Old July 17th, 2023, 09:09 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Blackfire
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The molly stomped into camp with a frown and dropped the plants she grabbed at Elmshadow's paws. "My patrolmates never showed up. You also didn't say what the herbs looked like and I forgot to ask, so I grabbed some random plants. Hope they're useful."

@Ravensong [post]

Last edited by Ian; July 17th, 2023 at 09:09 PM.
Old July 21st, 2023, 10:53 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

[If you believe a mistake has bee made, VM me ^^ I'm only human]
**Elmshadow**

Most of the patrols had been technically completed and most of what needed to happen did, other than the sheer quantity of herbs he had needed that never got delivered upon. However, there was a lingering disappointment over how the patrols turned out regardless. Many cats had been called, only sixteen had shown, just barely over half.

"Icebeam, Deadfeather, Pumpkinglare, Rapidscorch, Spottedrose, Aspenmask, Blackcrest, Halfcall, Eveningpaw Lilypaw," It was growing all too familiar, some of these names. Icebeam and Deadfeather had already faced punishment for failure to complete a patrol before this. It gave him half a mind to exile the two. If they couldn't complete the very basic responsibility for living within a clan, they would not be allowed to continue free riding on the backs of the rest of their clanmates. "Failure to uphold your responsibilities to Shadowclan is treasonous and intolerable."

"Pumpkinglare, Rapidscorch, Spottedrose, Aspenmask, Blackcrest, Halfcall. Waiting on you and picking up your slack is not your clanmates' responsibility and yet that's exactly what you have forced upon them. If you are so blatantly going to take advantage of the benefits of living in a clan but refuse to put in your dues, then you'll get a taste for just how much the clan provides for you. Seven sunrises, I don't care where you go but it isn't to be within the walls of this camp. If I see you inside camp before you come speak with me about earning your place back among this clan then you'll be treated as an outsider and chased into the outskirts. Have I made myself clear? And don't return empty-pawed," he growled before turning his back on the what cats had shown up. He didn't care if they brought back prey or herbs, he wasn't going to wait around for them to show back up when they generally never did anyways so whatever they brought was going to be extra and simply a show of whether or not they deserved the second chance or not. They'd proven themselves unreliable, he wasn't going to hold his breath.
[ @r0sali3 @~Fox_in_Socks~ Your OC must have seven posts in the territory or outskirts, you must include gathering the herbs and/or hunting, and is not to return to Shadowclan until July 29. Being seen in Shadowclan camp before that time or before their 7 posts in the outskirts or territory will result in harsher punishment. After completing the punishment, tag @Ravensong in this thread to discuss their return with Elmshadow ]

"Eveningpaw and Lilypaw. You are both apprentices but that is no excuse. You are well old enough to be understanding your expectations. You are here to learn, skipping out on patrols is, indeed, failing to do the one thing that is expected of you as an apprentice, to learn. Pick a den and clean it from top to bottom. I want all moss replaced, I don't want a single thorn to be found when you're done. Then see if Smalltail has any fleas or ticks that need removing. When you're done, come see me."
[ @Sakura. You have 10 days to complete the following: 1 post in any of the dens with a minimum 50 word count cleaning the den and nests, and a short RP with Galaxy_ to speak with Smalltail (as long as the fleas/ticks get removed or Smalltail refuses the help, no post req. If there's an attempt but Galaxy does not or is unable to respond, just report that he refused the help) If you need an extension let me know BEFORE JULY 29. Characters who fail to meet the the requirements by the deadline with no accepted excuse will face exile. ]

