Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Today 08:13 PM
EYE ON THE TARGET AND,...
by nyme
Last post by Badwolf
Today 08:11 PM
[tw] BONES AND ALL [ plot...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by Sageflower0714
Spread Your Wings [Birdpaw...
by Estelle
Last post by Mica
Today 08:08 PM

Old May 30th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
Gingerpaw giggled lightly. She let him hit her shoulder, but then moved to his side, and swiping a paw at his flank. Then, she rushed to his other side, aiming a blow there.
Blarepaw fell off guard and he felt his headache, but once he got focused her twirled in the air, landing his paw on her side. He instantly pinned her down. "Do you give up?" wondered the shadowclan apprentice.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old May 30th, 2017, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

"I bet I do," Goldeneye laughed, "As...well...I barely even know how to put into words how much I love you!" He said warmly, yet awkwardly. "Anything can happen, really," he laughed, though he was still excited, he could barely wait for Bella to join. He nuzzled the she-cat, smiling still, he would love to have kits with her at some point, but, well, it did seem a little too soon for that. "I guess I should be heading back to Shadowclan," he said gingerly, "I mean, I do have a lot of work to do," he laughed. The deputy nuzzling her once again, "I can't wait to have you in Shadowclan," he said warmly, smiling at her. Then he got up, still awkwardly smiling, waiting to see how the she-cat reacted, as he really didn't want to hurt her.
Bella had her head pressed against his chest as he spoke, she could listen to his heart, and to be honest, she loved doing so, she closed her eyes, his laugh, everything about him was simply so... Perfect. "Goldeneye... Promise me that you'll never leave me, whatever happens." She mewed softly, she didn't want to lose that tom and she would do everything to make sure about this tom was never leave her, she would even give her life for him. "Because I want to live my life with you... Even in StarClan, because we'll both be there one day, we can't deny that." She whispered and shut her eyes afterwards, enjoying the warmth. "You're really warm..." She stated after a few moments, giggling for a tad before she simply seemed to sink into his fur.
Old May 30th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringtrapFNAF View Post
Blarepaw fell off guard and he felt his headache, but once he got focused her twirled in the air, landing his paw on her side. He instantly pinned her down. "Do you give up?" wondered the shadowclan apprentice.
Gingerpaw squirmed under the male apprentices weight. "Fine!" Gingerpaw growled playfully. "But I'm still faster!" She added quickly.
Old May 30th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Gingerpaw squirmed under the male apprentices weight. "Fine!" Gingerpaw growled playfully. "But I'm still faster!" She added quickly.
Blarepaw got off Gingerpaw with a huff. "I wish my leg would work like it did when I was a kit. Now it hurts all the time." sighed Blarepaw. The apprentice looked at the sky and saw the sun shining in the air.

Old May 30th, 2017, 07:44 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Blarepaw got off Gingerpaw with a huff. "I wish my leg would work like it did when I was a kit. Now it hurts all the time." sighed Blarepaw. The apprentice looked at the sky and saw the sun shining in the air.
The orange apprentice padded over and sat next to her friend. "Don't worry." She whispered, flicking her tail. "We all have our flaws, I'm half kittypet after all."

Last edited by Cosmo; May 30th, 2017 at 07:45 PM.
Old May 30th, 2017, 07:48 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
The orange apprentice padded over and sat next to her friend. "Don't worry." She whispered, flicking her tail. "We all have our flaws, I'm half kittypet after all."
"Kittypet's are cool. They are braver than they look you know. I've met one before." meowed Blarepaw. The apprentice began to remember the day he met a kittypet. She came out of her two-leg home and just started talking to him.

Old May 30th, 2017, 07:52 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
"Kittypet's are cool. They are braver than they look you know. I've met one before." meowed Blarepaw. The apprentice began to remember the day he met a kittypet. She came out of her two-leg home and just started talking to him.
Gingerpaw smiled. I that's why I love no like you. she thought. "I'm glad you understand." She said. She had never been a kittypet, she was born and raised in Shadowclan, but her father was a kittypet.
Old May 30th, 2017, 07:56 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Gingerpaw smiled. I that's why I love no like you. she thought. "I'm glad you understand." She said. She had never been a kittypet, she was born and raised in Shadowclan, but her father was a kittypet.
"of course! So what do you want to do now." He began to purr as he talked. Blarepaw stepped towards her, touching his nose to her's.

Old May 30th, 2017, 08:04 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
"of course! So what do you want to do now." He began to purr as he talked. Blarepaw stepped towards her, touching his nose to her's.
Gingerpaw jumped at the touch, she was surprised rather then offended. She quickly smiled though, because she liked him. "Well, I don't know." Gingerpaw admitted, lashing her striped orange tail.
Old May 30th, 2017, 08:06 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Gingerpaw jumped at the touch, she was surprised rather then offended. She quickly smiled though, because she liked him. "Well, I don't know." Gingerpaw admitted, lashing her striped orange tail.
"Oh yeah. I forgot about the walk. Shall we start walking?" meowed Blarepaw, his fur beginning to mess up for some reason.