Last post by MaximusPrime27
Today 05:54 PM
Tag you're it {mimic...
Last post by Spooky_Blossom
Today 05:53 PM

Old March 7th, 2024, 01:06 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days
Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

The 4-moon-old Alpinekit watched the kits going over to the Stormcrest. She thought after she noticed Wispkit and Echokit, "I'm only four moons old. All of those kits must be six moons old."

(Open - Anyone can reply to this post)
Old March 7th, 2024, 01:54 PM
Bluest+ar~ I <3/miss u

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starii View Post

"Look oatpaw, you will need to overcome this" I know you might feel sad, or angry, or scared, but there are warriors, apprentices, all there to help you through this, most importantly I'm here!"
she meows encouragingly.
Oatpaw looked up to the she-cat. "Really?....... Thank you..." Oatpaw mewed gently. He hesitantly laid his tail beside the other cats, wanting to feel the comfort of his amazing new friend.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers
૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა felix left a fawn here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old March 7th, 2024, 02:13 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Sunkit
▵ She/Her ▵
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Poor little Sunkit missed her chance to be up there with her littermates, she could already hear elkkits gloating. He did it with dad during their snake lesson so it wouldn't be surprising if he came to them later on throwing it in their faces. The puff ball stomped her feet down as she sat there pouting for the moment. She would have to wait till the next time they had a meeting to become an apprentice. Amber eyes spotted her other sibling sitting amongst everyone else, she didn't hear their name called either so guess she wasn't alone in this boat.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw / Applebees

Old March 7th, 2024, 03:16 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: ✩ 3 days, 1 if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post

Swankit

She/Her - They/them

The worried look on Swankit’s face was quickly replaced with a bright smile when they saw that Timberkit was a perfect picture of health. ”Yay!” she squealed, bouncing a little bit at the good news. She would have felt terrible if she would’ve accidentally harmed her friend!

Erupting in a fit of purrs of her own, she put the last touches on smoothing out her pelt and scooted a little closer to the other kitten, still bright and cheery. ”Oh! I was looking for Daddy, I haven’t seen him yet though,” They said, lowering their tone. ”What about you Timby? What’s got you out here today?” She asked, an inquisitive expression taking over their features "Did you wanna listen to the meeting?"
[ @ vellichor ]
•° Timberkit °•
Dreamwalker • Flock Together I • Kitty Softpaws

The little cat let out a large purr at her friend's happy squeal. She quieted as Swankit spoke, and a small frown made its way onto her maw as she furrowed her kitbrows and thought. "Hmm, well he's gotta be here somewhere. Maybe he's just out hunting!" She didn't know who Swankit's dad was, but whoever it was was probably super cool, just like her! At the questions, she nodded. "Yeah! I think maybe--"

The sound of her name spooked, her, causing her to jump a bit. It was a bit aggressive, sure. But then, there was Swankit too! Timberkit's mouth opened wide as she looked at the other kit. They would be apprentices together! She poked at Swankit's side gently (though may have accidentally poked a bit too hard due to excitement) and made her way to the front of the crowd. As she did so, the excited faces around her seemed... so familiar.

There was a nervousness now. Not about Bumblestar, no, because Bumblestar didn't even cross her mind now. She looked up at the leader and could have sworn she was much more yellow than usual. Instead of green eyes, bright yellow ones seemed to meet hers, a small fleck of blue sticking out. She could feel the sky above her, the warm late-springtime sun shining on her back. A warm breeze whisked by, and it would be summer soon.

Right, yes, the nervousness. It felt like... she knew in her mind what was going on, and that this was to be an exciting day. Her own feelings overrode the strange, unfamiliar ones in her gut. She couldn't put a name to them, so she dismissed them. Timberkit smiled up at the rock, looked around at the familiar faces, flicked her tail-tip from side to side. Somehow, she just knew who she'd be apprenticed to. Beetlewing. She had to be, it felt right. The cat who had found her and raised her would surely help her become the best warrior she could be.

