Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 12:52 PM
In the Sick of Time
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:42 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by squidz
Today 12:26 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:21 PM
Art Cave!!!
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 12:20 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 27th, 2016, 11:41 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Dawnfrost finally lowered her head in exhaustion once the vigil was over. All of this had taken more out of her than she thought.

She looked and saw that all of her kits had stayed awake all night, and she couldn't help but feel proud of them that they stayed so strong for their father.

"Come, little ones," she murmured, gathering the kits to lead them to the nursery, "time to sleep now. I'm so proud of you all."

Greykit and Lightningkit trudged after their mother, clearly exhausted.
Cherrykit followed but icekit stayed where she was staring at her fathers blood that was seeping into the ground

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old December 27th, 2016, 11:42 PM
DragoVB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose View Post
Copperpaw stretched her sore muscles aching as she padded out of the apprentices den towards Redclaw, Iceclaw, Stoneheart, Danwfrost and the kits. The battle had made her tired and that was it. "Are you going to be ok?" She mewed as she brushed past Stoneheart.
@Iceclaw
Stoneheart nodded absently then redclaw spotting his apprentice padded towards her "are you ready for your assessment" he asked

Old December 28th, 2016, 12:01 AM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Stoneheart nodded absently then redclaw spotting his apprentice padded towards her "are you ready for your assessment" he asked.
Copperpaw grinned ever-so slightly. "Of course!" The she-cat mewed her tail lifting into the air. Redclaw had taught her so much and the near warrior was excited to get her mind off of the fact she couldn't believe that cats have died.

Clickity Clackity
Old December 28th, 2016, 12:03 AM
DragoVB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose View Post

Copperpaw grinned ever-so slightly. "Of course!" The she-cat mewed her tail lifting into the air. Redclaw had taught her so much and the near warrior was excited to get her mind off of the fact she couldn't believe that cats have died.
"Then lets go" he said roughly his eyes were bloodshot from crying and his pelt was unkempt but he walked with the same dignity and strength he always had he turned and led the way to the entrance (to the territory)

