Free digital art apps...
Last post by alaskaa
Today 06:16 AM

Old August 24th, 2023, 10:53 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ThunderClan Patrols

[DUE BY: September 2nd, 11:59 PM. Reminders will be sent three days before the due date, on August 31st. Please VM me for the following: within three days after this post if your cat needs to be replaced, three days after the due date if your patrol is needed for an extension, or if you have any questions or concerns. When reporting, make sure to put your findings in the herb storage before reporting to Springpaw. Patrol leaders, please don’t forget to add your patrols to the patrol menu! Thank you for reading! ]

• Springpaw •

long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
Purrks: Herbal Knowledge - Tier 1 | The Collector [active] | Mind Reader [active]

Wow, is it much hotter than usual? The dilute calico slowly trekked her way out from the cooler depths of the medicine den, her eyes wincing against the bright, golden, scorching rays of sunlight that hit against her deep lapis blue eyes. Her snow-white paws felt like they were quick to start scorching as soon as they hit the burning soil that laid within the middle of camp. Her blue eyes surveyed the clearing in search of anyone that would be willing to go out on a herb patrol. Hopefully they won’t be very too ticked off due to her sending cats onto herb patrols due to the rather intense heatwave that was succumbing over them, right? Hopefully that’ll be so, because Springpaw wasn’t going to be in the biggest mood to be dealing with cats that are going to be moody and picky from her simply sending them out to search for any herbs that are needed for the clan. Besides, the quicker they get it done, the sooner they don’t have to deal with this nasty wave of heat that was feeling more horrible than how a wave of greencough would be like.

[optional prompt: wow, it surely is hot out today! care to take a small break in the cool shade beneath the trees?]
Clearing her throat, the eleven moon old feline found the first set of cats to take out for a patrol, pointing avertedly forwards each of them with a dip of her head. “Okay, Wildtwist[ @Bean_The_Cat ],” the young molly called out to the tom, angling her tail towards his direction, “could you please take Harefire[ @RedLeif ] and Spiderpaw[ @umbreon_22 ] out to the territory and search for any potential burnet and possibly any celandine? Burnet has green-colored basal leaves and they occasionally have spikes of purple flowers along them; they usually carry no scent, but they are easy to find. They are usually located in sunny areas and could be anywhere inside of the territory. Celandine, on the other paw, is a yellow flower with four petals that are evenly separated. They are also located in rather sunny areas, and both herbs are essentially easy to find. Good luck!” She dismissed each of the felines with a crooked smile and quick swish of her tail, focusing her attention towards another group of cats that she felt would fit perfectly for being set out for a patrol on a hot day like this.
[ celandine | burnet ]

[optional prompt: the water looks extra tempting today. care to take a short dip just to cool off?]
“Spottedfire[ @Willooow ]!” The young molly thrilled as she called out to the tom-cat, a sleazy grin smeared on her face, “do you mind taking Glowpaw[ @Cinnamon~ ] and Berryfrost [ @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ ] out towards Sunkissed Creek to search for any marigold and cobwebs? I’m sure you already know what cobwebs look like, but marigold is a bright flowering plant with yellow-bright orange petals. Its stems are a bright green with a strong and sweet scent and smells like sour nettles. Has a strong taste. They are quite common around along the riverbanks at Sunkissed Creek and it should be quite easy to find them as they usually stand out against the grass.” She instructed, giving each of the felines a quick smile before turning over to find another group of cats to set off.
[ cobwebs | marigold ]

[optional prompt: wow, bugs are really active today, especially one in particular. be careful of any potentially buzzing beeeeees to come in your way!]
“Sharpclaw[ @Woodlow ], can you take Ghostpaw[ @Starfinder ] and Eveningdance[ @silverwynds ] over towards Firefly Cove and search for any chamomile and potentially some sticks? Drizzlecloud and I don’t need any large sticks in particular, we just need some lanky, smaller ones to help replenish the storage for sticks that will be required for any broken bones. Now, chamomile looks like a small white flower with a yellow center; kinda like a daisy flower! Just don’t get the two mixed up, a chamomile is much smaller than a daisy flower and grows in more clusters, so it should be quite easy to find.” She explained, calling each of her clan-mates off with a simple whisk of a tail towards the entrance of camp, giving them a sideways smile. Well, with all of those patrols sent out, hopefully there should be no problems!
[ sticks | chamomile ]