"Icebeam and Deadfeather. You both were put in charge of a patrol but you left it on the shoulders of your clanmates to pick up your slack. It's disgraceful and, being that it's not your first time, inexcusable. I should exile you or move you to Disgrace. Your flippant inaction at your clanmates' expense is treacherous. However, Shadowclan's need for claws right now is high enough, though you've both proven yourselves to be unreliable. Prove your place in this clan. But you shall bear the scars for your disregard," He slashed an unsheathed paw out, aiming to strike first Icebeam and then Deadfeather across the face, planning to leave a jagged, uneven scar from one ear to below their opposite eye. If he broke the skin, he'd right himself and flex his claws into the dirt to rid the blood from them. "Marigold is a round flower, low to the ground, found in sun. I'd suggest finding some and chewing it to a poultice to apply to your wounds, as well as cobwebs, in the outskirts. You wouldn't want that getting infected while you're on your own. If I see you on Shadowclan territory within the next half moon you'll be treated as outsiders. If you return, you'd best have something in your jaws, prey, herbs, I don't care. Come see me and we'll discuss how you can repay your clan."
[ @Octavia! @RandomAckermann There is no powerplay, your OC may react to the attempted scarring however you choose (move for it to hit somewhere else, dodge altogether, accept it, etc). Keep in mind, if they reject that punishment, it will play into Elmshadow's future decisions regarding your OC. Your OC must have 10 posts in the outskirts which must include gathering herbs/prey, and must not return to Shadowclan until August 5. Being seen in Shadowclan territory before then will result in harsher punishment. If not treated, the wound would be likely susceptible to infection. After completing the punishment, tag @Ravensong in this thread to discuss their return with Elmshadow ]

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; July 21st, 2023 at 10:56 AM.
Old July 21st, 2023, 07:35 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

Icebeam dodged the blow and left.
@Ravensong

(sorry i wasn't able to complete the patrol; my mom took my laptop when the patrols were called)

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old July 21st, 2023, 09:19 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

PATROLS DUE JULY 31ST!
•If you need(or want) to be replaced let me now via VM or PM by July 25th!
•If you and your patrol need extensions feel free to ask !!
•If your patrol isn't reported back to Vulturefang within the given time frame, your character will face IC punishments.
• If you have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out!

( Since this my first time sending out patrols, please forgive any mistakes I've made lol )

--------

:*:Vulturefang:*:

Having a new title to uphold, Vulturefang decided it was high time to get his clanmates lazy asses up and moving. Shadowclan had a few good months of slacking, but now with him here... None of that would be tolerated. He had a job to do, and he wasn't going to fail it.
Moving into the clearing, his narrowed eye scanned the camp; looking for the unlucky victims that would take part in today's line up. Quietly selecting a handful of the suckers, the massive cat raised his head and and began the summoning.

"Alright folks! You know what time it is...Patrols! " he called,

( @marshall ) ( @CreeperLover649 ) ( @Ymir )
" First runners up... Wildshore! I'll have you take Drippingpelt and Stormpaw out onto the territory to hunt. Actually catch something will you?"

( @Rose ) ( @xavier. )
" Moving on... Larkfire, take Dogpaw out for some good old fashioned hunting at Shadows break. Oh, and if the little punk gives you any kind of trouble while your out, let me know when ya get back."

( @R0ttenC4ndy ) ( @Ladiebugg ) ( @The Doctor )
" Shallowshock, do me a favor and take Ospreysplash and Darkcloud with you to hunt at Mourning Ruins."

( @Darkclaws ) ( @Snowyfeathr ) ( @jupiter )
" Darkfall, have Pinewhisker and Turtlesong accompany ya to the Thunderclan border. There's been an increase in outsider activity and Thunderclan hasn't been the friendliest next door neighbor, so keep you guard up prepare to chase off intruders if necessary. "

( @JackHunt_17 ) ( @WhiteDawn ) ( @Spirit_life_yt )
"Cougarbite, I trust you, Blackhawk, and Thornclaw to refresh the Riverclan border . Keep an eye out for outsiders and any Fish-faces who dare to cross the border.

( @vampire ) ( @Zei ) ( @xavier. )
" Houndhunter, head over to the Windclan border with Blackpath and Deadpool. Do the usual if ya don't mind. "

( @Leafí ) ( @Abyssopelagic )
" Last but not least, Woollyfeather you'll join me for a quick hunt at Hidden Haven. "
-----
I hope I did this right LMAO

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...

