Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 12:48 AM

Old December 15th, 2021, 10:40 AM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Cattail Pond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomtamer View Post
Ravenclaw breathes in Vinewatcher's scent as they watch her. They beam with happiness and, likely, when they go into camp, cats will see a difference in the wiry blue-grey cat.
Vinewatcher purred quietly unable to hide how happy she was as she stayed near Ravenclaw.

Last edited by Clock Dragonshifter; December 15th, 2021 at 11:10 AM.
Old December 15th, 2021, 10:48 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clock Dragonshifter View Post
Vinewatcher purred quietly unable to hide how happy she was as she stayed near Ravenclaw.
Ravenclaw watches out for any danger. Now that they have Vinewatcher by their side, they will protect her with their life.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old December 15th, 2021, 11:11 AM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

Quote:
Ravenclaw watches out for any danger. Now that they have Vinewatcher by their side, they will protect her with their life.
(Vinewatcher don't need protection she strong girl)

The silver tabby looked up at the sky before turning her gaze back to Ravenclaw.
Old December 15th, 2021, 11:14 AM

Quote:
(Vinewatcher don't need protection she strong girl)

The silver tabby looked up at the sky before turning her gaze back to Ravenclaw.
(Ik, but he always protects those he loves, because they are few and far apart.)
(I almost put 'Rabieclaw' @n@ ;-; )

Ravenclaw smiles at Vinewatcher as his blue-grey pelt ruffles slightly.

Old December 15th, 2021, 11:17 AM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

Quote:
(Ik, but he always protects those he loves, because they are few and far apart.)
(I almost put 'Rabieclaw' @n@ ;-; )

Ravenclaw smiles at Vinewatcher as his blue-grey pelt ruffles slightly.
Vinewatcher smiles warmly.

(ah yes Rabieclaw born with Rabbies)
Old December 15th, 2021, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Vinewatcher smiles warmly.

(ah yes Rabieclaw born with Rabbies)
(XD)

Ravenclaw purrs loudly as they walk into camp.
(Want me to post a starter with them in camp now?)

Old December 15th, 2021, 12:43 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

Quote:
(XD)

Ravenclaw purrs loudly as they walk into camp.
(Want me to post a starter with them in camp now?)
(yes please!)
Old December 15th, 2021, 07:53 PM
Medicine Cat IRL /j

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyo_driftin View Post
“I hope not either,” Snowleap agreed, giving a tired sigh, “We cannot afford to lose any prey this close to the cold moons.” The thought of Shadowclan, or any other clan for that matter, stealing their food, did not sit well with him. He, and many other Riverclan cats, worked harder than ever these days to prepare for Leafbare. They did not have the time nor the opportunities to mess that up. He lifted his head, closing his eyes, feeling the cold air ruffle through his fur as he thought for a moment.
“I most likely won’t,” The Riverclan tomcat replied, opening his eyes as he indulged in their conversation once more, “You’re right, especially with how things are right now. We can’t afford any reckless actions. Speaking of which, what do you have planned for tomorrow?” He asked, raising a curious eyebrow at them. Snowleap knew he wasn’t the best when it came to conversation, but he liked Morningfeather (/p) so far and hoped they didn’t mind his company. As they sat here together, Snowleap began to grow cold, making him shudder again. Maybe they should both head back to camp soon…
The Riverclan tomcat chuckled slightly at his clanmate’s words. “You really don’t like kittypets, huh?” He said, poking fun in a lighthearted manner, “You know, my father was a kittypet. Wore one of them noisy collars around his neck.” Snowleap didn’t often talk about his life before Riverclan (he didn’t really like to, usually). “I could never imagine living my life how he did…”

“I don’t trust them not to steal our prey.” Morningfeather admitted, looking past Snowleap into the distance, letting out a small huff of air as they thought about it. “Less than any other clan. Especially given how they have been, recently,” Morningfeather hissed, worry in their tone, ears flattening. “I hope not to see them.” Morningfeather’s ear twitched as they listened to the tomcat, turning their gaze from past Snowleap, directly onto them.
“Tomorrow? Well, I didn’t really have much planned, other than the usual hunting for prey, warrior duties, the normal routine…” Morningfeather huffed. “If I’m put on a patrol, I can only hope not to see any ShadowClan patrols. I’ll die RiverClan, of course, but I would hate to die unnecessarily.” They shuddered at the thought, clawing at the loose stones mixed with mud below their paws. “Mouse-brains,” they whispered under their breath.
“I don’t like kittypets. I can’t understand why they would choose to live like that, even if they are lazy,” they perked their ears, eyes gleaming with curiosity as they heard what Snowleap was saying. “Your feather wore one of those collars? How strange,” Morningfeather noted. “I would never have guessed that. I’m glad you’re with the clan, instead.”
Old December 16th, 2021, 12:45 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Cattail Pond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeran View Post
“I don’t trust them not to steal our prey.” Morningfeather admitted, looking past Snowleap into the distance, letting out a small huff of air as they thought about it. “Less than any other clan. Especially given how they have been, recently,” Morningfeather hissed, worry in their tone, ears flattening. “I hope not to see them.” Morningfeather’s ear twitched as they listened to the tomcat, turning their gaze from past Snowleap, directly onto them.
“Tomorrow? Well, I didn’t really have much planned, other than the usual hunting for prey, warrior duties, the normal routine…” Morningfeather huffed. “If I’m put on a patrol, I can only hope not to see any ShadowClan patrols. I’ll die RiverClan, of course, but I would hate to die unnecessarily.” They shuddered at the thought, clawing at the loose stones mixed with mud below their paws. “Mouse-brains,” they whispered under their breath.
“I don’t like kittypets. I can’t understand why they would choose to live like that, even if they are lazy,” they perked their ears, eyes gleaming with curiosity as they heard what Snowleap was saying. “Your feather wore one of those collars? How strange,” Morningfeather noted. “I would never have guessed that. I’m glad you’re with the clan, instead.”
“I’m more worried about Windclan.” Snowleap said, pawing at the ground, “They’re most likely to go to war with Shadowclan soon, which is understandable, but they are already weak enough as it is.” The tall warrior wanted nothing to go with a battle, especially now, since Riverclan was going good for the most part. Kestrelstar was even making a speedy recovery after the coyote attack. “I just wish the clans could exist in peace.” The Riverclan warrior didn’t know how to feel about all of this. It honestly just made him tired, but maybe that was just him getting tired from staying out so late tonight. He wondered if Morningfeather felt the same way now.

