Last post by Hushfalls
Today 07:17 AM

Old June 5th, 2024, 09:43 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Dolomedes @Tallstar @Alchemist Kitsune

(small blood and possible disturbing word play warning)

Tallgrass walked in alongside Rabbitpaw his face was bloody turning his white fur crimson the side of his face that was injured his eye was closed shut and is eye burned like fire ants eating his flesh his body was slightly shaking from shock but he still was able to walk he knew his actions were not the best so he paid the price

he looked over to Rabbitpaw who was carrying the vulture that they killed but the bird was near twice his size he walked into camp along side them "H-hey rabbitpaw G-go put tthe Kill P-pile ... " he said with the pain in his voice noticeable he sat down and sniffed his runny nose the pain getting worse by the second

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)

Last edited by Spider.; June 5th, 2024 at 09:44 PM.
Old June 5th, 2024, 11:09 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

STONETAIL-30 Moons-
Stonetail was in the middle of grooming when he heard the familiar voice of his mate he looked up searching for him but once his eye’s landed on him his heart dropped he raced towards tallgeqss concerned “Tall what happened?!..Your eye gosh your bleeding what happened?” He asked in a shaky voice he was shaking slightly “We need to get you to lightningstorm” he said in a tone that wasn’t to be messed with he looked towards rabbit paw and saw the bird he was carrying he slowly put the two together

@Spider-in-the-corner
@Dolomedes

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; June 5th, 2024 at 11:09 PM.
Old June 7th, 2024, 12:58 AM

Status: I'm typing this late at night I should probably sleep.
Bump Policy: Every 48 hours

Honeypaw

7 Moons
20/100

Purrks: Flock Together T1

Having returned from two patrols very close together, Honeypaw just wanted to relax so she sat in the clearing, trying to think of something to do.

(Open! Quick activity post)
Old June 8th, 2024, 11:27 AM

My Mood: Queenly

A odd smell comes from the entrance of the camp, mixture of both windclan but a lesser scent of thunderclan, with a mouthful of prey. SilverFur would push her way through into the camp. Heading over to the fresh kill pile she would deposit her haul. Two shrews and a young rabbit.

The rabbit passed any scent checks but the shrews did smell suspicious like they had been on the otherside of the windclan/thunderclan border.

She would glance over the fresh kill pike, her silver fur blending into the grey stone floor, though her blue eyes would be examining the goings on in the camp. With a shrug she would pick up a mouse and begin to eat, not that far from the fresh kill pile.
Old June 9th, 2024, 03:42 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

ALL I EVER WANTED
WAS TO BE OF WILDFLOWERS
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MAGGOTKIT . 1 MOON . IT/ITS . WINDCLAN

Maggotkit resembles something left out in the sun to die. What little sun there is today, anyhow, with the clouds looming overhead like they are. Sprawled out like crowfood stuck to asphalt and deathly still, the beast happily suns itself in the half-light when it should probably be considering other things—a bath, for instance. The remains of its most recent adventure with solid foods are caked tacky and red-brown around its mouth, and its off-white coat is stained the color of a mud puddle from all the dust its been trudging through.

It's happy like this. Not happy in being dirty—Maggotkit doesn't realize how grimy it is—, but happy in the peaceful moment it's stolen out here for itself. Lots and lots of warriors had been very busy around the camp lately, but Maggotkit hadn't realy been paying the hubbub any mind. That's not its business, and it isn't usually impressed by the day-to-day of warriors. Or...any of the older clan cats, besides the elders. The elders are good. Maggotkit wonders from time to time if it can skip right to being an elder after it's done training.

That'd be nice.

What's a little less nice in that moment, though, is an odd smell interrupting its nap. Maggotkit lifts its head, reanimated roadkill, and sweeps a hard stare across the clearing. The smell is faint, difficult to describe, but Maggotkit can distantly remember smelling something like it when the warriors had returned. They'd streamed back in, all rank with the stink of blood and...and wrong-scent.

Had someone else come back? Maybe they just hadn't bathed yet. Maggotkit can relate.

Maggotkit stands slowly, trying to follow the scent. It isn't very good at doing this, though, so it doesn't happen upon the suspicious-smelling shrews that Silverfur has brought in. Just as well; it wouldn't know what to make of the situation even if it had. It does, however, happen upon Silverfur.

Maggotkit stands there and watches the warrior eat for a moment before shoving its way up close to try and snatch a bite of the warrior's mouse.

"Me too."

@SilverFur.

gravelly waypoint

Last edited by nyme; June 9th, 2024 at 03:44 PM.
Old June 9th, 2024, 03:47 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Cheerful

Flowerheart walked over to a sunny spot and sat down she wondered how her sister Firewhisper was doing. She missed being a kit when she could run and play in the nursery. She watches as a kit tries to snatch a bite of another cat's mouse. " Hungry aren't you Maggotkit?" Flowerheart says while laughing.
@kenjaku
Old June 9th, 2024, 04:19 PM

My Mood: Queenly

@kenjaku

Blinks and would about to take another bite, until a kit pushed it's way into her reach and grabbed the mouse. She would growl at the kit but leave it at that. Her white silvery fur would bristle and her claws unsheathed as she glanced at the kit. With a huff she would sheath her claws. "You're lucky that your not a 'paw' or you be getting a clout around the ear" she would growl. "I'll let you off since we are prey rich"

She would then glance around before spotting another she-cat move towards her, seems this cat knew the kit. Maybe it's mother...
@---Bluestar---

"You really should teach you're kit manners, it just snatched my mouse. Suppose you could feed it as well" she would grumble the young warrior getting up and glancing between the kit and the other she-cat. "You can call me SilverFur, you can also fetch me something else to eat, my meal been snatched after all"
Old June 9th, 2024, 04:28 PM

" Maggotkit's not my kit so I'm not responsible maybe if you paid attention to your food instead of everything else your prey wouldn't have gotten snatched also you couldn't fight if you tried, you know why because your too chicken enough. So before you accuse people of not teaching their kit manners maybe you should learn some yourself!" Flowerheart spat at the other cat with a furious stare. @silverfur
Old June 9th, 2024, 04:30 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

ALL I EVER WANTED
WAS TO BE OF WILDFLOWERS
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MAGGOTKIT . 1 MOON . IT/ITS . WINDCLAN

It's successful in nipping off a bite of mousemeat, and visibly smug for it. Maggotkit chews with some difficulty, still getting used to the action, and peers at Silverfur thoughtfully while it gnashes.

It swallows forcefully and asks, fascinated: "Do you want to hurt me?"

Maggotkit looks like it's about to drop a follow-up question but a nearby voice chimes in. Maggotkit doesn't turn to look at Flowerheart (it's locked in on Silverfur), but its ears twitch in acknowledgement.

"You stink," it says, seemingly unbothered by Silverfur's frustration. It has, after all, just remembered what led it over here. Maggotkit can't actually tell if Silverfur's what caused the odd smell but it says that she stinks, anyway, just to see what response it'll get from her.

@SilverFur.
@---Bluestar---

gravelly waypoint
Old June 9th, 2024, 04:43 PM

" Maggotkit just because I'm defending you doesn't mean you get to be rude also who is your mom anyways?" Flowerheart says with a confused and angry tone. " Also you can not go and steal other cat's food if you are hungry either get it yourself or ask someone. But don't worry she won't hurt you, if she does, she'll have to go through me first." @kenjaku