Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The whole night sky |...
Last post by Luminous
Today 12:13 PM
Take it or double it!
Last post by gs29513
Today 12:08 PM
riverclan, attack! [rc v...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 12:07 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 11:56 AM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 11:34 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 10th, 2020, 12:40 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Fallenheart turned around upon being tapped on the shoulder, then did a double take as he processed the cream tabby's words. "Oh. Of course," the dark-furred warrior replied, attempting not to stare at the other cat's tilted face. What were they trying to get out of him? Fallenheart didn't mind cuteness, it was just a bit odd coming from a cat larger than him. "I'm Fallenheart, by the way," the warrior introduced just in case. "Lightbubble, correct?" He was pretty sure that they were around the same age. Then why would the other cat need to wash off his paws? And why ask for company whilst doing so?

@RedHead
Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by nocturnal; May 11th, 2020 at 07:54 AM.
Old May 10th, 2020, 12:44 PM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cörruptly View Post
Sparrowsnap peered sullenly up, her cheeks reddened with insuperable rage; her mind whirled like a tornado, her head hot with guilty hate. It was over -- everything... It was all over and done: her reputation, her friendships, her potential... OVER. ALL OVER. Every cat, every Clanmate -- they all hated her now.

And for StarClan's sake, thought Sparrowsnap solemnly, I doubt Cypresspaw and Bloodtooth even genuinely like me anymore.

The mottled she-cat's fiery amber gaze practically burned into Swiftpaw's as she spoke.

"I'll stop bullying you, alright?" she croaked. "I'll stop bullying you, and I'll mature -- will you hate and want to kill me then?"
He turned around, light smile plastered on his muzzle. "I never wanted to kill you, just for you to stop, thanks." He turned back around and went into the apprentice den.
Old May 10th, 2020, 01:00 PM
a plant

My Mood: Yeehaw

Post Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@shadowcla
Once Blackkit fell asleep Venomkit waddled back to her soft moss spot. She lays down and goes back to sleep for the rest of the night
Old May 10th, 2020, 01:07 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Scorchpaw snickered at Blackpaw's response, shaking his head in mock disbelief. He turned at Frostpaw's response, frowning slightly at his lack of enthusiasm, but brushing it off quickly. A smile immediately crossed his face as Blackpaw spoke again though, the large ginger tomcat playfully bumping him back. "I was thinking we could go frog hunting? I've heard it really sharpens your hunting skills. And we could get one of our mentors to go with us!" Scorchpaw's gaze went back over to Frostpaw, questioning. "You should come with us Frostpaw! It'll be fun!" Socrchpaw then glanced towards Thornpaw, who for some had retired to her nest in the corner. "You can come with us too, if you want to Thornpaw."

@Mentallyunstable @bmkmb @Lynxpaw

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 10th, 2020, 01:49 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Zesty Mango

Ribbitkit had been hiding for quite a while before he got the first sign of where his brother was. The rustling of bushes getting closer and closer alerted him that Croakingkit must be near. As he heard the soft thrum of footsteps on the ground, he froze, holding his breath and trying not to make even the slightest sound or movement. But soon the footsteps disappeared and the rustling continued in the bushes on the other side. The brown tabby kit smiled. His brother hadn't suspected a thing! Ribbitkit giggled a little bit, but soon grew increasingly bored. The minutes ticked by and Croakingkit still hadn't found him yet. He was tempted to reveal himself to his brother, but that wouldn't be any fun. Had his brother forgotten him? No. He wouldn't. As he heard footsteps approaching the pile, he hoped it was his littermate, ready to uncover him at any moment. It was getting quite stuffy and uncomfortable under all that prey, and Ribbitkit wanted out right now. The footsteps were accompanied by the sounds of a grumbling belly, and the young tom willed his brother to take a piece of prey from the side of the pile he was on. And he did. As the frog covering his ears was lifted, Ribbitkit shot his head up, his golden eyes meeting Croakingkit's green ones. "Finally! You found me!" He sprang all the way up, shaking the loose dirt and prey from his fur. "I thought you'd given up and taken a nap or something. Come here!" He padded up to his brother, and purred nuzzling his head against Croakingkit's. "Now I'm hungry too, can we share that frog?" He hoped his brother would forgive him for choosing such a difficult hiding spot. And sharing prey would also be the perfect way to apologize for his previous outburst.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩

