Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 11:01 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 10:57 AM

Old September 6th, 2023, 06:02 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore_510 View Post
"Yeah! Me too! I have no family at all...actually" He stared sadly for a moment before shaking himself to get back to the present. "Really, you do?!" He asked.

@Sleek
@leopardsnow

Blossomkit looked up at the other two kittens who were trying to comfort her. "R-really?" she sniffled. She didn't have any friends, and Airkit was the only cat in the clan who could bear her personality.

"Yes!" Airkit exclaimed. "Don't you see? We all want you here. Now, back to that escape plan..." he smiled devilishly. "I'm down to get out of this place. It's suffocating me!" He started acting as if he was being choked. He started flopping around like a fish on land wheezing and making choking sounds.

Blossomkit's tears stopped falling and she started to smile. Maybe these kits could be her first friends! Maybe she wouldn't be so lonely anymore, playing only by herself and Airkit! She immediately brightened up, willing to do anything to make these kits like her.

(ngl I actually got pretty teary-eyed writing this and my previous post)

@Theodore_510 @leopardsnow
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!

Last edited by Sleek; September 6th, 2023 at 06:11 PM.
Old September 6th, 2023, 09:07 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partypooper View Post
Mintkit sighed and closed glow eyes, still awake and alert.

[I thought I replied to this!]
Grabbing small clumps of moss from a nearby nest and adding them to her own. Leopardsong made her nest large enough to fit the kit and herself without needing to worry about bumping into glow, yet near enough to make sure that Mintkit was warm and heard. She settled behind Mintkit quietly."Let me know if you need anything, I'm not Leafpelt, but I'll do my best to care for you until she comes back." She promised before laying her head down on her paws and falling silent, hoping the kit would get some much-needed rest.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old September 6th, 2023, 09:10 PM
Engaged to Ian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post

Whisepringkit

"I hear them all the time. And I do like you...you're voice sounds nice.." Whisepringkit said, stepping towards the Forever Queen. As he did, the voices went off. "NOOOOOO! STOP! STOP! WE DON'T LIKE HERRRR! STOP!" The voices begged, but he didn't listen. He liked this cat. Her voice make the others fade out.

The she-cat's smile broadens at Whisperingkit's reply. "Aw, you're so sweet you're the first to ever tell me you like my voice." It was a strange compliment, but a compliment was a compliment. Leopardsong dipped her head to give the sweet kit a loving lick on the forehead. She liked the strange little guy too!

WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; September 6th, 2023 at 09:11 PM.
Old September 6th, 2023, 09:13 PM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

The she-cat's smile broadens at Whisperingkit's reply. "Aw, you're so sweet you're the first to ever tell me you like my voice." It was a strange compliment, but a compliment was a compliment. Leopardsong dipped her head to give the sweet kit a loving lick on the forehead. She liked the strange little guy too!

Whisperingkit

Whisperingkit leaned forward into the lick, the voices melting away as he focused on Leopardsong. Then, he did something he's never done before. Whisperingkit trotted forward and sat between Leopardsong's paws, rubbing his face against them.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old September 7th, 2023, 02:52 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Mintkit noticed the queen aproaching, but didn't really reacted. Glow just curled, looking like a snow-ball with glow face hidden, the kit feel asleep, after some minutes glow was probably having a nightmare due to the whimpers glow was making.
@Moonraven

Purrks
Mintpaw - Mind Reader [Active]

I'm a proud Reality Shifter, and I made a thread in general board for it. Reality Shifters United
Old September 9th, 2023, 12:38 AM
He has..THREE..eyecolors

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Tired

✿°(•∘ɷ∘•)°✿

Springkit - she/her - AMAB

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━
Springkit had a mossball friend with her. This mossball is named Mossypelt. Though he never seems to respond to her every time she talks to him. Weird. But Springkit doesn't mind at all! She loves talking to him! "Hello Mossypelt!! Look what Springkit have!!!" she mewed happily, showing her 'friend' a little pebble that she found interesting. It looked like...a normal pebble...but she got good vibes from it. Hopefully this isn't anyone's pebble! Because it's her's now! Should she name the pebble..? Does the pebble have a name? "Pebble!" well, that's what she'll call the pebble for now...heh. "C'mon Mossy!" she said, grabbing the mossball with her along with the pebble she found; giggling. She wanted to make new friends and she wanted Mossypelt to come along as well. And the Pebble!

[OPEN]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; September 9th, 2023 at 12:40 AM.
Old September 10th, 2023, 03:28 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Airkit and Blossomkit rolled around in a play-fight tussle.

[BOTH OPEN]
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old September 11th, 2023, 05:24 PM
Halloqueen

Bump Policy: 1-2 days. I have been SUPER busy with school, so sorry if I don't respond quickly!
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleek View Post
Blossomkit looked up at the other two kittens who were trying to comfort her. "R-really?" she sniffled. She didn't have any friends, and Airkit was the only cat in the clan who could bear her personality.

