Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
DOWN THE RABBITHOLE/mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:39 PM
Looking for headers and...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:38 PM
count down until staff...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 11:33 PM
The tangles of research...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:29 PM
a mutt that weeps after it...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Today 11:29 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 29th, 2020, 04:10 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

"Oh, let's be real, sweetheart.. your appetite is never satisfied anyway."

Oaksting had to snort when she half-ignored him, using his paw to flick at the side of her cheek. "You should stop that 'holier than thou' act, darlin'-- it's never been a good look on you."

Ah, there she was. How despicable. "Invite him over all you want.. I'll make sure he knows what a wicked little thing you are, playin' with hearts 'til they ain't of use to you. They won't have much of an appetite either, once they recognize you for what you are.. harpy."

Gimpy? Oaksting let out a hoarse laugh at her pathetic little insult. "I thought you'd be more clever than that! You always were shallow.. targeting the injured to make yourself feel better." Lightly, he bared his fangs at her. "I don't need help, darlin'.." Though walking was a pain, he was pretty sure interacting with Aspenbreeze was more so. Seeing her be a snob to him.. of all things!

"Well, a lonely little grouse like yourself seemed to need some company. A shame you fail in the hostess department, must be all that fake superiority goin' to your head." If he could, he would have brushed his tail against her flank just to make her uncomfortable.. but unfortunately with his damaged legs came a damaged tail. All he could do was a short flick.

"I remember such a sugary little she-cat a few moons ago.. to think you became such a large, vile crow."

[ @Dust ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 29th, 2020, 04:34 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Gentlemoo was startled by Breezefeather’s rage,” Easy there cowboy.” he meowed shocked at the toms rage,” I’ve got huge paws. I’ll kill those kits the first time I visit them by accidentally squashing them as I walk through the nursery, I figure they’d rather be alive, than accidentally killed by their father.” he meowed glancing at his oversized paws.
Breezefeather rolled his eyes. "I am thin as a twig, if we're going by your logic, I could be killed by my kits playing with me. However, by learning by experiencing you automatically know how to react around them and by being careful. The kits may seem fragile, but trust me you're the fragile one here. Once you've had wounds from their sharp teeth and a sore back from having them climb all over you, you can talk about fragility." Shaking his head he didn't know in all honesty what was wrong with this tom. He had kits, something Breezefeather himself had had but lost. Lost them all... His eyes lost their rage for but a moment, the anger kindling up yet again.. This tom did not seem to understand the preciousness of kits. "Kits are precious. They are the future of the clan and not taking responsibility for your own kits and your own actions, make me dread to think how well you're doing as a warrior and even if you should ever be given an apprentice."

--
@RedHead @S-oft

Pumapaw sighed as Mooselily's words and took in another deep breath before turning to Lupinpaw, rolling her eyes slightly but then shuffled her paws so she was facing the younger apprentice. "I.. am sorry. For pushing you into the dirt.. And laughing at you. But you gotta be better at standing on you paws. Mama Moo can't protect you every time... Some day a Shadowclan warrior will come to you and trip you over... but won't help you up. So," she poked him, "you gotta toughen up. Don't want some random warrior to trample over you and have you kill them by your sobbing do we." With that the cream molly rose and then slowly stalked away before looking back at Mooselily. "You gotta toughen him up."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 29th, 2020, 04:44 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Puffinhops interaction with that self centred Gentlemoo had left his mourning parents he hadn't even know. Bitterness filled his mouth as the foreign feeling of anger bubbled in his chest.
The tuxedo Tom usually felt proud of being non confrontational, negative environments did nothing good, but listening to a cat get so worked up over the Joy's of having kittens left him feeling...
alone.

{ Open! }

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 29th, 2020, 09:33 AM

My Mood: Amused
Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

Quote:
Twilightstar raised an ear while still looking bored out of her mind. The she-cat continued talking like the leader was supposed to care about this stuff. "If you've learned about the clans then you know that we don't take very well to outsiders in our territory." The relaxed leader raised a paw and purposely unsheathed her thorn-tipped claws and gave them a lick. "Now I haven't seen this sister of yours, I don't believe, and your stories are on the boring side so I don't care much for them. I have to return home so you need to get going." Twilightstar makes a shooing motion with her raised paw, tail curling with inpatients.

