Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:21 PM

Old March 4th, 2024, 07:35 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

*Cherrypaw held back the urge to run off to find Drizzlecloud*

Last edited by bubble[error].; March 4th, 2024 at 07:35 AM.
Old March 4th, 2024, 12:02 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

[B] Cloudnose
A white agender [ They / Them ] cat with gorgeous light gray ears and paws, blind blue eyes, and a heavily scarred face
Mentions [ @/dino. ]

Cloudnose quickly turned to look toward’s Bumblestar’s voice when their name was mentioned. Alrighty, Bumblestar. I was actually going head that way anyways. They chuckled. Cloudnose was growing fond of their clan again, although the exile situation was still not something they could agree with. But nonetheless, Bumblestar was the leader and they couldn’t pass that over.
Cloudnose listened to the rest of the meeting as Bumblestar continued, raising their voice in a yowl of triumph when Bumblestar spoke of the victory against Riverclan. Butterflypaw hadn’t mentioned the outcome so they hadn’t known til now. They quieted again.
When Larkstar was mentioned, a confused feeling crept over Cloudnose. Larkstar left? They thought to themself, tho shook it off. Riverclan might be weaker, with the attack and the loss of their leader and medicine cats, but they should be watched carefully incase Larkstar returns. But they felt calm about it. It seemed very unlikely if they left without saying goodbye.
Old March 4th, 2024, 02:14 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starii View Post
sycamorepelt saw the apprentice mourning his mother, she went ahead to comfort the little tom; hey Oatpaw! she tried sounding chirpy but she wasn't sure that was what he needed right now. She was there for whatever he might want to say.
Oatpaw turned his sad gaze to Sycamorepelt. He gave a half-hearted. "Hello" As he waved his long tail in greeting. He seemed a bit grateful she had come up to him though. A warm heart was just what he needed right now.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old March 4th, 2024, 02:16 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Porcupinekit arrived, a little late. Not that the energy full one moon old kit cared. She was bouncing all over the place, not even trying to contain her energy. (Open)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; March 4th, 2024 at 03:35 PM.
Old March 4th, 2024, 03:24 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Mmmm, nothing being said that Mudhound didnt expect. There were deaths and it was nice that Bumblestar acknowledged the service the hornet run, though they had hoped Bumblestar would show up during at least to briefly show her respects. It wasnt too bad that she didnt, she was really injured by the end after all so cats shouldnt bite her head off about not going.....
The traitors were also not a surprise, nor was the attack on Springpaw and Drizzlecloud, the traitors actions had been clearly spotted during the raid and they deserved the consequences. But the repayment thing..... Something was bound to go wrong there and Mudhound was just tired.

Still, they very much approved of laying off the clan! Especially when it was now clear the silence was due to how riverclans leadership had once again abandoned them and Birdsnow was scrambling to try and stabilize the clan. ....The raid probably hadnt helped her with that.
So yeah laying off was a good idea, much approval here.

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; March 4th, 2024 at 03:24 PM.
Old March 4th, 2024, 04:24 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

Riversong's head bobbed as they nodded along to Bumblestar's words. As the leader finished speaking, they dragged themselves to their paws and headed towards the warrior den - to sleep and mope, no doubt.

-sign my sig below if you want-
Old March 4th, 2024, 07:46 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue

The apprentice listened carefully. She didn't mind the revoking of the kill on sight, it wasn't like she was actively participating. She sighed to herself as she continued to listen. There was so much chaos in the clan lately, she wasn't sure who she could really trust. Her friend would be deciding that from now on, it seemed.

[Sparrowpelt]
ThunderClan Warrior
Beefed Up T3 | Just A Scratch

Sparrowpelt stayed where he was, his claws digging sharply into the ground at the mention of Drizzlecloud. They would make it right or Sparrowpelt would give every RiverClanner hell when they crossed paths. His gaze would shift to the medicine cat den before they'd rest on the leader again. Hopefully this meeting would cease soon, he had other matters to attend.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 5th, 2024, 02:53 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Mm," Wolfpaw didn't have much to say. Nothing against Cloudnose, but the majority of his attention was taken up by Bumba's voice as she began her announcements. [ @GoldenRavenWings mostly so you know i didn't miss your post!! wolf just not gonna talk over bumble ]

Most of it wasn't new to him, as he'd participated in the fight and the vigil. He'd glimpsed Drizzlecloud's injuries, had seen Springpaw's but they seemed minor in comparison. Neither attacks were that surprising, considering RiverClan had no honor.

Admittedly, Wolfpaw was a little disappointed the kill on sight order was being revoked. The only good fish was a dead fish after all the damage they'd done. Larkstar abandoning her Clan was news to him... in retrospect, he hadn't seen her in the battle. Only Birdsnow. (he hoped her tail hurt like hell)

He wasn't looking forward to seeing how RiverClan behaved in the future. As far as Wolfpaw believed, they'd be back stirring the pot as soon as some of their cats healed up.

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 5th, 2024, 05:00 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Oatpaw turned his sad gaze to Sycamorepelt. He gave a half-hearted. "Hello" As he waved his long tail in greeting. He seemed a bit grateful she had come up to him though. A warm heart was just what he needed right now.

you alright little guy? She meowed to the young apprentice
Old March 5th, 2024, 05:02 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

@paris

[Sorry abt that, i forgot xD thanks for reminding me!]

Forestpaw ducked her head embarrassed, she didn't know she couldn't speak out of turn! She actually had barely any knowledge about clan life!

Last edited by Starii; March 5th, 2024 at 05:03 AM.