wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Lionsbeach

@JellyMoons @celeste

Snowfall
Bushy white she-cat with emerald green eyes

"StarClan why . ."

Snowfall slipped into a hunters crouch, and slunk around to a different side of the flock, where she sat waiting. She looked between her two patrolmates, waiting for the signal to pounce. There certainly were a lot of birds here . . surely they would catch at least something. Snowfall's plan was, once given the order, to just charge into the flock, and try and get as many birds as she could.

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old February 3rd, 2024, 01:47 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

~ Mistypaw ~

The mollys one amber eye quickly settled on nearby movement. A flock of birds! How lucky they were to have such an amount of prey during leafbare. A satisfied smile crept onto her maw, and she nodded at Sorrelblaze's instructions. Ganging up on the birds, catching them from different directions, making sure they couldn't escape.. that sounded like a succesfull plan to her! "Okay," she replied in a hushed voice, not wanting to scare the prey away, especially when it was already scarce. Cautiously, she dropped into a hunters crouch, making sure to keep her balance and be light on her paws. Mistypaw followed the warriors, stepping to a side of the flock that no one was at yet. Then, she slowly unsheathed her claws, one eye narrowing in concentration.

She stared at Snowfall and Sorrelblaze, waiting for the command to charge into the flock and catch as many as possible.

@JellyMoons @Sonwytheafr

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; February 3rd, 2024 at 02:05 AM.
Old February 4th, 2024, 10:55 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days ~ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Adorable

@celeste @Sonwytheafr

With everyone in position, Sorrelblaze gave the signal with his tail for them to charge!

He leapt for the birds first, intending to move the flock in Snowfall and Mistypaw's direction, claws unsheathed and out stretched, locking his gaze on one bird in particular. The little birds darted away from him in a flash, their fast little legs beating on the sand in little marching, rushed, tick-tk-tick-tk-tks...then they took flight. "Oh no you don't-!"

When he finally landed his blow, he felt the familiar feathery creature beneath his paws. Success!! On instinct, Sorrelblaze immediately delivered a kill-bite to the birds neck. With his bird caught, he lifted his gaze to see if his patrolmates had caught anything. The beating of wings continued across the shore.

" i love you to the moon and back "

character site coming soon !!
Old February 4th, 2024, 11:32 AM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it

@JellyMoons @celeste

Snowfall
Bushy white she-cat with emerald green eyes

"StarClan why . ."

Snowfall launched at the birds, getting one before the they took flight, before leaping into the air and getting another. She attempted to leap and get another, but her claws swiped just out of reach of the bird. At least she got two, and they were pretty decently sized.

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old February 5th, 2024, 08:09 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

hail-storm he yawned

Bugclan sign ups

-+{My characters}+-

Fallingpaw
Old February 6th, 2024, 03:16 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistypaw's eyes were narrowed in concentration as Sorrelblaze charged forward, which resulted in the birds flying in her direction. She quickly reached out and struck one of them down, giving it a killing bite before leaping into the air again. She was able to use her force to smack two of them with her paw. They stumbled to the ground, unable to move due to broken bones, and she hastily gave them a killing bite before they found some method to scurry away. She was panting, having spent a lot of her energy on this, but three birds - that was pretty great! With a satisfied smile she glanced at her patrolmates.

She supposed she had had an advantage, because Sorrelblaze had made some of the birds charge in her direction, which made it easier for her. "Shall we head back and report our catches?" she mewed, setting down the prey for a moment so that she could talk and then grabbing it again. Mistypaw made her way back to camp, not wanting to be late.

@JellyMoons @Sonwytheafr (patrol is due today, so i'd suggest we wrap this up here and have them report?)

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old February 8th, 2024, 12:00 AM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

dunepounce | male + he/him

Clack clack

Dunepounce's whiskers twitched, his paw still half-raised into the air. "Well, aren't you fiesty? Go on then." He feigned a blow, yanking his paw back before the disgruntled crab he was tormenting could pinch it. It snapped it's pincers together, probably another warning, and huddled closer to the rock it had been cornered behind.

Clack clack

Dunepounce wasn't deterred. Instead, he hopped sideways a bit, making a quarter circle around the crab while still lowered on his front legs. "Come on, little dude!" He prodded the crustacean's side. The crab, seizing it's opportunity, scuttled towards him full speed.

