Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 11:33 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Rose
The night they were...
Last post by Luna16
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 11:32 PM
we create our own...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 11:30 PM

Old November 19th, 2021, 02:04 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kade Clock View Post
"M-mouse" she said her voice barely above a whisper. She never had anyone speak to her she'd always been alone she wasn't even sure what to say.
Ravensplash smiles softly at Quietkit. "I hope you like it."They purr.
Old November 19th, 2021, 03:20 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomtamer View Post
Ravensplash smiles softly at Quietkit. "I hope you like it."They purr.
"Thank you, what's your name." she said quietly taking a bite of the mouse.
Old November 19th, 2021, 07:35 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

Whitepaw sat in the clearing

Yes this is to ensure she doesn't go missing, open I guess???

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old November 20th, 2021, 02:54 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightlight View Post
--Brittleshore--

Brittleshore had to take a moment as the young cat not only didn't answer his question, but also proceeded to talk about how dirty his fur was. He also started to raise his eyebrows when the kit began to bake like a dog. And then the cat asked a strange question back.

"Deputy? Quite a high ranking goal, young one." Brittleshore sat down, careful of his bad leg, and swept his tail from side to side in the ground. "Let's see. I was last a warrior many moons ago, young one. But I can still tell you, even if I am an elder, that being a warrior was worth every challenge, every hardship, everything."

Brittleshore spoke with conviction, and he leveled the kit with a serious gaze. Brittleshore meant every word he said.
Houndkit - Genderfluid - They/Them/She/Her/He/Him/It/Its

Houndkit yawned,this guy was very boring. I'm just gonna come out and say it,this is boring for me. But I will be deputy,I promised myself. Its my final goal so don't hate on it,your going to die soon anyways old man. Could you tell me a story about your glory days old man? Houndkit was pretty blunt and he lacked tact,if you were talking suck it up and shut up. That was her motto on the matter. She offered a serious stare back at the elder. He stopped and stared at this toms scars and limp leg. Woah..how did that happen? He said in a whisper,they thought of the things that this elder couldn't or be allowed to do. This got a look of sorrow or sadness out of the kit as they meet back at the eyes. HE felt sad now,this cat made him sad. It was rare to get a feeling sadness out of them,she loved to shut people down but she didn't want to do that to this elder. This changed almost in a instant,a slight look of nothing was given.Also i'm wondering if you had to retire early,not that it matters,cats like you are old,crusty,ragged, and stinky,not to mention that cats die in battle everyday. Why do cats like you get to just sit around and act with no use! People die,you guys sit around with no reason doing nothing. You are all useless in my eyes.

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰
Old November 21st, 2021, 11:00 AM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prevail View Post

Houndkit - Genderfluid - They/Them/She/Her/He/Him/It/Its

Houndkit yawned,this guy was very boring. I'm just gonna come out and say it,this is boring for me. But I will be deputy,I promised myself. Its my final goal so don't hate on it,your going to die soon anyways old man. Could you tell me a story about your glory days old man? Houndkit was pretty blunt and he lacked tact,if you were talking suck it up and shut up. That was her motto on the matter. She offered a serious stare back at the elder. He stopped and stared at this toms scars and limp leg. Woah..how did that happen? He said in a whisper,they thought of the things that this elder couldn't or be allowed to do. This got a look of sorrow or sadness out of the kit as they meet back at the eyes. HE felt sad now,this cat made him sad. It was rare to get a feeling sadness out of them,she loved to shut people down but she didn't want to do that to this elder. This changed almost in a instant,a slight look of nothing was given.Also i'm wondering if you had to retire early,not that it matters,cats like you are old,crusty,ragged, and stinky,not to mention that cats die in battle everyday. Why do cats like you get to just sit around and act with no use! People die,you guys sit around with no reason doing nothing. You are all useless in my eyes.
--Brittleshore--

Brittleshore sighed. Young cats. How rude and ignorant all of them were. But if he could have delt with his sister for that long, he could deal with a few incompetent cats.

"Old, crusty, ragged, and stinky, huh?" Brittleshore snorted, his whiskers twitching in amusement. "Cats die, and we sit around doing nothing? Young one, I think I've done ten times the work you'll ever do in one lifetime." Brittleshore stated matter-of-factly.

Brittleshore lifted a paw and exclaimed it. "And useless? Then what about you, kit? What do you do to help our Clan, other than provide us with more mouths to feed, and more work to do? At least I can still hunt and fight when needed. So if I'm useless, then you are too."

Brittleshore set his paw down. "Oh, now you want to hear a story? Not with that attitude, young one. Not with that attitude."

(Ouch. Sorry for Brittleshore's harsh words, but I feel it's appropriate and an accurate representation of how he would act based on how Houndkit just treated him.)

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•
Old November 21st, 2021, 11:52 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

-->Birchkit<--
The silver tabby she-cat jumped out of the nursery. She wanted to go off and sneak into the apprentices den. It sounded like a lot of fun. Plus she would be very respectful when going in there. There was no need to upset the cats she might ended up sharing a den with some day. Birchkit quietly walked over to the den and stuck her head inside. Wow it was bigger than she thought it was. Still wasn't quite the size of the nursery, but still.

// @The Royal Pizza; \\

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old November 21st, 2021, 11:57 PM
Lost soul

Bump Policy: left|only here for chats

- - - > Pinekit

The dark brown kit spotted his sister leaving and decided to go after her. "What are you doing?." he mouthed, carefully. He did not want to be caught going about where he shouldn't be. "We shouldn't be in here." he muttered, worriedly.

@Angelique

My OCs bios|Back from Hiatus
My pronouns are; She/Her/He/Him/They/Them/It. My timezone is GMT+8. I go to school from 8:30 to 3:45. Originally joined on August 6th, 2019. Please keep in mind that my characters have their beliefs and does not mean I always approve their behavior.
Old November 22nd, 2021, 12:04 AM

-->Birchkit<--
Birchkit scented her brother and turned to look at him. Why couldn't she look in here. One day they'd be in here too, so it wasn't a bad thing they were curious. "We'll be sleeping her one day, so we have just as much right as the apprentices den. Who knows when we're apprentices we could take this den over and kick everyone out.", she teased. Birchkit was only joking. It would be fun though.

// @The Royal Pizza; \\

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old November 22nd, 2021, 12:11 AM
Lost soul

Bump Policy: left|only here for chats

- - - > Pinekit

The kit raised an eyebrow at his sister. "Just because we'll be apprentices at some point, doesn't mean we can leave the nursery until then." he muttered. He was used to his sister's exploring, but sometimes she went too far. "C'mon...Let's just go back before someone sees us."

@Angelique

My OCs bios|Back from Hiatus
My pronouns are; She/Her/He/Him/They/Them/It. My timezone is GMT+8. I go to school from 8:30 to 3:45. Originally joined on August 6th, 2019. Please keep in mind that my characters have their beliefs and does not mean I always approve their behavior.
Old November 22nd, 2021, 12:16 AM

-->Birchkit<--
She didn't want to leave, but she hated arguing with her brother. She nodded and slowly went out of the den. Once out she tried to tag her brother and run. "Your it!", she called. Birchkit began to speed up. Running around the camp she tried her best to avoid the older cats. Most were out anyway, so it was almost empty.

// @The Royal Pizza; \\