[p] like plant like flower
Last post by hermeswind
Today 04:11 AM
A kiss of an alluring...
Last post by Rosewater021
Today 04:05 AM

Old July 13th, 2024, 11:08 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: July Gathering

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 20 | No purrks |

Orangeblossom startled slightly as Brackenclaw seemed to completely disregard Orangeblossom's previous attempts at starting conversation, and instead chose to focus on his glances towards a certain medicine cat. Just as he kind of did before, the ginger got strangely flustered for being caught for some reason. He wasn't sure why, he was just worried for a friend, Orangeblossom was a huge worrier, but also staring was kind of rude, his mom taught him that so maybe he was just embarrassed by doing such a thing. Hopefully Springlight wasn't offended or anything, he really was just worried. He gave a sheepish grin to his friend and shook his head lightly, "I don't think so. I'm just worried for her, a lot has happened for everyone, but I can't imagine having your mentor and partner step down like that. It must be such a big change, and I know she's strong and can handle it easy, but I'm scared she'll just bury herself in her work." He spoke. Not quite grasping at the fact that his friend had implied a crush at works, or something more than friendship, he wasn't the brightest when it came to romantic stuff and wasn't even aware of his own blossoming feelings. Heh.

The warrior, wagged his tail a bit as he looked over to Brackenclaw fully and suddenly he remembered a fact that he would've rather not remember at the time. Vixenpaw. Right. Green eyes looked away quickly and he suddenly was bluntly reminded that they were missing now. And so were his other siblings. Gone. And his mom. No no no. A gathering is not the place for a full grown warrior to cry. Don't mess up Thunderclan's image. Hold it together for now. "...You were Vixenpaw's mentor... right? Did...they say anything to you that might explain why they're.... I'm sorry, that's silly, I'm sure if they did then you would've told someone already but I'm a hopeless optimistic at heart I just... hope that they will return to me.. soon." He quickly used a paw to wipe at his quickly growing misty eyes. "Anyways... how have you been?"
[ @Lightningpaw666 - Brackenclaw ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old July 13th, 2024, 12:18 PM
Your Local Spider

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 9 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw looked over slightly startled and found himself facing another apprentice from his clan. Spottedpaw. Oh, umm, they didn't exactly leave on the best terms. Or meet on them? They haven't really interacted at all since his apprentice ceremony and...Fallownose's mourning. That wasn't really- the molly didn't seem to hold anything against him so he kind of just nodded and padded the space beside him to motion for her to sit down. Perhaps he could clear up any bad blood the two of them have remaining now. Rabbitpaw didn't like the thought of her being mad at him. Rabbitpaw didn't like the thought of anyone being mad at him. Though he knew it was inevitable.

"Spotterpaw. I'm...I'm sorry for my words at the meeting, I know that was so long ago now...or at least it feels like it but, I still feels bad about it still. I should've been kinder to you." Rabbitpaw allowed the apology to settle in the air a bit before he awkwardly flicked an ear and continued on wards with the conversation. Feeling a bit silly and embarrassed to bring up such a thing when it was moons ago now, well three, that wasn't a lot in the grand scheme of things but at the same time he still felt bad about it. He hasn't seen a lot of the apprentice. "How have you been? Are you enjoying the night so far? It almost feels a bit nice not having to worry about a fight breaking out between Riverclan and some other clan at gatherings and all... Your words back then... I think, after the fight, I can understand them a little better. Sorry again."
[ @Fish - Spottedpaw ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old July 13th, 2024, 12:30 PM
Your Local Spider

Morningpaw
He/him | TC apprentice | Moons: 6 | No purrks

Morningpaw grinned, though it wasn't friendly, it was more like a challenge. He tilted his head a bit and his floppy ear flipped open for once with the motion. "And what? Paint Shadowclan as the clan that fights 6 moon old children at a gathering of all places! Do it coward!" He threw out at the warrior, look at him trying to be so scary when they both know that he wouldn't do such a thing if he wanted to leave the gathering alive. Though who knows, Morningpaw may go home with a new scar, but he wouldn't go home at all. Bumblestar would make sure of it. Or at least he hopes so. Though his green eyes glittered with curiosity as the warrior showed off the rest of their scars. Hmm, this guy wasn't good at the whole 'dodging' part of battle hm?