The tom scrambled back with a yelp, kicking up sand as he did so. The crab stopped a few mouse-lengths away, clicking it's claws in a way that Dunepounce could only interpret as smug. He snickered, crouching low to the ground again. Who knew crabs had so much determination?

[ open ]

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old February 8th, 2024, 10:18 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by naiad View Post

Clack clack

Dunepounce's whiskers twitched, his paw still half-raised into the air. "Well, aren't you fiesty? Go on then." He feigned a blow, yanking his paw back before the disgruntled crab he was tormenting could pinch it. It snapped it's pincers together, probably another warning, and huddled closer to the rock it had been cornered behind.

Clack clack

Dunepounce wasn't deterred. Instead, he hopped sideways a bit, making a quarter circle around the crab while still lowered on his front legs. "Come on, little dude!" He prodded the crustacean's side. The crab, seizing it's opportunity, scuttled towards him full speed.

The tom scrambled back with a yelp, kicking up sand as he did so. The crab stopped a few mouse-lengths away, clicking it's claws in a way that Dunepounce could only interpret as smug. He snickered, crouching low to the ground again. Who knew crabs had so much determination?

[ open ]

Birchbranch
Lyrebird's Lullaby [ ACTIVE ]
RiverClan Warrior - 29 Moons

____

A purr of laughter could be heard behind Dunepounce.

''You better leave that poor crab alone before it pinches your nose off.''

A pretty she-cat was padding up behind her Clanmate, her dappled, light-brown and white pelt glowing amber underneath the sunlight.

Birchbranch tilted her head questioningly.

''Why are you tormenting it, anyway? What harm did it do to you?'' The warrior's whiskers twitched teasingly.

''Not in a mean way, of course. I'm sorry if I've come off as rude or anything.''

•☆ Purrks ☆•
Larkswoop: BUT3, FTT3, LL
Robinsnow: WI, AK
Fireflypaw / Flicker: TC, AK, MR
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue

Last edited by isla; February 8th, 2024 at 10:19 AM.
Old February 8th, 2024, 06:06 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by naiad View Post

Clack clack

Clack clack

[ open ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

Birchbranch
Lyrebird's Lullaby [ ACTIVE ]
RiverClan Warrior - 29 Moons

____

A purr of laughter could be heard behind Dunepounce.

''You better leave that poor crab alone before it pinches your nose off.''

A pretty she-cat was padding up behind her Clanmate, her dappled, light-brown and white pelt glowing amber underneath the sunlight.

Birchbranch tilted her head questioningly.

''Why are you tormenting it, anyway? What harm did it do to you?'' The warrior's whiskers twitched teasingly.

''Not in a mean way, of course. I'm sorry if I've come off as rude or anything.''

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Sloerush
He/They
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Art by furrensic
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Sloerush gave Dunepounce and Birchbranch a nervous look.

"You know... Birchbranch is right... I.. I would leave that thing alone if I were you..." His ear twitched. "You don't know when it could actually cause... Harm... To you..."
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; February 8th, 2024 at 06:07 PM.
Old February 9th, 2024, 10:02 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Oh, it seemed he had garnered a bit of an audience. Sick.

Dunepounce twisted to look over his shoulder, whiskers twitching. "Nah, this little dude? I can take a pinch or two from him." His attention returned to the crab as he spoke, dangling his paw in front of it with the hope of provoking some sort of reaction. No such luck, unfortunately.

What harm did it do to him? "Ah, not to worry - I do not harass innocent civilians. This guy was being mega-aggro, he was askin' for it." If you could count a crab looking at him funny to be 'mega-aggro'. Okay maybe it wasn't looking at him funny, but it gave him bad vibes. And he was bored.

He smacked the lip of the crab's shell, flipping it up and over onto it's back. "Aaaand, he's been disarmed." Dune 1, crab 0. Nice. Now, he had two options: slide it to the water, or...

He batted at the shell, sliding it towards Birchbranch. "Send it to Sloerush next if you feel like it! I wanna see how long we can pass him before he flips back over!" Mossball but with crabs, hell yeah.

[ feel free to have your cats skedaddle if they're not up for crab soccer; rolled a dice to see what would happen and dune hurtling it to the nearest clanmate was the result lol
@Starphobia @Shellwhisker ]

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Closed Thread