The calico kitten was lost in her own little world, staring dreamily up at the Streamstone. Oh, the Stormcrest. Right. That. What a silly word mixup. The thought just went in and out of her mind, she didn't have the time to process. This was going to be a great moment, one she'd look back on fondly. She couldn't wait to touch noses with Beetlewing, explore the territory, and become the greatest warrior ThunderClan's ever seen!

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang

do you think you have what it takes to join the wildwood pack?

Old March 7th, 2024, 05:26 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Of the kits who stepped forward so far, only Timberkit seemed to be a little nervous. Wolfpaw gave her an encouraging smile as she passed by him to stand in front of the Stormcrest. "Timberkit! Timberkit!" Hopefully the cheer would bolster her up, Wolfpaw remembered his apprentice ceremony as a time of excitement. He wanted her to feel similar.

[ @vellichor ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 7th, 2024, 05:33 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Bored

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Larkswoop
Flock Together Tier 2
a mottled, dusky-brown-and-white she-cat with green eyes.

____

Larkswoop watched the meeting from beside the entrance to the medicine den, keeping the weight off of her hind leg. She knew that Springpaw had confined her to her den, but the Medicine Apprentice had never said nothing about attending Clan Meetings from the entrance.

She whisked her tail, wondering who the kits´ mentors would be.

(When Grim gave her a necklace )
Old March 7th, 2024, 06:00 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue

Treepaw sat by idly, listening to the announcements. Her gaze would settle on each kit that stepped forward. She remembered being named an apprentice, so exciting. Soon, she'd be a warrior! She just needed Spiderthroat to get her through hunting training.

[Sparrowpelt]
ThunderClan Warrior
Beefed Up T3 | Just A Scratch

Sparrowpelt remained where he was, listening, his gaze shifting between his clanmates. Occasionally, he'd catch himself looking over his shoulder into the medicine cat den, making sure everything was still okay in there.

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 7th, 2024, 06:37 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<

Mousepaw existed (i dunno if i posted before this help-)

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old March 7th, 2024, 07:51 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bored

Pudgekit was late to the meeting, but still he ran out of the nursery to watch and see what would happen.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

---

Last edited by BEAR.; March 8th, 2024 at 07:27 PM. Reason: fixed name
Old March 8th, 2024, 10:32 AM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Swankit

She/Her - They/them

Swankit nodded in agreement with Timberkit’s conclusion. Perhaps her father was out hunting, or there was the chance that she just couldn’t see him right now. Of course, this was all fine and dandy until their leader called Timberkit followed by… her?

She could feel her heart slamming against her ribcage as Bumblestar then called her older brother’s name as well. She was going to be an apprentice? What about Sunkit? They were supposed to be apprenticed together! She didn’t want to… she couldn’t do this without Sunkit too.

Like a robot, Swankit slowly and silently made her way in front of the Stormcrest along with the other prospective apprentices. She was so nervous, did her fur look okay? Was Mommy here to watch? Where’d Daddy go? Oh no, she was going to mess up wasn’t she? She couldn’t do this, she couldn-

A thought came to mind as she looked at the looming figure of their leader. They turned back and looked over at where they’d seen their younger sister, Sunkit. Sending a pleading look her way, she then turned back to Bumblestar as if strengthening her resolve.

”Bumbly--” She mewed, voice coming out in little more than a squeak. Oh no, oh no, oh no. She messed up, she was going to bring shame to Mommy and Daddy… They would be disappointed in her…

”Bumblestar–” She mewed a little louder, afraid that all of the eyes of the clan would then be turned to her, judging her, waiting for her to mess up again to tear her to shreds. ”Can… Can Sunkit be apprenticed too? I– I don’t want to be apprenticed without my sister. She’s just as old as me, you know? It’s okay right?” She cringed away as she asked the question, fearing rejection, fearing the leader’s disapproval. Legs trembling, she fought the urge to run away back to the safety of her mother in the nursery before adding a little ”Please?” for good measure.

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; March 8th, 2024 at 10:34 AM. Reason: format error and mispelling