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; December 28th, 2016 at 12:04 AM.
Old December 28th, 2016, 02:24 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Apurva tilted her head in surprise as he jumped away from her, and she hoped she hadn't somehow hurt his feelings or scared him, though if it was either of those things, she had no idea how she'd done it exactly. She watched him for a few heartbeats, then shifted her gaze to something else, now getting a bit more uncomfortable as she sat near him while he groomed his pelt. She felt sort of bad that he'd helped groom her fur, and she wasn't helping him groom his fur, but decided it was best she didn't. Instead she remained silent, not talking. She was getting uncomfortable and bored, so the molly occupied herself by kneading the mossy nest underneath her paws with long curved claws, her eyes clouded over by thought. She yawned, then settled on to her side in the nest, glad that she could take a rest from sitting, as she was a bit tired from the battle, though she doubted that she was as exhausted as Timberpaw. She sighed, resting her head on her paws and half closed. She felt like saying something, just start up a conversation when she noticed that he'd stopped grooming his fur and had a slightly goofy grin upon his maw. She was pretending not to be looking, but when he cleared his throat and looked away, she dropped the act of not looking away. She tilted her head quizzically, her eyes questioning. “D-did y-you ne-need me f-for s-something?” she asked nervously, stuttering from both her nervousness and the cold. She looked away, ready to rise to her paws at a moment's notice of things got any more uncomfortable. Even now, it took a a lot of her trust to lay down in a den full of strangers and not run out due to fear of being attacked. She knew that Timberpaw was never going to attack her, and she trusted him with her life. Apurva could tell that he wasn't trying to make her nervous, she'd just never seen that look on his face, and it'd startled her, that's all. The pretty calico looked at his pelt, which was now clean and glossy, giving him quite a handsome appearance, at least, to her. Maybe he didn't look that way to others, but it didn't matter. He looked handsome to her, which made her feel a bit more nervous, though she swallowed and tried to gather her courage, which worked well, as she stopped trembling, though her fur felt hot and there was an odd fluttering feeling in her chest, like the feeble wingbeats of a small hummingbird. Why do I feel so strange around him? Isn't it normal to be around a cat? Why should I feel this way? She wondered, wishing she knew why she felt this way whenever they she was around him.
Timberpaw looked back towards her, his green hues suddenly filled with concern and worry. "Apurva! Are you okay, are you cold? Is something wrong?" He asked suddenly, getting to his paws at a fairly quick speed; he didn't quite leap up, he didn't want her to think he was being overanxious...although he was...but he didn't want her to think he didn't care at all. The tom padded at a medium speed, gently sitting down beside Apurva once again. His tail accidentally brushed up against her and he felt a sharp electric jolt, as though someone had bitten straight through his tail. The tom bit back a mew of pain, although it wasn't needed, as the feeling quite soon faded to a warmth that was like no other. It was as though the rays of greenleaf were casting down on his pelt and warming it straight though. Timberpaw began to purr in contentment, and for once, he was glad about these strange feelings. Although he didn't understand their purpose, for the moment being at least...he was glad to have them. As well as unsure of what he would do if he didn't. Well for one thing, I'd be freezing again. This pelt is super useful for greenleaf, but leafbare? Not so much. Timberpaw thought with a grimace, the tip of his tail flicking. "You know, I could always...well, I could always try and warm you up. If you want me to, I mean. I- I can go away too, if that's what you want, cause I don't want to upset you or anything...don't want to give you a...bad impression of ThunderClan. B-but if you want me to, I'll...I'll do it," Timberpaw offered. It was an awkward way to do so, but at least he had done it. Now all that was left was to wait for Apurva's answer. He was unsure of what she would say. But from that violent stutter, if it had been from the cold, Timberpaw guessed she would agree.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; December 28th, 2016 at 02:25 AM.
Old December 28th, 2016, 03:36 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Falconclaw sat in the clearing, the brown tabby feeling an icy wind blow across his short pelt again. The tom grumbled to himself, wrapping his tail tightly around himself in an attempt to keep out the cold wind. The chilly weather didn't agree with him. Never has, never will. He thought firmly, as another icy blast went through him. A shudder went down his spine and he wished, not for the first time, that his pelt was just a little longer. Just long enough so that he could warm up without having to cower in a corner like some sort of kittypet. Still, long furred cats had it harder in greenleaf. At least in greenleaf I'm not burning up. I'd rather be cold then hot, hot is miserable. Falconclaw thought with a grunt. He glanced around at the other cats in the clearing.

He wondered if any of them knew he had been fighting to protect their Clan, fighting to keep them safe from intruders. He doubted it. And besides, even if they did know, didn't everyone? He was fairly sure that everyone had been fighting for their Clan...minus the few traitors who had believed the tom's words about fighting for StarClan. Falconclaw wasn't a Dark Forest supporter...he believed in StarClan, he had been raised that way. But when strange cats came into his home saying that they fought for StarClan and that they were going to 'free' them, what else could he do? He didn't feel oppressed...not once had he felt as though his life were miserable under Ratnight's reign. Falconclaw sighed, his tail beginning to twitch and he curled it tighter around his paws, feeling the chilly air blast at him again. Once more he wished for a thicker pelt, heat or no heat in greenleaf. It would come in handy at the moment, and that was all Falconclaw wanted.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; December 28th, 2016 at 03:36 AM.
Old December 28th, 2016, 06:17 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Hawkfeather sat in the clearing, the tabby curling her tail around her paws. The she cat's blue hues, which were normally full of life and wonder, were just slightly duller then normal. She didn't look too happy with...well, with anything, really. After all that had happened she was confused. And she felt strange...she was confused about what she wanted to do now. Was it really so hard to figure out how she should be feeling about this? It seemed pretty black and white to her, although with the confusion and frustration that it was causing her...maybe it wasn't so much that after all. Hawkfeather yawned, stretching out, her tabby pelt rippling for a moment before she straightened back up, her spine realigning itself with her new position. What now? I could always go hunting...but that's not much fun on my own. I don't know where Wrenclaw is, or I would talk to him again...so I guess I'll just stay here and wait for something to happen. Something interesting can't be that far away, right? Hawkfeather thought, the tip of her tail twitching anxiously. She hated this. This feeling of boredom, and helplessness...it had come upon her so suddenly and she wasn't quite sure how to get rid of it. The she cat yawned again, ivory fangs and pale pink tongue revealed before she closed her maw and they were hidden away once more. The she cat curled her tail more tightly around herself in an attempt to shut out the cold air, but it was no easy battle...she was finding it harder to keep herself warm. This was a harsh leafbare, and it being only her second one, she still wasn't quite accustomed to the harsh cold. She hated it...every bit of it. The cold made her feel helpless and sick, although she didn't wish it to be that way. I hope something happens soon, because otherwise I might just...do something...myself, Hawkfeather thought, shivering as another blast of cold air hit her.

