Closed Thread

Old March 30th, 2020, 01:10 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@CheetahPelt

He smiled again "I know, trust me I wanted to cause some trouble with kittypets when fallenstorm and I head out to the outskirts, but she basically told me not to. Even when lionstar said don't piss anybody off...I know that feeling " he meowed . " we were given permission though " he quickly added in. " speaking of how has your training been?" he asked.
He peeked up when Sootpaw mentioned his training, but shrugged non commit ally. “I haven’t done much. I wish my mentor would teach me something more fun. Right now we’re focused on defensive menuvers.” He rolled his eyes a huff of a laugh.
Old March 30th, 2020, 01:17 PM

My Mood: Inspired

"Wormbite! Shimmeringpool!" She chanted happily. It was exciting, and she was pretty sure her apprentice was friends with the two of them. Speaking of which, she noticed Sootpaw talking with who she believed to be Asterpaw. She crept up to the two of them, and wondered if they would notice her. @SilentLamb @CheetahPelt

Last edited by Cloudsky; March 30th, 2020 at 02:22 PM.
Old March 30th, 2020, 02:10 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Yes! Pebblepaw was definitely going to scamper away and snatch up some of the comfy moss from their nests before the newbies got in there! Lucky ducks, being moved out of the apprentice den just in time.

"Wormbite! Shimmeringpool!" Calling out in joyous unison with his fellow clanmates, Pebblepaw craned his neck to try and catch a glimpse of the two new warriors. Not that they were friends or anything, but these were exciting times. As the crowd would begin to settle, Pebblepaw would as well, keeping a attentive gaze on Lionstar should he continue.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old March 30th, 2020, 02:36 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@CheetahPelt @Cloudsky
He flattened his ears and sympathy could be felt "oof....well, you can always join us. Right now we're learning how to blend in with your surroundings. And I think we're still doing sneak attacks. " he offered. Ears and nose twitching , he caught a familiar scent and voice he looked over his shoulder speak of the devil "nice try fallenstorm" he grinned. " fallenstorm this is asterpaw one of my friends." he smiled.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 30th, 2020, 02:43 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Sagehawk had seen those two around before, and witnessing their warrior ceremony was exciting! A monumental moment in their life. "Wormbite! Shimmeringpool!" he cheered.

- -

Fennelnose was decidedly less joyful, but that was simply a fault in their own personality rather than anything else. "Wormbite, Shimmeringpool," they meowed, falling silent before the rest of the Clan and looking towards Lionstar for any further announcements.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; March 30th, 2020 at 04:52 PM.
Old March 30th, 2020, 03:48 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

@Cloudsky @SilentLamb

“That would be awesome! I’ll have to talk to Bumblefrost. Or maybe out mentors can talk to each other.” He started to bounce lightly on his paws.

Asterpaw jolted a little bit as Sootpaw called out Fallenstorm. The warrior behind them, her smell had blended in with the rest of the cats that pushed in around them. It wasn’t bad, per se, but it just showed how new Asterpaw was to his warrior training.

He huffed a chuckle. “Hello Fallenstorm.” He smiled at the she cat.
Old March 30th, 2020, 04:03 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

@Shimm
Wormbite would also dip his head in respect to Lionstar. He was a warrior now.. All his training had paid off. Even his insomnia would prove useful for the vigil. Wait! This also meant he go bird-watching. Ideas would whirl inside Wormbite's head. He turned away to look at his sister. He would blink, simply recalling a memory. "Well, Shimmeringpool. Looks like you guessed right, " The new warrior would muse. As he listened to the sounds of his name being chanted-- he could pick out Sootpaw's voice. A bigger smile spread on his face. He wished Dirtfur could have been here. Hm.

Wormbite would gently nudge Shimmeringpool, "I'm going to go see if I can find Sootpaw. Go talk to,, " He took a breath, as if it was paining him to say it. "Goosepaw, " Wormbite had a small frown. Though, he figured he could let it bypass once time. With that, the tom would slink into the crowd in search of his friend.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; March 30th, 2020 at 04:07 PM.
Old March 30th, 2020, 04:40 PM

Quote:
@CheetahPelt @Cloudsky
He flattened his ears and sympathy could be felt "oof....well, you can always join us. Right now we're learning how to blend in with your surroundings. And I think we're still doing sneak attacks. " he offered. Ears and nose twitching , he caught a familiar scent and voice he looked over his shoulder speak of the devil "nice try fallenstorm" he grinned. " fallenstorm this is asterpaw one of my friends." he smiled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
@Cloudsky @SilentLamb

“That would be awesome! I’ll have to talk to Bumblefrost. Or maybe out mentors can talk to each other.” He started to bounce lightly on his paws.

Asterpaw jolted a little bit as Sootpaw called out Fallenstorm. The warrior behind them, her smell had blended in with the rest of the cats that pushed in around them. It wasn’t bad, per se, but it just showed how new Asterpaw was to his warrior training.

He huffed a chuckle. “Hello Fallenstorm.” He smiled at the she cat.
"Well, well, you're getting good at picking up scents, Sootpaw!" She purred to her apprentice.
"It's nice to meet you Asterpaw! As you probably know, my name's Fallenstorm. Seems like I could work on my sneaking a bit!" She meowed with a chuckle. She smiled at the two apprentices.
"Don't worry, I'll let you have a training session together! It will be good practice for both of you, and maybe keep you from messing with Wormbite and Shimmeringpool."
Old March 30th, 2020, 04:49 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@CheetahPelt @Cloudsky @x ghostie

He gave a cheeky grin only to chuckle what fallenstorm said near the end. "don't worry I won't but I can't promise what Aster will do " he replied . However, he spotted Wormbite worming his way through the crowd. ..was it to find his spot? Or was it him?......not everything is about you Sootpaw...but it wouldn't hurt to test something out...
The tom stood up on his hind legs and waved a paw at wormbite only to sit back down, it was a mere test . It could always be the ladder. "anywho how was the rat situation ?" he asked his mentor.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; March 30th, 2020 at 04:52 PM.
Old March 30th, 2020, 04:59 PM

Quote:
@CheetahPelt @Cloudsky @x ghostie

He gave a cheeky grin only to chuckle what fallenstorm said near the end. "don't sorry I won't but I can't promise what Aster will do " he replied . However, he spotted Wormbite worming his way through the crowd. ..was it to find his spot? Or was it him?......not everything is about you Sootpaw...but it wouldn't hurt to test something out...
The tom stood up on his hind legs and waved a paw at wormbite only to sit back down, it was a mere test . It could always be the ladder. "anywho how was the rat situation ?" he asked his mentor.
" Ha, alright, I'll remember that! Okay, if I'm being serious for a second, it was a scary job! There were a couple rats the size of you, Sootpaw! Luckily, we got some deathberries, hunted some prey, and brought in into their territory to kill the rats off. We might have to go back again, though, just to make sure." She meowed with a bit of a nervous growl every once in a while.
"I saw you wave to Wormbite, and have heard that you two are friends. I haven't really spoken to him myself, so maybe you can introduce me to him!" She was more relaxed when she talked about meeting the new warrior. After all, talking with younger cats and giving them advice or just having a chat was her forte.
@x ghostie @CheetahPelt

Last edited by Cloudsky; March 30th, 2020 at 05:09 PM.
Closed Thread