"You never did answer my question, embarrassed are you?" Though Morningpaw should really leave it be probably and he would, Morningpaw may be stupid but he wasn't that stupid. "But I'll leave it alone, I don't want to rile you up. You know what they say about Shadowclan." Okay now he was done. Mostly. Probably. If this guy proved himself to be actually dangerous then he could probably just call out and cry like a kit, he cetainly looked the part of a freshly made apprentice. Not like many kits were made an apprentice at 4 moons. Perhaps his size could be used to his advantage. 'Oh, look at him, just a newly made apprentice. Probably a bit too overeager and you know Shadowclan. They maim children for the heck of it.' That'd be funny.
[ @Daragca - Owlthroat ]
[ Morningpaw is a so mean as well <3 but we love her for it! ]

Old July 13th, 2024, 12:38 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post

Briarfur-Thunderclan
Briarfur looked towards the she cat and smiled “Of course your alway welcome to be by my side”he says beckoning her over to he he puffed out his fur
@Dolomedes

#RTMBriarfur

Roseheart
| She/her | ThC Warrior | Moons: 20 | No Purrks |

She settled down next to the pretty tom, "Well, thank you for the welcome. What do you think of the gathering so far?"

Old July 13th, 2024, 01:58 PM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Relaxed

Owlthroat
he/him | Shadowclan Warrior | 39 moons
Beefed Up T1 - Just A Scratch
The Dancing Bird
Owlthroat desperately tried to hold his claws, dear Starclan this apprentice was infuriating. Hissing through blackened lips his ears flattened to his skull. A peek of crooked yellow teeth slipping through. This cat was nothing more than a mere kit, yet to learn the true ways of the warrior world. Giddy and anxious to know the cats he may one day rip apart, but from the sounds of it, he’d be the one shredded in two. It never made sense to him cross clan friendships, far too much risk with very little reward.

It burned him sometimes to think that he himself was of cross-clan birth, all that had ended in was pain and hatred. His mother and father were a pathetic pairing that caused more chaos than was worth. Owlthroat collected his thoughts, he’d be scorned for being too aggressive, he just needed to brush off the young cat. Perhaps instil a bit of dread and change tactics. He knew just the one.

”You’re a fresh apprentice I take it?” Lilting surprisingly soft. Suppressing the urge to chuckle at his own genius idea, time to flip this around. If he couldn’t clear the Thunderclanner off with intimidation then he might as well have some fun with this. ”I’m surprised you’ve heard what they say about Shadowclan! Bumblestar truly has no heart to scare apprentices in her own clan.” Owlthroat took in a deep breath of air before leaning down closer to the orange cat, eyes flickering in either direction as if a deep secret was about to be spilt.

”But I will say it’s true”, this was getting better by the second. ”Every queen who gives birth must choose one kit in the litter to die, usually the weakest. As a sacrifice, to bring about a bountiful season of prey.” Owlthroat’s face looked dull, sadness twinkling believably in his eyes. What a perfect act.

”It was just awful for my own mother”, dipping his head solemnly as if remembering something wrenching. A moment of silence passed. ”She wanted to do her duty, so badly. But returned to the nursery one night, only to find I’d done the job for her.” The tom’s face was a mask of sadness, Owlthroat let not even the slightest glint of a smile break through. Stomach physically clenching to hold in the laughter, he couldn’t hold this much longer. A moment more and he’d be rolling on the floor, but he had to get his response first. This would be pure gold, he cursed that none of his friends were within earshot.

[​​ @Dolomedes ]

Old July 13th, 2024, 03:08 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Twiilghtstar was surprised to hear that Dawnstar had actually dealt with the problem. The reminder to mind the border would annoyed her more if not for the fact that she wouldn't have to worry about any more dead cats at her border. Or she better not. The one-eyed leader tilted her head to look around the dark tabby at Bumblestar. She gave a sheepish flicker of her ear at the question.

