Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Daragca's Animated Pixel...
by Daragca
Last post by Rose
Today 09:58 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 09:53 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 09:48 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:41 AM

Old February 10th, 2024, 12:29 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by naiad View Post
dunepounce | male + he/him

Oh, it seemed he had garnered a bit of an audience. Sick.

Dunepounce twisted to look over his shoulder, whiskers twitching. "Nah, this little dude? I can take a pinch or two from him." His attention returned to the crab as he spoke, dangling his paw in front of it with the hope of provoking some sort of reaction. No such luck, unfortunately.

What harm did it do to him? "Ah, not to worry - I do not harass innocent civilians. This guy was being mega-aggro, he was askin' for it." If you could count a crab looking at him funny to be 'mega-aggro'. Okay maybe it wasn't looking at him funny, but it gave him bad vibes. And he was bored.

He smacked the lip of the crab's shell, flipping it up and over onto it's back. "Aaaand, he's been disarmed." Dune 1, crab 0. Nice. Now, he had two options: slide it to the water, or...

He batted at the shell, sliding it towards Birchbranch. "Send it to Sloerush next if you feel like it! I wanna see how long we can pass him before he flips back over!" Mossball but with crabs, hell yeah.

[ feel free to have your cats skedaddle if they're not up for crab soccer; rolled a dice to see what would happen and dune hurtling it to the nearest clanmate was the result lol
@Starphobia @Shellwhisker ]

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Sloerush
He/They
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Art by furrensic
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Sloerush screeched, jumping up into the air even though the crab was sent nowhere near him.

"AH!" He yowled, his eyes wide with terror. "Watch where you toss that thing! What if it pinched me??!"
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old February 12th, 2024, 09:01 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: Lionsbeach

v Mentions v
@naiad
@Starphobia

Birchbranch
Lyrebird's Lullaby [ ACTIVE ]
RiverClan Warrior - 29 Moons

____

Birchbranch jumped as the crab was sent flying towards her.

She hissed at Dunepounce.

''Not funny, mouse-brain!'' She growled, tossing the crab back at him.

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty
Old February 13th, 2024, 12:52 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

v Mentions v
@naiad
@Starphobia

Birchbranch
Lyrebird's Lullaby [ ACTIVE ]
RiverClan Warrior - 29 Moons

____

Birchbranch jumped as the crab was sent flying towards her.

She hissed at Dunepounce.

''Not funny, mouse-brain!'' She growled, tossing the crab back at him.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Sloerush
He/They
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Art by furrensic
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Sloerush shrieked again, scurrying away from the crab. His short tail quivered with fear, fear of the... Crab. It was stupid, but he had a GOOD REASON TO BE SCARED!!

"Please let that thing go before one of us gets hurt!!!" He yowled, shifting to a more defensive posture.

{ @naiad }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old February 19th, 2024, 02:27 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Fishfreckle

Go With the Flow | Silver Tongue [Perm]

Having dallied long enough, Fishfreckle led the way to Lionbeach, hoping to have Nightspark and Mushroomcloud accompanying him. Though their presence didn’t mater either way, as he was going to get this patrol done with or without them. He wasn’t a huge fan of the head Lionheart’s earlier attitude, but was willing to excuse it because he too wanted to get this over with.

He hadn’t actually been to Lionsbeach before, but through process of elimination was able to figure out the general area in which it resided. Turning to where he presumed his patrolmates to be, he squinted scrutinizingly. ”Two options.” He said after studying them for a moment ”We can either hunt in a group, or we can hunt seperately. You two decide what you wish and get going if splitting up is your preferred option.” Honestly, he wasn’t a big fan of spendidn gtime with either warrior, but if it was necessary for the patrol, then he’d be willing to allow a slight annoyance for the moment.

[ @Red Dawn @~MothDust~ I apologize for the wait! Figured I’d just post here to speed things along. I have gotten us an extension until March 1st just in case]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old February 20th, 2024, 02:54 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Nightspark
RiverClan Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

Two options then... Split or remain in a group... He preferred the second option for a reason...

He spoke up, "I would suggest we split. We can cover more terrain, be more silent when moving and in case someone got a prey and is forced to chase it, there is two chances to intercept the runner.", it was the best option for him obviously.

@Dark @~MothDust~
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old February 20th, 2024, 09:56 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawn View Post
Nightspark
RiverClan Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

Two options then... Split or remain in a group... He preferred the second option for a reason...

He spoke up, "I would suggest we split. We can cover more terrain, be more silent when moving and in case someone got a prey and is forced to chase it, there is two chances to intercept the runner.", it was the best option for him obviously.

@Dark @~MothDust~

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧
Mushroomcloud
✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

He nodded at his two clanmates. It was slightly obvious these two cats didn't want to chat it up, which was fine-- The group stared at each other for
a few seconds before slowly walking in opposite directions. He did too, turning around and walking away to a clear spot that hadn't been taken by the other two warriors yet. This would be a fine spot to hunt, he thought. He felt a slight shiver from the cold, but nothing terrible. His feet sloshing in some snow. The world felt still around him. And quiet. He silently rolled his eyes, thinking about the two other cats. Not very personable. Finally, he returned his attention to hunting. He figured the other cats would probably find more prey than him. Which brought his confidence down a bit, but then he brushed off the feeling and decided to stay positive. He was a bit of a cliche cat, believing in optimism and good luck. Not that he had much luck, but he figured it would turn up eventually.

