Monthly Kudos (October...
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 12:19 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Today 12:19 PM

Old September 23rd, 2023, 07:33 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Swiftkit came to the entrance of the med den, his face swollen and his eyes watery by the pain and the inflammation. ''Springpaw? Drizzlecloud?'' He said, his voice slightly muffled. He pawed his own face, the sting was still there, on his cheek, close to his left eye.
@Omari @eris

Purrks
Mintpaw - Mind Reader [Active]

I'm a proud Reality Shifter, and I made a thread in general board for it. Reality Shifters United
Old September 23rd, 2023, 07:47 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Cloudykits eyes sparked with pure pride as he was praised for his bravery. He puffed out his chest happily, only to deflate once she began to explain about Pikekit and walking and exercises. The light that had once lit his amber eyes dimmed. But he smiled, a small one, though. “If he can walk again and I have to come with him to every exercise then so be it.” he said, handling it like a warrior. At the last bit, he saluted with his bad paw, the one he had to stay off of, and got, up, eyes bright again. He teetered over to Pikekit and made an attempt to touch his nose to his best friends head. “I will wait for you outside for however long your in here, Hound.” he said, the nickname he had given Pikekit had definitely fit him. A purr rumbled in his throat as he spoke. He drew back and limped outside, amber hues burning with stubbornness and determination. He would wait for Hound. Even throughout the night, or two, or three, heck, make it one hundred.

@eris @Omari @Ymir
Old September 23rd, 2023, 08:11 PM
i like sad jester girl

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cold

• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
Purrks: Herbal Knowledge - Tier 1 | The Collector [active] | Mind Reader [active]

Tiredness had practically seeped into her crevices, the medicine cat apprentice currently occupied within the depths of the medicine den, sorting out through the herb storage. She had seemingly done this quite often, and especially due to the heavy add-ons of the herbs that she found with her trek with some of her clan-mates, it increased the herb storage capacity insignificantly. It was enough to make Springpaw beam at the sight, her lips curling upwards into a smile. However, the short moment was quickly ruined as the quiet sound of pattering paws entered the den, Springpaw whipping her head around and noticing a kit walking her way into the den, smelling heavily of a fragment illness that carried off her like the plague. Oh dear. Quickly, the molly rushed her way towards the kit, carefully brushing a paw along her head as her blue eyes swarmed with worry. “Beetlekit, are you alright? Do you want to go lay down on a moss-bed and help ease that fever you have?” She gently rubbed the young molly’s head with a snow-white paw, carefully guiding her towards an unoccupied moss-bed so she could lay down. “How are you feeling? Will you be able to tell me if you are feeling alright?”

@Omari @Katiethewolfchild

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna
Old September 23rd, 2023, 08:55 PM
i like sad jester girl

• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
Purrks: Herbal Knowledge - Tier 1 | The Collector [active] | Mind Reader [active]

She had almost been wondering when a kit or anyone in particular was going to start getting randomly stung by bees, and her competitor at the entrance of the den was her current answer. The gnarly sight of the infection along his face was more than enough to make Springpaw grimace at the sight, but she luckily withstand it long enough to approach the young tom-kit to inspect the sting. Allergic reaction, that was a minor problem that she barely ever dealt with in her life. “How did this happen, Swiftkit? Were you messing with any bees of any sort?” She asked carefully, guiding the injured tom-kit towards an unoccupied bed so that he could lay down while she went into the herb storage to fetch a dandelion. As much as she should be pleased for finally putting the herb to use, she couldn’t help but feel terrified. She never dealt with allergic reactions before, so could this help die it down? Hopefully so, because she wouldn’t be sure how to deal with it any other way.

@Omari @Partypooper

━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna
Old September 23rd, 2023, 10:05 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Beetlekit lied down on the mossbed. When Springpaw asked the last question the tiny mute six moon old pointed at her mouth and shook her tiny head. @eris @Omari
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old September 24th, 2023, 02:35 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Swiftkit sat down on the nest. ''I tried to chase one and... it stung me.'' the kit meowed while still pawing the sting. ''It got like this. And it hurts.'' He added, randomly worried if it would stay like that forever.
@eris @Omari

Purrks
Mintpaw - Mind Reader [Active]

I'm a proud Reality Shifter, and I made a thread in general board for it. Reality Shifters United
Old September 24th, 2023, 08:10 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

~~Cherrypaw~~

{ @Omari @eris }

Cherrypaw was shaking slightly as she entered the med den. She was so scared the medicine cats were gonna hurt her. Drizzlecloud cares... NO SHE DOESN'T! Her mind was arguing with herself. Tears filled her eyes, shaking her head and itching her bleeding ear, making it worse again, not noticing anyone approach her.
Old September 26th, 2023, 02:32 AM
i like sad jester girl

Springpaw
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader[all perm. active]

Non verbal communication? Springpaw could feel her lips contour into a short frown from the lack of an verbal gesture that she had received from the small kit accompanied along the moss-bed, and Springpaw silently peered into her mouth after the young kit had directly pointed at it and opened her tiny jaws for inspection. Humming, the molly slowly backed away as her brain calculated what the situation may be. Whitecough, perhaps? Her brain had to trail back towards the lessons that Coldamber had taught her in her dreams to see what the symptoms were for such a disease to see what could be treated with it. If they were lucky, maybe this young kit could be soothed from such barbaric pain that could ensue if such things were left untreated. However, Springpaw wasn’t no “big-brained feline”, she was just a simple ordinary cat that looked after her patients and hoped they could get better as time passed by.

“Have you been experimenting with any sore throats and runny noses or even some potential coughing? Please nod your head for me if that’s the case, sweetie,” she spoke, being sure to be careful about her tone so that she didn’t accidentally frighten the kit away from herself due to some sort of miscommunication. That would’ve been horrible.

@Katiethewolfchild

━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna
Old September 26th, 2023, 02:33 AM
i like sad jester girl

Springpaw
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader[all perm. active]

Bee stings weren’t something that anyone in particular would like, especially not with the heavy warmth of greenleaf ending and entering into a shade of leaf-fall. Stifling a sigh, the medicine cat apprentice gently brushed her tail along the young tom-kit’s shoulders as she briefly glanced towards the herb storage. “Well, that’s why you don’t chase bees, Swiftkit. You’ll get stung. However, from what I see, I think you may have had a reaction towards it. Hopefully some dandelion can help soothe the symptoms, and I’ll give you a poppyseed to help ease that pain alongside it. Is that alright?”

Springpaw peered carefully towards the tom-kit as she began to shuffle her way towards the herb storage, reaching a paw in and stuffing out a poppy flower to pull out one of its barely noticeable seeds and grabbing out a single dandelion to help ease the pain along the area where Swiftkit got stung at. Her keen eyes couldn’t help but notice the young tom audibly pawing at the place where he got stung, and she quickly shook her head. “Don’t mess with it. Let me remove it and try to stay calm. The more worried you get, the more likely it’ll become infected, alright?” She advised the young kit, her voice muffled by the stem of the yellow-petaled wildflower that she plucked from the storage, using her other paw to scrape the seed towards her direction of the moss-bed while she trudged on over.

Placing the herb alongside herself, she placed herself back into her haunches and peered closer to look at the infected area, carefully clenching her teeth around the stinger as she glanced up towards Swiftkit. “Ready?” She asked, awaiting for the young kit’s response before she continued on with pulling out the stinger. She didn’t want to risk scaring him off now, did she?

@Partypooper

━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna
Old September 26th, 2023, 08:02 AM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Beetlekit nodded her head. @eris

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; September 26th, 2023 at 08:05 AM.