"Yes!" Airkit exclaimed. "Don't you see? We all want you here. Now, back to that escape plan..." he smiled devilishly. "I'm down to get out of this place. It's suffocating me!" He started acting as if he was being choked. He started flopping around like a fish on land wheezing and making choking sounds.

Blossomkit's tears stopped falling and she started to smile. Maybe these kits could be her first friends! Maybe she wouldn't be so lonely anymore, playing only by herself and Airkit! She immediately brightened up, willing to do anything to make these kits like her.

(ngl I actually got pretty teary-eyed writing this and my previous post)

@Theodore_510 @leopardsnow
Aspenkit nodded, "Yeah, we want you here!" Then he looked at Airkit. "We can't get caught...or we will be in huge trouble..." He said worried about the plan.
@leopardsnow

Last edited by Theodore_510; September 11th, 2023 at 05:24 PM.
Old September 13th, 2023, 03:06 PM
Engaged to Ian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
Whisperingkit

Whisperingkit leaned forward into the lick, the voices melting away as he focused on Leopardsong. Then, he did something he's never done before. Whisperingkit trotted forward and sat between Leopardsong's paws, rubbing his face against them.

Aw, this little guy was going to melt her heart. Whisperingkit was a little bit of an odd ball, but unmistakably adorable. Leopardsong purred softly and lowered her head to nuzzle the kit. "So these voices you hear," The she-cat meowed obviously still very curious about them, "They don't tell you to do bad things or are mean to you, right?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partypooper View Post
Mintkit noticed the queen aproaching, but didn't really reacted. Glow just curled, looking like a snow-ball with glow face hidden, the kit feel asleep, after some minutes glow was probably having a nightmare due to the whimpers glow was making.
@Moonraven

Leopardsong huffed quietly as she watched the injured kit sleeping. She hadn't heard anything from the medicine cats about glow's mother, but she was probably just being impatience. If I don't hear anything by the end of the day, I'll swing by and ask Cowtuft or Lightningpaw. She decided, ears twitching to attention as she noticed Mintkit squirming and whimpering.

The queen leaned over to give the kit's head some comforting licks. She didn't want to wake Mintkit but didn't want to ignore it either. "You're alright, I'm right here. I won't let anything hurt you." She whispered softly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post
✿°(•∘ɷ∘•)°✿

Springkit - she/her - AMAB

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━
Springkit had a mossball friend with her. This mossball is named Mossypelt. Though he never seems to respond to her every time she talks to him. Weird. But Springkit doesn't mind at all! She loves talking to him! "Hello Mossypelt!! Look what Springkit have!!!" she mewed happily, showing her 'friend' a little pebble that she found interesting. It looked like...a normal pebble...but she got good vibes from it. Hopefully this isn't anyone's pebble! Because it's her's now! Should she name the pebble..? Does the pebble have a name? "Pebble!" well, that's what she'll call the pebble for now...heh. "C'mon Mossy!" she said, grabbing the mossball with her along with the pebble she found; giggling. She wanted to make new friends and she wanted Mossypelt to come along as well. And the Pebble!

[OPEN]

Well, there was another wonderfully strange kit. Leopardsong lifted her head from her nest as her copper eyes were drawn to Springkit. She seems to have made friends with a few inanimate objects. Leopardsong was fifty percent certain that was normal for kits. She just started this caring for kits gig so still wasn't certain what was considered normal kitten behavior and what she should be worried about. Springkit looked pretty happy so the forever queen figured they were good. "Springkit," Leopardsong called for the younger one's attention. "Did you make a new friend?"

Old September 13th, 2023, 03:49 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Aw, this little guy was going to melt her heart. Whisperingkit was a little bit of an odd ball, but unmistakably adorable. Leopardsong purred softly and lowered her head to nuzzle the kit. "So these voices you hear," The she-cat meowed obviously still very curious about them, "They don't tell you to do bad things or are mean to you, right?"

Leopardsong huffed quietly as she watched the injured kit sleeping. She hadn't heard anything from the medicine cats about glow's mother, but she was probably just being impatience. If I don't hear anything by the end of the day, I'll swing by and ask Cowtuft or Lightningpaw. She decided, ears twitching to attention as she noticed Mintkit squirming and whimpering.

The queen leaned over to give the kit's head some comforting licks. She didn't want to wake Mintkit but didn't want to ignore it either. "You're alright, I'm right here. I won't let anything hurt you." She whispered softly.

Well, there was another wonderfully strange kit. Leopardsong lifted her head from her nest as her copper eyes were drawn to Springkit. She seems to have made friends with a few inanimate objects. Leopardsong was fifty percent certain that was normal for kits. She just started this caring for kits gig so still wasn't certain what was considered normal kitten behavior and what she should be worried about. Springkit looked pretty happy so the forever queen figured they were good. "Springkit," Leopardsong called for the younger one's attention. "Did you make a new friend?"
Mintkit opened one of glow eyes, glow terrified eyes soon closed. The kit purred quietly before falling asleep again.
Mintkit's skin was returning to their original color, but they were still a bit cold.

Purrks
Mintpaw - Mind Reader [Active]

I'm a proud Reality Shifter, and I made a thread in general board for it. Reality Shifters United