Last edited by elaif; August 6th, 2023 at 07:32 PM.
Old July 21st, 2023, 09:30 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

• × | Dogpaw | × •
he/bark*
* Dogpaw isn't out to ANYONE about his bark pronouns. Please have your character only use he/him for now.
MIND READER : Inactive | Chill of death : Inactive | Ultimate Predator : Inactive

Dogpaw had been in the clearing once again when his attention was taken by the massive scarred tom calling out about how it was time for patrols. Dogpaw groaned with a single thought of how bark probably wasn't going to be able to go on due to the past herb patrol he went on with his father.

Though fate had a different plan. The golden prince ears perked up as he heard the deputy call for Larkfire and then told her to take bark and some other apprentice Dogpaw didn't care for the name of. Dogpaw stood up and stretched before walking over and looked around for barks patrolmates.

| @Rose - Larkfire; @lio - Cloudpaw |
Old July 21st, 2023, 10:22 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*Drippingpelt walked over to her patrolmates*

@marshall @Dirtfur

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old July 22nd, 2023, 05:29 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Woollyfeather's head turned to Vulturefang's direction as he called out patrols, padding over to listen for her name.
A feeling of mischief spread through her as he called her to patrol with him. Grin plastered to her face, she approached the large, dark furred tom.
"Using your new position of power to make excuses to see me?" She teased, giving her tail a swish.
"You could have always just asked for my time instead."

[ @Leafí ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old July 22nd, 2023, 07:15 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Shadow Fiend Purrk Inactive

Hm. Competent, was he? So far, Vulturefang seemed to be taking his responsibility seriously, despite his underlying .. questionable nature. Rising to her paws and arching her back in a stretch, Larkfire winced with slight pain as her shoulder wound protested. Letting out a quiet grunt, Lark made her way over to Dogpaw, ShadowClan's Golden Prince. Ironic, how the Dark Medic had a heir of such powerful standing. Between Elmshadow and Cougarivy, the couple shared quite an influential amount of power.

"Right, then."
She spared the little Prince a side-glance. "Head out, shall we?"

[ @xavier. - Dogpaw | Assuming Cloudpaw wasn't called ^^ ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old July 22nd, 2023, 08:20 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i will forever stare back at the photos of us and smile!
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

HOUNDHUNTER
Death: Reversed
Pronouns: Haunt/Hauntself || Massive black and white cat with heavy flank scarring, orange and green eyes.
Purrk: Beefed Up
[ ➥ MENTION(S): @xavier. , @Zei ]

Name called. By the deputy. He was ugly. Ugly in a good way. Scars told a story, his were questionable. Regardless of that though, the massive black and white cat stood up and met him face to face. Haunt giving the guy a rather pissed off look, not replying verbally but letting out a gruff grunt before waiting for the cats assigned to haunt’s patrol. Deadpool. It was a terrible name, who names their kitten “Deadkit”? Haunt had better things to do other than complain about name though. Same with Blackpath. Ugh these cats were surely disgusting.

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
So let's not do coffee, let's not even try
It's better we leave it and give it some time..
]✰
--

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; July 22nd, 2023 at 08:21 PM.
Old July 22nd, 2023, 08:34 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Blackpath
he/him
the large, muscular mainecoon shook out his thick black fur before paddling over to the one he guessed was Houndhunter... His Pale Icy blues flickered with something like... amusement. he quite thought it was amuseing how one could look at anothers face and tell when they were in a bad mood.

Blackpath didn't care though right now, He Had Better things To Do then Play all hail your highness and humor some cat by trying no to piss them off. now they just had to wait for Deadpool... how funny did the Deputy think he was, Grouping up a bunch of cats with dark names?

the Massivve Tom Shook himself once more, taking a moment to scratch a pesky itch, before settling to wait for the last one...
@vampire @xavior.

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn