Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Atari [Outsider Group...
Last post by Rose
Today 03:09 PM
Paste the last thing you...
Last post by ollie
Today 03:09 PM
Your beauty shines and...
by Bean
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 03:08 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 03:02 PM
thunder and ice, lookin’...
by Rose
Last post by dino.
Today 02:58 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 3rd, 2020, 01:55 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Stormlily was excited for today. Since their last lesson went by so smoothly the warrior could only imagine how great this one would be. "Wakey-wakey Nightpaw." Stormlily said in a sing like voice. Poking her head into the apprentice's den with a large grin as her dark amber eyes looked for the molly.
@Estelle
Nightpaw sat to the edge of clearing, as far away from others as possible. She just needed some space to herself, space away from others. It would be so much easier if she could just go to the territory on her own, but knew that she wouldn't be allowed to, nor was she one to break the rules.
The young molly's tail twitched lightly as she took a few calming breaths with closed eyes. Everything had just been so much lately. The raids, troubling memories, missing cats.. But It did her good to be away from others for a moment, even though they were still close.
She opened her mismatched eyes and lifted them to look a the blue sky filled with few white clouds. As she did, the apprentice noticed movement towards the apprentice den. Her gaze lowered to look in the said direction, and she recognised the figure as Stormlily, who was poking her head into the den by now. Nightpaw figured that perhaps her mentor had come for her, so she got to her paws and padded over to the older molly "St-stormli-ily?" she mew quietly, before a small smile drew on her maw "h-hi!"
Old May 3rd, 2020, 03:44 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Foggykit knew that she wasn't supposed to attend meetings when she wasn't an apprentice yet but she was so bored. Her curiosity got the best of her and forced her to stand near the back of the group of cats hoping that she would not be caught. Foogykit flicked their tail and waited as Icestar was delivering her news.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old May 3rd, 2020, 04:38 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

"Alright, let's begin," Icestar announced once the crowd had gathered.
"As everyone already knows, we have prevailed in our battle against RiverClan, fending them off bravely after their attack. They assumed that we would be weak after our battle with ThunderClan, but we have proved them wrong! We stomped Lionstar and his goons into the dirt, and in doing so, we have secured our claim as the strongest clan in the forest. I extend my gratitude to every cat who fought in the name of ShadowClan. It is because of you that we can all sleep soundly, knowing that we are safe from threats. There's no way any of the other clans would dare attack us now.

And following these two victories, we have yet more good news. Two apprentices are now ready to become warriors.

Honeypaw [ @DarkNight ], Sparrowpaw [ @Cörruptly ], step forward."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old May 3rd, 2020, 04:50 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Honeypaw's face lit up with excitement. A warrior? Really?!?! He hobbled to the front and stood in front of Icestar. Even though his pelt was in so much pain, he shook it off. This was his moment! The one he had been waiting for since he was a kit! He looked at his Clanmates with pride. He would protect them with his life.
@Casper

Last edited by DarkNight; May 3rd, 2020 at 04:51 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 04:59 PM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

Sparrowpaw was becoming a warrior?! Well... Now she can't bully him! He was an apprentice!
Old May 3rd, 2020, 05:00 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Eaglepaw quickly slipped to the edge of the crowd of cats. Her eyes gleamed with happiness when she saw heard Icestar call Honeypaw's name. She sat down, watching intently. She wondered what Honeypaw's warrior name would be.

Last edited by Confuzzled.Lynx; May 3rd, 2020 at 08:50 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 05:00 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Yup, she had been correct. There were now cats sitting to her left, right, infront, behind.. leaving her somewhat nervous- yet it didn't last to long as Nightpaw was a little surprised, but very glad, to hear there would be two warrior ceremonies. It hadn't been to long since the last one, but before that it seemed like everyone was just stuck in one place; which now seemed to be changing. Wonderful, no?
The young apprentice thought for a small second about the two names called up- yes, she had spoken to one of them before. In fact, that said cat just happened to be her mentor's adopted son. She managed to pull up a small smile as one of the two already seemed to be stepping up. It was sort of exciting!
Old May 3rd, 2020, 05:03 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Moon Lily

Cricketkit poked her head into the medicine den. She wanted to see if there was anything she could do to help Irisflame after the raid. "Um...Irisflame? If you're not too busy do you want any help with anything?" Her broken leg buckled under her and she fell. "Oof!"
(Cricketkit has a twisted leg, i forgot to put this in the allegiances)

Ivyshade looked up at the kit. Big blue eyes and soft tortoiseshell fur. She wasn't interested and fell asleep.
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 05:09 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Jaykit casted an glance to Honeypaw and Sparrowpaw, raising an brow. Jeez, why were they so happy? The tom paused for a moment. He was being a downer-- forcing a smile on his face for his clanmates-- He continue to watch the meeting unfold.
____
A rumbled purr escaped Sheeplight. The strongest clan in the forest, eh? She liked the sound of that! Nettlespark couldn't even get on her case about trying to escape because she did fight! Aha! The molly couldn't help but have a maybe not so warm smile on her face.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc
Old May 3rd, 2020, 05:36 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Was it a victory?

Looking at the worn camp and all the wounds, injuries that would not be healed for moons-- Falcondive was skeptical but would not object to the claim. If this was a victory, it must be hollow.

Watching Honeypaw, he was confused by his excitement-- how could one be so happy when..

.. there was nothing to be happy about? Falcondive certainly was not happy during his own ceremony..

Baffling.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Closed Thread