Kestrelkit sat in another part of the clearing, the young tan kit wrapping her own tail around herself. She was able to keep herself warmer much easier, and she breathed a sigh of relief as she huddled where the cold winds couldn't touch her. Even she needed to have moments of weakness sometimes. She couldn't always be a strong willed, sharp tongued young kit. But if anyone comments, I'll ask them what they're doing over here. That ought to shut them up. Kestrelkit thought in a satisfied manner. Her brown hues twinkled a little as she recalled the fierce argument she had gotten into just a moon ago, over the cold weather. She didn't like that cat.
At all. They made her uncomfortable and besides, they always looked like they had something to hide. The small kit huddled tighter into her hiding space, shivering a little for although the cold air couldn't touch her, the freezing stone cold. Besides, the ground was cold as well. What good is having a thick pelt if it doesn't keep out the cold? Kestrelkit thought with a snort, trying her best to stay as warm as possible. Although she didn't mind the cold as much, this was her first leafbare...and it was proving to take it's toll on her. Still, Kestrelkit didn't mind it so much. It really wasn't as bad as she had imagined and besides...it wouldn't kill her. At least, not as far as she knew.
She didn't think it would. But if it does, I'll have learned a valuable lesson. I'll be dead; but I will have learned something. I won't be cold if I'm dead, though, Kestrelkit thought with a smirk. The kit was able to look on the bright side of things...a rare ability with her general disposition, but she defied pretty much any stereotype she could come across. Stereotypes bothered Kestrelkit. A lot. They made her feel like there was something wrong with her if she wasn't a part of any one of them. Kestrelkit's sharp brown hues swept the clearing, almost daring any other cat to come close to her and taunt her for being hidden in such a crowded place. Either that, or she was secretly hoping someone would. It was getting quite boring all by herself.

Last edited by lone; December 28th, 2016 at 06:18 AM.
Old December 28th, 2016, 07:59 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Cherrykit followed but icekit stayed where she was staring at her fathers blood that was seeping into the ground
Dawnfrost padded back over to Icekit, and gave her another soft lick before lifting her by the scruff. "Come, little one, it's time to sleep."
Old December 28th, 2016, 09:56 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@DapplePelt @Leaf
Yewkit peered over at her mother. She had never understood why she hated Heatherkit so much. Wasn't she her own? Didn't mothers love their kits no matter what they did? "Sorry Heatherkit" Yewkit whispered, hoping her mother didn't hear. She didn't like when any of her siblings got picked on. She might be the mos brutal of them all, but she -did- care

Last edited by Spirit; December 28th, 2016 at 10:10 AM.
Old December 28th, 2016, 10:10 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@Pink Orca! I hope it's okay I butt in

Lightkit entered the nursery. He didn't exactly expect see any known faces. He always got saddened upon entering, knowing that had it been any other kit, their mother would welcome them. But Lightkit knew by now that his mother was dead, and it was partly his fault. She died at birth after all.
However, there -was- a known face. His brother.
"Hello Remorakit" he said, and without asking, bumped down to lay beside him. "Excited to be an apprentice soon?" He asked
Closed Thread