Cherry was abot to leave before perking up "... I wouldn't be immediately murdered if I asked to join?" she asked half joking half serious
Old April 29th, 2020, 11:09 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbot View Post

The Calliby hopped out into the clearing, clumps of dried grass clamped in his jaws. A few blades falling out as he practically strut out. He B-Lined for the Warriors den, taking a second to look it over before hoisting himself up with a few muffled grunts. Once on top of the Den, he gently placed the grass down and did his best to quietly pat it down.

Yes, it was all coming together, all Peonykit had to do now was get some sort of pully thing, and his prank would work wonders!

@Wolfie @Zesty Mango
(It it pee-on-ee or Pee-yawn-ee or Peuny) I can’t pronounce that prefix for the life of me)
@Wolfie
Basilkit saw Peonykit and waved her tail,” Hi Peonykit, what’s up?” she asked flicking her tail, she was curious at to what Peonykit was doing.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 29th, 2020, 11:15 AM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Darkkit slowly entered the nursery, trying to keep to the shadows and find an empty nest, hoping no one would notice the she cat had been not in the nursery for a while or would be too distracted to care
(Open)
Old April 29th, 2020, 11:24 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Breezefeather rolled his eyes. "I am thin as a twig, if we're going by your logic, I could be killed by my kits playing with me. However, by learning by experiencing you automatically know how to react around them and by being careful. The kits may seem fragile, but trust me you're the fragile one here. Once you've had wounds from their sharp teeth and a sore back from having them climb all over you, you can talk about fragility." Shaking his head he didn't know in all honesty what was wrong with this tom. He had kits, something Breezefeather himself had had but lost. Lost them all... His eyes lost their rage for but a moment, the anger kindling up yet again.. This tom did not seem to understand the preciousness of kits. "Kits are precious. They are the future of the clan and not taking responsibility for your own kits and your own actions, make me dread to think how well you're doing as a warrior and even if you should ever be given an apprentice."

--
@RedHead @S-oft

Pumapaw sighed as Mooselily's words and took in another deep breath before turning to Lupinpaw, rolling her eyes slightly but then shuffled her paws so she was facing the younger apprentice. "I.. am sorry. For pushing you into the dirt.. And laughing at you. But you gotta be better at standing on you paws. Mama Moo can't protect you every time... Some day a Shadowclan warrior will come to you and trip you over... but won't help you up. So," she poked him, "you gotta toughen up. Don't want some random warrior to trample over you and have you kill them by your sobbing do we." With that the cream molly rose and then slowly stalked away before looking back at Mooselily. "You gotta toughen him up."
It was a good point about kits claws being sharp,” I would be a terrible mentor.” he meowed not even considering taking an apprentice again,” I mentored an apprentice for a day, I was not the right cat. I resigned after showing the borders to the apprentice. I was tripping over my words trying to help the apprentice know what each clan smelled like. So how would I explain to kits things like Starclan, the clans, the Warrior code, how to eat prey, how to groom fur, why to play with sheathed claws, to respect elders...there’s so much to raising kits. I’m not sure I would even remember to teach them everything, then their mentor would think they are stupid, all because of me.” meowed Gentlemoo.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 29th, 2020, 11:26 AM
5,445 posts on old site

(OPEN to a queen)
Tulipapple glanced at the queens,” I’m expecting kits, what should I be prepared for. I’d just like some advice. If one of you can afford the time to give me advice.” she meowed

Last edited by Mango; April 29th, 2020 at 11:26 AM.
Old April 29th, 2020, 12:23 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

Darkkit slowly came into the elders den, gently nudging an elder. Her vision blurry with tears and needing some advice @Pouncepaw
Old April 29th, 2020, 12:46 PM

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
(I am so sorry for taking so long to reply to this)
Songbird lifted her head at the commotion that was taking place at the front entrance of the nursery. "What do you want?" She said cooly as she looked the molly up and down. The mottled queen has been on guard with who's coming in and out of her den since the last kit incident.

--------

"Of course, my Love. Is that all that is troubling you?" Songbird said between her humming.

She nodded. smiling. While she padded out of the nursery and back to the apprentice den she thought,"I'll fight those coyotes if they ever come back. I'm an apprentice now!" (This roleplay was started before she became one so I completely forgot until now lol)
Closed Thread