Old May 4th, 2020, 06:49 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Lightpaw didn't have to think too hard about the leader of Shadowclan. She'd been hearing her name whispered around the camp every second of the day. Cats eyes always darted around like she was going to jump out any second. "Icestar." She mewed firmly, not really sure if she should be proud she knew of that knowledge. The circumstances of her knowing, were less than admirable. The deputy of Shadowclan was less well known. In fact, before today she wasn't sure she knew any of the deputies. The medicine cat was a mystery as well. Although Lightpaw knew at least one from different clans. She thought back to Coyotesnarl, who'd appeared right after the raid. "Not the deputy or medicine cat though."
Wormbite gave a nod to Lightpaw to confirm that she was ding-ding.. right! "Beastspark, " He mewed to Lightpaw. What an strange name the tom had. "has been Icestar's deputy for a couple of moons now, " Tail flickering, the medicine cat. The medicine cat? The tom paused, he didn't think he actually knew it. They always kept changing it up.

"I do not remember their medicine cat but, if you're that curious you can ask Otterstone when we get back, " He would take a step closer to the border, bending down to sniff the ground. Ugh, ShadowClan always had the most unpleasant scent. Wormbite gestured for Lightpaw to also come closer, "They have a knack for crossing the border. If you ever smell this-- alert the warrior you're with before you confront them, " He pulled back. Considering Shadowclan also had a knack for.. being unpredictable-- which was annoying-- Wormbite believed it was best to just .. avoid then if you can.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old May 4th, 2020, 07:10 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
Still down, Owlflight felt a trickle of blood drip down over his eye. His muzzle laid on his paws as his neck and back hurt too much to hold it up. He barely heard Brightwhisker as he spoke and hoped to StarClan that Lampreypaw was alright. He couldn't imagine seeing another apprentice dead on top of Willowpaw. Groaning, he squeezed his eyes shut, trying anything to get the pain out of his head.
(If you want, the fox can leave next post and you can probably skip Salt bc he told me it was okay for them to be skipped) @Spiderfrost @Salt
-- @Salt --

(huh, i could have sworn i replied to this??? It must have been the day i was out of it)

It wasn't until his thorn sharp claws raked against the nose of the fox when it got too close that the red furred scavenger yelped. It jerked back its head and Brightwhisker raised his paw for another attack. But with it clear the cat was making it harder than necessary to be eaten, the fox chuffed and ran off beyond the border. Dark blue eyes didn't stop watching until he no longer saw its furry behind.

As the fur along his neck came to slowly lay flat again, the lynx point scurried to Owlflights side in concern. The tom nudged at the downed warrior.

"Owlflight, hey, the fox is gone. We got to get you to the medicine cat."
Old May 4th, 2020, 07:21 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

The tom's back and top of his head where now bloody. He had few wounds but, they were great. Many teeth punctures on his back and a cut on his head.

Nodding softly, he shakily got on his paws, leaning heavily on Brightwhisker's side. His head hung low, everything hurt and his dizziness.
@Salt @Spiderfrost
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old May 5th, 2020, 11:19 AM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

"Of course," Honeypaw mewed. "Eagleflower, where's the best hunting spot in Riverclan?" She turned to him. She wanted to catch as much prey as she could.
@Moon Lily
@SilentLamb
Old May 5th, 2020, 08:48 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Bluepetal @SilentLamb ]

Eagleflower smiled reassuringly at the patrol leader, eyes curved. He could take all the time he needed. He nodded once, simply.
"Yessir! And...uh...you should know that you're a great patrol leader. Don't feel nervous!" He exclaimed, hoping that his words would do something of assistance. He was the same way, though more on the extreme side. Turning to Honeypaw, he flicked his tail south of them. It led to the center of the territory, which had a few good streams and bloomed in woodland prey.
"That way. Follow me." He purred, beckoning the apprentice forwards. He murmured thanks in Sootclaw's direction, then set off. They were gonna catch a lot of prey.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old May 7th, 2020, 01:04 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

@Moon Lily
Honeypaw followed Eagleflower, hoping that she could impress her mentor.
Then she saw a pink flower. She pick it with her teeth gently, and tried to put it in Eagleflower's fur, purring.

Last edited by Star child; May 7th, 2020 at 01:05 PM.
Old May 7th, 2020, 07:49 PM
yeehaw

My Mood: Kingly

(He/Him for Crocus this time)
Perhaps it was inappropriate to mourn here, on a border between two tense Clans. But Crocusblaze had to do this somewhere. He'd killed that RiverClan tom Snailriver and hadn't been dealing with it well. Not a ShadowClannner by birth and certainly not a cat who loved war, it weighed heavy on his heart the actions he'd been forced to commit for the sake of his Clan. Sure it had been justified but that didn't make him enjoy it any more.

He didn't believe in StarClan, he'd been kittypet born and it hadn't ever clicked with him. But for now, he'd rest near the border and stare up at the dusk lit sky, seeing the stars begin to show in the night as they twinkled softly. Maybe here they'd find some real peace, away from everyone.
@Spiderfrost
Old May 7th, 2020, 08:05 PM
What even...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salt View Post
(He/Him for Crocus this time)
Perhaps it was inappropriate to mourn here, on a border between two tense Clans. But Crocusblaze had to do this somewhere. He'd killed that RiverClan tom Snailriver and hadn't been dealing with it well. Not a ShadowClannner by birth and certainly not a cat who loved war, it weighed heavy on his heart the actions he'd been forced to commit for the sake of his Clan. Sure it had been justified but that didn't make him enjoy it any more.

He didn't believe in StarClan, he'd been kittypet born and it hadn't ever clicked with him. But for now, he'd rest near the border and stare up at the dusk lit sky, seeing the stars begin to show in the night as they twinkled softly. Maybe here they'd find some real peace, away from everyone.
@Spiderfrost

It had been a long day.

His patrol had ended up with Owlflight in the medicine cats den, and Lampreypaw was pretty shaken up. He was also pretty ruffled, but unlike in the past, he could not longer curl up next to Ravenmist and talk about the day. So here he was, on the border sometime after the fox attack and trying and failing to distract himself by finishing up marking the borders.

In hindsight, it should have been dumb of him to do this so late and alone after the raid. But frankly, Responsible Brightwhisker was away right now.

Walking the edges of their territory, the long legged tom spotted a mound of light grey fur on Shadowclan's side of the border. Tired, and in no way wanting to deal with someone trying to jump any passing Riverclanners, the warrior sighed and shuffled over.

"Hey, should I be worried you're so close to the border right now?"
Old May 7th, 2020, 08:26 PM
yeehaw

My Mood: Kingly

"Oh- no, I'm sorry!" Crocusblaze was startled by the RiverClan warrior who'd approached him. He'd thought he was going to be alone that night, left to grieve. Shuffling his paws he got up, but didn't go any closer to the border. The grey and white warrior was huge and towered over most other cats, and it wasn't all just fluff and fur. He licked his white mane of chest fur in slight embarrassment at being caught, but knew he shouldn't be ashamed. He hadn't done anything wrong.

He looked back up at the stars for a moment. "I was just having a quiet moment, I didn't intend to hunt or trespass, I promise," he said softly.
@Spiderfrost
Old May 7th, 2020, 08:31 PM
What even...

-- @Salt --

Brightwhisker looked up and up at the surprisingly large tom cat and gave a tired shrug.

"Oh, then don't mind me then..." the warrior's eyes flickered with worry. "Though you might want to be careful...My patrol and I chased off a fox that attacked us here. It ran into shadowclan territory."