Old January 5th, 2024, 04:08 PM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post
->> jayfrost [he/him, warrior, 23moons] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

jayfrost almost winced at the sound goldfish made but kept himself in check, creeping closer to the flock of birds with care and quiet.
he made eye contact with the molly, making sure she was paying attention and decided to skip any kind of countdown.
"now!" he commanded, leaping at one of the birds (rolled 15/20) successfully piercing its skin with his paws and fought with it for a moment, gulls were pretty large after all. rolling a bit further onto the almost one cat length of ice covering the water he finished the job, gull secure in his mouth.
he looked over to goldfish to show off his catch when the ice beneath his paws made a concerning cracking sound and before he could even react his hind legs broke through the ice. slipping on the now even more slippery broken off piece of ice he lost balance again and ended up with a bit more than just wet paws.
gull still secure between his jaws he got up and out of the water, shaking himself to rid his fur of liquid before turning around to inspect the hole in the ice. he should have probably expected that the thin ice was not going to be able to hold his weight but it was still annoying that not just his hind legs but now more or less his entire right side were damp.

(i hope its understandable that he broke through with his hind legs and then slipped on the wet ice making him fall over to the side.)
+GOLDFISH+
She/Her | RiverClan | 21 Moons |
Tags: @al3cc766
"Ye who slays the say tends to slave away"

Goldfish leaped up toward a gull, claws searing it's flesh with her claws and pulling it to the ground [Rolled 15/20]
The yellow-eyed molly froze suddenly. She felt her chest tighten at the crack of the ice. She struggled to breathe. Was she even breathing? Her vision was clouding and she nearly fell over. Taking deep gasping breaths as Jayfrost pulled himself out, she realized her muscles were tense, and she was shaking.
'Pepperbounce! Help me!'
Pain, dragging, warmth! Leave me here, It's so warm and comfortable... but I don't want to die in the snow! It's so warm...
Oh, I'm at Haven Springs. Pepperbounce saved my life- pain! My hind leg! My shoulders- ow, by stars, it hurts!

Goldfish jerked herself out of her memories with a shudder, and despite her desperation, her desire to run, she hurried over to Jayfrost. "T-" she stammered. Wet fur, water fills lungs, suffocating-
Stop it! she thought sternly to herself, shaking her head to clear the thoughts. "Uhm, sorry I don't like- Aah, lick your fur the wrong way, it'll dry you off faster and keep you from freez- freezing to death." The thoughts were terrifying and overwhelming. She took a deep breath and sighed. "Are you alright?"

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Old January 5th, 2024, 04:19 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_Songs239 View Post
+GOLDFISH+
She/Her | RiverClan | 21 Moons |
Tags: @al3cc766
"Ye who slays the say tends to slave away"

Goldfish leaped up toward a gull, claws searing it's flesh with her claws and pulling it to the ground [Rolled 15/20]
The yellow-eyed molly froze suddenly. She felt her chest tighten at the crack of the ice. She struggled to breathe. Was she even breathing? Her vision was clouding and she nearly fell over. Taking deep gasping breaths as Jayfrost pulled himself out, she realized her muscles were tense, and she was shaking.
'Pepperbounce! Help me!'
Pain, dragging, warmth! Leave me here, It's so warm and comfortable... but I don't want to die in the snow! It's so warm...
Oh, I'm at Haven Springs. Pepperbounce saved my life- pain! My hind leg! My shoulders- ow, by stars, it hurts!

Goldfish jerked herself out of her memories with a shudder, and despite her desperation, her desire to run, she hurried over to Jayfrost. "T-" she stammered. Wet fur, water fills lungs, suffocating-
Stop it! she thought sternly to herself, shaking her head to clear the thoughts. "Uhm, sorry I don't like- Aah, lick your fur the wrong way, it'll dry you off faster and keep you from freez- freezing to death." The thoughts were terrifying and overwhelming. She took a deep breath and sighed. "Are you alright?"

a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

goldfish seemed distressed but he was already shaking from the cold so that had to wait until later. he hurried back further onto proper ground and dropped the gull, shaking himself again and then starting to lick his fur up to attempt to dry off and then get back to camp without dropping dead.

"ughh its cold but im fine. i think i cut myself on the ice but i'll be fine. nice catch though"

he had not expected this to happen, its been many moons since he had been distracted enough to get onto ice thin enough to break under his weight, but at least pleasantly surprised that they both caught a gull.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
Old January 5th, 2024, 05:45 PM
In my ✧ Swiftie Era ✧

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Aggressive

Rainpaw was out of camp for the first time. He wanted to explore on his own. He didn't need help, and he certianly didn't need cats treating him like a baby. He's delt with that for far too long. He was 10 moons old! He could watch himself. His one blue eye scanned the beach. He spotted a crab and stalked over. He'd never seen one before. They looked... odd. As the crab scattered away, he noticed how close to shore he had gotten. before he knew it, a powerful wave swept him away. He was a strong swimmer, so he hadn't gone far. But with his one eye and scrawny body, he only had the energy to keep himself within veiw of the shoreline. Nobody in sight. Nobody to help. Nobody probably even noticed he was missing. All alone, in the ocean. "SQUEAAAAK? SQKEAKKKKKKKKK! FURKKKKKKKK!!!!!!" he yowled. He knew it was hopeless. He just wished that he was stronger. He wished that.... that he was with Birdsnow.