[do ignore the crappy writing! was trying to get these out asap!]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; August 24th, 2023 at 11:06 AM.
Old August 24th, 2023, 11:45 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Sharpclaw - The Grump
ThunderClan | Warrior | He/Him | 13 moons
Sharpclaw said nothing. Only sent a curt nod in Springpaw's direction before turning away from the dilute calico. He limped steadily on three paws, still cradling his left one to his chest. It throbbed with the gentlest of touches, pain spreading throughout like a wildfire with the slightest pressure. Like hell he was going to walk on the damned thing, so he'd have to settle with the humiliation of limping for the time being. Whatever, a little flesh wound wasn't going to stop him from providing for his clan. It wasn't like picking a few flowers and sticks was going to make him feel any worse.

A striped ear flicked, hoping to grab the attention of his two patrol mates "C'mon, you heard 'er. "Let's get this over with," he kept his gaze trained in front of him, scowl tracing his lips as he said this. It was obvious the sandy tom wasn't in a chipper mood that day. Then again, he never was, but on this particular day, he was downright sour.

The sun did him no favors as it tried its very best to sear the fur right off his back. Amber eyes squinted under the intense heat. Firefly Cove had trees right? What was he thinking, of course, it didn't. It was an open meadow with the only hope of shade being the looming cliffs lining its edges. Hopefully, this patrol would go quickly so he wouldn't have to stand in the blazing heat for long. With a flick of his tail, Sharpclaw shambled out of camp, eager to get this over and done with.

(I'll have the starter post in Firefly Cove set up shortly!)

@Starfinder | @silverwynds

Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old August 24th, 2023, 11:55 AM
back & better than ever

Bump Policy: any time, I do not care.
My Mood: Sleepy

SPOTTEDFIRE

he/him/his - 12 moons
A calico tom with a white patch up his side and blue/yellow eyes.
@Cinnamon~ - @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~

The tom had nodded to the pale-patched she-cat, said ”Uh - me? O-okay, I-I’ll try-” and turned around in search of… wait, who was he supposed to go get, and to where, again, and why? Glowpaw? Who was… that? Berry-who now? Surely those names must be familiar to him, and honestly it did hit something in his mind for them both but…StarClan knows if he’d ever remember the whole thing of what the she-cat had said. Cobwebs? What was he supposed to do with those?

So he walked around to the other cats and asking ”Are you… Glow… something- paw maybe?” and repeated it with Berryfrost’s name, eventually finding the two he was looking for.

”I think we’re supposed to go gather… wait… hold on a heartbeat, I can do this-” his claws dug into the soil of camp. ”Cob…? And that flower - I think it’s yellow? At… a… sun… stream?” He looked at the two with sadness in his eyes. ”I can’t remember.”

~ I'll have the starter post up in a bit! ~

pixels done by ramen!
SCHEDULE!

Last edited by willooowfeather; August 24th, 2023 at 12:10 PM.
Old August 24th, 2023, 04:32 PM
YIPPEE!!

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Crazy

Tigerblush ━ She/they
✿ ✿ ✿

Tigerblush was content with her catch, as well as her patrolmate's, happily trotting up to Alderstep to report. "Hunting patrol is back!" She chirped, face scrunching up when she accidentally swallowed a bit of fur. Yuck. "We got a few rodents and a lizard with no issues." She wasn't sure if any cat in ThunderClan would eat a lizard, but that was their problem, not hers, because Tigerblush would eat just about anything--lizard included.

✿ ✿ ✿
+2 Mice, +1 Shrew, +1 Lizard
@navarra [Mention for Alderstep]
Old August 24th, 2023, 05:33 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

eveningdance // he/him // 43 moons

---

So much for pleasantries. The tabby had never had the displeasure of speaking with the younger cat, so the nonchalant command receives a slow blink of irritation in response. Eyes fall closed and he heaves a silent sigh before padding forward to stand at Sharpclaw's side for just a moment until he begins to move forward once more. His long tail nearly hits the other in the face. Was it on purpose? Who was to say. Eveningdance's expression says nothing.

"Mind your manners."

