her tail flicking

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old December 29th, 2016, 11:47 AM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Rowanflame blushes and sits down and whispers "I met a tom. I mean i knew his name and remember him from Gatherings but this time i was alone with him and it was different. He was nice to me and when i talked to him i could feel my heart pounding really fast. He was upset about his clan and everything that was happened so naturally i tried to comfort him. The minute i touched him i swear it felt like my heart exploded into tiny little hearts" As she talked of the tom her eyes sparkled brightly as though they were stars from the night sky. "Oh starclan. Burntwhisker.... i... i cant be in love can i!?" she asks quickly her tail flicking
The brownish-red and white she-cat understood and smiled, "I'm afraid you are," she mewed. "That isn't an entirely bad thing," she chuckled. "I know the feeling,' she said as she thought of Foxclaw. "I would just keep the relationship quiet," she said.
Old December 29th, 2016, 11:49 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@S A G I E @TheBread @Officer Wolf @Suspiciousmindz @AbsurdJinx
Falconkit was born. She was the first in her litter, and the first of her mother's. She knew nothing of the situation, and didn't understand the world, but all she knew was this:
Food. Warmth. Peace.
That was all she needed to know.

- - -

The three-month-old kitten was lying down on the nursery ground besides her mother. With nothing much better to do, Falconkit was gently lapping on her messy pelt. It was dewy and damp with the moisture that collected from inside the nursery's walls.

Her eyes flicked upwards when she heard a scuffling noise coming towards the nursery. It was a grown tomcat, one that she had never seen before. To be honest, she hadn't seen many tomcats in her short lifespan. Not many of them came into the nursery, for whatever reason. Her ears pricked up with slight curiosity, and before she knew it, the molly was on her paws. "Who's he?" She whispered towards Sagefrost, while keeping her eyes on the older tom. "Why is he calling you?"

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Last edited by Gusty; December 29th, 2016 at 11:50 AM.
Old December 29th, 2016, 11:51 AM
Purple People Eater

Quote:
The brownish-red and white she-cat understood and smiled, "I'm afraid you are," she mewed. "That isn't an entirely bad thing," she chuckled. "I know the feeling,' she said as she thought of Foxclaw. "I would just keep the relationship quiet," she said.
The black she-cat nods "What do i do? ive always been loyal to my clan but ive never loved anyone in this way before."

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old December 29th, 2016, 11:59 AM
yuh

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose View Post
Aspenfall stretched out in the sun his brown tabby pelt moving up and down with his breaths. The tom had spent the morning on the border patrol and then did a little hunting afterward managing to catch a wagtail.
@Lyra
A calico she-at padded into camp, carrying a sparrow in her mouth. She dropped it at the freshkill pile and padded over to Aspenfall. "Hi," Nettlebreeze greeted, settling down next to him.
Old December 29th, 2016, 12:02 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Apurva was quite surprised by the sudden worry in his hes, and she tilted her head to one side. “I-I'm fi-?” she started to say, then broke off, even more confused than before as Timberpaw got up. She realized that she was cold, but how could he help her with that? It was leaf-bare, and anyways, his fur was shorter than hers, so really, he must be even colder than she. Then she was even more confused as Timberpaw got up and sat down next to her again, and when his tail brushed against her pelt, she felt an odd feeling that made her feel weird. Maybe I'm getting sick.... Maybe that's why I've been feeling so strange.... She thought, then realized that it did help a bit, having Timberpaw next to her. It felt strange, yes, but also good. Apurva wasn't sure how, or why, but it felt good to be next to him, just escaping the frigid temperatures. She sighed, flicking the tip of her tail uncertainly, not really sure what to do about this. She realized after moment that she was no longer cold, and instead felt quite warm, as if she'd been laying on a rock in the sun during Greenleaf. She didn't really want him to get up, and for a moment, she wasn't sure what he'd meant, and Apurva cast him a questioning glance, then looked down, feeling embarrassed. She wasn't sure quite how to respond to this, and she gave her chest fur a couple of embarrassed licks. “N-no, you don't have to leave... It f-feels with y-you here.” she replied, still stuttering a lot. It was difficult not to stutter, and her voice was fainter than she would've liked, but that wasn't important. She let her side press against his, and she rested her head on her paws again, yawning as she did. It was far warmer with Timberpaw there, and she knew that it wouldn't be ong before she fell asleep, though Apurva tried as hard as she could to keep awake. She shifted slightly and looked at Timberpaw, her green eyes intense. “Thanks” the molly and soon-to-be apprentice murmured, her voice barely a whisper. She blinked, but then closed her eyes and her breathing grew deeper and more even as she fell asleep in the nest, beside him, finally succumbing to the comforting darkness of sleep.
Timberpaw felt his pelt begin to heat up, as though he had just walked into the clearing in the middle of greenleaf, and he ducked his head, embarrassed. "O-oh, well I'm glad..." Timberpaw mewed, and then felt a sharp, electric jolt as Apurva pressed her own pelt against his. What do I do? Timberpaw thought in alarm, as he gave a small, nervous twitch of his tail. The movement was almost invisible to the eye, although you could hear the tip of it rustle against the ground as he made the movement. After the original electric jolt, his pelt felt warm- but it was a pleasant warmth, not uncomfortable or strange, and he began to purr a little as he relaxed.
He wished it would always be like this. Although he knew it wouldn't; someday the awkward feelings would come back, and he decided he would be ready for them when they did. Next time he would be ready to prove himself to...well, to himself, that he was able to handle these feelings.
Although he got the uneasy impression that, perhaps, he wouldn't be able to handle them. He couldn't remember ever feeling like this before, and it brought back the reason that he had begun flirting in the first place...he had learned that, if he wanted to stay away from something like this, he would have to fake it. All the way. But this was very, very real...and there was no way that he could fake it. From now on there was nothing that he knew how to do, everything was fuzzy and it was a new place that he had never been before. A sudden thought popped into his mind, right before Apurva fell asleep. Why is she stammering? Why is she so nervous? Timberpaw thought, and another warm feeling came over him. Was it possible that she felt the same way? Maybe she had never experienced this before either, maybe they would be able to figure this out together. But before Timberpaw could say anything, he glanced over at her and saw that she was fast asleep. Well...I guess that's a question for another time, anyway, He thought, relaxing further and curling his tail around her in a semi-protective manner as he fell asleep next to her.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Closed Thread