Last post by iliri
Today 10:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 29th, 2024, 01:52 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days ~ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: Lionsbeach

@Sonwytheafr @celeste

Once Mistypaw arrived (thankfully not upset at his joke), Sorrelblaze lead the patrol to Lionsbeach. He watched the cold waves lap at the rocky shoreline as they approached, and took a deep breath. "Ahhh..." He exhaled. The sea-salt air, the sound of seagulls overhead, the gentle cooing of the ocean...he sure loved his home. No matter what chaos was happening here, he couldn't see himself ever leaving. He'd fight for this land no matter what. Rejuvinated, Sorrelblaze turned on his heel to face Snowfall and Mistypaw. "Alrighty you two," his tail gestured to the shore, "Be careful not to get your paws too wet. Without a medicine cat, I doubt you want to run the risk of slipping and busting your head open...nor would I assume you wish to to go home with frozen achy paws." His soft green gaze shifted down on the younger gray tabby. "Mistypaw," he chirped, "you're up! Tell me what you can scent. We will hunt whatever you detect today." He figured this would be an excellent learning opportunity for her.

" i love you to the moon and back "

character site coming soon !!
Old January 29th, 2024, 09:05 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dusklion
She/her | 24 moons | [Open] • [Open] • [Open]
When the night had finally come and the Clan was quiet, Dusklion had slipped out of the warrior's den and out towards Lionsbeach. It was a place she often came to think, feeling calmed by the waves that lapped gently against the shoreline. But this time, as her paws landed on sand, it was clear that tonight would not be one of those nights. The scent of outsiders, mingled with blood, shot her paws into motion. Sprinting ahead and spraying sand behind her, it wasn't long until she spotted a gruesome sight up ahead.

"Dammit, Cliffs." Well, that answered the question of where the Lionheart had been. Dusk hadn't seem him around much, and though he had been slacking in her mind and deserved a rank re-evaluation, he didn't deserve... this. With a heavy sigh the dark tabby used her nose to flip his body up enough so that she could slide over it. Her legs shook a little - this cat, like most, was bigger than her - but she remained upright. "I'm comin' back out here to take care of you next!" she yowled into the night, a blazing fury in her blue eyes. Yeah, good riddance to whatever outsider had done this. They better hope they never came across her claws.

Heaving a sigh, the warrior started to make her way home.

[ @Bean - cliff will be missed ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old January 30th, 2024, 05:34 PM
i am a patriot with a gun

My Mood: Spooky

Eaglecall climbs out of the river and shakes out his pelt
Old January 31st, 2024, 08:12 AM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

@JellyMoons @celeste

Snowfall
Bushy white she-cat with emerald green eyes

"StarClan why . ."

Snowfall sat down, waiting for Mistypaw to scent free, while she had already scented some, she wanted Mistypaw to find it. It would indeed be a learning opportunity for her.

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably

Last edited by Snowyfeathr; February 2nd, 2024 at 01:31 PM.
Old January 31st, 2024, 10:58 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Cocoonwillow
~Fox~
Fox/She/Her
Silver Tongue Purk

Still feeling sticky the she-cat decided to go to the river for a quiet dip to wash off the stickiness. She knew this would result in wet, cold fur, but her fur was rather thick and long, so she never really found it bothersome. Coming to a nearby steam she slipped silently into the water. She found a stick floating in the water and laughed, playing around with it in the water.

Giggling, she floated for a bit on her back before returning to shore and shaking out her pelt, welcoming the cold nip that entered her fur. Back to her current goal, vowing to go fishing later. Bounding off in her usual frolicking way, the she-cat decided that she’d go looking for some more of the basics… she’d gathered poppy & cobwebs the other day and today she’d gotten honeycomb… she knew from watching that medicine cats sometimes used sticks… but that was the end of her little knowledge…

So she decided to do a bit of material gathering instead, collecting feathers and dried reeds… maybe some sea shells? She figured seashells might lighten up the gloom with their beauty. Maybe one of those things… oh what were they called again? Oh! Right! Sea Stars!
(open)

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old January 31st, 2024, 06:45 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Dreaming

Darkwind starred down at the water it was so calm. His heart yearned for love but when ever he tried it ended up with him with a broken heart @TaylorLover12

The greatest thrill is to not kill but to let live -James Oliver Curwood
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16-17‬ ‭NIV‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/111/jhn.3.16-17.NIV
Old February 1st, 2024, 12:56 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

· Mistypaw ·
gray tabby with one amber eye, the other one is covered with a scar
she/her · riverclan · 36 moons

The late apprentice followed the warriors into the territory, cold wind ruffling her fur. She innerly groaned, annoyed at leafbare and wishing it would just go away. Hm, so Sorrelblaze was asking what she could scent. It made her a little annoyed that she was always treated like one of those naive, unknowing apprentices, while she probably had experienced more things in her life than most cats in this clan. Oh well, she couldn’t blame Sorrelblaze, he was probably just trying to be nice and helpful. Mistypaw sniffed the air, a bunch of scent wafting into her nostrils. “Uhm.. there’s... vole, and mouse, I think! But that smell is pretty stale, I can scent a few birds.. Leafbare is so annoying, there’s like, almost only birds. Maybe there will be a few dead or frozen fish along the shoreline.. By the way, I can hunt, I can defend myself, so we can split up if that’s fine,” she mewed with a hopeful look towards the two warriors through her one amber eye. While Birdsnow and her had been through so many things together, the loss of her eye had really anchored itself into her head. Why did she have to go to that damn crazy gathering? So much chaos, ThunderClan apprentices, Birdy being attacked... Misty didn’t want to know what would have happened to Birdy if she hadn’t jumped in and thought the cat that was attacking them.

· @JellyMoons @Sonwytheafr crappy post alert ·

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old February 1st, 2024, 02:41 PM
Wally darling's #1 fan

Bump Policy: Anytime! though i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Fanatic

@Spookez.

"BlizzardPaw!" reedshine called out

Old February 1st, 2024, 04:50 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Blizzardpaw showed up, looking towards her mentor. "Yea?"

(I think you'll have to teach her from scratch cuz she doesn't know at all.)

@Eveelution_2.0

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; February 1st, 2024 at 04:50 PM.
Old February 1st, 2024, 11:02 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days ~ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Adorable

@celeste @Sonwytheafr

Sorrelblaze nodded after Mistypaw's report on what she sensed, pleased. "Sure, we can split up. I just wanted to get some tracking experience in y-" The flame-colored warrior saw movement from behind his patrolmates. A swarm of...birds?? He leaned sideways and adjusted his focal point to the distance and...yep! It was a lot of small birds about a tree-length away, chasing and running away from the lapping waves, poking the sand with their long beaks. How cute! What luck, too! "Alright, looks like we won't have to split up!" He mewed quietly, pointing his tail to the strange swarm of birds. "Let's move against the wind and all try to catch a bird from different points of the flock. That way, if one of us misses, at least some of the birds will be forced one of our directions."

The warrior dropped into his hunters crouch and signaled Mistypaw and Snowfall to take their positions around the flock. Hopefully they would be on board...these things don't seem too hard to catch!

" i love you to the moon and back "

character site coming soon !!
Closed Thread