"One of my troublesome warriors went out of their way to attack an apprentice age trespasser as she insulted him. Yes, he was in the right to attack her, but he killed in a fit of rage and that is not something I'll condone for ones so young. That cat didn't have a scent and was buried in our burial ground by another featherbrained warrior. I just wanted to ensure that the cat didn't belong to one of you, missing or otherwise, and that an apology wasn't owed." After what RiverClan did to Twistedpaw and Fernrise, Twilightstar would be a little more thoughtful with the younger cats and missing trying to get home.
@dino. @Undertaker

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old July 13th, 2024, 05:58 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycatburmise View Post
Mallowpaw
84/100

The ShadowClan apprentice returned her greeting with a wave of her tail. Mallowpaw was thankful that she was willing to interact with her, unlike Quietpaw at the last gathering she had been to. She seemed to have the worst luck when it came to talking to cats at gatherings; hopefully this one would be better. She just wanted to talk, to ease the loneliness that gripped her heart if only for a short time.

But the she-cat hadn't given her any content to work with, so she was left trying to find something to say. As she thought, Mallowpaw's eyes drifted back to the stump of her leg before she forced them back again. She knew she shouldn't stare, she knew that, but she always did.

"What's your name?" Mallowpaw asked her after a few heartbeats. "I'm Mallowpaw."

(This post isn't the best, sorry)

Cinderpaw
~<>~
38/100
9 moons || she/her || ShadowClan Apprentice
small black tabby with minimal white markings and 3 legs; amber eyes

[cw: mild internalized ableism]

Cinderpaw does not miss the way this new companion’s eyes shift briefly to her leg nub, and, self consciously, she brings her tail in to curl around the stump in response. Even if this cat - Mallowpaw, as she’d introduced herself - was too polite to mention anything out loud about it, Cinderpaw didn’t want to be stared at for her… deformity.

”Cinderpaw,” she signs her name in response. ”You’re from ThunderClan?” She asks, head tilted to the side to indicate her question. ”Are things well there?”

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old July 13th, 2024, 06:45 PM
Birthday Cake Theif

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

◇ Flashpaw
◇ The Lost Melody ◇
Purrks: The Collector

Flashpaw hadn't been to a gathering in three or four moons. Not since her interaction with Mallowpaw that had made her feel sick to the stomach. So she briefly glanced at Cinderpaw, slightly alarmed to see her with Mallowpaw. Cinder could handle herself. Flashpaw tore her gaze away, eyes narrowed in focus as she trotted toward the center of the gathered cats. The older apprentice sat with her thick tail curled neatly around hed paws, looking down at her paws, then up at the leaders. She shifted her paws slightly, smiling toward the cats around her, a tiny smile. Her signature smile.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Old July 13th, 2024, 06:47 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

Clans Re: July Gathering

LOTUSPAW

Lotuspaw - a mottled gray-and-white apprentice from ThunderClan - approached Flashpaw with soft paw steps.

“Hello!” She purred in greeting, blue eyes bright. “You’re…ShadowClan, correct? Is all well?”

[ you should probs put hollowflutter in your sig as BerryClans dep so everyone knows :0 /gen ]

{ @Blaaze }

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.
BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources
BerryClan Main Roleplay
Purrks
Larkswoop: Beefed Up T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Robinsnow: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue, Mind Reader, Kitty Softpaws
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death

Last edited by isla; July 13th, 2024 at 06:49 PM.
Old July 13th, 2024, 07:47 PM
Birthday Cake Theif

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by isla View Post
LOTUSPAW

Lotuspaw - a mottled gray-and-white apprentice from ThunderClan - approached Flashpaw with soft paw steps.

“Hello!” She purred in greeting, blue eyes bright. “You’re…ShadowClan, correct? Is all well?”

{ @Blaaze }

◇ Flashpaw
◇ The Lost Melody ◇
Purrks: The Collector

Flashpaws green hues flicked to the cat beside her, eyes curious. A cat came up to her? The ginger tabby nodded in greeting. Had she seemed too alarmed when looking at Cinderpaw? The Lost Melody turned to face the gray and white feline she didn't recognize, but the scent was Thunderclan. The medium furred molly took a moment to respond. "Y-Yes. I'm... Flashp-paw." She said, smiling slightly. This was going a bit better than last time already. Last gathering was horrible. She shifted a bit to make room in the crowded crowd for the apprentice. The probably younger apprentice. "B-But not f-for l-long. Soon i-i-ill be a warrior." Her voice was proud yet soft and tentative. She didn't know what she should say to a Thunderclanner. "I-Its okay.. I g-guess." She didn't want to say too much.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?