[ @poppy - oh dear if oonly a certian furks showed up just abt now ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old January 5th, 2024, 06:44 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
Rainpaw was out of camp for the first time. He wanted to explore on his own. He didn't need help, and he certianly didn't need cats treating him like a baby. He's delt with that for far too long. He was 10 moons old! He could watch himself. His one blue eye scanned the beach. He spotted a crab and stalked over. He'd never seen one before. They looked... odd. As the crab scattered away, he noticed how close to shore he had gotten. before he knew it, a powerful wave swept him away. He was a strong swimmer, so he hadn't gone far. But with his one eye and scrawny body, he only had the energy to keep himself within veiw of the shoreline. Nobody in sight. Nobody to help. Nobody probably even noticed he was missing. All alone, in the ocean. "SQUEAAAAK? SQKEAKKKKKKKKK! FURKKKKKKKK!!!!!!" he yowled. He knew it was hopeless. He just wished that he was stronger. He wished that.... that he was with Birdsnow.

[ @poppy - oh dear if oonly a certian furks showed up just abt now ]

Birdsnow had been out on a walk, just like normal. Just like old times. Her grandfather Blizzardwind had loved this place, it had been a place of fond memories and relaxation. But now it was a place where someone had tried to kill her. A place that haunted her with it's familiarity, with dark memories of love lost. It was like her grandfather's spirit guided her now, though she wasn't sure why. She would get over any uncomfortable feelings because now she had a bad feeling.

So yeah, she'd get over it.

Her eyes narrowed and her nostrils flared as a slight sound echoed in her ears. A cry of fear, a cry of desperation. A cry for help. And Birdsnow was sprinting down the shoreline, running as fast as she could. Because she knew that voice. And soon a small dark blob appeared in the waters beyond the pebbley shore, and the ragdoll was plunging into the freezing water, gasping for breath before paddling strongly towards the drowning cat. "Rainpaw!" She gasped out as she got closer and closer, soon within reaching distance. Fatigue burned her muscles and water splashed in her eyes, but she was determined to reach her apprentice. She already lost Lotuspaw. She wasn't going to lose Rainpaw.

Once within touching distance, she attempted to dive forward and grab onto her apprentice's scruff, wild blue eyes foxing dead on the small cat as she desperately tried to grab ahold of him and push him onto her back. "Hold.... on!" She choked out. It would be a lot easier to swim all the way back if he was hanging onto her back, but she figured she could swim back with him in her scruff. It would just be... harder.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old January 6th, 2024, 03:02 PM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post

goldfish seemed distressed but he was already shaking from the cold so that had to wait until later. he hurried back further onto proper ground and dropped the gull, shaking himself again and then starting to lick his fur up to attempt to dry off and then get back to camp without dropping dead.

"ughh its cold but im fine. i think i cut myself on the ice but i'll be fine. nice catch though"

he had not expected this to happen, its been many moons since he had been distracted enough to get onto ice thin enough to break under his weight, but at least pleasantly surprised that they both caught a gull.

Goldfish nodded and flicked her tail. "Should we head back to camp?" she asked hesitantly, and shrugged away her bad thoughts. She was hunting. She should be happy. She WAS happy. Right?

(Sorry for the drama last Goldfish response Ice traumatizes her)

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Old January 6th, 2024, 03:13 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_Songs239 View Post
Goldfish nodded and flicked her tail. "Should we head back to camp?" she asked hesitantly, and shrugged away her bad thoughts. She was hunting. She should be happy. She WAS happy. Right?

(Sorry for the drama last Goldfish response Ice traumatizes her)

"yeah lets head back"
considerably more dry now he was more than happy to head back, gull safe in his jaws again he quickly took the lead.

(dont worry all good)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
Old January 7th, 2024, 09:54 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Dandeliontuft scouted the beach, finding a small lobster. Slowly, she crept up and… (ROLLING DICE OF FORTUNE AND… 4) She missed by a tail length and she fell, the lobster running off. She followed it slowly. Surprisingly, the lobster hadn’t gone to the water, so she crept up again and..(ROLLING DICE OF FORTUNE AND… 7) She caught the lobster this time, killing it in one bite and heading off towards camp, hoping to give it to Garlicfeather.. Hopefully he liked lobster or this was a failed gifting attempt. Just in case, she headed to Rugged Ranges for something else, hoping to give both to the Tom incase he didn’t like one or the other.
@Fritter
Old January 7th, 2024, 02:46 PM
In my ✧ Swiftie Era ✧

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Aggressive

Rainpaw
RiverClan Apprentice

He seriously thought he was going to die. He didn't get to say good-bye. Not like he had any family left, anyways. He closed his eye. He was getting tired. The tiny apprentice could only keep going for so long. He tumbled under at someone calling his name, and a cat clenching his scruff just a moment later. The tabby flailed his paws wildly before spotting the white and blue pelt.

