Greetings!
by Ozzkat
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 05:57 PM

Old May 30th, 2017, 07:16 AM

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye laughed, he had been waiting for her to get up again when he was pulled down again. "O-Okay then" he stammed, still slightly surprised, though he smiled through that. "I love you too Bella," He said softly, wrapping her in some form of a hug, "I love you so much," he said kindly, smiling the whole time, licking the top of her head affectionately. He didn't know what else to say really, as I love you was barely enough to keep him satisfied, he needed more words, he just didn't know what they could be. Instead of stressing himself out about that, Goldeneye looked down at Bella again, smiling the whole time, as he was with a she-cat he loved.
The pretty calico smiled at him, those simple words made her heart flutter, she pressed closed to him as she felt his strong paws wrap around her. "You don't know how much I love you, Goldeneye..." She mewed softly, enjoying every bit of time she had with the tom. Returning the loving gaze, she buried her face in the crook of his neck and licked it happily. "I can't wait to join ShadowClan now, who knows what'll happen in the future!" Bella purred, eyes half-closed as she gazed at the deputy, she didn't know why, but she could see them having a family in the future, she wouldn't mind at all having kits, surely not his, after all, they would need offsprings in order to make the family continue, she just didn't want to talk about kits so soon.
Old May 30th, 2017, 09:49 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrity View Post
Stormheart looked at him with fear in her eyes.
''C-Cloudfeather im scared...'' she stuttered. She was no where near ready to be a mother, and hadnt planned for this to happen.
Cloudfeather nuzzled his mates neck, "We will figured it out." He whispered. He knew neither of them were ready to parent, they were both very young warriors. He sighed and thought for a few moments, "Well.. We can either try to take care of the kits ourselves or...." He hesitated before finishing his sentence. "Or... We can give them to cats who need or want them. Cats who can't have kits or something like that." He mewed quietly, waiting for his mates reaction.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old May 30th, 2017, 10:58 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Cloudfeather nuzzled his mates neck, "We will figured it out." He whispered. He knew neither of them were ready to parent, they were both very young warriors. He sighed and thought for a few moments, "Well.. We can either try to take care of the kits ourselves or...." He hesitated before finishing his sentence. "Or... We can give them to cats who need or want them. Cats who can't have kits or something like that." He mewed quietly, waiting for his mates reaction.
[The finder thing is taking wayyy to long for patients... Why dont we just take down the form and make our own finder?]
Stormheart dug her face into his soft chest.
''B-but how would we get away with that?'' she mumbled into his chest.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old May 30th, 2017, 11:28 AM

Quote:
[The finder thing is taking wayyy to long for patients... Why dont we just take down the form and make our own finder?]
Stormheart dug her face into his soft chest.
''B-but how would we get away with that?'' she mumbled into his chest.
[Yeah, that might be best]

The white tom licked the top of his mates head, he took a few moments to respond to Stormheart. "Well, I am not sure..." He sighed. "If we gave them away to some cat in the clan the kits would find out sooner or later that we gave them away and if we had another litter it might cause some tensions between us and the first litter of kits. But if we give them to another clan cats might treat them differently or treat us differently for giving them away..." He mewed. The tom was having many conflicting thoughts and he wasn't sure what to think. He nuzzled Stormheart once more, "We will figure it out." He said.

Old May 30th, 2017, 11:29 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
Gingerpaw pretended to pout. " But Blarepaw!" She whined, a hint of teasing in her tone as she stood up to face him. The ginger tabby wasn't the strongest, but she was strong. She aimed a pounce at him, fur bristling teasingly.
Blarepaw kept his claws in as he stepped back from her, swiping his paw hitting her muzzle. The Tom aimed a quick blow to her shoulder "Let's see what you got." whispered the apprentice under his breath.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old May 30th, 2017, 11:34 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
[Yeah, that might be best]

The white tom licked the top of his mates head, he took a few moments to respond to Stormheart. "Well, I am not sure..." He sighed. "If we gave them away to some cat in the clan the kits would find out sooner or later that we gave them away and if we had another litter it might cause some tensions between us and the first litter of kits. But if we give them to another clan cats might treat them differently or treat us differently for giving them away..." He mewed. The tom was having many conflicting thoughts and he wasn't sure what to think. He nuzzled Stormheart once more, "We will figure it out." He said.
[Do you think you could make it... The device im on is awful and I cant copy/paste anything... Plus more ppl reply to your finders XD... Ill take our form down and hope they dont get angry...]
Stormheart shook slightly.
''Maybe I should ask Halestar... Maybe she could help us out...'' she whispered.

Old May 30th, 2017, 12:04 PM

Quote:
[Do you think you could make it... The device im on is awful and I cant copy/paste anything... Plus more ppl reply to your finders XD... Ill take our form down and hope they dont get angry...]
Stormheart shook slightly.
''Maybe I should ask Halestar... Maybe she could help us out...'' she whispered.
[I can make it xD but I will do it after I finish lunch]

Cloudfeather nodded, "Maybe your sister will know what to do." He mewed.

Old May 30th, 2017, 12:21 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
[I can make it xD but I will do it after I finish lunch]

Cloudfeather nodded, "Maybe your sister will know what to do." He mewed.
[ok!]
"Ill go see if she isnt busy...'' Stormheart said walking away.

Old May 30th, 2017, 04:23 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringtrapFNAF View Post
Blarepaw kept his claws in as he stepped back from her, swiping his paw hitting her muzzle. The Tom aimed a quick blow to her shoulder "Let's see what you got." whispered the apprentice under his breath.
Gingerpaw giggled lightly. She let him hit her shoulder, but then moved to his side, and swiping a paw at his flank. Then, she rushed to his other side, aiming a blow there.
Old May 30th, 2017, 06:09 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
The pretty calico smiled at him, those simple words made her heart flutter, she pressed closed to him as she felt his strong paws wrap around her. "You don't know how much I love you, Goldeneye..." She mewed softly, enjoying every bit of time she had with the tom. Returning the loving gaze, she buried her face in the crook of his neck and licked it happily. "I can't wait to join ShadowClan now, who knows what'll happen in the future!" Bella purred, eyes half-closed as she gazed at the deputy, she didn't know why, but she could see them having a family in the future, she wouldn't mind at all having kits, surely not his, after all, they would need offsprings in order to make the family continue, she just didn't want to talk about kits so soon.
"I bet I do," Goldeneye laughed, "As...well...I barely even know how to put into words how much I love you!" He said warmly, yet awkwardly. "Anything can happen, really," he laughed, though he was still excited, he could barely wait for Bella to join. He nuzzled the she-cat, smiling still, he would love to have kits with her at some point, but, well, it did seem a little too soon for that. "I guess I should be heading back to Shadowclan," he said gingerly, "I mean, I do have a lot of work to do," he laughed. The deputy nuzzling her once again, "I can't wait to have you in Shadowclan," he said warmly, smiling at her. Then he got up, still awkwardly smiling, waiting to see how the she-cat reacted, as he really didn't want to hurt her.