Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 10:01 PM
Vinepaw's Tunneler...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:00 PM
save that heart for me. [p]
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 09:59 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Luna16
Today 09:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 30th, 2020, 08:17 AM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Dawnkit woke from her nap, noticing that Puddlekit was sleeping. She crept up behind a leaf, pouncing and biting through it swiftly. (Open I guess for somebody to compliment me if they want XD- and @Puddletail )

Last edited by lucidense; April 30th, 2020 at 08:18 AM.
Old April 30th, 2020, 08:21 AM
Reatching old show pilots

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

Oddeyes didn't look surprised when she mentioned Twilightstar potentially pushing back the ceremonies. She twitched her ear before she said, "Listen to me, Darkkit, and I'm notmad. You should probably stop sneaking out of camp... if not for yourself than for Twilightstar, because I'm sure she wouldn't want to push back your ceremony. I'd suggest staying in camp... but instead of looking at everything as if it's the same, wonder what it's like without the protection of the Clan, without the fresh-kill pile, without the shelter, without the company of cats you can rely on. I think you're a good cat, Darkkit, and I believe you should stay here. But in the end, I think it's up to you whether you leave or not... But, take my advice, because I've been alive MUCH longer than you have... If I were you, I would stay in WindClan. Where do you think you would be without them? The old white she-cat purred as she continued, "Now that I think about it, I don't think there's a clan cat alive who didn't sneak out of camp once or twice as a kit. Even my sister did, and she was clung to the warrior code like her life depended on it. I think you would make a great warrior, Darkkit. Don't make Twilightstar have to choose the worse option. @Dawneye

Last edited by Pancake; April 30th, 2020 at 08:22 AM.
Old April 30th, 2020, 08:21 AM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy

Emberkit tumbled out of his nest, falling against Dawnkit as he tried to get up and walk normally, but his legs were still far too weak @SparrowSoar
Old April 30th, 2020, 08:25 AM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

“It’s just... I know what it would be like without knowing my clan mates are there and without the fresh kill pile and everything... I love being in this clan, but I feel like nothing more than a burden on everybody, just another mouth that needs feeding. I’ve brought back fresh kill and snuck it into the pile so no one would notice. I feel bad sneaking out of camp, but it seems like not having me here is what is best.” She took a deep breath, looking up at the elder, feeling so comforted by just laying next to them. “Is there anything I can get you? Fresh kill? Have any ticks or fleas?” She asked, wanting to try to be helpful up at least one cat. @Pouncepaw
Old April 30th, 2020, 08:35 AM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Dawnkit jumped, looking at the kit with a purr. "Dont worry! By the time I'm an apprentice you can open your eyes, and maybe walk!''She squeaked, nuzzling Emberkit back to Brightflame.

Brightflame had her eyes closed, but her tail still swept Emberkit closer. @Dawneye @Puddlekit

Last edited by lucidense; April 30th, 2020 at 08:36 AM.
Old April 30th, 2020, 08:43 AM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

Emberkit whined, his eyes already open. He looked at the kit. He struggled to walk and get up, but at least his eyes were open, a beautiful goldish-green color. He slowly snuggled against his mother “When apprentice... come back? Play?” He asked with his broken speech @SparrowSoar
Old April 30th, 2020, 08:46 AM

My Mood: In Love

foxkit came up to emberkit and said "hi I'm foxkit what is your name?" @Dawneye
Old April 30th, 2020, 09:02 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Dawneye @SparrowSoar @shadowcla

Puddlekit yawned and stretched, climbing out of his nest. He noticed Dawnkit, Emberkit, and Foxkit. "Hey guys," he meowed, trotting over to them. Hearing Emberkit's question, he decided to answer. "Well, when we're apprentices we can try to come visit and play. And we can also try to teach you some hunting and battle moves. By the time we've learned some things to teach you, your legs will be strong enough for you to walk, run, and jump." He smiled at the little kit, purring loudly.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old April 30th, 2020, 09:05 AM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexcentri View Post
Blackwing padded up to a suitably flat place on the training moor. The day was a bit cloudy, but that didn't stop a small amount of light to shine down through the gray, puffy clouds above. "Alright Curlpaw," the tom turned to look at his apprentice, "Today is battle training!" Motioning for Curlpaw to go to a spot across from him, he sat down.
"Battle training is no joke, you're about to learn some real serious moves that can really hurt and kill cats. I don't want you using these willy-nilly, and I don't want you killing just because you can. These are for self-defense, of course when Windclan attacks other clans you'll go after apprentices, and warriors when you're old enough. That doesn't mean you have to hurt them too badly. Just enough to show them what for." With these words, the black tom had lost a bit of his cheerful demeanor, being left with something of a sad smile. "With that bit of warning out of the way, you ready to start?"

@FuzzyRatto
[Sorry, I couldn't think of anything to put...]

"Oooooooo! Yeah! Okay, what first?" He sat down.

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old April 30th, 2020, 09:08 AM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Shimm @RedHead @S-oft @Zesty Mango

Crescentmoon sighed. And, here she was, hoping for a break. "Alright, everyone get over here." She lashed her tail, annoyed at being put with the Shadowclan border. "We're patrolling the Shadowclan border. Their known to be fierce, ruthless, and asses." Annoyance. Why did he have to put Chickadeepaw with her? He obviously wasn't ready, and quite disrespectful. "Chickadeepaw. If you don't listen today, your either going to wander across the Shadowclan border or demoted by the leader. I won't accept your ignorance. This is your first patrol, so behave. Same goes for you, Lynxpaw, though I doubt your as narrow-minded as him." How many times would she have to scold her apprentice? Oddear was fine, as far as she was concerned. He wasn't an idiot. Her stomach churned. She'd have to talk to Brindlejaw about putting her on patrols, later.

_____

@Moon Lily @elysian @Lynxpaw

Rabbitleap sighed. A patrol. Great. She turned to Bushpaw, stub-of-a-tail lashing worriedly. "Please, please, please, please, please try not to be narrow-minded today." She lowered herself onto his level, long legs scrunching up. "I want you to do amazing, to show everyone how hard you've trained."
Closed Thread