Last edited by Puddle~; May 10th, 2020 at 01:50 PM.
Old May 10th, 2020, 02:49 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cucumberr View Post
@Zesty Mango

Venomkit crouched down in an invisble bush staring at a moss ball like its prey. Her tail sways from side to side before she jumps on the moss ball and holds it in between her paws.
Roaringkit smiled,” Well done, Venomcloud.” she meowed flicking her tail happily enjoying the game.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 10th, 2020, 02:51 PM
<3 Lovable weirdo <3

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Tigerkit had gotten off on a very late start. It was already past sunhigh. I slept in that late? she thought to herself. She got up from her nest to stretch her legs and shake out her fur.

#ChildhoodTvShowChallenge

Last edited by Rynni; May 10th, 2020 at 02:52 PM.
Old May 10th, 2020, 03:01 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenleap View Post

He turned around, light smile plastered on his muzzle. "I never wanted to kill you, just for you to stop, thanks." He turned back around and went into the apprentice den.
A satisfied smirk curved Sparrowsnap's muzzle as soon as those magical words spilled from Swiftpaw's maw. "Good," she whispered, and got up to walk -- or rather limp -- into the warrior's den.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old May 10th, 2020, 03:05 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddletail View Post
@Zesty Mango

Ribbitkit had been hiding for quite a while before he got the first sign of where his brother was. The rustling of bushes getting closer and closer alerted him that Croakingkit must be near. As he heard the soft thrum of footsteps on the ground, he froze, holding his breath and trying not to make even the slightest sound or movement. But soon the footsteps disappeared and the rustling continued in the bushes on the other side. The brown tabby kit smiled. His brother hadn't suspected a thing! Ribbitkit giggled a little bit, but soon grew increasingly bored. The minutes ticked by and Croakingkit still hadn't found him yet. He was tempted to reveal himself to his brother, but that wouldn't be any fun. Had his brother forgotten him? No. He wouldn't. As he heard footsteps approaching the pile, he hoped it was his littermate, ready to uncover him at any moment. It was getting quite stuffy and uncomfortable under all that prey, and Ribbitkit wanted out right now. The footsteps were accompanied by the sounds of a grumbling belly, and the young tom willed his brother to take a piece of prey from the side of the pile he was on. And he did. As the frog covering his ears was lifted, Ribbitkit shot his head up, his golden eyes meeting Croakingkit's green ones. "Finally! You found me!" He sprang all the way up, shaking the loose dirt and prey from his fur. "I thought you'd given up and taken a nap or something. Come here!" He padded up to his brother, and purred nuzzling his head against Croakingkit's. "Now I'm hungry too, can we share that frog?" He hoped his brother would forgive him for choosing such a difficult hiding spot. And sharing prey would also be the perfect way to apologize for his previous outburst.
Croakingkit was surprised to see his brother hiding in the prey, but he concealed his surprise. He nuzzled his brother back,” It was a good hiding spot. Sure, we can share the frog together.” he meowed as he set the frog down in a nice spot in the sunlight and laid down in the sun and nudged the frog over to Ribbitkit a little bit.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 10th, 2020, 03:10 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

[ @Pepperpot would you like for them to meet now? ]
Sparrowsnap limped achingly into the warrior's den, her maw parting to absorb the unusual aromas that surrounded her like mist: she had never been in this part of ShadowClan territory before, had only ever slept in and experienced the ruckus of the jumbled apprentice's den. The smell, though, was at least comforting -- well, a bit. She would have to adapt to the scent of this den just as she would have had to adapt to the scent of the Dark Forest.

She puffed a sigh and flopped painfully down. It's funny. Sometimes I miss that place.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Closed Thread