“You could always come hunting with me if you need something new for your routine,” The dark-furred tomcat suggested casually, scratching an itch behind his right ear with one paw, “I’m always down to go hunting with a fellow clanmate.” He looked over at the other Riverclan warrior with a slight head tilt. “That way, you can avoid being put on a patrol that sees Shadowclan.” Snowleap said this with a small, friendly smile. To be honest, he didn’t want to be put on a patrol either and risk seeing Lynxfall. Their friendship needed to be kept safe while Shadowclan was like this and he’d do anything to just keep the peace as much as possible. He yawned again, shaking his head in order to wake himself up. It would not be a wise decision to fall asleep in the cold way out here tonight.

“I’ve never really met a kittypet outside of my father, so I don’t really know how to feel about them.” Snowleap said with a slight shrug. He hated his father, truth be told, but that wasn’t because of him being a kittypet. “I’m much happier here in Riverclan, I don’t ever want to live anywhere else.” There was a lot to the young warrior’s kithood regarding his parents, but at this point, he was much too tired to even think about discussing such a thing. “Hey, I think I’m gonna start heading back to camp. You want to come along?” Snowleap felt so tired and would pass out soon if he didn’t get to nis nest in the warrior’s den.
Old December 16th, 2021, 04:57 PM
Medicine Cat IRL /j

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyo_driftin View Post
“I’m more worried about Windclan.” Snowleap said, pawing at the ground, “They’re most likely to go to war with Shadowclan soon, which is understandable, but they are already weak enough as it is.” The tall warrior wanted nothing to go with a battle, especially now, since Riverclan was going good for the most part. Kestrelstar was even making a speedy recovery after the coyote attack. “I just wish the clans could exist in peace.” The Riverclan warrior didn’t know how to feel about all of this. It honestly just made him tired, but maybe that was just him getting tired from staying out so late tonight. He wondered if Morningfeather felt the same way now.

“You could always come hunting with me if you need something new for your routine,” The dark-furred tomcat suggested casually, scratching an itch behind his right ear with one paw, “I’m always down to go hunting with a fellow clanmate.” He looked over at the other Riverclan warrior with a slight head tilt. “That way, you can avoid being put on a patrol that sees Shadowclan.” Snowleap said this with a small, friendly smile. To be honest, he didn’t want to be put on a patrol either and risk seeing Lynxfall. Their friendship needed to be kept safe while Shadowclan was like this and he’d do anything to just keep the peace as much as possible. He yawned again, shaking his head in order to wake himself up. It would not be a wise decision to fall asleep in the cold way out here tonight.

“I’ve never really met a kittypet outside of my father, so I don’t really know how to feel about them.” Snowleap said with a slight shrug. He hated his father, truth be told, but that wasn’t because of him being a kittypet. “I’m much happier here in Riverclan, I don’t ever want to live anywhere else.” There was a lot to the young warrior’s kithood regarding his parents, but at this point, he was much too tired to even think about discussing such a thing. “Hey, I think I’m gonna start heading back to camp. You want to come along?” Snowleap felt so tired and would pass out soon if he didn’t get to nis nest in the warrior’s den.
“I’m worried about WindClan as well, but it is concerning… if they are going to go to war with ShadowClan, how long will it be until RiverClan- our clan, might have to get involved?” They questioned in a serious tone, eyes narrowing and demeanor completely changing for a few moments, before they realised. They let out a light sigh, shaking their pelt out and chuckling to themself. “Oh, well. That’s not going to happen anytime soon; it’s better to stay positive, don’t you think? Maybe a war won’t happen at all, and everything will just be peaceful again,” they kept their mouth slightly open to breathe in the air, before yawning and stretching, their claws unsheathing as they grabbed at the ground, before returning to their normal stance. “There’s no real reason to worry. Everything will turn out alright.”
They struggled to pay attention to what Snowleap was saying at first. Their ears perked at the mention of going hunting with the tom however, as their mismatched eyes looked right into Snowleap’s, gleaming at the sound of the offer. “I would love to go hunting with you. I haven’t really asked other clanmates before, and they haven’t asked me; so it would be a nice change of pace.” They meowed cheerfully. They watched when Snowleap yawned again, Morningfeather flicking their ear a couple of times and blinking. They were about to ask another question, but kept their mouth shut for a few moments. They let out a small sigh of relief upon hearing Snowleap asking them to go back along to camp.
“I was going to ask you that,” Morningfeather meowed with relief. “I thought you looked a little tired, but was worried I was wrong. I’ll head back with you; it’s better to head back with a buddy as well, rather than alone.”