Old February 2nd, 2024, 07:46 PM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Starlingflight
57 Moons
She/Her
---------------------

Starlingflight entered camp, shaking her paws dry and her pelt until it was fluffed up against the cold. "Reporting," She meowed while padding up to Dusklion, "All quiet on the ShadowClan border. Saw some fledglings testing their wings out; Seems newleaf is right around the corner." Just the thought sparked some semblance of relief and joy in the old she-cat, but she kept it clean off of her dull expression. "Orchidpaw never showed up to the patrol. When you ask em why, it had better be good." The disapproval in the black and white she-cat's tone was scathing.

"Now, since I'm done here, I'll go and dry off." She said, turning and padding back to her den and nest, where it was dry and warm.

@tallulah @Marigoldwhisper @staurn

Last edited by Tiabirb; February 2nd, 2024 at 07:46 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2024, 07:58 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
→ BeanFloat ←
|He/him | 18 moons | Purrks: Beefed up Tier One;Not Skiddin' Around | Straight | Warrior |
light marmalade fur with very bright fawn spots, green and blue eyes

tags; @MockingRabbit @al3cc766 @tallulah

Beanfloat walked back into camp his patrol mates following hopefully. He walked with his two mouses in his jaws as he walked over to Dusklion. "Where back from our hunting patrol in Sleepy Thickets"
Quote:
Originally Posted by MockingRabbit View Post
[Hunting post]
Troutstone padded behind his patrol leader, carrying his pigeon high so that is didn't drag on the ground. He set it on the prey-pile and stretched the kink out of his neck. "One pigeon and a mouse ghost!" The grey warrior reported, pretending to add a second piece the the pile.
@tallulah - @al3cc766

Dusklion
She/her | 24 moons | No purrks
Hearing one of the first patrols to report come back in, Dusklion turned to glance at Beanfloat. There wasn't much of a report other than stating they had gone to Sleepy Thicket - but hey no news often meant good news so she wouldn't complain. Whiskers twitched in amusement as Troutstone offered his "ghost mouse" catch. "Well by the damn stars, Trouts, that's the biggest ghost mouse I've ever laid my eyes on! Well done!" A loud purr rumbled in her chest as she nodded to them both, dismissing them with a flick of her tail. Yep, she liked those two.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; February 2nd, 2024 at 07:59 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2024, 08:02 PM
as long as i breathe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post
Starlingflight
57 Moons
She/Her
---------------------

Starlingflight entered camp, shaking her paws dry and her pelt until it was fluffed up against the cold. "Reporting," She meowed while padding up to Dusklion, "All quiet on the ShadowClan border. Saw some fledglings testing their wings out; Seems newleaf is right around the corner." Just the thought sparked some semblance of relief and joy in the old she-cat, but she kept it clean off of her dull expression. "Orchidpaw never showed up to the patrol. When you ask em why, it had better be good." The disapproval in the black and white she-cat's tone was scathing.

"Now, since I'm done here, I'll go and dry off." She said, turning and padding back to her den and nest, where it was dry and warm.

@tallulah @Marigoldwhisper @staurn

Dusklion
She/her | 24 moons | No purrks
The next patrol to come in was the Saltmeadow Marsh one, and Dusklion angled her ears to listen intently. Starlingflight looked a bit damp so she was curious if anything had gone awry. What had started as a solid report ended in the dark tabby flattening her ears. "Oh I'll make sure of it, don't you worry your pretty whiskers off." Orchidpaw... hmmm. Yeah, she'd have to talk with the apprentice and figure out what the punishment would be. Well, actually she would talk to Birdsnow. She wasn't allowed to give out punishments... unfortunately.

"Stay warm!" she called after the retreating she-cat with a wave of her tail and a large grin.

Old February 2nd, 2024, 08:33 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

`~Owltalon
She\Warrior\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Owltalon slowly padded behind Starlingflight. She had managed to get a few fox-lengths behind due to her daydreaming. Not that it was her intention to lag behind, she just always found herself doing it.

She offered a small smile to Dusklion, dipping her head in respect.

She really appreciated the warrior going out of her way to organize some patrols, it finally got her sorry flank to get up and do something.

She should really go on patrols more often, maybe even search parties! Those seemed interesting enough, she should probably ask Birdsnow about it when the ragdoll was free.