The elder warrior offers a sharp gaze down to him before glancing over his shoulder to take note of the apprentice that would be joining them on their herb venture. Never spoken to that one before, either. Hm. Hopefully this wouldn't take too long. Beginning toward the entrance of camp, he walks slow enough that he won't get too far ahead without the other two.. Firefly cove was a personal favorite spot of his, so if the younger two behaved perhaps this would be a pleasant outing.

sharpclaw | @Woodlow // ghostpaw | @Starfinder

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old August 24th, 2023, 05:38 PM
It's a mental breakdown

Bump Policy: Every 2-3 days
My Mood: Tired

╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
Silversong (she/they)
ThunderClan ❍ 15 moons
Silver rosetted tabby cat with amber eyes
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

Silversong came rushing in through the camp entrance, leaving her marigolds in a neat pile in the medicine den before rushing up to Drizzlecloud.
"I'm so sorry we're late but it took us such a long time to find these flowers. We had to search everywhere to even get this many." The lie rolled off her tongue with a confidence that years of practise had given them. @Omari @Sunfall @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~

╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
Patchwish (she/her)
ShadowClan ❍ 26 moons
big short-furred tawny she-cat with light yellow eyes
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

Staff, vandalize my Sig.
velli vandalized very violently <3

Last edited by Cinderspirit; August 24th, 2023 at 05:40 PM.
Old August 25th, 2023, 05:02 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Hopeful

Wildtwist
Demiboy

Wow, another patrol? Well, the tortoiseshell didn't really mind. He padded over to springpaw, listening intently. "alr, we'll do our best," he mewed before walking away. "Harefire, Spiderpaw! Herb patrol!" he called to his patrolmates

@RedLeif [Harefire] @umbreon_22 [Spiderpaw]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old August 25th, 2023, 05:30 PM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean_The_Cat View Post

Wildtwist
Demiboy

Wow, another patrol? Well, the tortoiseshell didn't really mind. He padded over to springpaw, listening intently. "alr, we'll do our best," he mewed before walking away. "Harefire, Spiderpaw! Herb patrol!" he called to his patrolmates

@RedLeif [Harefire] @umbreon_22 [Spiderpaw]
"Alright, alright," Harefire mewed, getting up and trundling over. It was hot, made worse by his thick fur. He just wasn't feeling in it today, he just wanted to lie down and not exist until nightfall. Of course, that is not the way life worked, so he just had to bare his teeth and get through. "Lets try to go a shady rout though, eh?"
@umbreon_22

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Last edited by MockingRabbit; August 25th, 2023 at 06:41 PM.
Old August 26th, 2023, 03:10 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodlow View Post

Sharpclaw - The Grump
ThunderClan | Warrior | He/Him | 13 moons
Sharpclaw said nothing. Only sent a curt nod in Springpaw's direction before turning away from the dilute calico. He limped steadily on three paws, still cradling his left one to his chest. It throbbed with the gentlest of touches, pain spreading throughout like a wildfire with the slightest pressure. Like hell he was going to walk on the damned thing, so he'd have to settle with the humiliation of limping for the time being. Whatever, a little flesh wound wasn't going to stop him from providing for his clan. It wasn't like picking a few flowers and sticks was going to make him feel any worse.

A striped ear flicked, hoping to grab the attention of his two patrol mates "C'mon, you heard 'er. "Let's get this over with," he kept his gaze trained in front of him, scowl tracing his lips as he said this. It was obvious the sandy tom wasn't in a chipper mood that day. Then again, he never was, but on this particular day, he was downright sour.

The sun did him no favors as it tried its very best to sear the fur right off his back. Amber eyes squinted under the intense heat. Firefly Cove had trees right? What was he thinking, of course, it didn't. It was an open meadow with the only hope of shade being the looming cliffs lining its edges. Hopefully, this patrol would go quickly so he wouldn't have to stand in the blazing heat for long. With a flick of his tail, Sharpclaw shambled out of camp, eager to get this over and done with.

(I'll have the starter post in Firefly Cove set up shortly!)

@Starfinder | @silverwynds

Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

Ghostpaw grinned and pranced around her mentor sensing his irritation about something. She almost stumbled over her paws a couple times, but didn't! "Where are we going and what are we gonna do?"

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old August 26th, 2023, 03:40 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Spiderpaw
(Image by Pangoligon)
Spiderpaw was excited for his first patrol for... burnet and celandine. With Wildtwist and Harefire. Okay okay okay okay.
- @RedLeif @Bean_The_Cat -

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE

Last edited by hermeswind; August 26th, 2023 at 06:55 AM.