Birdsnow.

He panted as he hung from his mentor's mouth. She had come for him. He didn't care what she was doing before, but he cared that she was here for him now. He purred slightly, although it was barely audiable with the waves in his ears. The one-eyed cat then started to kick his little legs, hoping that he could help his mentor at least a bit. It wasn't starclan who did that, it was his mentor. At that moment, he realized why she had come instead of leaving him. Because she cared. Cared about him.

[ @poppy ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old January 7th, 2024, 03:14 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
Rainpaw
RiverClan Apprentice

He seriously thought he was going to die. He didn't get to say good-bye. Not like he had any family left, anyways. He closed his eye. He was getting tired. The tiny apprentice could only keep going for so long. He tumbled under at someone calling his name, and a cat clenching his scruff just a moment later. The tabby flailed his paws wildly before spotting the white and blue pelt.

Birdsnow.

He panted as he hung from his mentor's mouth. She had come for him. He didn't care what she was doing before, but he cared that she was here for him now. He purred slightly, although it was barely audiable with the waves in his ears. The one-eyed cat then started to kick his little legs, hoping that he could help his mentor at least a bit. It wasn't starclan who did that, it was his mentor. At that moment, he realized why she had come instead of leaving him. Because she cared. Cared about him.

[ @poppy ]

As she successfully grabbed onto her apprentice's scruff, the molly let out a soft hum of relief, clinging to the tiny cat as she kicked her way through the water, paddling them both back to shore. Her muscles burned and her body felt like it would turn into an iceblock at any moment, but she refused to let the little tom go. This was her apprentice, this was a kid that she had been entrusted with the safety of and she would be damned if she lost him.

Reaching out desperately, she dug her paws into the shore, ignoring how the water lapped and pulled at her fur as she pushed Rainpaw onto the shore then hauled herself out, try to scoop him up again and carry him to the undergrowth where the bushes would block the wind, using her body to shield him from any and all wind. "Looks like you're getting a swimming lesson soon. Can't lose you." She murmured with a breathless gasp in the icy salt air and began to try to lick at his soaked gray fur, ignoring how her body ached and fighting to keep her limbs steady from very violent shivers.

"Let's get you dried up and then we'll head back to camp, okay kiddo? Are you alright?" She felt like a worried mother, swiftly dragging her tongue over his small body to try to dry him off. Hypothermia was no joke. She would be alright a bit longer, but he was in dire need of some care or he'd be sick before she could say 'fish'.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old January 8th, 2024, 04:06 AM
A living KANKAN sava ad

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristmasFawn View Post
Firetail perked as lark star spoke, once the assignments were out he nodded and joined his patrol immediately”Hello” he greeted with a smile
@chickadee @Pangoligon

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post

bunnytuft - riverclan - warrior - he/him

He nodded to the apprentice as they greeted. “It’s nice to meet you too, Sunsetpaw.” He rumbled back. It was nice to see some apprentices in this Clan had manners. Most just seemed to act like bigger versions of kits, and he found it quite annoying.

He watched as Firetail also padded over to join the patrol and dipped his head in greeting. Bunnytuft wasn’t in a bad mood today, so that was good, and he wouldn’t have to worry about fishing or getting his paws wet in the cold temperatures, so that was another plus. “Well, everyone has arrived, so let’s go ahead and get going.” He meowed, getting up to lead the patrol to the Lionsbeach.

. . .

@Pangolian @ChristmasFawn

──────────────
[ Sunsetpaw | they/them | 9 Moons ]
Riverclan Apprentice | Post: 126
Purrks: Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery

──────────────
Sunsetpaw gave a little smile(not that they were ever not smiling) to Firetail as well as the warrior gathered with the two "hello!" they mewed back. As Bunnytuft began to move, the apprentice walked closely behind him. Wonder what The Lionsbeach would look like when it's leaf-bare; It's probably still pretty! Sunsetpaw never went hunting to the Lionsbeach before but they recalled Troutstone saying they can catch crabs and gulls as well as collect any fresh fish that wash up on shore. Gulls...those sound hard to catch and the fact the have wings and can easily fly away as soon as they see or hear anything suspicious. They get why though; certainly won't want to get eaten by a cat if Sunsetpaw was a seagull as well.

As the patrol reached their destination, Sunsetpaw's blue hues looked around the place. Not too much has changed. Good! Though the water kinda looks a bit icy now. Must be cold swimming there; How does the little fishies do it? Do they get cold like cats do? Probably though do they get cold easily or not? Could they freeze in the current temperatures? Perhaps Sunsetpaw'll find out soon though are frozen prey safe to eat? It's probably a bit cold and doesn't taste as good. Hmm "are frozen prey safe for someone to eat?" they asked. Not to Firetail nor Bunnytuft. The two of them could answer Sunsetpaw' question if they wanted to. If not, then Sunsetpaw could try to think about it themself. Of someone does eat a frozen....something...will it be hydrating? Unsure, Sunsetpaw never actually ate any frozen things before. It's ice, so it'll probably be crunchy. Unsure if that's tasty or not

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; January 8th, 2024 at 04:06 AM.
Closed Thread