Maybe that'd make up for her foul mindset. She still hadn't gotten the image of Tansypaw's panicked face out of her mind or the stomach turning guilt she got with it.

Owltalon heaved a sigh, lifting her hind leg near her scarred over eye before the hesitantly dropped it. Scratching it wouldn't make her feel any better, it would just aggravate her wound.

This isn't working, Owltalon thought, her paws itching to do something useful, to reprove her worth, to convince herself that she shouldn't of been killed right then and there.I need to take a walk.

Tags;
@Tiabirb
@tallulah

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old February 5th, 2024, 09:10 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

hailstorm came back with a sparrow in his maw and dropped it

Bugclan sign ups

-+{My characters}+-

Fallingpaw
Old February 5th, 2024, 09:27 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

@tallulah

IvoryNight padded back into camp.

'Hey. Nothing out of the ordinary at Smallpines.'

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old February 6th, 2024, 03:06 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistypaw made her way back into camp carrying her three birds, hoping that Sorrelblaze and Snowfall would follow. She padded over to the prey pile, dropping off her three catches, then made her way back to Dusklion. Although she wasn't the patrol leader she supposed she would just report this real quick so they could get it over with. "We all went to Lionsbeach and there was a big flock of birds. We caught quite a few of them!" she mewed with a dip of her head to the warrior.

@tallulah @Sonwytheafr @JellyMoons (hope you don't mind i reported this real quick, i have to go sleep now and didn't want them to report in late)

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old February 6th, 2024, 03:11 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

@JellyMoons @tallulah @celeste

Snowfall padded back into camp, carrying the two birds she had caught. "Yeah, there were loads of 'em there. Hunting was very good despite it being Leaf-bare." She mewed. She quickly went over and deposited her birds on the prey pile.

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old February 6th, 2024, 07:23 PM
as long as i breathe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post
@tallulah

IvoryNight padded back into camp.

'Hey. Nothing out of the ordinary at Smallpines.'
Dusklion
She/her | 24 moons | Shadow Fiend • Go with the Flow • Beefed Up T3
Turning her head to catch sight of Ivorynight heading her way, Dusklion waved her tail in the air in greeting. So far it seemed like there wasn't any trouble with any of the patrols. Good, that meant less stress on Birdsnow. "Perfect. Glad that those tree squirrels are keepin' to their side." Of course, the dark tabby wouldn't be too terribly upset if they weren't, because then she'd get to rake her claws through some Thunder fur. "Thanks for the report, Ives. Dismissed!"

Last edited by taillow; February 6th, 2024 at 07:31 PM.
Old February 6th, 2024, 07:31 PM
as long as i breathe

Quote:
Originally Posted by celeste View Post
Mistypaw made her way back into camp carrying her three birds, hoping that Sorrelblaze and Snowfall would follow. She padded over to the prey pile, dropping off her three catches, then made her way back to Dusklion. Although she wasn't the patrol leader she supposed she would just report this real quick so they could get it over with. "We all went to Lionsbeach and there was a big flock of birds. We caught quite a few of them!" she mewed with a dip of her head to the warrior.

@tallulah @Sonwytheafr @JellyMoons (hope you don't mind i reported this real quick, i have to go sleep now and didn't want them to report in late)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonwytheafr View Post
@JellyMoons @tallulah @celeste

Snowfall padded back into camp, carrying the two birds she had caught. "Yeah, there were loads of 'em there. Hunting was very good despite it being Leaf-bare." She mewed. She quickly went over and deposited her birds on the prey pile.

Dusklion
She/her | 24 moons | Shadow Fiend • Go with the Flow • Beefed Up T3
Surprise glittered in her blue gaze as Dusklion turned from Ivorynight to see... Mistypaw? Sorrelblaze had been the patrol leader, and yet the 'paw was the one reporting. "Nice! Bird catchin' is something we need warriors capable of, so good on you all for bringin' down some of those winged feather-fluffs!" Memories of what had happened to Fogkit ran through her mind briefly before she pushed them away. "Be sure to grab somethin' for yourselves."

With a flick of her ear she dismissed them, but kept her eyes peeled for Sorrelblaze. The patrol had reported in, which was good, but Dusklion was left curious as to why the leader hadn't reported in. Well, as long as she hunted the dark tabby could level with that.

Last edited by taillow; February 6th, 2024 at 07:32 PM.
Closed Thread