Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Quietcloud finder
Last post by DaUwULord
Today 05:27 PM
Sweetclaw finder
Last post by korok
Today 05:24 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 05:22 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Today 05:10 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 05:02 PM

Old May 7th, 2020, 08:50 PM
yeehaw

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

Crocusblaze's eyes flickered back down to the warrior and bristled suddenly. A fox! That was a big deal and he'd have to report it when he got back home, assuming he didn't encounter it on the way there. Not like he wasn't big enough to take on an average adult fox alone, but he'd likely end up very injured. Plus, he didn't want to kill anything again that was even vaguely cat-shaped any time soon. Taking in a breath of air through their mouth, they just hadn't noticed the stench of fox before. It was definitely there.

"Are you alright?" He asked, voice tinted with genuine concern for the stranger. "I hope nobody got too hurt. Especially this soon after the raid," he fretted. There was no hate or anger in his voice at the mention of the recent battle...just shame, really.

@Spiderfrost
Old May 7th, 2020, 09:23 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

-- @Salt --

Bightwhisker sighed and made the choice to settle down to relax. Maybe a rest would help in the long run.

"One cat got hurt bad before i chased it off. I'm just happy the apprentice with us wasn't touched." he admitted. "Not ideal, after all the dramatics our clans have just dealt with--how is Shadowclan after that by the way. We kind of just..." the pale furred tom waved a paw around as if that could describe the surprise raid riverclan had done in the name of thunderclan.

"We'll recover, are you all going to be good? Two raid in such quick succession must have seriously stressed out that medicine cat of yours."
Old May 8th, 2020, 04:32 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Bluepetal ]

Eagleflower padded along towards the center of the territory, the sounds growing more and more welcoming to him as he went on. And there were so, so many trees. The great wooden beasts stretched above him, scraping against the sky. They were so beautiful... Feeling a little movement by his ear, he turned to see Honeypaw trying to place a flower behind it, its silky pink petals just touching his fur. He meant down so he was easier to reach, and smiled at the cat. Touching his nose to hers in thanks, he purred.
"Thanks, little flower." He mewed, trying out a nickname for the quiet apprentice.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old May 9th, 2020, 12:50 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

@Moon Lily
Honeypaw purred louder. She liked that nickname. "You're welcome," she stopped and quite awkwardly mewed "Big Bear?" She wasn't good at giving nicknames.

Last edited by Star child; May 9th, 2020 at 12:51 PM.
Old May 9th, 2020, 02:57 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
Wormbite gave a nod to Lightpaw to confirm that she was ding-ding.. right! "Beastspark, " He mewed to Lightpaw. What an strange name the tom had. "has been Icestar's deputy for a couple of moons now, " Tail flickering, the medicine cat. The medicine cat? The tom paused, he didn't think he actually knew it. They always kept changing it up.

"I do not remember their medicine cat but, if you're that curious you can ask Otterstone when we get back, " He would take a step closer to the border, bending down to sniff the ground. Ugh, ShadowClan always had the most unpleasant scent. Wormbite gestured for Lightpaw to also come closer, "They have a knack for crossing the border. If you ever smell this-- alert the warrior you're with before you confront them, " He pulled back. Considering Shadowclan also had a knack for.. being unpredictable-- which was annoying-- Wormbite believed it was best to just .. avoid then if you can.

(Sorry this reply took a while, I'm very sick)
Lightpaw puffed out her chest knowing she had gotten the right answer, and noted that Beastspark was the deputy. Lightpaw inhaled the Shadowclan scent when Wormbite informed her it was so important. She shivered at the musky reek and recalled that the warriors who returned from battle had smelt a bit like the damp territory, which immediately reminded her that cats were hurt. She shook the scent from her nose. She silently hoped she would never have to confront any other warriors on the border, it seemed much more personal than blindly following her leader into a battle. "Why do other clans normally cross borders? It can't possibly get you that more extra prey?"

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old May 9th, 2020, 10:49 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

[ @Bluepetal ]

Eagleflower laughed at his new nickname. It was quite accurate. His deep brown tones did look somewhat like the notorious predator, and his well-exercised muscles were quite defined. He just liked to get out and climb, something he could never shake despite settling into Riverclan so well and so long ago.
"I like that, little flower." He purred, beckoning her closer. He could hear a thrush in the branches above, which was good prey as any. and besides, he wanted his apprentice to learn how to climb. If she was being taught by a former Skyclanner, she might as well. He turned to her, eyes glittering.
"Reckon you could get that?"

Old May 10th, 2020, 12:27 AM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

@Moon Lily
Honeypaw crept to where Eagleflower was pointing, and stared at the thrush. "Maybe."
She crouched, trying to be still as she could. "Do I jump, or climb first?" She whispered to her mentor, keeping her eyes on the thrush.

Last edited by Star child; May 10th, 2020 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Forgot to mention.
Old May 10th, 2020, 03:49 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

[ @Bluepetal ]

Eagleflower followed her gaze, the brown bird flitting around in nervous patterns. It appeared to be settling down, slowly. Its feathers lay flat against its round body, and he let out a sigh of relief as it finally sat still in the branch. It was thick enough to hold Honeypaw's weight, hopefully, which made it an easy enough catch. He gestured softly to the trunk, its bark scarred from multiple scratches and clawmarks.
"Try climbing first. The...the bird might feel your jump if you put too much power into it." He mewed gently. His gaze went to her determined eyes, fixated on the bird. He doubted she'd have any problems with catching it.

Old May 10th, 2020, 04:34 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
(Sorry this reply took a while, I'm very sick)
Lightpaw puffed out her chest knowing she had gotten the right answer, and noted that Beastspark was the deputy. Lightpaw inhaled the Shadowclan scent when Wormbite informed her it was so important. She shivered at the musky reek and recalled that the warriors who returned from battle had smelt a bit like the damp territory, which immediately reminded her that cats were hurt. She shook the scent from her nose. She silently hoped she would never have to confront any other warriors on the border, it seemed much more personal than blindly following her leader into a battle. "Why do other clans normally cross borders? It can't possibly get you that more extra prey?"
[ it's fine ! <3 i hope you feel better, please take care ]

Wormbite paused for a moment, "Curiosity. Spite. Relationships. Usually for their own personal benefits, " He explained. He would glance around the scenery for a moment, trying to see if there was anything that was worth pointing out.

He glanced at the darkening sky, "I'll show you the Cattail pond then we'll head home. If you think you can still walk for a bit more, " Wormbite finally mewed out, his tail flickering. Hell, maybe if they were lucky they could catch a fish before the sun completely set.

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc[tw] bones and all
Old May 11th, 2020, 01:12 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

Honeypaw started toward the tree slowly, put her fore paws onto the tree, unsheathing her claws, and pulled herself upward, slinking to the bird. She climbed as slowly and quietly as she could, and she got so close that she wondered if the bird could sense her. Then she jumped.
@Moon Lily