He looked around again, trying to find some easy prey, something where he didn't need to use his nose. Since the wind was nipping at his nose, it slowly began to freeze. Or feel like it was freezing. And because of that, it would make it harder to find prey with his scent. Though, it would be good practice to. And maybe he could start to try and use his ears even if they were freezing too. Finally, he stretched a bit and looked around again. He could hear mice, little chitters, but couldn't see them. He sighed, he needed to use his cold little nose.

mentions: @Dark

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties

Last edited by Epiales; February 20th, 2024 at 09:56 AM.
Old February 26th, 2024, 11:00 AM
When day breaks

Nightspark
RiverClan Lionheart

Moving away from the pair, he started to search for something to find... Nothing... For now at least... Eyes pilled, he searched the place, smelling, and listening for anything that could betray the position of a prey...

Still nothing... Various little smells, but nothing very interesting...

@Dark @~MothDust~
The skies are gone.
This red sun...
When day breaks...
Old March 1st, 2024, 04:04 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Fishfreckle

Go With the Flow | Silver Tongue [Perm]

Honestly and truthfully, Fishfreckle was not a good hunter. He knew this though, and was willing to acknowledge it as he parted ways with his patrolmates. That had been the largest reason for wanting to split up. He couldn’t possibly imagine showing off his incredibly mediocre – if not subpar – skills.

Anyways, following his nose, he managed to find a few odd-looking creatures (crabs). They were reminiscent of bugs, but not… He didn’t know what to do with these things. The young warrior tried pawing at them, but each time he extended his paw in an attempt to bat at it, their front paws would snap at him.

He was not a fan.

Deciding to leave those monstrosities alone, the small tabby scoured his section of the beach with limited success. There were a few of those creatures here and their, but overall his surroundings were pretty scant. Ugh, Fadingwhatever had set him up for failure! He would not soon forget this!

A slight fishy smell caught his attention, and he quickly headed in its direction. There was another one of those creatures with a fish at it’s legs! On the ground! Now that wouldn’t do. Something had to be done about this. Using expert prowess (not really), he snuck up on the creature (he distracted it by getting slightly too close and it charged at him). Having sucessfulyl gotten past the foul beast (it was actively chasing him), he leaned down and grabbed the morsel and took off as fast as he could. The fish didn’t seem to have decayed too much, and appeared to be relatively fresh. Oh well, he wasn’t going to be the one to eat it, whoever it was would be fine. Prey in tow, the leader of the patrol made his way back to where he had last seen the other two members of his patrol.
Fish +1
[ @~MothDust~ @Red Dawn this is so very late and I apologize (horrid week, my bad) but I shall be reporting at the end of today, so if your cat is finding prey, be quick with it! ]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old March 1st, 2024, 01:27 PM
When day breaks

Nightspark
RiverClan Lionheart

Nothing. But absolutely nothing...

No prey in sight...

Damnit... Come on... Really? Nightspark emitted a slight groan of annoyance when he decided to go and get some fish instead... It could work, yeah, but wasn't as good as a rabbit or something like that...

Approaching a stream of water, he sat there, patiently... Waiting for an unaware fish to swim by...

There.

Like a snake, he threw his head forward, into the cold water.

And a snap.

There you go. His patience was long enough.

He shook his head as soon as he got it out of the water, with a fish in the mouth.

"Caught a fish!"

He said with the prey in the mouth.

@Dark @~MothDust~
The skies are gone.
This red sun...
When day breaks...
Old March 5th, 2024, 08:00 PM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: Lionsbeach

birchbranch art created by @/rust`rock

Birchpaw / Birchbranch
Beefed Up Tier 2, Lyrebirds Lullaby
a pretty, dappled light-brown-and-white she-cat with deep amber eyes
´´Looking like I know what to do with it.´´

____

Tears flowed down the molly´s face as she ran down to the shoreline at Lionsbeach. Sometimes, Birchpaw wished she could just drown in the water.

She had wished she´d never been a RiverClan cat before.

She´d wished that others would see things her way, but no one ever did.

A whimper rose in the RiverClanner´s throat. A whimper that escalated into a yowl.

Why couldn´t RiverClan calm their asses down?! Why?

Birchpaw felt her legs sway beneath her. She couldn´t stand anymore.

One moment she was standing upright. The next moment, Birchpaw was lying flat on the sandy beachshore, her breathing quickening.

Cats had seen her. From both RiverClan and ThunderClan. Birchpaw didn´t know how she´d explain herself.

The she-cat felt herself trembling. It wasn´t from the cold, chilly air or the fact that snow was landing on the ground and on her fur. It was the fact that she didn´t know how she´d handle a situation as big as this.

Whimpering sounded in the molly´s throat. All Birchpaw wanted at the moment was to walk into the ocean and drown.

It wouldn´t be that hard. Rid RiverClan of her and her constant.....whatever type of presence her Clanmates saw her as.

Birchpaw couldn´t bring herself to do it. She just couldn´t. ´´Someone get me out of this cruel, cruel world!´´ The she-cat yowled as loudly as she possibly could.

[ open! ]

[ OOC NOTE: Just because Birch asked for someone to kill her does not mean that I give that permission. Ask me before attacking my character. Do keep note that Birch also has the purrk Beefed Up Tier 2 and is perfectly capable of defending herself. ]

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty